Are Dorms The Future of Millennial Housing?

>$400/month
>must make between $1,300/month and an amount tbd
>private room, common bath, laundry, kitchens

mynews4.com/news/local/construction-begins-on-dorm-style-affordable-housing-in-reno

Attached: e35f3446-2db3-4e23-96da-ca21d2a77fe3-large16x9_RENDERING22.jpg (985x554, 115K)

think of all the pussy you could smash living there bruhs

Attached: 1535610755577.jpg (712x638, 199K)

City dwelling seems like hell

Dorms are for fucking colleges.
It'd be pretty autistic in the real world tbqhsenpai

This looks awesome. I loved living in a dorm. It was so easy to socialize and everything I needed was only mere minutes of walking away.

honestly sounds pretty good, desu. Maybe I can finally make some friends, but I'd probably be too high income to qualify.

maybe, they need to ban all straight white males in order to be truly millennial

thats called communism faggot and only idiots would live there

They have these they're gay motels

there's a time and place for everything ffs grow up niggers

>must be making minimum wage a month or slightly above minimum wage to live there
No thanks, I don't think living in a small cramped place surrounded by minorities is comfy at all

>my generation doesn’t reproduce

how well it works all depends on how many niggers live there

Attached: 1522296524139.png (461x400, 10K)

>Lobby's government and Urban planners so that you are the only affordable living situation for young adults.
>So long as they go into debt and kick the can down the road.

They're already doing this - apartment complexes all over the US are now advertising as offering "dorm-style living" and conveniences... in reality all this does is let them justify jacking up the rent while at the same time offering smaller living spaces with shared kitchens, bathrooms, and living areas.

Millenials keep getting fucked, first they got priced out of houses, now they won't even get proper apartments.

Imagine waking up and having to affront legions of millenial soibois and pink-haired roasties just to feed yourself and wash your clothes. I'd rather be in prison than live like that.

Attached: story.kaczynski.jpg (220x170, 9K)

And require ironclad oaths and regular secret loyalty tests to weed out subversives.

>be 45 year old boomer
>still trying to relive your glory days
>hang out in the quad with your beer belly, ogling the 20-something girls who look over at you and make disgusted faces
>finish your sips, head back to the dorm room you share with a 20 year old zoomer

heh, still got it.

Attached: 1530955371512.jpg (1029x1000, 275K)

Might as well build massive concrete Communist style bloc housing with minimal utilities and no furnishings and let people make do.

Be a nice idea if I didn't know for a fact niggers and spics will get in on section 8 and ruin it for everyone else.

This basically is prison.

All I can focus on is what a shitty small ass park that is and all that concrete.

>beer belly
More like sips storage

Millennials should have had a house for 20 years now, this would be for Gen Z.

can you imagine how shitty one of these would be after a while? a bunch of poor nigs living in a group of buildings together, what a great idea!!

and even if that isn’t the case, it’s just gonna be filled with a bunch of young dumbasses who graduated college with a useless degree and work as a campaign shill for whatever social work the city is wasting money on.

Attached: E128EEFA-A170-40CB-AFB9-F8DC8F6F37C4.jpg (750x725, 120K)

It's weird how hipster millenials take things that have been done for years by poor white trash degenerates and make them needlessly expensive.

Trailer Park ---> Tiny House
Boarding House ---> Dorm

These places will become crackhouses really quickly.

I actually don't terribly hate the idea. A condo is almost a dorm. Lots of differences but if they're affordable enough it's a business idea with potential for people who want to save cash and not throw their money at really high rental rates.

I'd live there.

My apartment feels like a dorm, even though I have plenty of space and a kitchen (and a balcony).

I pay $500 CAD/month and I live in a fairly boujee area with good public transit. Thank G-d my city hasn't been bought up by Hong Kongers yet.

We immediately picture ourselves living there amongst people similar to ourselves, our families, and our friends. Perhaps some imagin situations similar to their college experience.

The reality would be very different. Like most benefits programs, these would be targeted towards non-white communities. The vast majority of residents would be from low-income backgrounds primarily black or Hispanic.

These communities would quickly become high crime areas, the common areas would be generally unsafe and would quickly fall into disrepair. Anything of value would be stolen.

This would be a highly beneficial project in a high trust homogeneous area, but unfeasible with our vibrant diversity.

Looking good tonight ladies

?Rent will be about $400 per month. The goal is for this project to provide transitional housing, which will allow people to give more financially stable and eventually move out to rent a home or apartment at the current market rate.

Theyre going to be drug dens.

>firepit
dunno why this makes me laugh, I can imagine them hunting mammoths and painting the nearby walls with faces

This.

this is only doable if there are no niggers and spics in the dorms

We have them here in Ireland... they're called homeless hostels

All of them.

>dunno why this makes me laugh
I did to. You know that is one of those stupid things they add to excite millennials.

>Millennial: I have to live around all these jerks but at least we have a firepit.

Fuck, this is a good post and you're absolutely right. But i hate that you're right, bc this would be a fine idea if the right people were living there.

might as well just build commie blocks then. god they are eyesores.

Attached: i5_1974-2.jpg (810x455, 351K)

>that 30 year old boomer living like he's permanently a college freshman
hehe, yehhhp
*cracks*
*sips*
time to par-tay and get some of those ladies over on the east wing of the dorm!
*sips*
ladies, you are looking goooood tonight

Attached: 30 year old boomer.png (377x346, 79K)

it's not millenials doing pushing this, it's jews and boomers, millenials basically get split into two groups - the ones who are desperately trying to be 'hip' and 'with it' and think it's a great idea, and the silent majority who just want a fucking house with a yard like a normal fucking person but can't afford it

thats what I love about these dorm girls. I get older; they stay the same age

Attached: screen-shot-2013-10-11-at-5-02-36-pm.png (584x319, 255K)

Dormatories will be the future of NEET housing. They will be in monasteries, where they can meditate on their autistic passions.

Attached: tmp_9456-a-view-into-bonnefont-cloister-herb-garden-where-vertical-elements-enhance-the-sense-of-enc (1200x849, 166K)

So basically, a modern-day flop house. The American dream is dead.

Literally communism

Attached: 1426467217270.jpg (435x512, 40K)

This

Look at all the millennials in here who are like "gee, y'know, this wouldn't be so bad" rather than gathering their pitchforks. No wonder they're getting fucked so hard.

If we made right-wing dorms across the world with physical training and Turner Diaries daily readings mandatory, you guys would be all for it.

Stop owning property, goy.

Attached: ..png (600x555, 281K)

Yeah, that's true. In other words, it's the people who live shit lives and are self aware of it and want something more, and the bugmen/thots who lie to themselves and pretend this is what they want.

I'm fortunate to be relatively well off for a millennial. Hoping to get my own house soon.

This is nothing new, it is just a boarding house and I have seen developments like this before (and lived in a few of them).

For a couple of years, after they are built they will be reasonably nice, but as time goes on and the landlord skimps on the maintenance like they always do with affordable accommodation the conditions get slowly worse and worse until the place end up as a nest of junkies and other degenerates since they end up being the only ones left who have standards low enough to live there and the place is forced to accept them and the place ends up being one of the few places that will take them.

If they keep the maintenance up on this place then this might not happen, but I don't hold much hope that this is what will happen.

You can just imagine the interpersonal drama that will go on.

They're going to end up being run like daycare centers.

This is already very common in utah.

This is rather efficient.
Imagine all the resources saved from having to build a house for every person.

Id there any companies making these?

Attached: 1506472805019.png (991x672, 206K)

looks like a concentration camp

>Live with parents
>share everything

You have been communist all your life.

Attached: tiHsgfiamkstink.gif (600x600, 1.99M)

Why do kids like the idea of living together like caged animals with no privacy or space

*walks away*

Other than shared bathrooms how is this any different than what retards that live in these cities are doing now

Exactly. You people are fucking cattle

this is pretty much how the Soviets lived in those big ugly square apartment blocs

Literally all that needs to happen is everyone chipping in 10 dollars for a weekly cleaner to come in and deep clean the common areas and everyone will take care of their personal space. Should be fine unless niggers are involved in some way.

>and that's a bad thing

Attached: reality-of-auschwitz.png (960x656, 565K)

I aint living in a dang dorm I can tell you that right now

More like a shitty motel full of drug addicts and prostitution.

Not where I live. The only option here are:

>new "luxury" apartments for $1,100 and up
>old as fuck "remodeled" apartments for $1,000 and up
>old as fuck, shitholes for $700 and up full of spics and nigs

This

>passing up an opportunity to bang all the QTs.

Honestly I'd be cool with microhousing (250 sq ft room with common bathrooms and kitchen). All I need is a place to sleep, shit, and watch TV.

I rather live in a micro apartment with it's own bathroom and kitchen.

But you will never reproduce if you accept this.

Underrated

But you will never be able to save for a house/family if you don't.

I don't want to share housing with any of you fucking retards

If I was in an ethnically homogenous place like Japan and I was Japanese, sure maybe. But to think the absolute nightmare to share living quarters with foreigners, niggers, Mexicans, and fat balding sweaty mutts is nightmare fuel.

If you support this, you are a communist insect and you will get exactly what you ask for.

I wouldn't live with a wife there, we'd get a house

Or the projects.

I don't think anyone ITT supports this. It's basically commie blocks but rebranded for the jewy capitalist world we now live in.

Nightmare becomes reality.

>paying more money for a bedroom
>don't even get a bathroom or kitchen
>$400/month + tip
>welfare niggers live better than you in the projects
>double niggers leave the shared bathroom disgusting and leave dirty dishes and pans in the kitchen
nightmare vision goggles do nothing

Are you kidding? read the fucking thread

Oh well we can always just die, no sense in paying taxes just to suffer and breathe bad air in my own opinion.

I pay $400 for a private apartment in Japan.
Are Americans just dumb?

One step closer to the nightmare

Attached: DJHHJwGVYAA21Et.jpg (1034x799, 172K)

>The goal is for this project to provide transitional housing, which will allow people to give more financially stable and eventually move out to rent a home or apartment at the current market rate.
"Transitional housing" is a scam. Anywhere not completely overrun with crime, drugs, and gangs is gonna be *just* affordable enough to be sustainable, but not affordable enough that you can actually save up for a down payment on a house.

Imagine all the resources you'll save with a bullet to the brain! Now that's efficiency.

Attached: cage (2).jpg (876x584, 209K)

Dorm life is only fun because everyone is young and mostly white (depending on where you go) and free of responsibility, not to mention you’re around a ton of eager pussy.

Now throw in illegal migrant workers, ooga boogas, drug addicts, and poor old people and the prospect of coming home after work to something like that seems a lot less appealing.

a nation of rootless cosmopolitans and retarded immigrants. you would not believe some of the absolute human trash that resides in this country. they will shovel whatever shit their masters offer. and the few whites who would refuse would be drowned out by the shitskin hordes.

>G-d
Fuck off Jew.

The eternal urbanite.

>be dorm cuck
>wake up 4:30 am to clean women's toilet, big sister's orders
>find another dead black fetus in one of the stalls, these have been popping around more often since the diversity communal act kicked in
>5:30 am breakfast, full milk was confiscated and replaced with S O Y, given first and final warning never to store animal products
>10:00 am arrive at my IT work late again due to shitty public transport (no parking spaces back in the dorm)
>6:30 pm, get mugged again in front of my dorm
>7:30 pm, communal dinner. Have to listen to part V of Janeequa's seminar on how the world is better without straigh white males
>7:45 pm, something Janeequa said angered the Muslims, they start to riot
>8:30 pm, finally the Muslims have started to dispersed, 5 people injured, 1 person died, 3 women raped
>9:00 pm, we finally managed to call the paramedics after convincing big sister that calling the authorities WON'T bring bad press to the religion of peace
>12 am, the paramedics finally arrived being held back by thugs in front of our dorm.
>1 am, heading back to my room after a long day, find another black fetus lying on my doorstep

lol americans are such poorfags

Based and Red Pilled

Attached: 1504031552807.jpg (1200x859, 253K)

No, building new cities in areas with dirt cheap land is. Fuck these jew housings.

it's all boomers fault! they were the ones who started the whole "work hard to earn money" we could be living in a paradise if it wasn't for them. I want stuff for free!

>2:30 A.M. fire alarm goes off
>3:12 A.M. fire department finally arrives
>4:19 A.M. fireman says somebody microwaved a bagel in the 1st floor microwave for too long and burt it.
>4:23 A.M. finally can go back into my room and get ready for work

28 yo boomer here just bought a 500k house yolo fuck that zoomer shit.

>RENO
This place will be full of tweakers

all fun and games until 20 years from now when the Communist Democratic Party enforces DeQuan and Shalonda to move in with you

Barracks life.