Atheism is correct, why believe in anything else?

Why do religious people believe in claims without evidence?

Personally, I fancy myself more of a rational-minded type thinker, so I naturally came to the conclusion that atheism is the only acceptable and factually accurate world-view. Does anyone else on this /POL forum agree?

Attached: 630334_v9_ba.jpg (1080x1440, 349K)

>atheism
It is the least irrational non-belief

>Why do religious people believe in claims without evidence?
Indoctrination.

eventually god is an atheist because he doesn't have higher deities, so you must be a god to be atheist

why dont you try reading literature sometime. virgil could not guide dante to heaven because human reason can only take you so far.

if you're a "rational-minded type thinker" you'll always be intellectually challenged

it's quite simple

man given rights can be stripped away from you

god given rights cannot be

People believe what they're raised to believe.
Religion is child abuse.

Why do atheists believe that God doesn't exist without evidence?

>inb4 "God can't exist because I dislike religious people"
>inb4 "God can't exist because 'science' even though there isn't a single scientific experiment that demonstrates this
>Inb4 I believe that poking out problems in the bible is tantamount to proving that God doesn't exist because I'm an idiot
>inb4 The proposition "God doesn't exist" is a negative because I said so, so I don't need to show you any actual evidence
>inb4 Me so smart! Me atheists have high iq so believe whatever me say without proof

>current year
>unironically being an atheist

Atheism peaked in 2006, only autists and fedora lords are atheists

you'r a fucking jew communist moron and you should kill yourself. religion is your people's roots, traditions, customs and rites.

>man given rights can be stripped away from you
>god given rights cannot be
Men are born with rights not given by anyone. they are 'natural rights'.

>people's roots
criminals from uk
>traditions
slavery and wars for moloch
>customs
sluts and nigger gangs
>rites
circumcision and school shootings

I wonder what's the religion of the US...

How can atheism be correct when it doesn't even make any claims? How can it be a worldview when it doesn't make any claims?

>My worldview is that I don't believe in the existence of unicorns

>atheists
>believe
You can only pick one.

You

Attached: IMG_0284.jpg (600x480, 99K)

>I believe that God doesn't exist
>This is not a belief

Nu-atheism is a utopian cult. It's adherents fanatically promote ireligion to convert as many people they can so that the world would be improved(they believe all wars, stupid low iq people are caused by religion and if you convert people to irreligious their iq will increase and society will be full of high iq people and everything will be perfect).

Atheists universally have fewer children than other faiths and commit suicide more often. Atheism is shrinking worldwide because of this. Why does the most materialistically sound philosophy produce the least materialistic success? Humanity's ancestors have reproduced for a billion years, and then they adopt atheist and don't reproduce and probably kill themselves. Why is this?

>I fancy myself more of a rational-minded type thinker

There is no such thing as an atheist. The only thing you are, is a moron...but if calling yourself an atheist makes you feel better about being a moron, more power to you.

God is real. I do not believe in God, I KNOW he exists without question. Evidence of his existence is all around you in every facet of creation.

Morons who embrace scientism love deluding themselves with the belief that they've figured out things they know nothing about. Most "modern" science is entirely fictional, and you believe the bullshit thinking knowledge somehow elevates you, but it doesn't.

You are still with sin, and you still require God to live. With sin you are apart from God, and without Jesus your sins cannot be forgiven...so decide what you want - eternal life in God's kingdom according to His ways, or stay on your own, apart from him, and enjoy inevitable oblivion.

Identifying as an atheist is like living in a permanent state of adolescence. You're not prescribing any kind of solution or meaning to the questions of human existence, you're simply rebelling against the people you perceive to have power over you. It's like you still believe that a search for meaning is some kind of antagonistic conflict rather than realizing no one knows what the fuck is going on and everyone is trying to cope with meaninglessness.

>this annihilates the christkike

Attached: christianity.png (500x667, 108K)

I don't believe without evidence. God the Holy Spirit dwells in my heart to constantly remind me of his existence

>I believe that God doesn't exist
I'm sorry, who?
>This is not a belief
This is not a belief

>Religion is child abuse.
Scientism is a cult religion, and also child abuse...teaching your kids dumb shit like dinosaurs and evolution as if it were real, ball earth / outer space because you're dumb ass can't accept that you've been duped, belief in utter garbage like quantum theory and anything einstein...

All religions exist to keep you apart from God. The word of God, contained in the Bible, is all you need to know about this world. All earthly things are vanity - the only thing a human needs to do in life is accept Jesus as God and repent for forgiveness of sin. Doing so and living according to God's ways will mean eternal life. Nothing else you do matters.

>yfw god works in mysterious ways

•The 'unmoved mover' argument asserts that from our experience of all things in the universe, everything that is in motion must be put in motion by another thing, so there must be an unmoved mover who initiated the first movement. It is also impossible for a being to cause itself (because it would have to exist before it caused itself) and that it is impossible for there to be an infinite chain of causes, which would result in infinite regress. Therefore, there must be a first cause, itself uncaused.

•If we are able to refer to things as good (regardless of how subjective) that it must be in relation to a standard good, a maximum good. a goodness that causes all other goodness because of the comparison to the maximums standard. this ultimate goodness would be known as god.

>>>>>>reddit

Attached: 3fe.gif (360x203, 801K)

•the argument of 'well design' asserts that the universe as we know it is impossibly complex and perfect, even in aspects that seem negative, such as pain and disease, are beautifully complex and are unlikely to be a product of chance or an un-designed creation theory.
That only such perfection could be created by a perfect, intelligent designer.

•consciousness
without the belief of god, one must believe that consciousness is a byproduct of evolution, but also a tragic misstep. Consciousness has caused us to do things as a species that is counterproductive to the natural purposes of our species; creating institutions like marriage, flirtation and politeness instead of carnal, non-comital sex.
Or donating to charity instead of rigid self-preservation. The fact we have this consciousness to differentiate us from animals can be understood as, instead a misstep in evolution, a gift from god, so that we can have the deeper thought to discern between good and bad, despite its possible negative effects on our natural purpose.

•born againism. An argument for God is often made from an unlikely complete reversal in lifestyle by an individual towards God. Paul of Tarsus, a persecutor of the early Church and Christians, became a pillar of the Church after his conversion on the road to Damascus. Modern day example are referred to as born-again Christians.

•the bible is a historically accurate text. It is used by historians (theists and atheists) when gathering information on the period and events that were recorded in the bible. The bible also has aspects that, if it were falsified, would be considered counterintuitively written, like important events being reported by women, where in the time period, women were considered to give unreliable testimony, in fact there would have to be 4 of them to be considered trustworthy in court, if the bible was written with the intent of being convincing, instead of accurate, it would have used men instead of women to report essential events.

•the universe operates by the uniform laws of physics. There is no logical necessity for a universe that obeys rules, let alone one that abides by the rules of mathematics. This astonishment springs from the recognition that the universe doesn't have to behave this way. The fact that there are rules of nature is a sort of miracle in itself, and is grounds to believe these rules are held in place by a god.

•Jesus is a water tight person. We have accurate and extensive secular evidence of his life. Look at what he claimed, compare it to how he behaved and what he achieved. And then you have to decide if anything or what he is is significant.

No, that just shows you didn't read the Bible.

God could eliminate evil, and he will when he sees fit. Until then, we live in a world with sin where we are given a choice of which master to serve - God the Father or Satan.

It wouldn't be much of a choice if God insulated you from every bad thing that might happen on earth. Furthermore, your life on earth is not the endgame - it is the very tip of the iceberg in a much grander plan.

Don’t forget fear, ignorance, stupidity and a bloated sense of self-importance.

>YOU FUCKING DEGENERATE!!!!!!! IT SAYS RIGHT HERE IN THE BIBLE THAT THE BIBLE IS CORRECT HAHAHA I BET THAT MADE YOU FEEL DUMB HUH

christcucks are so embarrassing

Attached: christkikes.png (1085x808, 1014K)

Listen to this guy
>If you're rational, you're wrong
This about sums up religion pretty well.

Also a big brain such as yourself would have to a least consider themselves an agnostic.

>agnostic
An atheist without the balls to describe himself accurately

“Does god want to prevent evil?” No, because evil is a necessity of providing a people freedom of choice. Which is what god provides us BECAUSE he loves us.
Providing freedom is the greatest act of love.

Attached: christcuck crusader.png (572x396, 112K)

1. Explain how God created himself. More importantly, ask yourself why the god concept is excused from the "unmoved mover" argument.

2. Goodness is defined by the ethics of fellow tribesmen, not by some objective scale with God topping one end.

>Don’t forget fear, ignorance, stupidity and a bloated sense of self-importance.

Sounds like the average scientism cultist, who gets really mad when anyone questions their orthodoxy. Those who live in Jesus know that it's not about themselves, it's simply about God and his plan for HIS creation.

Truth:
- Earth is a flat, stationary, enclosed REALM.

- There is no outer space.

- The earth has only existed for 8,000-10,000 years or so.

- All modern scientism presents you with false "knowledge" to convince you that 'mysteries' have been solved and that our knowledge continues to increase...but the reality is that humans know little or nothing more and the only thing increasing is the gullibility of the masses.

>1. Explain how God created himself. More importantly, ask yourself why the god concept is excused from the "unmoved mover" argument.
Because he’s all spesh and magic & shit.

>Comparing Jesus to the fake jews of today.
Firstly, you're a leftard so that already indicates that the best case your IQ maxes out around 75.

Secondly, you got pwned. You have no response. Caps Lock doesn't "win" it for you.

>There is no such thing as an atheist
Desperate theist rationalization.
>I'm delusional
Yes you are, special snowflake!
> I KNOW he exists without question
This is an important qualification of religion, you can never question

Attached: beliefs perception bias.jpg (550x550, 55K)

If atheism was the best choice, they wouldn’t have to shill it all the time.

Attached: D08170A6-9DB6-40FD-80C7-578BFCC1694F.jpg (550x543, 92K)

>atheist [pack of lies ]
>I'm fucking clueless
It really shows

>jewsus wasn't a kike but part of a now extinct order of people called israelites

This is some nigger tier arguing right here. Same shit as saying ancient italians were germans.

>Fedora tips down into the underworld

This retard did more damage to the western world than a thousand jews. May he burn in hell.

>/POL forum
This is such a bait

How many atheists have knocked on your door to spread the word? Keep telling lies for jesus, champ.

I'm an atheist too.
Not a Jow Forumsack though, just visiting.

Attached: 8c8520e.jpg (640x605, 36K)

atheism doesnt acomplish anything tho.

if you wanna rape some boys, you gonna be an athiest? fuck no, you gonna be a priest

smfh you dumbass

>1. Explain how God created himself. More importantly, ask yourself why the god concept is excused from the "unmoved mover" argument.

God is eternal. I know that's hard for you to understand, but he was not created. Jesus is also eternal, as is the holy spirit. We do not know all the mysteries about the nature of God but this "who created god" thing is just ridiculous.

God exists outside of his own creation with no dependence upon it; his creation depends on him tho.

>2. Goodness is defined by the ethics of fellow tribesmen, not by some objective scale with God topping one end.

God is the ultimate sovereign. He defines how things are and what is acceptable. God primarily acts with LOVE, and love means caring for the wellbeing of others and treating them in a way that you'd want to be treated.

Humans do not get to tell God what is "right and wrong". Good and Evil are both absolutes which God alone defines as he sees fit.

>I don't believe without evidence.
the opposite is true. Beliefs are the elements of faith that persist despite contradictory evidence.

I like how Atheists try to pretend like religious people are black people with low IQ's

Having an imaginary friend as an adult doesn't make you mentally ill.

It makes you religious.

Attached: christ insanity.jpg (1362x779, 521K)

1. Read up on "chaos theory". Things being complex does not equal God. It points to simulation-theories more than a God.

2. Evolution might bring about consciousness passively, but no one argues that it's the creator of consciousness. Evolution isn't a being to be worshipped.

All religions are cults

>belief in utter garbage
like Abrahamic religions.

>The word of God, contained in the Bible, is
utter garbage.

Do you know about the animal known as Megacerops/Brontotherium?

Attached: 1200px-Brontotherium.jpg (1200x692, 136K)

Only religous fundamentalists have children at replacement rate. Athiests barely have any kids at all.

>Failed attempt at witty one-liner response.

Why are you trying so hard to conflate religion, an institution of man, with accepting Jesus as God and repenting for sin?

The Bible is a book of truth, not a religion. Don't kid yourself. Your not convincing anyone with your fail pedocrat bumper-sticker logic.

>Acknowledges checkmate.

Noted.

If you need evidence to substantiate what you believe, and you don’t have evidence that acutely point to the unexistance of god, then your conclusion must be that there is a possibuility that he MAY exist. This would make you an agnostic.
Atheist: someone who doesn’t use logic to analyse what they actully believe, but believes it with all their heart. Similar to what you claim a theist to be.

>This is some nigger tier arguing right here. Same shit as saying ancient italians were germans.

Have you stopped to ask a modern day jew about Jesus? How do they regard him, if they even acknowledge that he existed...

Then ask how much dumber you can be. Aren't you glad you posted this anonymously? LOL

>Believing that God doesn't exist is not a belief

So you don't believe that God doesn't exist?

Think carefully before you answer.

Read it again. And answer your own question. I’m off my work break now. Later.

1. Okay.

2. The bible is not a historically accurate text. Genesis is not historically accurate. The world never flooded. Jews were never slaves to Egypt (that's not pol-talk either). Basically all of it is stories that have been sifted through and edited by powerful people in order to appease the populace.

Why don't you run an actual brain study and figure out what the difference in brain activation is? Having an Aesthetic sense of Design (Theological Providence) isn't in the same class as Schizophrenic brain damage.

>atheism doesnt acomplish anything tho
That's a lie. Thousands of secular programs help citizens liver better lives. Meanwhile millions of Africans still contract AIDS because evil religious missionaries claim prophylaxis is a sin

>science is fake, religion is real! please disregard my obvious strawmanning
t. Peter Griffin's adoptive dad

>>I don't believe without evidence.
>the opposite is true. Beliefs are the elements of faith that persist despite contradictory evidence.

Belief, by implication, means you accept something as being true WITHOUT evidence. If you have evidence, you are no longer believing but knowing.

We KNOW God exists. This is empirically undeniable.

We BELIEVE that God will deliver on his word as written in the bible. This is all that requires faith.

>God is eternal.
1) You're lying
2) Prove it

>brain
>religion

oxymoron

>Having an imaginary friend as an adult doesn't make you mentally ill.

No, believing that there are people floating around in a "space station" because you saw it on TV means you are mentally ill.

Obvious evidence of God is ALL AROUND US.

>religious people are black people with low IQ's
religious people are black people with low IQ's
The niggers of faith

>Obvious Evidence
Gee Rabbi you sure like strawmanning.

>So you don't believe that God doesn't exist?
I'm an atheist
I don't believe in any gods
You're a fucking retard
And you're fucking retarded

1. It is fortunate that the universe has specific conditions that lead to beings which can reflect upon such a thing. However, it's mathematically probable that an infinite amount of possible scenarios will eventually play out. The laws of the universe are like this and this place and time, but in other universes or perhaps at another point in time, the laws of physics could/will be different.

But I've only ever received evidence that affirms my faith. God has worked in my life in ways that are undeniable.

Faith isn't belief in the face of contrary evidence, it's belief in the face of sin which runs contrary to God

>No argument so tries to make false associations.

No, fuckwit, reading the Bible and accepting Jesus as God is not a religion. A religion is an INSTITUTION of man.

Religions based on the Bible seek to take God's glory and make it about humans.

Religions based on new age (luciferan) mysticism seek to deceive people into believing that they themselves can achieve godhood or some ascended existence by their own efforts.

You can deny God and his word all you want - doesn't bother me but it will bother you when you are standing in judgment before Him.

I went to school with everyone else. I know exactly where I stand intellectually.

This is true. I'm atheist but wasn't always. I know believing in God doesn't necessarily mean you are schizophrenic, unlike actually believing in Jow Forums conspiracy theories in 2018.

Attached: 317.png (500x501, 80K)

>If you have evidence, you are no longer believing but knowing.
The belief in supernatural beings can never be "known", it can only be 'believed'.
>We KNOW God exists.
You cannot 'know' that, but you are far too stupid to ever realize why.

>This is empirically undeniable.
Now you're just making shit up which makes you ever more fucktarded.

>>science is fake, religion is real! please disregard my obvious strawmanning

Wow, total lack of effort here. Come on now. Surely you have something more to present other than your constant sucking on the cock of scientism. LOL

scientism = religion

science = standardized method to evaluate and understand our natural world

Self serving bias is the cause of all religion, humans would rather have an all powerful slave they can rely on than deal with the fact the universe sucks.

You don’t know the meaning of the word atheist.
Secondly, there are many things that you would confidently and correctly assert do not exist. An invisible, purple, 37-headed giraffe in your bathroom, for example. You KNOW that it doesn’t exist, if you’re honest. But when it comes to the christian god, a VASTLY more ludicrous story than the bathroom giraffe, you wet your pants, hop onto the fence and become “open minded”. You should reflect on why that is so.

>But I've only ever received evidence
Anecdotal fallacy

>evidence that affirms my faith
Confirmation bias

>ways that are undeniable
I deny them, now you must prove them or admit you are a liar.

>I don't believe that God doesn't exist
>Namecalling

Go and watch some more Rick and Morty

>1) You're lying
>2) Prove it

Triggered.

Prove evolution.
Prove big bang.
Prove outer space exists.

You may only prove any of these things with PHYSICAL evidence. No photos, no videos, no testimony...only direct physical evidence because you are asserting "science".

Every argument you try to make starts with the assumption that a christian god exists by default. How can you expect a real rebuttal when you won't even operate within the limits you argue against? This is what turns people off to your weirdo cults.

>Demands evidence for God's existence.
>Denies all evidence of God's existence.
>Implies he is smarter than you.

LOL what a dumbass.

Are those the multi hoofed thingies related to horses?

>Gee Rabbi you sure like strawmanning.

It's not a shock that you dont know what a strawman is, in addition to being in utter denial of reality. God's handiwork is the world around us all. It's simple.

lol you know the secret about Richard Dawkins right?

>I'm an atheist
>I don't believe in any gods
>You're a fucking retard
>And you're fucking retarded

I don't believe you are a moron, but you are.

See how that works?

>reading the Bible
How most atheists are produced

>reading the Bible and accepting Jesus as God is not a religion
How do you know?
>I read the bible
You are soooo fucking gullible I seized with cringe.

>You can deny God
You have to prove your gods first, or else I have nothing to deny or disprove.

She's one super smart angel

Attached: Screen shot 2018-08-31 at 04.10.06.png (465x211, 43K)

Thanks for explaining to him. I’m time limited here.