Attached: file.png (805x464, 230K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XxOvf-AmvyU&feature=youtu.be&t=16m58s
youtu.be/Kl-p9TX3Dcc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>who is in the wrong here?
You are OP
Where’s the fucking link, faggot?

Attached: 92A95A3E-A732-432B-8702-C6B7980404F8.jpg (391x381, 28K)

Pic is the 19 year high school student "woman" who attacked him

Attached: file.png (851x315, 233K)

Brother Dean!!! Nooooooo!!!

Why are leftists such violent psychopaths??

Attached: 1404161661068.jpg (800x533, 185K)

OP if this thread 404s remake it with BROTHER DEAN ASSAULTED in the subject and a link to the article next time, I guarantee people will get in here

brother dean is never in the wrong

this.

"its called free speech you communist faggot"

All religious people are in the wrong all the time. They are the problem.

>Don't you dare!
>Don't you absolutely dare you, sir!

Video?

Wonder where. He's gonna get me too'd because everyone who believes in god is a rapist. That is a fact.

leftism is a religion too. So you have one religiotard attacking another religiotard, the latter of which did not initiate violence. Regardless of his status as a religiotard, he was right and she was wrong here

never heard brother dean in the wrong yet, why would he be now?

If you believe in God you are in the wrong at all times. Just like Nazis anyone believes in god should be unemployed and begging while selling pencils from a cup.it is insanity and it must be treated.

no link or video

OP is a faggot

I'm surprised Dean hasn't been clubbed senseless yet.

He thinks there are still laws and stuff protecting his right to free speech. Somebody better let him know those days are over.

Brother Dean did NOTHING wrong. Fuck that cunt

>19 y/o
>High school
lel they arent sending their best

youtube.com/watch?v=XxOvf-AmvyU&feature=youtu.be&t=16m58s

Does Brother Dean still preach?

>2016
Couldn't you have asked this 2 years ago?

I looked up the title of the article, and apparently this happens a lot because I can't find just the one. There are like thousands of different incidents of niggers and white trash spics trying to kill people with baseball bats.

Attached: Anti-suffragettes.png (300x214, 97K)

I support Brother Dean in same sense I do our president or that anti-semite meme candidate from California. These people are the spice of life.

Attached: 1535266364811.gif (600x600, 203K)

he's so right but at the same time so wrong. it is their acts that are wicked, not the kids themselves

i laughed way too hard at this

if we just of rid of christians this wouldnt be a problem. Death to all anti-semites!!!!

>christians follows the teachings of jesus who was a jew
>anti-semites
lol rabbi you crazy

My heeb radar is throwing off some mad beeps right now broski.

She looks like Jacob Sartorious lmao

christcucks BTFO

why didn't he engage in conversation with the people who came up to him? he just clammed up

kek

Attached: e5e.jpg (527x705, 56K)

Didn’t he hold a sign saying that women deserve rape?
I am not an incel, so partially deserves it. But at the same time, if a women dresses up like a hooker and is pro-all-immigrants, then she deserves it.

Tired of this shit.

Attached: jesus jews.png (880x703, 151K)

>2016
>somehow relevant.
sage

Does anyone have the video where he says "if I was a racist, I'd be calling you a ..."
I can't seem to find it

Kek nicely performed

This thing. What is it?

Guy should have been ignored rather than clobbered.

never seen such a accurate picture of Americas future than a bunch of monkey looking people speaking incomprehensible english and then resorting to unprovoked physical violence against a white man

As a child I learned about "sticks and stones". Hitting someone for saying something you don't agree with is never correct. Don't help that degenerate pay her legal bills. If she wanted to prove a point she could have done the same thing he did and talk about it.

Do you really have to ask?

Words are more violent than physical acts ever could be!

>Ruben Israel
youtu.be/Kl-p9TX3Dcc

Depends what he was preaching, seeing as you provide no link it's impossible to answer.

>Harassing people & accusing them of being satanists, telling them they're evil etc
Yeah he deserves more than a baseball bat, he's threatening them, they have the right to defend themselves with force.

Look at the revolting little christ cuck running like a little bitch once the tables are turned, fucking PATHETIC.

He didn't threaten them. He said they deserved rape, not that he was going to rape them.

I like the way you think and you should apply this to your own government.

It was an obvious threat, stop being pedantic.

What government ?

No he didn't. He says they are immoral and if they get raped in the midst of their degeneracy, they deserved it

>your going to hell for rejecting jesus
no means no
>its time to give your anus to jesus christ
yea ill pass
>have you thought of what is going to happen when you die?
im not doing another reshoot i thought the falling scene was fine last time.

Show me a single court case of saying "You deserve X" being charged as a threat.

Came here to post this