Waffen SS

I want to form a SS Division to create some trouble in germany.

Volunteers pls contact me on Telegram Viktor Reznov

Attached: waffen_ss_totenkopf_by_themistrunsred-d52vxg4.png (900x552, 34K)

>Viktor Reznov

>Viktor Reznov

thats me

You’re definitely not the german authorities

>Viktor Reznov
Hello my fellow germans ;-)

I can ship you some nice weapons Hanz

u already know

Fuck off BND

Hi German fbi. You are all faggots.

wonderful i doubt they will reach the frontlines to many partisans checking the packages, but if we do it smart i guess it will work, maybe sending parts will do the trick

hey u can check me out i have telegram and numerous other messengers

Absolutely glowing

>Viktor Reznov
>seems legit

very much but i see i have to get past the peoples paranoia, any suggestions?

I found OP's face.

Attached: Hans-Georg_Maaßen_01.jpg (170x225, 8K)

This

Attached: thatsgoinginmycringecompilation.jpg (540x375, 33K)

>glow in the dark nigger

wow your paranoia is very real, very sad

>totally not Jewish

>tfw communist Jews control crime thought
>tfw totally not communist Jew controls interior secret service and constitution
>tfw we are still occupied
>tfw we are not a sovereign state
>tfw the German state is literally an anti-German open air prison that is slowly but surely genociding the German people
OY VEY!

Attached: tfw the goyim don't know.jpg (400x400, 28K)

They will of course be coming in from Eastern Europe smuggled in soup cans

sounds great i will pick them up

Attached: 1530553730383-0.png (284x237, 10K)

vor denen habe ich keine angst

how did you get that "Polizei" icon beside your name?

Poor glowie. His eyes haven't acclimated to the darkness down here. Well ours have. And you're glowing.

>When new agencies put analysts on Jow Forums without consulting other American agencies first.

Wish it was as easy as this...good luck hanz ..our hearts are with ous SS

Attached: D2B017A4-8E28-41EC-8382-F4561F1842CC.gif (540x304, 575K)

op face reveal

Attached: 1533264901799.png (396x396, 92K)

if im glowing u need to check your eyes

your wrong tho, so not this easy

KYS

i guess its the other way around, since they work hard to discredit me without any proof and funny pictures, why would they do that?

name your division after this man bring back the dirlewanger ss sturm brigade that eventually formed into the 36th waffen grenadier division

Attached: 34q5rqergq34tr.jpg (800x1331, 156K)

i thought it would be a bit pathetic to have a name already since im the only member atm, my favortite is 'Brandenburg' tho

this guy deserved the rope

dirlewanger did nothing wrong

we wouldnt know

no, absolutely nothing except being a fuckin perv

first day on the job?

he got what he deserved in the end being beaten to death by polish guards but leading the most insane unit of ww2 takes the fucking cake for what this guy did

Come to Dominican Republic . We are not cucked. We can start a SS Waffen division here .
>pic related , I’m open about my beliefs . Dominicans love Fascism

Attached: C649B8F6-7CB5-4F33-B134-CFFCA01C3D8B.jpg (4032x3024, 1.87M)

i think its you that is on some job, since u spread baseless accusations

very nice of you but i cant leave germany just like that, i think it should be saved still

Scheiß BND Volksverräter.

der hat doch mit euch schon gewonnen, die paranoia die ihr hier an den tag legt ist schon eindrucksvoll, ohne irgendwelchen anhaltspunkte, schade schade aber das ist eben die auslese

I know at least 12 very large groups of far right Nazis in Germany. Hundreds or maybe thousands of members. Are you currently in contact with any of them??

Attached: 30b966f34357a4009cb18c3c514ce059ace5fafefd5e5887a6b6c4db4eb8807f.jpg (263x317, 45K)

I want to help get you guys a first amendment. Nobody else on earth seems to realize how important this is. I can actually join your group and fear nothing. I can be a nazi or isis or the devil himself, without fear.

no im not, i just came across the IB, but i left them after 1 month

This is a false flag guys Run away.

yeah being disarmed leaves us to the mercy of angela I.

What a retarded post. Next time, at least be to the point. Therefore... I am a faggot. This is my first time at Jow Forums and I have no idea what the fuck I am doing or saying. My faggot bosses told me to do this. I am embarrassed because even I knew this was fuckin bullshit but they won't listen to me. I hate my life. My country is a fuckin disgrace.

you are wrong, collect evidence and come back

Most of the Nazi groups i know have support from high ranking officers and staff inside the Bundeswehr. They are preparing to take down Merkel and all the good people keeping Germany safe. I can give you pictures of all the main leaders.

Attached: 1534124761151.jpg (567x774, 61K)

Yes the real problem is the groups in the ost friend. But you need to have people who can invite you for this hardcore groups.

Attached: 1530148190290.jpg (478x700, 118K)

so many lies without any evidence

Here is one of the main guys in charge. Big bad mofo. I bet he has cracked hundreds of poor immigrant negro skulls.

You need to enter Credit Card number in 'Name' field to see picture.

Attached: 4chgold45458843223.jpg (213x250, 12K)

Glow niggers need to leave

Why hello my fellow Germans, I am a super Nazi so you should give me your details so we can be SUPER Nazi's together. Shalom crypto jew

i dont need pictures but thx anyway, the problem i have is that nothing is happening, chemnitz has shown that the police is not able to stop any movement that has a decent amount of manpower, my plans are based on this

I'm in Texas, but I'd love to join up with your Waffen SS group, I've been looking for an outfit like that. Are you a 5.56 guy or a 7.62 guy?

Your original post and pathetic defence is all the evidence Jow Forums needs. You are fuckin retarded. Capiche'? Gtfo this board.

Attached: terry dance pixelated (CIAniggers beware).gif (640x480, 1.11M)

have never asked about details

>Viktor Reznov

Makin' me think

Attached: download-6.jpg (199x253, 11K)

The whole post glows haha

Are Austrians allowed in?

Holy rare mother of Mary. Nice get friend.

Attached: 1531074601594.jpg (750x937, 127K)

THE NUMBERS MASON WHAT DO THEY MEAN!?!??!

It’s a trap.

Hey you're back! How's the Isle treating ya?

sure will

Attached: 754754.jpg (420x420, 21K)

pathetic? thats your second name, i will stay whatever u say, just destructive, try to do something productive, since u are totally wrong about me

are they real nazis or are they communist agitators larping as nazis...

>Isle of man
Speak manx now.

Attached: 112112.jpg (225x225, 6K)

your paranoia is real
yes

How would he know? Their army trains with broomsticks.

Attached: 1535608872998.jpg (2500x1804, 378K)

What could possibly go wrong?

why would you guys be concerned about german police? they seem like weak faggots who dont really do much

Attached: CIAnigs_theyeverywhere.jpg (117x125, 4K)

id say 7.62 but actually i have no idea, guess i want to shoot through walls

how do I join?

Okay Mr On The Level. You wanna cause some shit do ya? So if you plan on causing some shit then why would you advertise it on a public board? Is that how a modern SS Division operates? Like a bunch of larping faggots? Fuck off homo.

start a local chapter, if u live in or around berlin i can meet up with u, otherwise just be ready to overwhelm your local police department.

well it works with u, u dont think this is real, what more can i ask my enemy to think, u think im larping thats perfect, keep thinking

Yes mein fuhrer, 7.62 is the one that goes through walls, and car doors, and most soft tissue and bone. Being American, the .308 is the round that I prefer. 7.62. X 51 NATO is how it's known globally

finally a german with some balls.

godspeed

i dont really think i can get a hand on that many weapons, more likely is looting police stations

The best part about this is nobody has to do anything illegal. ..the migrants and Trump's tweets will start the fire both in Europe and Britain hue hue hue
Funny thing about George soros is he has always been /our/ guy and makes most of his profits when markets go down so by importing a population that will never integrate or work it ensures 2 things ..
1 rape gangs and crime
2 a fuck ton of debt
Since Europe is dependent on importing it's oil where to EU ...Russia or Iran ?
Sanctions and questions for everyone involved. ..
Oh what interesting times we live in.
Did the media convince anyone that trump and soros are enemies?
Have a guess Wich much hated group will be the face of the anti war protesters. ..I'll give you a clue ..
Both right and centre already hate them

Hello?

Some .50 Beowolf would be nice...

Attached: 1533382984903.jpg (638x628, 156K)

i waited for two years since the cologne happend, chemnitz has shown how easy it is to take over a city

It's impossible to distinguish between dogooders and glowniggers on here

Good taste

i really hope this is bait, so i'll bite.
Fuck man never give your real name here, this place is CIA/FBI Honeypot (or at least under their watch) you are in their list now, even i believe there's high chance they already contacted local german authority to put your name under watchlist, you fucked up big time

Attached: 1477918370283.jpg (600x600, 33K)

Dont worry its just a Bundesclown with low IQ trying to bait people. If its an actual person it deserves the purge.

Attached: 32e6f477d050f8c1f5c741caba625f75d56045c470c3263b6ea9c5940f77a755.jpg (641x499, 137K)

Can we start with a concentration camp?
> Muh Arbeit macht Frei bitch!