Red Pills

KB red pill topics, post em !

Attached: 867867867768867.png (1024x1024, 1.65M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Army_Biological_Warfare_Laboratories
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/161879752/#161919019
youtu.be/84EiBakZ_Vg
wnd.com/2017/03/rockefellers-legacy-enabling-sexual-revolution/
youtu.be/P4KfeEYHKsU
pastebin.com/ZUC9qdkW
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toxoplasma_gondii
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How to spot the infection
Wanting to destroy the family and men, hatred of children, wanting(and doing) killing of babies along with abortion, sexual/gender confusion, increase rates of homosexuality, pedophilia, bestiality, necrophilia,transgender, various disturbing fetishes, cannibalism, wanting to destroy whites, social castes like social insects in large numbers, SIDS, miscarriages, fertility issues , stillborn's, wanting to attack and fuck the un-infected, obsession with things like snakes, sexual promiscuity(large numbers of partners), etc

Attached: 45654654645654.jpg (2000x1376, 506K)

Let me break down the different spectrum categories:

Immune(People that cannot be infected by the virus)

Non-Infected(People that don't have the virus and can be infected)

Resistant(People that the virus has trouble infecting, but are not immune to being infected)

Hosts(People that have the virus)

Carriers(People that have the virus, but is dormant for long periods of time or even generations without showing any signs of infection. Some types of carriers can spread it)

Transmitters(People that are being used by the virus to spread it, but are not fully/completely infected)

Infected(People infected by the virus)

HiveMind/Colony Castes(Similar to social insects. Queens, Drones, Workers, Soldiers, Majors, Super Majors, Kings, etc)

Mutation(physical changes to all body systems)

Attached: 456464565464654.jpg (1000x667, 444K)

Feminism

Is A

Bioweapon

Feminism

Is A

Viral Bioweapon

Viral Feminism

Is A

Bioweapon

Femenism

Is

Viral

Attached: 47654654645654645.jpg (760x445, 232K)

You should include the KB archive link somewhere to see how the thread would go.

Attached: 1533748413603.jpg (1840x1631, 457K)

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Attached: 456654654456654654.jpg (800x600, 176K)

Can you all start an Econ-ome collapse general?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Army_Biological_Warfare_Laboratories

Is it possible that some of the members of this team made it behind the curtain or got bunker deals for their work?

Reposting from last thread
is the 5g feminism link related t this
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/161879752/#161919019

Previous thread from just now

Why were so many operations merged/ramped up in 1969? What made that year so significant?

Greenland is the birthplace of the primordial "white" race that lived there when the Earth's axis was tilted more towards the sun. This primordial race which lived in near continuous daylight and worshipped the sun. When the Earth's axis shifted towards our current procession, there was a global climate shift that started the Ice Age and forced this race to migrate South and Eastwards, seeding many ancient civilizations with myths of a white race that came from the "North" or the "West".

One of the ancient symbols left over by this primordial race is the swastika, which can be found in many cultures.

In the OP and possibly turn the /Logic Bombs/ into a General without it being a general yet. Always have back ups.

They could have also went to other agencies/branches and the team could have just went "dark/black"(off the record to continue operations) or merged into other branches/teams/operations.

It was a good job. Just make sure to work on creating bigger images with more compiled topics.

Consider what happened before, during and after that year.

All races came from different Home Planets before Earth.

How to tell if you're possibly immune and some mechanisms of immunity

Attached: Immune_to_Femin-Bioweapon.png (2264x1439, 466K)

No, that's only the jew.

How long would it have taken them to spread the virus initially? It seems like they would have wanted to start right after the 2nd wave feminist movement but before the troops came from the Vietnam war.

Hate to be the slayer of fake news, but there are no such things as "viruses".

Viruses are a fabrication of well-known fraudster louis pasteur, who concocted the fiction so that the french govt at that time had cause to round up (quarantine) citizens without lawful cause and often murder them.

The so-called "electron microscope" images are just as fake as the space photos...and the fictional premise behind a virus and the way it works would ensure that anyone 'infected' by one would die.

What does exist:

- Bacteria
- Fungi
- Parasites

Meant to ask you these questions during the last "Logic Bomb" thread a few minutes ago, but the thread got archived before you could answer them. Might as well ask them here since I'm early.

1) If vaccines don't work and cause autism, then what's the best way to protect children from harmful diseases?

2) In your last thread, you said thatvthe Mueller Investigation now serves as a "storm cloud" over Trump's head. How can we "put out the storm", so to say?

3) Explain how the Cult of Q will commit mass suicide. Will Q direct them to, or will the Q-Boomers kill themselves without Q's "permission"?

3a) If all of the Q-Boomers off themselves, what will happen to his containment board? Archived as a part of internet history? Removed for the sake of humanity? Purged to make sure nothing like "Q" ever happens again?

4) The Left always uses a picture of Captain America punching Adolf Hitler as a way to justify their manhunt against the MAGA Movement. Well, in their beloved MCU, Cap is a devote Christian and a traditional conservative who is formally against big government tyranny and corruption. Any thoughts on this?

4a) What were the Sokovia Accords supposed to represent? Superhero Registration Act? That "Mark of the Beast" barcode conspiracy?

5) A far-left Youtuber [forgot his name, think it had Mao in the username] has come under fire recently for stating that the Far-Left's "LE EBIN REBOLUTION XDDDD" won't work unless they appeal to the white working class. Is he onto something?

6) Which "New Right" celebrity would be the most open to hearing about your KB Information and the most likely to help spread it around? Judging from your previous posts, I'd say that BlackPigeonSpeaks would be the most likely candidate to spread your KB's when asked to. Am I on the right track?

6) Unrelated question, but does JK Rowling know about the Femin Virus? I've seen plenty of snake symbolization in her books and movies. What do you think?

FUCK OFF FRANK

Attached: 3DB42711-192F-45AC-8B61-1AB3F0B10BE6.jpg (370x370, 37K)

>muh jews

Go back to stormfront you white nigger or maybe you would be more at home at the latest sting operation at the daily stormer?

Don't fall for the Zion that tricked you into thinking you escaped the Matrix.

Depends on methods of spreading and where it was.

back on topic. have you seen the latest isaac arthur video? it is similar to this subject. feel free to watch when have time.
youtu.be/84EiBakZ_Vg

oh fuck off

According to "Clouds of Secrecy, The Army's Germ Warfare Tests Over Populated Areas," Roosevelt established the biowarfare program in 1942 under the Army's Chemical Warfare Service.
Was the Femin Virus a BBP before that, or did they start around then and take about 2 decades to get the virus ready for large-scale testing?

So they had different operations for different states and different methods of releasing/spreading the virus?

Was this one team/agency or multiple involved?

>If vaccines don't work and cause autism, then what's the best way to protect children from harmful diseases?

Other than ensuring they eat healthy diets, clean/filtered water, avoid pharma, avoid processed foods, use iodine supplement they'll be fine. The immune system God created for us works remarkably well.

Also, positive state of mind / avoidance of stress, will ensure overall health. While under stress, your immune system and certain digestive functions are suspended to give you more resources for fight or flight...read the Bible and accept Jesus into your life to alleviate all stress.

>oh fuck off

Seems like the red pill meme is too big for many to swallow...do your own research.

Viruses don't exist. Period.

You have to consider R&D and isolating/identifying strains.

1) Possibly.

2) Mix of both. CIA just had a role.

So are you saying that multiple agencies went black or split to form one agency that was primarily involved in the CIA virus strain development?

are you going to answer the rest of the questions from the last thread

>there are no such things as "viruses"

Attached: 1529987777828.jpg (500x375, 43K)

Also in relation to what this user said about Q
Have you ever heard of 42 Entertainment? Do you think they might be involved with the Q program?

Both are possible.

Just because it "ends" doesn't mean it ends.

*7) Unrelated question, but....

Added in the "New Right" question in front of the Rowling question because I found that one to be more important.

1) How long do you expect to make and produce your Knowledge Bomb's? Assuming the Left doesn't try to shut down Jow Forums, will you still be doing your KB's in the 2020's? To put things simply, do you think you will still be writing KB's by one decade from now [2028], or will you "retire / pass down the KB mantle" along the way?

2) Is the Daily Stormer controlled opposition designed to lure in and eventually track down gullible white people who feel like they have no place in society?

3) Was Stormfront founded by the CIA to track down any potential "white identity activists" and pacify them with "pro-Hitler" banter?

3b) The CIA isn't doing the same thing here, are they?

4) If you are on the "Chaotic Neutral" Square on the D&D Alignment Board, who would be on the other squares? I'm thinking that the Femin Virus / Left would be on the "Chaotic Evil" square, while the Right would be on the "Lawful Good" square. Am I on the right track?

4a) Where would President Trump stand on the hypothetical D&D Alignment Board? I'm thinking that he would be on the "Chaotic Good" given his Twitter shitposting and how he loves to "trigger the libtards", as his Boomer Fanbase / Dirtbag Left like to put it.

5) Can you give us a hint for the next Knowledge Bomb?

So this agency that was heavily involved is still active perhaps?

Eat shit Frank

You talk like such a faggot god i hate you

Possibly.

Projecting your fetishes is not a good thing.

if you say hive mind/colony and shit, does that mean that femin virus is behind the idea of communism?

Social Insect castes

Why are you asking me? I'm but a simple fanboy in the KB Threads.

But, if you're wanting an answer on who's behind Q, I'd put my money behind IC Tech Operatives / Glow-In-The-Darkies.

Did George W Merck (Merck Pharmaceutical Company) know about the FV? He encouraged the gov to keep up a robust biowarfare program.
Merck even makes vaccines and other products that are likely used to spread the virus or it's potential enhancer molecules.

can 5g be used to edit dna and modify virusses??

Was Playboy involved with the virus at all? I noticed they had a facility at Cold Spring Harbor for some reason.

Don't think so.

That depends on how much he was allowed to know.

That goes back to Gloria.

it was a reference and you ask good questions.
I was wondering if the Talent pool behind the Ilovebees alternate reality game could be behind Q.
or at the very least a similar private company.

>Projecting your fetishes is not a good thing
Does that mean that the "Eat Shit Frank" shill has the Femin Virus?

Here's a real redpill thread

Did she use playboy as a way to push her agenda or did have to do with the virus too?

Mix of both.

Would her occupation at playboy allow her to spread the virus? Was it to the men and women or both?

What would have been the direct advantage in doing that like she did?

Can you elaborate more on how the virus might still be being spread specifically at right wing gatherings? and if there is a list they might have to infect people with it.

So she probably was spreading it since the late 50's when she started working for that "research" institute. If the virus wasn't spreading among all the women Playboy employed it would have after that.

Was Hefner just a pawn or did he know to an extent what he was doing with his organization?

Also might be worth looking into what other agencies the Ford Foundation was tied to since they were involved with Steinem.

1) Possibly and both.

2) How many rich and famous/influential people went to Playboy to have some "fun" during that time?.

Any large group of people is a risk for bioweapon spread/usage.

1) Look into his connections and deals.

Could be airborne. Could be in smoke grenades thrown by protesting Antifa members, or in the urine they were throwing on people...

Attached: FemVirus_Exps2.png (1095x4431, 3.98M)

If you could infect the elites most capable of doing something about the virus then that could be very advantageous for them, interesting. There's no telling how many powerful men Steinem slept with then.

I'd imagine that this would require extremely large amounts of this, and maybe passed in peoples' sweat or something as well, if they are packed into an area.... Most STDs and related agents like FV usually need fluid contact to spread.

Unrelated question but when you talk about the earth energy gained from walking on the ground barefoot or without rubber soles, is this the only or best way to get this energy/connection?
If someone was say, in their garden all day and wearing shoes but touching the dirt/plants with bare hands all day, would they get the same effect?

She has the dead eyes of a whore, guessing thats a trait among the infected the *thousand cock stare*

It relates to your nervous system.

Hefer was connected to Rockefeller.

wnd.com/2017/03/rockefellers-legacy-enabling-sexual-revolution/

>In fact, PP acknowledged the Rockefeller family’s contribution to its population-control efforts by bestowing the Margaret Sanger award on David’s brother John D. Rockefeller III in 1967.

>The third part of this unholy trinity of sexual revolution was Playboy’s Hugh Hefner. Hefner eagerly financed both the Kinsey Institute and Planned Parenthood in his effort as to promote mass promiscuity, which created the need for Planned Parenthood’s birth control and abortion services.

>The Rockefeller Foundation was a major funding source for pedophile Kinsey. In his 1948 book, “Sexual Behavior in the Human Male,” Kinsey naturally claimed proof that children are sexual from birth and unharmed by sex with adults. He even showed his “proof” on five tables timing the alleged “orgasms” from serial sexual abuse and rapes of children as young as 2 months old. (The babies and children screamed, fainted and/or convulsed during the abuse; Kinsey, an S&M bi-homosexual pedophile, called these reactions “orgasms.”)

thanks

The femin virus is spread through aerosolized particles such as mists at music festivals or pride parades..isn't it? I am being specific for a reason.

only redpull that madder youtu.be/P4KfeEYHKsU DEATH TO TAVISTOCK

Wonder if some of the Rockefellers got high on their own supply and became infected.

See how it's all connected?.

Each club was opened in a major network city, wouldnt be a bad idea to map the clubs she worked at out maybe.

>In 1959, Steinem led a group of activists inCambridge, Massachusetts, to organize the Independent Service for Information on the Vienna festival, to advocate for American participation in the World Youth Festival, a Soviet-sponsored youth event.
Ground Zero

Attached: fvirus.jpg (2121x1414, 614K)

Map out all the places Gloria went to.

I'm in Montana right now (was the user in Canada yesterday). I think there's several DUMBs here and I may know where one is ;)

Can you possibly answer my question please?

It can be spread by DNA, blood, bodily fluids, like a STD, etc

Can you answer these questions? Meant to ask you them during the last thread, but it got archived before you could answer.

Yo frank do you have like a list of user's that you purposefully blacklist and avoid during your KB / Logic Bomb threads?

By DNA - genetic
Blood - needles (tattoos, needle drugs)
Fluids - sweat, as another user mentioned & through liquid form
STD - sex

^ on the right track?.

Another question - can the femin virus be ionically bonded with a salt?

Was old Hefner "truman show'd" back in September of last year?

These freaks look sickly

Attached: Dj3_dyvUUAEz8KI.jpg (633x633, 115K)

Was the virus used during ww1 as a bioweapon or was it just something that was around? Germany's Weimar just doesn't seem natural.

Another symptom of the FV should be a more masculine jawline on the women. It's one of the most stark characteristics other than the more overt ones (bright colored hair, glasses, tattoos, piercings)

could*

>you ask good questions
thanks man. really appreciate your compliment.

Attached: 1497797722439s.jpg (250x205, 7K)

Quite. Just imagine how sickly they will look during the Mutation / Femi-Demon Phase...

Strains of the virus have been around for a long time if you look at all the civilizations that gave women power, had mass degeneracy and had snake symbolism.

1) On the right track.

2) Don't know.

>can the femin virus be ionically bonded with a salt?
What do you mean by this? Do you mean to ask if there are receptors or other proteins on the outside of the capsid with dense areas of charged amino acids?

They all do seem to like the reptile look eventually

Attached: 4th_WaveFem.jpg (1643x852, 295K)

>viruses don't exist

Attached: 1535039494637.jpg (645x729, 48K)

Would explain medusa

You knew exactly where I was going with that question lol. I'm the same person from the other day who was talking about channels of communication btw.

But yes, if it could be ionically bonded with something such as sodium or potassium that could allow it to be undergo passive transport in the cell if I'm not mistaken and allow it to enter the body easier. Correct me if I'm wrong lol a bit rusty. I plan on starting medical school and specializing in ID btw

This here is an /A5G/ - Anonymous5 General post format. I was actually banned for a week for posting it yesterday (because it “didn’t relate to politics or current events” which is BS). Anyone should feel free to save it and post it whenever.

pastebin.com/ZUC9qdkW
pastebin.com/ZUC9qdkW
pastebin.com/ZUC9qdkW

Additionally the femin virus likely has its own RNA (or maybe even DNA) based polymerase and or has a lysogenic phase

THINK EXPLOSIVE
There is a worldwide virus taking over the minds of humans that I have called “the Democrat virus”. It is a literal virus, is contagious, and is being used by secret societies to control the planet
Iron clad evidence of this virusm
Democrats and republicans are different.

We MUST pressure the CDC to do autopsies and expose how very definitely real and not fake the viral component of this phenomena is

AMA
-Drankf

Yes

2) By getting rid of Rose.Stein, Mueller and Sessions.

3)-3a) Study how it happens with cults in the past.

6) Tell all of them and watch the fire works with the ones that are risk takers.

7) Don't know

1) Long while since much exists to talk about.

2) Possibly.

3) That's more of the FBI/ATF deal.

3b) Some times they are.

4)-4a) You can figure it out.

5) Flags.

Good picture.

The thread was very successful, they didn't like that.

How do we pick up steam on the development of mass produced sex bots with artificial wombs?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toxoplasma_gondii

Attached: toxoplasma_gondii_fused_glass_earrings_by_trilobiteglassworks-dag4239.jpg (1022x781, 80K)

Any interesting things you could us about what has been learned from the code that has been cracked that is in the alphabet?
or the bible i think there was code in both?

What was the deal with the poster from the other thread saying you weren't our friend and blah blah dont genocide the left. Seems like he just wanted to fear post a little bit and not add anything of value or an alternative

Yeah ion channels are way too small for a virus to fit through, even most proteins couldn't fit as far as I know. So they wouldn't be taken up with the rest of the ions. You're talking about a 0.2 micron object fitting in a pore that holds 1-2 atoms at a time

Yeah that's what we talked about at first when A5 said it was in the DNA- the lysogenic dormant phase allows it to be reverse transcribed and stored in the DNA long term, making it harder to eradicate and easier to pass over generations. That's how we knew it was a retrovirus or similar

Attached: HIV_genome_integration.png (1353x695, 385K)

Missed the last thread.
Who was Patient Zero the daughter of?

The femin virus is not that.

Create the demand and the supply will come.

1) Reverse how things are pronounced or said.

2) Panicked IC agent.

the symbols leave out the stars who are the group of ppl behind degeneracy. You should work that in and more ppl would be down.

Attached: 1528475320289.jpg (800x424, 32K)