America wake tha fuck up europe needs you

This shit is comming out to be true. America and Trump I and a lot more people I belive need you to fix the bullshit that SJWs and leftists are doing and saying.
youtu.be/iKcWu0tsiZM

Attached: 1535636903094.jpg (322x322, 13K)

You fuckers are on your own.

fuck off we're full

Attached: Frankfurt_School_Cultural_Marxism.jpg (1608x1600, 500K)

We will start a ww3 fuckin help.

Send them to fight the terorists.
Use them as mules.

>T. 56% Tyrone
Fuck this faggot, were right behind you brother.

I can empathize with your plight but have you seen the shit we're dealing with? Everybody is going to have to uncuck their own countries. Sorry, user. We'll airdrop you guns when we're done.

God bless!

I hope you will, belive me we will put them to good use, at least I will

>let’s send aid to shitholes
No.

>good use

Attached: 7314C5E6-B8C5-4D50-8ADC-3EAF61B9C662.jpg (800x450, 58K)

Fuck off slavshit subhuman I hope your rat nests burn

Tnx for the fucking support.
Cunt

I live in St.Louis, which has the highest number of Bosnian people in the world other than there. Bosnians are for the most part based and redpilled here.

Wherever you live I hope you be the victim of a drive by, or get beat up by some transgender mutant.

do it faggot

Attached: 1531604778672.png (776x795, 937K)

Im croarian btw but lie in bosnia and the wholr balkan is fucking against every thing and I don't want it to change

You dont belive it?
Balkan is a fucking mess and with all this gay equality bullshit and open borders shit going on this place will start the fire and you will fucking suffer couse of it.
So prevent it on fucking time.

It's okay user, we are trying our best..just continue to post and redpill people we are getting stronger

We are getting there just hang on.

Im trying but people are making faggots look normal they are fucking mental patients roaming freely on the streets.
And they can adopt children.
What the actual fuck.
My fucking city with something over 100k people in it in 5 years will fucking have at least 5% gays but we have 2 big soccer clubs and their ultras are pretty fucked ill try to convince them to do coordinated attacks to stop this shit if it happends.

Godspeed!

Aren't you fucking paying attention, every time we do anything we just fuck it up worse. Look at you, you shouldn't even fucking exist right now god damnit, get back inside of Serbia!

I mean this country is based on 3 nations and a bilion of conspiracy theories.
And im sure in 2 3 years it will be just bosnia. Hercegovina will bind with croatia. Republika srbska sa srbijom we need to do a fucking union and take over fucking syria and move there. And let europe fall apart.

equality is tyranny because in tyranny your identity is worth nothing.

tfw no drunk Bosnian friend to shitpost with

Attached: apukerjälainen.jpg (327x299, 16K)

guns are the only foreign aid that's worth giving

teach a man to fish...

>This shit is comming out to be true. America and Trump I and a lot more people I belive need you to fix the bullshit that SJWs and leftists are doing and saying.

We are. It's called fixing out shit first.

our*

>Bosnia

You guys have computers?

Attached: keanu-reeves-whoa.jpg (425x316, 114K)

I'm sure there's a lot of memeing going on, but the Balkans have been at the center of both world wars, user. And Bosnia is small. Rallying people to a cause is a lot easier in a small country. Just look at Sarajevo

I’ve seen this years ago. Sometimes I wonder if that’s how education in Europe really is or if it’s satire.

We fucking kill bears with bare hands
Thank you in advance
Yea who would have tought I know but we are havig a lot more iditots here couse educated pople move to america ireland australia russia sweden ect.
Basically they leave the braindead and retarded here but my dad has a pretty good business going here so i have no need of moving but i dont wanna live in a shithole.

In balkan at 15 you have to be a man.
I mean these younger generations are fucking retarded but they dont have to be.
They can be changed and we need help couce people here only have ideas that never come to light.