What does Jow Forums think of the 969 movement with buddhist monks killing rohingya?

What does Jow Forums think of the 969 movement with buddhist monks killing rohingya?

Attached: Based_dcef42_5959014-1.jpg (736x276, 32K)

I totally support it

I could give a fuck I need a hot man to take my cock in his mouth and drink my seed.

I think it's a good idea. Other countries and cultures should see them as role models.

>Mudslimes such unrepentant hyperviolent shitheads that they manage to drive buddists, a group of people who won't even kill fucking bugs, to carry out an ethnic cleansing.

They're depraved, violent right wing nationalists who don't actually follow their own religion, and only don robes because it affords them an undeserved respect from their compatriots.

So naturally, Jow Forums's all for them.

The right deserves to be destroyed.

Do you think all suffering is from the quest of profit? The use of religion for oil/gas profits?

kys communist kike. rohingya are invaders

Wait aren't you describing muslims as well?

kek

>Muslims are depraved, violent inbred extremists who don't actually follow their own religion, and only don robes because it affords them an undeserved respect from their compatriots.

>So naturally, the left is all for them.

>The gays deserves to be destroyed.

Fine by me. Let the stronger force win.
top bait mate, go be a pacifist somewhere else.

Unironically based and redpilled

Attached: 1526346814881.jpg (900x510, 161K)

Connivance is a criminal offence in my jurisdiction, so all I am legally able to do is to confirm your digitals, if you know what i mean.

Attached: 1522552996397.jpg (720x478, 126K)

Based shaolin soccer players

Kill all communist and kill all kikes

The media loves to ignore all the terrorist attacks the rohingya were doing to instigate the crack down and if the situations were flipped the muslims would absolutely be the ones killing the shit out of the buddhists.

They see what happens when Islam becomes a majority religion. They are protecting their way of life.

they are jews
only a jew would kill a muslim
only a kike would hate one

Fucking based

The muslims raped one of their own and the buddhists are not fucking having it.

Is that right Schlomo?

>60 percent of antisemitism is false flags by Jews
>30 from mudslimes
>10 by misc, Jow Forums, Nazis, KKK

I hate them because their religion tries to uproot secular law. In an islamist mindset there is no law higher then Allah.

And Mohammed raped children.

Almost as based as cow vigilantes, which is apex basedness.

969 for life

Belt and road initiative needed the land for a port project

rohingyas were just in the way.

The shaolin Buddhist bros put euros to shame