FUCK YES

>Trump administration to end U.S. funding to U.N. program for Palestinian refugees
>The Trump administration has decided to cancel all U.S. funding of the United Nations aid program for Palestinian refugees, part of its determination to put its money where its policy is as it seeks a recalculation of U.S. foreign aid spending
He cant be stopped, I love it
youtube.com/watch?v=HcEc8zeNYxI
msn.com/en-us/news/world/trump-administration-to-end-us-funding-to-un-program-for-palestinian-refugees/ar-BBMG2un?ocid=spartanntp

Attached: 1535060299007.jpg (750x430, 30K)

>he cant stop being a jew puppet

I know, its SAD

It's kind of a strange move for such a tiny amount of money compared to all the other foreign aid (such as the illegal aid to Israel).

It's not clear to me what the benefit is here vs. just leaving it alone if he's serious about trying to negotiate some sort of peace deal.

>Doesn't like ending of refugee payments
Youre a giant faggot

Mudshits btfo

APPLE BOTTOM JEANS

>doesn’t know that Israel receives most foreign aid out of any county and will probably be getting more.

Attached: 1506438615130.jpg (1660x666, 323K)

Attached: 1521757861885.jpg (896x1588, 475K)

This looks like stuff from the mueller /ourguy/ group.

If I was gonna undermine the jews, this is how I'd do it. Fuck them over in the us while giving Israel useless gifts

You mean the truth?

Attached: 1507994052595.jpg (2741x1601, 2.99M)

>>Doesn't like ending of refugee payments
he says, while aid to israel is increased EVEN MORE

Attached: 1532901005218.jpg (1749x2296, 2.63M)

Attached: 1531179416961.jpg (2152x1820, 2.19M)

Attached: 1508813894125.jpg (2236x2381, 3.61M)

fuck palestine and fuck israel forever

Yeah, yeah. Keep posting this shit like it makes Donalds enduring support for Israel go away.

Saying "Fuck palestinians" is never, ever going to take the Jewish dick out of Donalds mouth.

lol
You guys are so bad at this.

Assad being alive and Syria being almost fully in his control.
Israel's proxies are BTFO.
Peace with NK.
Peace with Russia.
Iran wants to talk.
Rothschild is chimping out.
Israel has the worst PR ever in existence.
No war with Iran.
Netanyahu's wife is indicted.
Benjamin Netanyahu is gonna be indicted.
Saudi Arabia said they won't abandon Palestine.
Turkey is talking about a 5 million Arab army to face Israel.
Mueller's probe has 45,000 indictments and is about Israel.
China is helping Syria.

Attached: 1518379472582.jpg (880x580, 311K)

It's the exact same kind of shit lol

>Don't worry, everything is fine! This is fine!

>dot jay peg

Good in the sense that we shouldn't be funding any of this foreign aid shit.

Bad in the sense that Trump did it to appease Jew overlords.

Hopefully it means fewer camel jockey immigrants to the US, at least.

NEVER

COME

DOWN

THE

DONALD

IS

AAAAAAAAA

TOO

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

POWERFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

The U.S. tried to STOP Assad, you dummy.

Nothing you posted changes the fact that the U.S. keeps giving more and more money and arms to Israel under Trump, just like under Obama, Bush, Clinton, etc.

>Mueller's probe has 45,000 indictments and is about Israel.

This shit is why you get laughed at.

Yeah they tried to regime change Assad UNTIL Trump got into power. Retard.

Attached: 1528439003088.jpg (1364x928, 437K)

Yeah, any day now.

First Israel is gonna blow itself up

And Assange was transfered into different custody the other month, too, amirite? Were we supposed to see evidence of that by now?

Nah. He was moved back in December actually

Trump's brilliant plan to defeat Israel is to throw his full support behind Israel while all of the other countries in the world try to stop him

So devilish it's cleverish.

Ah, OK. That's every bit as believable as all your other claims, then. Especially that Israel is going to be gone really soon.

Yeah, that must be why the U.S. kept funding rebels and bombing things in Syria. You're a fucking moron. Trump is pro-Israel, he proves it constantly with his words and actions and no amount of shilling on your part will change that.

Attached: 1531085735767.jpg (1794x1527, 709K)

Attached: 1508156806211.jpg (671x641, 96K)

Attached: 1504523156160.jpg (1075x879, 522K)

And, you know, it wouldn't really be all that bad because you know of course a Jew York billionaire is going to be comfy with Israel, and it's basically a requirement for all but a handful of politicians, but then why appoint his Chabad son-in-law of all fucking people to negotiate these things?

how does trumps cock taste bootlicker?

Here look, I can argue with irrelevant pictures too! Does this one make me right?

Try using your words you stupid asshole.

Attached: trump rubashkin.jpg (999x754, 207K)

Either the jews have something on him, or he really does love them, like all his actions and words seem to suggest. Supporting Israel for political purposes is common, but having Jews in your family and putting your pro-Israel, Jew son in charge of stuff that affects Israel is not.

Yeah, it'll be interesting to see how all this plays out in the end, and if we'll get retrospectives and tell-alls after it's all over and done with to better explain what the strategy or just psychological tendencies were. I don't know anybody who thought it was in any way sensible to put Jared and Ivanka in the WH, pro-Trump or anti-Trump.