What is the one thing that Trump could legally do (i.e. without getting in some kind of legal trouble...

What is the one thing that Trump could legally do (i.e. without getting in some kind of legal trouble, or impeached for) that would trigger liberals and cause a meltdown the most?

Attached: triggered.jpg (474x320, 24K)

>i.e. without getting in some kind of legal trouble, or impeached for
Just as you saw with the "Muslim Ban", even when he does legal shit they will melt down.

Remove the “Other” option from all federal documents

They'll just continue to meltdown no matter what he does.

Attached: dem seal 2.jpg (363x360, 63K)

Fire Mueller Sessions and Rosenstein on the same day.

Have they not already been melting down for the past 2+ years? What more can they do?

Get reelected.

Buy one of those 1930s Mercedes Hitler mobiles, the one with the open top and quad wheels in the back.

Exist

Saying he can do anything without being punished or "everything I do is legal"

Basically telling people he's above the law.

Free abortions for poor people

>What is the one thing that Trump could legally do (i.e. without getting in some kind of legal trouble, or impeached for) that would trigger liberals and cause a meltdown the most?
He could shit in Melania's mouth and watch as she just accepts it (like all the other shit he does to her).

Attached: Trump, Melania, and Stormy Daniels.jpg (768x560, 84K)

This + toothbrush mustache

Arrest all communists.

no. Remove the restriction on racial identification/gender identification for government handouts. This will BTFO every illegal that is using a stolen identity.

LIberals would rage so hard at this mistreatment of a woman.

Attached: Trump dump.png (1200x1600, 1.25M)

Legalization of Marijuana. Obama couldnt get it done, a Liberal didnt, and half the voting base of the current Liberal party would flip harder than a degenerate at a Masonic Lodge.

Free abortions specifically for non-whites. He can say he is "joining with Democrats to help the non-white communities".

Attached: 07803745987398475938.png (3000x3000, 686K)

1) say nigger during some sort of official speech
2) just start ignoring the judiciary and their bullshit rulings. reminder that the judiciary is incapable of enforcing policy on its own, and the balance of power in the constitution is to ignore the judges when they're shit.

Deploy the U.S. Army to the border to stop the illegal invaders.

>REEE TRUMP IS LITERALLY HITLER IMPEACH

Attached: delusion.jpg (721x960, 163K)

Trump should pull Obama's security clearance. Take all the Bushes' too.

Abolish affirmative action and declare diversity hiring based on skin color or gender to be illegal.

Nationalize all militias and organize them for domestic war.

Release a sex tape

What if Trump stopped holding press conferences? Just completely shut out CNN, NYT, and all the other jew-controlled media outlets, leaving them high and dry?

This would include shutting out Fox News, aka the only press that occasionally says something positive about him

He should exercise the law of eminent domain and take over McCains grave and put a port of potty on it.

Attached: [email protected] (1024x683, 787K)

enact martial law on the south side of chicago

I would call in sick to work just to watch the glorious butt hurt.

He could still have press conferences or special interactions with Fox if he wanted. Personally I think FN is a bunch of neocon kike shills except for Tucker anyhow.

In fact, Trump should just do frequent interviews with Tucker as his only mainstream media outlet. That or have a conference where the journalists allowed in are just fucking youtubers or whatever. Like the america first media guys or whatever that was called during the election.

Keep the house Republican.

Change the English language and replace the word 'shit' and 'poop' with Obama

ban rainbow flags from government buildings especially schools on the basis of separation of church and state.

The rainbow has an occult religious meaning.

Look up Blavatsky's rainbow bridge, The Antahkarana.

Also rainbow body / diamond body

Attached: giphy.gif (700x394, 2.73M)

Announce a program of government aid to men who lost their jobs over sexual misconduct charges.

Hahahahaha, this one

Revoke NBC's broadcasting license.

Announce a "Veteran & Male Suicide awareness month"

>Eat 3 scoops
>Form some sort of right wing alliance with Salvini, Duturte, etc
>Be more outspoken about the second amendment
>Make it clear we wont allow the mistreatment of WHITE farmers in SA (Theyre already triggered that he even brought it up)

Lol is that picture real?

Tell youtube & Twitter they are not allowed to ban people based on their political opinions or switch from being a community platform to a provider and start paying taxes.

>What is the one thing that Trump could legally do (i.e. without getting in some kind of legal trouble, or impeached for) that would trigger liberals and cause a meltdown the most?

Just came out in BREAKING NEWS that Bruce Ohr was working with Andrew Weissman, second in charge behind Mueller, was working on the framing Candidate Trump with the fake russian dosage before the election and now he is on the special counsil trying to indict Trump on russian collusion.

ARREST ANDREW WEISSMEN right now!

libtards will go apolegtic!

Smile.

Make hating white people a hate crime