Redpilled books for younger lads

I work at a state run facility for troubled boys and I read them books out loud every evening as they go to sleep. Which books should I read them that aren't too racist but still promote a right wing state of mind in an interesting and subtle fasion. (they have therapists they talk to every week and they tell their therapists everything). Also know that their attention spans are pretty short so they can't take anything too dense.

Attached: f0a71b077891bc6bd5af38032860b503fad0bb452a3a2c9af66a12e02adac05e.jpg (752x1063, 155K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikisource.org/wiki/The_International_Jew/Volume_1/Preface
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

so you plan to brainwash young and troubled boys....

Attached: 51BFv8AfkYL._SX309_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (311x499, 36K)

>boys
Shut the fuck up.

Attached: whitesuicidewomen.jpg (1158x1000, 578K)

idk Tolkien?

>cultural marxism
Doesn't exist.

Neil Gaiman?

I'd read some Jung

Good goy

get the fuck out of here leaf, they're already retarded as is.

Heres some redpilled books in general.

Attached: 1493671492207.jpg (2392x3348, 3.44M)

Attached: 1493671522224.jpg (2248x3442, 3.29M)

I get what you're trying to do and all but do you have no self awareness? They are fucking kids. They are too young for this shit. How dare you try to force your views on them you would be no better than the ones you are so opposed to.
Also
>believing in the right vs left dichotomy
Youve got to see the bigger picture.

wurthering heights and jane eyre are pretty red pilled

the count of monte cristo
les miserables

running with scissors

forever war

illuminatus
promethius rising

This is good for normies, it's a good start

Attached: Submission.jpg (1080x1080, 63K)

We're just finishing up the Hobbit

I didn't say anything about cultural marxism.

You really shouldn't force your ideals on these kids, left or right. It makes you no worse than them.
Instead, you should really be reading them books that enforce self-positivity and masculinity. Lord knows they need it with all the women trying to brainwash them with bullshit.

Attached: 1531770058516m.jpg (1024x682, 98K)

Cristalnacht by George Seuss.

They're 13-18 year olds and despite the lack of self awareness, a foundation for realistic belief can be built through the media they consume.

It's not about trying to indoctrinate them it's about counteracting the feminine culture being poured into their ears though the people who currently control the system.

Just read them classics like hardy boys.

Or boxcar kids.

Set my 13 year old to reading Enders Game.

great book

You can't go wrong teaching classic American literature - even if the book itself is rather mundane, developing a pride in their heritage is redpilled in and of itself.
If you can find some non-pozzed history books, especially ones about the Civil War and WWII that'd be good. They don't need to be full on Jow Forums, just fair and balanced enough that they gain an appreciation for noble and courageous soldiers no matter which side they fought for, rather then a triumphalist "yay we stopped slavery/the holocaust".
As for specific titles, I'd say Animal Farm, Ender's Game, the Chronicles of Narnia, Hatchet, Lord of the Rings, Tom Sawyer, and Johnny Tremain

Attached: DezFlvIX0AA1LGM.jpg (1000x1000, 137K)

Don't sperg or your job and those kids are gone. Try Starship Troopers- I haven't had the urge to quit college and enlist quite as hard as I did after I read that one. Maybe Forever War and Ender's Game. Military sci-fi is usually good because it's badass, short and interesting to kids.

Try reading "waking up from the american dream".

To a Communist, nothing ever does.

Starship troopers seems pretty good. Thanks. I'm still looking for more though. I've also been taking notes from this thread everyone's input is being appreciated by me.

Attached: 1534458813920.jpg (1920x1080, 242K)

>jooos
failed

No one said anything about the Jewish community except you.

I was thinking about some Warhammer 40k but then maybe it's a bit too much for teens.

jewish or joooish community ?

remake it with the correct "6 million jews"

I also just remembered that Bill Bryson is a good nature and Americana author. I especially enjoyed reading A Walk in the Woods even though it was an assigned reading. His "Short History of Nearly Everything" is entertaining too; it's like a really accessible version of the universes history and might get them interested in science n sheit. I don't know if he's cucked recently though.

Another series I enjoy is the Conan the Barbarian series, which is written by the most racist man in history, Robert E. Howard. There's still stronk womyn but it's all entertaining, muscular, anglophilic/nordophilic and redpilled.

Attached: 1529625456490.jpg (1040x977, 653K)

except the left is hard core brainwashing kids so, while its not ideal, they can at least be "brainwashed" to be neutral and at the center

Stick to the classics - Twain, Kipling et al.

Henry Ford's "The International Jew" is pretty good, and easily available. I'm giving it a read now.

en.wikisource.org/wiki/The_International_Jew/Volume_1/Preface

Read them bits of industrial society and it's future. It's very dense but they won't read it themselves.

Do it.

Culture of Critique.

Lord of the Rings after that, and don't forget Silmarillion

>privlage

Attached: 1534708878440.png (725x664, 347K)

Absolutely 100% Wilbur Smith.
South African author writing about colonial era.
Very based, rich storylines from the perspective of white explorers and settlers in a savage black land but not presented in a racist manner.
Will hold their interest, and educate them.
Taught me many things growing up.
Not a particularly controversial author either.

Attached: ay_116162430.jpg (706x1000, 394K)

Brave New World is heavily underrated. It's liberalism taken to its natural, awful conclusion.

Fahrenheit 451, Stephen Kings The Stand (if you want a good fantasy/ potential apocalypse), Meditations, There are too many to list lol

Attached: image.jpg (842x842, 144K)

The Bad War: Truth Never Taught About WW2 by MS King

it's the ultimate redpill.

Animal farm. Lord of the flies. Starship Troopers.

Redneck Manifesto by Jim Goad

>homosexuality
but what if your gay lmao maybe i should be liberal

Jim Thompson, Hubert Selby Jr, Charles Bukowski

Dude! Orwell! Also, Anthony Burgess

Bump

Fritz Springmeyer Books on MK-ultra SRA

Summerian Swindle
Monsters of Babylon

good book and yes, it's good for normies - assuming normies read, which they don't.