Is she right Jow Forums? Should men be kept out of the abortion debate?

Is she right Jow Forums? Should men be kept out of the abortion debate?

Attached: Capture+_2018-08-30-22-13-07.png (1171x581, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=He5mHGRdV3w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Women should be kept out of everywhere that isn't the kitchen

This guy gets it

Attached: it was her turn.jpg (700x394, 43K)

well in that case any opinion women have about male issues is INVALID and IRRELEVANT!

Problem solves, roasties BTFO!

agree, the decision of the all male team of supreme court judges that decided roe v. wade is invalid and should be overturned

Her opinion is invalid because she is a woman.

No, men should be involved, but abortion is fine, and expanding access to contraception reduces the need for it, which should satisfy the left and the right.

Has she found a way to get pregnant without a man's semen?

>abortion is a woman's issue
I feel like a lot of women who fight the "men as default" stereotype use that, in combination with their own hatred of men, to ruthlessly support the abortion of babies (who they think of as male.)

If the conversation were turned around in a way to suggest that little girls are being aborted in the thousands, they might pause.

Sexism.....its our seed not urs

FPBP.

I think murder is great. I think your opinion on a men's issue, as a woman who has no real solutions, is invalid.

i think her opinion on abortion as well as on argumentation and debate, as a woman who has no rational capacity, is invalid

STOP HAVING SEX

Attached: 1535570868005.jpg (640x480, 36K)

thing is.. women aren't even the best at cooking

As long as she keeps getting abortions indefinitely, I'm okay with her thinking this.

this

It sure russles my jimmies that men gave women the right to vote and now look where we are.

Attached: 157336 Sep 12, 6 56 11 PM.jpg (840x710, 70K)

Men should be kept out of all debates. If there's anything feminism has taught us, it's that white men can't be trusted and will destroy women's and POC's rights to further their own agendas. It's disgusting and I can't wait until whites are a minority

Solutions to what?

Attached: goldfblack-laser.jpg (1259x749, 165K)

>give women right to vote
>they murder the fruits of the society after

I do not get this

Attached: Capture+_2018-08-29-05-16-02.png (1199x1148, 910K)

First of all half of women are pro life so there goes the whole women's issue argument. Second of all we are talking about state sanctioned industrialised murder of the unborn, so it's an issue that affects us all. It's like saying if only men committed all murders, but they murdered both sexes, would women not get a say in whether that should be allowed or not?

Attached: 1533561854603.gif (263x301, 1.55M)

Then keep women out of the circumcision debate

No. The murder of unborn children affects everybody.

Don't correct the enemy when they are making a mistake

Attached: Aborted_democrat.png (832x782, 71K)

you read my mind

abortion is the greatest weapon of the white race, niggers and thots all eliminate their DNA from the population, voluntarily, if i was a billionaire ide be building free sterilization and abortion clinics in every ghetto and liberal arts college in the US

We provided 1/2 the dna. So no bitch. God i cant wait for sex bots to be become reality , the majority of these roasties will be begging for male attention

>her right to kill her baby was literally given to her by men
>hurr men aren’t allowed to have an opinion on abortion

That dude plays a villian in every show

abortion is just a way for women to kill mens offspring. women are the biggest terrorist mass murders the world has ever seen.

youtube.com/watch?v=He5mHGRdV3w

>no real solutions
ten thousand years of functioning family-based society isn't exactly "no solutions"

I've voiced this same opinion and I'm a man, and women apparently really dig it. I have no idea what it's like to have somebody growing inside me, I would probably want the right to murder it as well.

Your arguement makes sense and is rational, are you sure your in the right place?

Only if non-gun owners stay out of the gun rights debate.

The real solution to this is in MALE CONTROL.

DO NOT cum inside a crazy, dumb bitch and she wont have anything to discuss or "abort"

Men are always the root to all things, great or otherwise.

Men are scientifically better decision makers. We should be left out of nothing but the women's bathroom

lol i know a lot of girls who will take your cum and abort the baby, literally the best whores ever. they will do anything you ask them to do.
just visit
>also insert ad banner in pic related

Abortion really is great if you consider who's having the abortions.

That's right. Men shouldn't be allowed to talk about abortion.
And women shouldn't be allowed to vote.
Problems solved.

missed the fact that its murder of an unborn baby

I think a gas chamber would be too kind for baby butcher demon abortionistas and their nigger cucked male feminist wretch’s

There is that.

Fpbp

>Quit telling me what I can and can't do!
Quit fucking shit up!

I literally feel this way about every woman I've ever encountered

But dont you gals want to be cool wine aunts crying in their bedroom that their biological clock had ticked and tocked. And now the ability is completely gone.

A
FUCKING
WHITE
FEMALE

Normie tier meme, but it explains it so well.

Attached: abortion.jpg (500x701, 100K)

I got a solution.
KEEP YOU LEGS SHUT

One less mewling spawn that was probably going to grow up unloved by shitty parents who didn't want it and grow up to be a shitty criminal.

So women's opinions on men's issues are invalid too?

The second the female opens her legs, all parties are involved.

i think abortion is great too and it should be free. Its the best way to reduce the number of non-whites in society.

>murdering babies is only women’s business

Men should have the right to abort the child financially then. If he can't have a say then he is free to not be forced to pay child support.

apparently that includes my pants as well

Unironically this

Attached: candace.png (600x875, 384K)

Of fucking course we should get a say

Gotta love how they show a fambly embracing for a picture on a billboard for murdering your children. lol

Does that mean that Men can beat their wives and no one else should say anything cause it isn't THEIR wife?

Only if women keep their mouth shut about guns
>b-b-but women can have guns
Are you saying men can't have abortions? Who are you to tell that tranny she's not a man you transphobic dick!?

>reduces the need for it
>Not 100% effective
We need expanding access, sure, but abstinence should be preached as well. Sexual desire should not be shunned, but we need to reduce the government involvement in terms of welfare. If a woman is too poor to support a child by herself she should not be having random sex with men.

>hurr durr you have to be a certain kind of person to offer opinions on certain things
anyone who thinks this in any capacity is retarded and impossible to argue with because they are not interested in truth
you might think "well i wouldn't let a jew offer his opinions on what's best for white people" but arguing about conflicting interests requires identifying the interests in question - what conflicting interest do men have with women?

>don't knock a girl up
>she gets pregnant somewhere else and decides you're the "father"
>even after paternity test court orders you to pay the child support for this leech
The real solution is to not fuck someone before marriage

not as long as I have fists, stairs, household cleaning supplies, or a nice solid door handle

Sure, if women stay out of the immigration debates. It is claimed we need immigration to counter low birth rates. Abortion contributes to lower birth rates.

Attached: 1466828999165.png (217x190, 55K)

Why would a woman have a say in something as important as an abortion. It's men's semen, growing inside a temporary hole that accepted to grow the semen into a child. If anything, abortions should be punished by time in prison due to illegal breach of capital contract. For every birth, a man should pay a woman some holding period fee and regain his property once the child is born. We can just move to women being a service and forget this century even happened. Inshallah

This leaf gets it.

They should be prosecuted for murder

fpbp

As a femanon, I have to say I agree. Its not really a left or right issue anyway, its more of a health/lifestyle issue.

People that are for abortion should off themselves to apologize to their mother that she coudn't have an abortion.

But half of women are pro life. Why can only women decide whether state sanctioned industrialised murder of the unborn is Ok?

I think abortion is great for some "people", and a crime for others. It's the second best option after sterilizing undesirables.

fpbp

/thread

fpbp

It happens in every society that allows it. Which unironically is why Islam and the Arabs have been able to survive the way they have, inbred as they are

>is created by two adults who knew the consequence

KILL IT!!!

Attached: ptmmyaoavjvz.jpg (2048x2048, 322K)

women who have abortions should have to register on a list the way sex offenders have to register.

a woman too stupid to work her own shit should be restricted to stuffing dildos.

solution: get Kavanaugh onto the supreme court, and then BTFO of all these roastie whores who think it's ok to murder their children.

abortion isn't a woman's issue

>no real solution
carry to term and put it up for adoption if you were raped
If you weren't raped and don't want to get preggo, don't do the one fucking thing in the world that gets you preggo
fucking dumbass slut

The rape and incest question always pisses me off the most, like it's okay to fucking murder an innocent baby because someone did something bad to you

Im saving this idea thank you

Treat the cause, not the symptom
/thread

Attached: 1414611728934.png (874x650, 713K)

>I think politics are great. I think your opinion on a male's issue, as a woman, is invalid.

fixed it

The strong and life loving shall reproduce and live on through their children while the weak and short sighted are a dying breed. Eugenics never looked so good. Ironically abortion is a Nazi invention.

If women fuck it up in the kitchen, your dinner burns.

If women fuck it up outside the kitchen, your civilization burns.

It's pretty straight forward.

Attached: derthot.jpg (403x577, 62K)

Leftists always jump to this argument first, despite it being a small percent of those who abort. Also to anyone with morals it's a horrendous argument

Abortion is a good thing. Just look up the demographics of who’s getting them.

You don't want my opinions, you don't get my money. Fuck you cunt.

I think abortion is only right when the life of the baby is immediately going to cause the death of the mother.
Like a self defense situation. Is that a fair comparison?

only niggers think abortion isnt murder.

What if she aborts a baby boy? If she still says it's not my problem, then I guess she shouldn't have a say in the women I choose to beat.

i'll stay out of the debate when roasties stop making me pay for them

Yes. Only in self defense is it morally justified, like almost all killings. Those instances are still very rare

abortion should be at the man's discretion (father if she is still living at home) and until the fetus is 12 years old.

>women
>paying for their own shit

Attached: 1494554121375.jpg (640x427, 108K)

Ask her what a "woman" is. Then stand back as her and her friends rip each other apart. Men get pregnant too.

Social Media was gods gift to man kind, it allowed vapid whores to be open and honest about every facile of life that they hold dear to themselves, and show their true colors in a life of lies and deceit.

If you as a man in this day and age, end up with a woman like this, its your own fault, you can easily look at her twitter, her facebook, anything and discover the beast you are making a pact with.

I dodged a bullet twice by doing this, one woman was a straight up man hating vampire who was just out for money and the other needed somebody to help take care of Jamal's kid after years of partying left her fucking rotted.