Bug Chasers

Will end the Sexual Revolution

Attached: Aids Patient Zero.jpg (474x612, 54K)

PROOF

Attached: fags bug chasers.jpg (2184x1704, 750K)

Shut up bigot

Explain Magic Johnson then.

super gonorrhea is coming and it can't be stopped.

It's already over. Just a few years ago I could get my dick sucked by someone I met 5 minutes prior. I once fucked a woman in a club bathroom who's only words to me were "Your hot" in a drunken slur. Now I go on dates with women, not because I care really, but because they are being way more cautious. I'm happy about it in many ways, tells me women are getting the hint.

Maybe the G and T in LGBT, but dykes and whores will slowly rot away rather than die like the fags. Cute femme bisexual girls are okay desu

We need to find a way to super tune HIV so that it kills people faster.

withing 10 days instead of 10 years.

Hell, 10 hours would be fantastic...

yeah I'm checking out of this hookup stuff these women are nuts

AIDS is gods gift to kill off niggers jews and sodomites

Bug chasing isn't even a real thing you wankjob.
I ain't reading all that shit, nigga.

Yeah it is.

>Now I go on dates with women, not because I care really, but because they are being way more cautious. I'm happy about it in many ways, tells me women are getting the hint.

Attached: old age bond.jpg (500x631, 36K)

>Bug chasing isn't even a real thing you wankjob.
Oh yes. For awhile too

>Cute femme bisexual girls are okay desu
Bug chaser

Attached: cant unseen it.jpg (600x600, 166K)

>yeah I'm checking out of this hookup stuff these women are nuts

Attached: jordon petersons daughter joe rogan.png (385x502, 254K)

lol. I'm a 28 year old boomer. I wouldn't have such a problem with it if everyone else caught up, but there's still large swaths of people in my age bracket who are living off mommy and daddy boomers dime.

You're still going to get the bugs

Attached: lady bugs.jpg (474x474, 19K)

>someone

Attached: 1520395435815.jpg (524x646, 50K)

how new are you? lol there is video of it. Its real as the sun moron.

13yr old random anecdotes...sure thing skippy.

>skippy
Bug chasers

Attached: podesta pedo ring 3.jpg (1376x953, 223K)

Doubtful. I survived all the whores through college and right after and I havn't had sex in almost a year. I've been checked out since. I'm clean. But I've recently gotten back in the dating game and women, even young ones are not putting out. They want to "get to know me" now.

Attached: GonorrheaChan.jpg (480x325, 35K)

You know what I meant. I've never done the gay, but I have jacked it to traps. Not happy about it.

>I'm clean.
That's what they all say

Attached: 400 pound election hacker pepe.jpg (1500x1000, 274K)

The whole point of the “AIDA Virus” is that it works slowly. This allows the virus to spread far and wide, without people realizing they have it at first.
The slow spreading of the virus, the possible long incubation period, and now the “Bug Chasing” meme, strike me as being a planned genocide, rather than a cross-species virus that turned into a plague.
In all likelihood, there is a cure or treatment secretly available to certain individuals, either for the right amount of money, or for people with the right connections or beliefs.
I suspect the Bug Chasing meme is being spread intentionally by individuals who have access to the cure. These individuals can then “pass away” when they want to retire from the propaganda camaign, and go back to there normal lives.

>people on forums tell the truth all the time

just like people on Jow Forums never LARP, right......?

half of these fags are probably just typing out their sexual fantasy

Attached: 534646745.jpg (454x418, 31K)