Is this the blue collar labor that pol keeps talking about?

holy shit, i would literally die or be crippled after a week, and this job only pays 60000

Attached: honk.jpg (803x750, 139K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/P1xt/p1xt-guides?files=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>60k to perform simple tasks and be an average Jow Forumsizen
sounds good to me.
you can't repeatedly lift 100lbs?

I dunno. I'm only in moderately decent shape and it sounds like decent job.

Problem is it doesn't lead to anything. There's no room for advancement and you can't put this on you resume like you learned something.

Having experience like this shows you can work hard and handle a stressful work environment. Its valuable.

>nipple up and down

Iron Worker here.. my jobs much harder than that and I get paid 75-80/year and it involves actual thought and planning not grunt work lolol

Literally no experience and someone is going to pay you 60k with insurance and benefits? Go get fucked if you think this is a bad deal. If you want to make it big without any physical exertion, learn to program or something. I easily clear 140k/yr slinging code from the safety of my home office. This is why you faggots need to pay attention in school.

shouldnt having completed highschool in the USA count?

can only avoid so many bullets before the stress sets in

tips for this? aspiring javanaut

think about that. 60k for 7-14 days of straight work 12 hours a day. holy shit. you must not be getting over time and its on contract. fuck that mate. you'll be their slave, and they probably wont be liable for you depending on your state laws.

Yes. People are unironically desperate for jobs in coal mines so they can die of lung cancer at age 40.

College graduate here.

I have a liberal arts degree and make $102k occassionally making phone calls and playing with excel for six hours a day.

Sure you do, little lamb. Now go make me another sandwich.

This is a good gig. Jobs like that where I live only pay a whopping 25,000 a year and you are at a constant risk of injury or death.

>bend,stoop, kneel, twist, and crawl
>while wearing PPE at all times
I'm having nasty memories of a 4 hour MOPP drill

I dropped out of college and do the same thing.

You people can't be helped. Maybe the lack of an education is one of the reasons you're so stupid.

what is a respirator?

Even with a respirator environments like that are so loud you’ll either need to remove your mask to speak to somebody 2 feet away from you or yell into their ear through yo exhalation valve. Had to work in a heavily contaminated environment, even when you do all the right things you’re still being exposed.

>can't do a simple physical labor
>company brings in more spics

well you guys are something

I dunno, what is science?

Attached: CDC_Cancer_Map.jpg (1180x697, 527K)

>people die of cancer 5 years later
those are all the people who worked before labour safety reforms

Wow, look at all that data you're posting.

Yeah, the exact regulations you need to repeal to bring the jobs back.

I'm in fucking management with an MBA and Engineering degree and I get paid LESS that this job. Hell, I also do manual labor too sometimes.
Fuck, I need to get into Oil and Gas.

Attached: 11133904_392233277627084_6201315646301816550_n.jpg (540x479, 39K)

So what do the rest of the population die of? If that graph was about general life expectancy then it would be different.

good job for a young buck. as long as you use proper lifting techniques, and don't run around like an idiot; a great job.

Start a portfolio of at least seemingly meaningful projects, preferably in a variety of languages.
Probably don't bother with college. Just do 2 years of IT work building your portfolio, or get with one of the companies that train you, pay you pennies, and make you work for them for a couple years. Note the latter will sue your pants off if you leave too early.

60K for entry level rotation work. In 6-7 years you'll be clearing over 150K. Once you become a driller you'll be making over 200K working 6 months a year.

OP is a fuckin pussy

$60k for that shit. Damn, I literally make 3x that by moving to a city and copying and pasting from a website called "stack exchange" for 2-3hours a day.

>
70 / 80 bucks?

this.
i'm in education. working on my second masters and not yet cracking 60k.
>in b4 college fags bragging how much they're gna make fresh outta school. stop, we all know.

Attached: iktfb.jpg (500x461, 16K)

That seriously doesn't sound so bad. There's way worst works out there senpai. Also you work half a month.

the fact this job hasn't been completely automated is hilarious retardation. are unions responsible?

if you're lucky you'll retire with hearing damage, bad knees and probably a higher risk of cancer, if you're unlucky you'll be decapitated by a falling block

yeah they say that about everything

t. boomer

yeah whats the point of having that wealth when youre missing a limb, can barely get out of bed, and have cancer

just grind and get to the principal level man...you can be completely retarded and make 6 figures for organizing field trips

I make $80k slinging code, how do I level up to $140k?

Yeah that shit is awful
> Full MOPP
> 120+ degrees
> FML

stop being fat.

turnin' valves n sledgin' hammers. reminds me of workin' the ol paper mill...

u had to be a big boy to work at the paper mill.

Attached: 1531195716377 (1).jpg (748x740, 106K)

Daily reminder creating websites is not "programming".

yeah but thats 60,000 at age 19 knowing NOTHING
because you had (((ADHD)))
and FAILED MATH!!
Like we all did ...... right ??

Attached: 1533752642045.jpg (266x265, 19K)

um no sweetie those jobs are only for sassy black women now

MOPP ensures you'll suffocate in the heat, but in a desperate moment I've used in trying to stay warm and that shit didn't help at all. It's pure fuckery.

I make $200k. PhD= double pay

Showing work history is still a positive.

I make 245k as head chef.

Wendy's. 6'4, 9 inch cock. It pays the bills.

What do you sling?

Front end developer? Full stack? Python? Big data?

Iron worker at which foundry? Ive been around foundrys for a few decades. And not many molders, pourers or metallurgists would be so ignorant as to pretend that their job is as difficult as roughnecking just because it looks impressive when you tap out at a little hot, like 3100 if you were really busy

Full stack. Python/ PHP/ Javascript/ pretty much any flavor of SQL. Pretty familiar now with Microsoft bullshit - old asp, .NET/ C# / IIS etc

Oh yeah I'm pretty adept with JS frameworks. Really good with Vue, familiar with React.

Sorry I'm technically retarded but isn't SQL done on site and JavaScript remotely from Mumbai?

That's about $27.50 an hour if you work 12. $41.20 if you work 8. So let's say about $33.00 if you go 10 average and its 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off. That's a pretty damn fair wage for anyone who isnt afraid of actually working a bit. Get fucked you lazy piece of shit. You probably work part-time and call in sick once a week.

>I make 140k a year with 2 years experience AND I work remote

sure you do, lying faggot

they don't hire inexperienced people

this is a position that requires years experience and Nabors sure as fuck doesn't hire people with no experience

you're a fucking retard

So let's say that I want a to be employed ASAP, and I'm using this resource to self-study:

github.com/P1xt/p1xt-guides?files=1

Should I go for job-ready-python.md or job-ready-javascript-edition-2.0.md ?

Strengths and weaknesses of either path?

This man is in business. It's actually not that hard kid's. It's who you know, and what you can make then think you know. And start dressing well you dumb fucks, got to Ross or Marshalls and buy a couple Ralph Lauren shirts, a belt, boots, good slacks, and you will look fucking good.

Deckhand with the Canadian Coast guard here. We work 12 hour days for 28 days, then get 28 days off. Anything over 12hrs is 1.5x. Its good work and starts at 54k/yr. Hardly slave labour.

I like Python but I'd recommend Javascript if you're just getting started with coding and you want to be employed ASAP. Check out freecodecamp.com, code every fucking day. Build a ton of projects in six months and you can probably get a job somewhere. The world is your oyster. I'm self-taught, now I'm the "lead" at my company. I want to make more $$$ but desu I'm pretty well compensated for my area.

Are you in sales? I did finance in school and I work entry level insurance. It fucking blows. I did sales too but for shit companies so it turned me off the whole thing.

7 years prior experience for a part time job cleaning up dog shit

>American economy

Attached: 7years.png (914x1096, 65K)

Nice.

Thanks for the advice.

Yeah but PPE isn't the same as full MOPP. PPE could just mean safety glasses and overalls/hardhat. The worst is wearing respirators for long periods but it's still not like wearing full MOPP.

t. asslicker

Well I dont see how America's not great again yet with that sort of prodigious production. A robust thriving economy of innovation and superior quality of production. That's exactly the sort of shit that kills capitalist economies. The Fucking statistics. 20% of the earners do what, 80% of the producing? And then many produce precisely dick. Because of that, the truly excellent end up barely keeping afloat dragging dead weight to the shore. And the dead weight goes home at night pretending to be proud of himself, but he is dead inside. Have to send those INSIGNIFICUNTS out to really earn their way for once. That's what MAGA means.

Really does sound good to me, and it would be a pay cut

Agreed. Working hard is good for the soul anyways. 60k a yr STARTING salary is excellent, and to say there's no room for advancement is bullshit. There's always room for advancement if you're a hard worker and listen to what you're told.

No problem. Also, after you feel comfy with Javascript, pick up ReactJS. It's overcomplicated but lots of jobs out there for React right now.

Fuckin pussy. Plus this is entry-level. Anyone doing a good job at this will be a machinery operator in a few years or less.

Exactly this.

FULL STACK DEVELOPER

$1500/month

LMAO

Attached: another.png (652x272, 15K)

>Problem is it doesn't lead to anything.
Sometimes, Pleb, the end is the means itself.

You are absolutely right

hardcore leaf

God I hate millennials, you faggots will lap up whatever shit-piss your masters feed you

Sales is all shit dude. After school I too stated at a shit company but eventually got on at Oracle. I wanted to kill myself the entire time. Sometimes got a temporarily repreive by blacking out drunk I guess. Sales is the office job equivalent of the job OP posted. You get compensated better than other similar jobs because you have to shovel shit all day.

>This is why you faggots need to pay attention in school.
>we all pay attention in school
>we all become programmers
>nothing else works because we're all head-up-our-arses programmers
I tell you it's glorious changing light bulbs for high-powered execs. Oh sure, they can snobbily sneer down their nose at me, but this is to cover for their lack of manhood and the fact their children don't respect them.

Thanks for the tips. I enjoy python more than anything. Love making bots and scrapers to gather data or automate tasks. Could have made one to search indeed.com for all the languages that are in demand, by US cities. I'm just going to have to suck it up with JavaScript. I learned a long time ago to do what the market demands, not what you love to do.

Maybe your lack of success in life manifests to projection on imageboards. Who knows.

It's just the financialization of the economy, goy. It's all very complicated. Best to just not worry about it. All you know to know is what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Don't you want access to cheap credit?!!

4 years of that job is much more experience than 4 years of high school
more so if you use those 7 or 14 days off to do something productive

he's lying, he's not making 140k

every other person on Jow Forums wants to be a programmer, do you really think programming is paying half what these faggots claim?

>chef
i thought wendy's had meal constructors

>do you really think programming is paying half what these faggots claim?
No, I think that's why all your h1b's get assistance?
Free trade was a mistake.

Don't be so salty that you're not as cultured as him, gramps.

You'll need a partner

Try working at UPS in a 130 degree trailer stacking 70 pound boxes for $10 an hour.

I hate python meaningful whitespace is stupid as shit. Also dependency hell.

Hah. Yeah buddy, did that and unload for 4 years before becoming a supervisor. Fuck, tip your supervisor man because they worked us harder than most hourlys could believe. Quit when I got a better gubmint job lined up though, no regerts.

That job will make a man out you. Something more than a desk job at the same pay could never do.

>men calling other men pussies for not wanting to ruin their bodies as wagecucks

The absolute state of (((capitalist))) brainwashing.

When I was applying for programming jobs, as full stack my salary expectation was about 150k. I ended up starting my own business and now make something like $400-$500k, so I never ended up going down that programming route.

It's not a meme and if you are halfway decent, you can easily make that sum.

>its not hard, you just have to already be rich and well connected

Why is that job worth more experence?

can you give me any reason other then. it is paid?

I would argue that American Highschool is actually tougher, kids are gay and you really have no autonomy or freedoms.

lamo

I am full stack. No one outside of SF is going to pay you 150k/year

>stand/walk minimum 4 hours
>7 to 14 days off in a row
>free exercise
what kind of silver spooner are you? You realized standing 8+ hours a day while lifting occasionally seems like nothing after two weeks on the job right? But those first two weeks (if you're not used to it) is going to bytfo. but by the looks of it you'll have at least full week to recover.

NYC and LA you can make that, I have friends who were making $200k+ in NYC.

Tru. Im writing ugly ass php but it pays the bills.