DEFEND THIS

DEFEND THIS

Attached: Untitled.png (607x783, 349K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/crystal-mason-texas-woman-sentenced-to-5-years-for-voter-fraud-speaks-out-on-felon-voting-rights/
lmgtfy.com/?q=defacing a hamburger law in las vegas
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>DEFEND THIS

Don't break the law?

fukn chekd. fpbp sage goes in all fields

if she voted for Trump then a pardon is in order...if she voted for Hillary, prison is where she belongs.

Attached: BAS_MAGA3 the search for Keeping America Great.png (773x821, 299K)

>I only broke the law what's the big deal about it?
Shawn King trying hard to pass as a nigger.

She should be lynched for being a stinky, ugly nigger.

We know who she voted for and that was her worst crime of all, hope she rots in jail.

She broke the law and went to jail. That's what racism looks like people.

IMAGUNE MY SHWAK!

Swap out “voting” for “purchased a gun” and libs wouldn’t bat an eye, rather they’d praise it.

nigger angle aside, it is kind of stupid people who've served their time can't vote.
i think sending her to prison over this is stupid too, but talcum x is probably lying about the details.

Felons lose certain rights. This is taught early in school. Don’t want to lose rights? Don’t commit a fucking felony. If the concept of “don’t commit crime” is too difficult for someone to comprehend and follow, then they don’t deserve their rights in the first place.

I unironically support her. It all comes down to "is prison punishment or rehabilitation?" I strongly believe that once your serve your time, your rights should be restored. This includes the right to vote, and the right to bear arms.

If you believe that prison is solely punishment (which, in America, it IS), then yes, don't restore rights. But idealisticly, serving time should restore your rights.

felon's can't vote. fuck that wannabe nigger.

Attached: TaxBurden.png (625x391, 70K)

Guess the USA isn't about "guaranteeing" rights anymore, eh?

keep your nose clean after you get out of prison for a while and you can petition a judge to have some or all of your rights restored. criminals are idiots in general and i have no problem with forcing them to prove they can at least refrain from committing crime for a few years before giving them a vote in how crimes should be punished and what should and should not be considered a crime.

THIS.

This. I don't care if she voted. I don't even care how. I can understand restricting acquiring guns depending on the crime but a blanket loss of rights simply for a felony? Especially considering how much stupid shit counts as a felony?

Nah. Fuck that.

That’s in the fucking constitution buddy.
>commit crimes against the country that supports your rights
>surprised that it no longer wants to support your rights afterwards

There's too much stupid shit that counts as a felony. And it's not in the constitution about taking away rights, fuck off.

It's almost like breaking the law means you have to give up certain rights

Attached: 255791.jpg (917x960, 99K)

Women shouldn't be allowed to vote, especially not niggers.

Yes it is.

You are made aware at a young age that your rights are defended and guaranteed so long as you uphold your end of the social contract IE not breaking the law

>convicted felon
>voted

pretty sure they're not allowed to do that soooo~ sounds like a brave application of justice to me Shaun "Bleached Flour" King.

>break the law
>too stupid to not break the law again

What's there to defend? You don't just get to break a law you disagree with.

uh, it's against the law. The law stated she could not vote and she voted. What's to defend?

checkd'
SIEG HEIL

You really believe this? Worse you support it considering how close we came to Hillary being office?

I WANT TO VOTE SO I CAN GET FREE SHIT BUT I BROKE DA WHITEYS LAWS AND NOW THEY DONT WONNA LEMME VOTE SO I GOOTA DO IT ANYWAYS BUCUZ MUH WHITE OPPRESIOONS N ESHHIET

>Founding fathers use 'muh social contract'
No, rights were a natural. There is no contract. It's simply the responsibility of the state to ensure them. There is no "trade" for them. There is no give and take.

Anyone who says it is is basically Hillary in disguise.

Checked
/thread

>breaks the law
>gets arrested
THIS IS A GRAVE INJUSTICE

Attached: tumzl8pcdie01.jpg (1000x989, 106K)

i really believe that you're a stupid nigger.

Only certain states prevent felons from voting. Most do not. Once your time is served and you’re off paper, you’re considered mostly free. You can’t own guns but you can vote.

I’m going to guess she voted while on parole.

Democrats aren't involved in voter fraud.
Racist.

How many felons were voters before they became felons? Not enough that would matter, ever.
There are consequences for not wanting to participate in society. Losing your rights is part of that. Half of them are lucky they aren't subject to summary execution.

You know you can be thrown in jail for spilling a drink in a nightclub in Las Vegas.
You seriously want the state to have the power to revoke your rights over this?

idiot. all that stuff about due process is in there so they can give you free candy?

The number is completely irrelevant. Founding fathers didn't say, "Well, unless it's less than 10%," or some other nonsense.

Break the law, lose your rights. Is it that fucking hard for you to understand?

>rights
>free candy
Yes, rights are free. Anyone who says otherwise sucks a Jew cock.

Part of her probation was not voting. She violated probation. Dumb fucking nigger.

cbsnews.com/news/crystal-mason-texas-woman-sentenced-to-5-years-for-voter-fraud-speaks-out-on-felon-voting-rights/

Don't try to be Rus... I mean democrats

This

>A grave injustice

This is the white person version of dindu nuffin. Shaun King is white, he says white person things.

she probably voted for hillary which is why she should be in jail

>If you deface a hamburger in Las Vegas you go to jail.
No, this isn't a joke. You support a system that will revoke your rights over laws like this.

Misdemeanor =/= felony my dude. I also get the feeling you’re being disingenuous on purpose

Not all rights are natural.

So I was right, she violated probation/parole.

Case closed.

>being deliberately obtuse

Niggs can't help their lack of proper judgment or not being able to foresee the consequences of their actions. She should not be in jail, she should be shipped back to Africa where she can live freely in her natural habitat.

If she voted Trump they would be applauding this as an arrest of a Russian subversive. #Resist #Muellertime

You're wrong.
It's the other way round.
Very few states allow convicted fellons to vote.
The few that do are hot beds of democrat corruption.
Are you a shill or just stupid?

>shaun king is larping so hard now he is functionally retarded

defacing a burger is a felony?

You do know they can upgrade these at any time, right?

Jail is not prison
A misdemeanor is not a felony
And trying to tell me bullshit without sourcing it is lying

Human rights are a spook.

Actually I’m a convicted felon you half baked faggot. Voting is something I’ve looked extensively into, so go ahead and tell me again how I’m wrong you dumb nigger.

>lmgtfy.com/?q=defacing a hamburger law in las vegas

I don't acutally agree with the law. Sure, when you are incarcerated, you lose all say in what goes on in the outside world. However once you have served your punishment, you have theoretically paid your debt. Therefore voting rights should be re-established.

However, if you live in an area where this is not the case. follow the law or end up in prison where you belong.

Agreed, but I believe in time served for felons. You should be allowed to vote and purchase a gun if you're done your time. If you're too dangerous or unhinged to do either you shouldn't be in public.

In Maine and Vermont, felons never lose their right to vote, even while they are incarcerated.
In 14 states and the District of Columbia, felons lose their voting rights only while incarcerated, and receive automatic restoration upon release.
In 21 states, felons lose their voting rights during incarceration, and for a period of time after, typically while on parole and/or probation. Voting rights are automatically restored after this time period. Former felons may also have to pay any outstanding fines, fees or restitution before their rights are restored as well.
In 13 states felons lose their voting rights indefinitely for some crimes, or require a governor’s pardon in order for voting rights to be restored, or face an additional waiting period after completion of sentence (including parole and probation) before voting rights can be restored.

what's 21 +13 mr smarty pants?

Imagine what kind of world we would have if black convicted felons were not allowed to vote! CAN YOU IMAGINE IT?!

These.

Alright. So it’s only Las Vegas, is las Vegas all of America though?

You're right, they weren't participating in society to begin with, so I don't care if they're allowed to vote or not.
Did you know you can actually get a felony expunged, if your not a total piece of shit? America truly is the land of the free.

You can be convicted of a felony for defending yourself in a spousal abuse situation (if you're the man). There's a lot of dumb felonies out there.

she used ID???

I thought there was some big controversy over there about the fact you don't need ID to vote?

Are you going to claim that the feds don't have stupid laws? Go ahead and blindly support them I guess.

Natural law and the social contract go hand in hand.

>rights are free
Then you don't need to write them down.

Felony disenfranchisement wasn't in effect until 1830ish. They never intended for it.

That's a man, Baby.

>1 post by this ID

(you) farming has never been easier.

They didn't. Rights were reserved. They were only listed because some people, like yourself, need to have things explained Barney style.

How many of those states give you back your right to vote after completing the time served you disingenuous cocksucker? So the real number would be 50-~13.

>the judge says
now now now
is what the judge said The Actual Law? was the sentenced based on her violation of An Actual Law currently in practice? is The Thing No One Is Talking About here perhaps that she violated A Law against criminals voting?

Still don't care.
They also allowed slavery, but I think they'd regret that shit now.

depends where you live. different states have different laws. leftists fight tooth and claw against it wherever and whenever they can, however.

They regretted it then.

Yeah, and niggers were farm equipment and they never intended for them to vote. Where are you going with this?

>Still don't care.
That's also the problem. You let Jews add restrictions and blindly follow them.

>Blindly support laws in a state I don’t live in
Wew
Also, don’t be a retard and break the law

also, what was her original crime? Seems a bit telling if it isn't being mentioned in the various articles (presumably doesn't fit the narrative). A "felony" is a serious crime in the US right? So presumably she was a drug dealer or seriously harmed someone?

>The laws changed!
>But don't argue for changing them now.
That's where I'm going with it. It's a shit law.

>In 21 states, felons lose their voting rights during incarceration, and for a period of time after, typically while on parole and/or probation. Voting rights are automatically restored after this time period. Former felons may also have to pay any outstanding fines, fees or restitution before their rights are restored as well.
> after this time period. Former felons may also have to pay any outstanding fines, fees or restitution before their rights are restored as well.
it's not always automatic you illiterate convict.

>Don't break the law?
That suggestion is racist.

>It's an amendment.
>But it doesn't apply to me!

Then be the change for that law nigga. Don’t come here getting all uppity with us because you’re mad

Only if you have outstanding fines and fees you dense motherfucker. Don’t ever pursue a law degree, you’d fucking suck at it.

Nobody has the power to guarantee your rights. Only to suppress them.

You know... this is bizarre. Jow Forums sounds like a bed of liberals now. The same arguments I hear from feminists and millennials I see posted here, the only difference is who they target.

Jews must love this place now. You make their arguments for them.

Sucks, but she should have known the laws. And if she knowingly and willingly violated them, fuck her and I have no sympathy whatsoever.

I'm more concerned by how she was even registered to vote, wouldn't states have safeguards in place to prevent this? Or is it really based on an honor system?

>Leave my echo chamber!
Yeah, it's not like Jow Forums was explicitly meant for debate about politics or anything.

Seeing as I’ve not committed a felony, yeah it doesn’t apply to me. So...

If the First and Second Amendments were removed, you think everything would stay the same?

>felons always pay their fines up front and on time
same to you kingpin

I’m not telling you to leave because I don’t agree with you, I’m telling you to get your ass out there and push for a change in the law you want so badly

Seriously, you’re getting fucking nowhere here arguing with us