What happens here

What happens here

Attached: 98734958757.png (1181x731, 263K)

Parks & Rec is based there!

this is Jow Forums. we have political debates and such here! :) I can see from the 1 post by ypur ID that you're likely a reddit friend?

Corn and cows

Where tax avoiding Chicagoans live

An America not tainted with athiest kikes...something you wouldn't understand

that's where you go to move away

a based and redpilled community
also many many rednecks

Omg YAS
>#herturn

Carmel is based and master race and everyone else does meth.

White children..love of country..love of Christ.

This is the place Christ killers tell you to fear and hate. And you listened

I've got hillbilly cousins that live out there

Corn/basedbeans and the slow process of urbanization/Government forced diversity leads to the death of the rural white working class community and turns it into nigger/spick ville.
Also occasionally good times (if you know what youre doing)
t. Hoosier

Attached: 1535312745156.jpg (1022x731, 96K)

My best friend moved there and hasn't returned. He asks me to come visit him but I fear it's a trap.

Not as based as North Dakota, but 10000% MAGA

Fuckkng Pence is FROM there.

>Carmel
>Masterrace
Lul, Carmel is the stuck part of the state. Hope Ben Davis rapes that ass again

Stop lying you Christ killing faggot

its literally the richest and nicest part of the state, and one of the nicest parts of the country desu

>carmel
no.
Fishers is the master race

Hoosiers are pretty based
t. Ohio

Mostly white ethnostate with some pockets of farm-working beaners

Trump voters (white trash)
meth
incest
deplorableness

Not to mention a big nigger carve-out in Indy

construction with an estimated completion time being a week after the second coming

Low taxes, life time carry permits, lots of corn, hills in the south, dunes around Lake Michigan. Also lots of junkies. They ruin everything.
t.hoosier

812 reporting in, just wanted to see what you faggots thought of our Ethnostate. Am pleased. Daily reminder Hoosiers are the most powerful race on the planet.

Attached: 1500397528569.jpg (734x406, 66K)

>Lying
I've been watching my hometown get fucked over due to Indianapolis expansion and HUD subsidized housing for the past 4 years.
The town in which I grew up and was 99% white is being blacked. I now see black people in town all the time. When I was young I didn't see a single black person outside of school, and there were like 2 of them. I see spics walking down the road outside of town at like 2 AM
Fuck you, you giant fucking faggot. People like you don't see the problem and think our local government is lights out great

I assume it's similar to mexico since they constantly try to sneak into my state

And I forgot. shitty roads. We can out pothole anyone. Seriously 3rd world shit. At least the most efficient state gov't in the nation with a hella surplus.

lmao true

I'm aware, and anyone Ive seen from there tends to be a preppy ass hole.

>Potholes ree
>What was the gas tax increase for
>What is the fucking road plan being done throughout the state and that is about to be started on 465

yeah thats true, its nice to drive through it. i live in broad ripple.