Alexander Solzhenitzin's book, banned in the USA

The only book by this world-famous historian and Soviet dissident not translated and sold in the US. The new way of banning. Methodically covers Jewish/Russian relations over the last 200 years. Notes with meticulous detail the fact that 35 million Christians died directly at Jewish Bolshevik hands, led by the infamous mass-murderer Genrikh Yagoda. The militancy of Nazism was directly a result of a reaction to these horrors.
docdroid.net/OdYUy5a/200-years-together.pdf

Attached: 1.jpg (1075x422, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/AleksandrSolzhenitsynTheGulagArchipelago
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Two_Hundred_Years_Together
www94.zippyshare.com/v/ToVac7C1/file.html
amazon.com/kindle-dbs/entity/author/B000APUZAK?_encoding=UTF8&node=283155&offset=0&pageSize=12&sort=author-pages-popularity-rank&page=1#formatSelectorHeader
vzdelavaci-institut.info/?q=system/files/Dve_ste_let_pospolu_1-Alexandr_Solzenicyn.pdf
vzdelavaci-institut.info/?q=system/files/Dve_ste_let_pospolu_2-Alexandr_Solzenicyn.pdf
vzdelavaci-institut.info/?q=ke_stazeni
drive.google.com/file/d/0B2uDnuy0j092c0VUMzlCakFyajQ/view
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

thanks

Thanks OP.

Have all the chapters finally been translated? Such a good and important book, have a bump.

Bump

sauce

Damn, a book banned in the land of the free?

I would live in that thing unless that's all for fuel.

Never happened. Where are the bodies? 35 million is a lot of bodies. Where are 65 million bodies?

Another thing thats never covered is how every single developed country was actively practicing eugenics in the 19th/20th century, and thoughts of genetic superiority were all pervasive.

Solzhenitsyn emphatically denies that Jews were responsible for the revolutions of 1905 and 1917. At the end of chapter nine, Solzhenitsyn denounces "the superstitious faith in the historical potency of conspiracies" that leads some to blame the Russian revolutions on the Jews and to ignore the "Russian failings that determined our sad historical decline."

The U.S. Sterilized retards and mental patients until the 60s.
Im wondering tho, who would fuck a literal retard?

>Im wondering tho, who would fuck a literal retard?
How did you get here user?

A very long line of white conqurors and settlers. Pretty sure none were retards, and if they were, some seriously high IQ peeps fucked way more.

KEK

Attached: 4A7C829D-3D07-4229-8FD5-11EE97124143.jpg (189x267, 30K)

How can he claim the Jews were responsible then deny they were responsible when he showed and talked about the fact they were responsible then deny the entire book at the end.

>conqurors
user, I...

Attached: evolution.jpg (1515x2079, 534K)

you've got shit for brains.
it's open source.
archive.org/details/AleksandrSolzhenitsynTheGulagArchipelago

>Thanks OP.

bump

Read the gulag archipelago

Attached: solzhenitsyn_jews.jpg (1024x576, 93K)

It is not archipelago.
The book name is 200 years together.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Two_Hundred_Years_Together
>Solzhenitsyn says that the Jews who participated in Russian revolutions were effectively apostates splitting from the spirit of tradition.[1] Solzhenitsyn emphatically denies that Jews were responsible for the revolutions of 1905 and 1917. At the end of chapter nine, Solzhenitsyn denounces "the superstitious faith in the historical potency of conspiracies" that leads some to blame the Russian revolutions on the Jews and to ignore the "Russian failings that determined our sad historical decline."[9]

its not even anti-jewish

>The more I argued with them, the better I came to know their dialectic. First they counted on the stupidity of their adversary, and then, when there was no other way out, they themselves simply played stupid. If all this didn't help, they pretended not to understand, or, if challenged, they changed the subject in a hurry, quoted platitudes which, if you accepted them, they immediately related to entirely different matters, and then, if again attacked, gave ground and pretended not to know exactly what you were talking about. Whenever you tried to attack one of these apostles, your hand closed on a jelly-like slime which divided up and poured through your fingers, but in the next moment collected again. But if you really struck one of these fellows so telling a blow that, observed by the audience, he couldn't help but agree, and if you believed that this had taken you at least one step forward, your amazement was great the next day. The Jew had not the slightest recollection of the day before, he rattled off his same old nonsense as though nothing at all had happened, and, if indignantly challenged, affected amazement; he couldn't remember a thing, except that he had proved the correctness of his assertions the previous day.

The book Jordan Peterson refuses to read

"Dubbed the most banned book in the world, this tome is so feared by Jews that they have refused to allow it's English translation."

- - Originally written in Russian, it has been translated into German and French by a group of Professors who have offered their translations for free. A full proper English translation hasn't become available until now.

'Two Hundred Years Together' was written by Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, the famous Russian dissident who won a Nobel Prize for Literature ('The Gulag Archipelago'). Consisting of two volumes, the first being concerned with Russian-Jewish history between 1795-1916, and the second; Jews in the Soviet Union, this book exposes the role of the Jews in the Bolshevik revolution and Soviet purges where 60+ Million people died. So, it is clear enough why the Zionists were never going to allow an English translation of Solzhenitsyn's work.

FULL ENGLISH LINK: Can preview and read it without downloading it if you want (it auto populates the .pdf on screen.) Might have to click the orange button twice to d/l because it has a pop-up the first time you click it.

www94.zippyshare.com/v/ToVac7C1/file.html

This the original release from 8chn. The wordpress has been edited (probably by JIDF) and released. This is a full scan of the original as soon as we got our hands on it (before we released to public). Again, you can read it on the site w/o d/l if you don't trust a .pdf file.. Enjoy :)

Attached: Bolshevism Solzhenitsyn.png (650x994, 600K)

only Jews could take:
>while the Jews were the orchestraters of the revolution it was the failure of the Russian people in stopping it that ultimately allowed the Jews to succeed
to mean:
>its not the jews

Wow. Not looking forward to this. I'm from new York and an educated family, many of whom married and bred with jews. I have fucking bar mitzvahs to go to.

I think that’s a good attitude, to blame yourself first before crying the the Jews were smarter and more cunning. It’s an anti-Jew way of looking at things and taking responsibility. If only the rest of Jow Forums could catch on.

>Jew York

user... I have some bad news

Do you have this book translated into Deutsch/Chinese/Japanese/Korean?

In order to get his books published, he reported precise facts and then strongly stated his 'opinions' that [jew parasites] were, of course, not responsible, and that [people the jews dislike] are to blame.

It needs a proper translation to English.

How do you obtain a hard copy? The only one I seen is on Amazon and it's 140 or so. I'm a Poor fag. What do?

I think I can under stand it. It's not the blacks or the Jews fault America is so fucked. It's our fault for letting it get this way.

Based fucking Stalin absolutely ended Jew Bolshevik rule in Mother Russia.

>The U.S. Sterilized retards and mental patients until the 60s
>implying it ever stopped
Without even touching how sterile fast food is - what do you think is in corn syrup is in everything for? (((They))) discovered that within 3 generations of mice fed modified corn, the mice were sterilized. DuPont patented it and now high fructose (modified) corn syrup is in everything.

Protip; Kosher means safe

we need a torrent with a full stacks of (((books)))

Bump. Sadly no one here has ever read a single fucking book.

Pic related will fuck anything.

Attached: this guy.jpg (2592x1944, 544K)

Are you sure about this?

You could translate it and distribute it.
You're not, so it can't be that important to you.

it's very shameful to ban it , dirty filthy jews

Where can I buy this in english?

You are twisting it. He didn't deny their involvement. Just that Russians are responsible for being weak.

It's amazing how you grow to hate Jews the more you learn about them.
This pdf is probably the best you're going to get. (((They)) have shot down any and all official english translations

>Alexander Solzhenitzin
amazon.com/kindle-dbs/entity/author/B000APUZAK?_encoding=UTF8&node=283155&offset=0&pageSize=12&sort=author-pages-popularity-rank&page=1#formatSelectorHeader
Only the JQ books are.

I have the same thought.

But what does it matter?

>Notes with meticulous detail the fact that 35 million Christians died directly at Jewish Bolshevik hands, led by the infamous mass-murderer Genrikh Yagoda

Two moments for you.

1. His books about gulag is a bunch of stories, he heard from other prisoners, without any factual or documental proofs.

2. His name in russian is derivative from word "lie". And literal translation is "one who lied".

>Alexander Solzhenitsyn’s family name comes from the term for the profession of malt processing. Traditionally, Solzhenitsywould have been “malters” who cultivated and dried malt. In Solzhenitsyn’s most famous work, “One Day in the Life of Ivan Denisovich,” the hero’s surname, Shukhov seems to be a variation of Shukha, the most affectionate Russian nickname for the name Alexander.

Interesting...

It's banned in the USA because he was an unapologetic child rapist. Just because Peterstein likes him (hmmm I wonder why?) doesn't mean we should read his drivel.

>It's banned in the USA because he was an unapologetic child rapist
LMAO
it's banned cause he rails the jews in it

Is that you Dr Duke?

(((Bertolt Brecht))) wrote shit ton of child fucking books, all of them are legal in the USA.
(((Wilhelm Reich))) wrote a book about fucking and legalising child fucking, named Sexual Revolution. Legal in USA.

The banned book angle is good, but if you want to entice people to read it, you need solid quotes from the book in image format.

>gimme proof of horrors and abuse
Throw this jew down the well.

Holy fuck.

A crowdsourced fan translation of a nearly 700+ page book from Russian to English by on of the greatest authors of the 20th century.

I have to applaud it just for that. Will also have to read the book.

bump, anyone with the time and resources should print copies and distribute around college campuses

This book explains why the (((Radical Left))) hates not only the west but more specifically Russia, a country who in many ways has led the anti-Globalist charge

When is that faggot Jordan Peterson gonna talk about this book?

Fucking kike

Redpill

You can't like ban a book in the US

Russia was controlled by Jews though, they would be pro-globalist

buy an older e reader off ebay, cheap as chips and useful as fuck, Sony are always good

Solzhenitsyn published this two-volume work on the history of Russian–Jewish relations in 2001 and 2002. The book stirred controversy, and many historians reported it as unreliable in factual data. Some historians classified it as antisemitic.[2][3][4][5][6] The book was published in French and German in 2002–2003. A partial English translation is found in "The Solzhenitsyn Reader".[7]

Is pic related said book? No wonder it got banned!

Solzs works are not fiction but they are exaggerated for the most part, sometimes grossly so. The problem lies in the lack of ACTUAL sources about what it was like (for obvious reasons). What Yuri Bezmenov mentioned about the gulags was true, but he never really went into such great detail about it. The only truly reliable sources of what life there was really like is in Siberia still, there are those who remained there for life, both willingly and not. Also their descendants, but those too tend to get skewed in either direction.

>The militancy of Nazism was directly a result of a reaction to these horrors
No, it wasn't. Nazi Germany was largely motivated by the threat of communism, not what happened under it in the northernmost parts of Soviet Russia.

>His name in russian is derivative from word "lie"
>So-LZE-nitsin
How is this a "derivative"? The emhpasis of his surname is on the "Sol(nce)" (sun) and not the (in this case) meaningless used-to-be-suffix(? - I don't know what it's called in english).

'Was' being the operative word, and we're talking about one particular faction of jews, jews like all peoples are in no way all united around a single vision or set of goals. For example many white Europeans are actively engaged in the destruction and genocide of white European culture, but you wouldn't say all white Europeans are anti-white European. I love Jow Forums but it can at times ignore this simple fact.

>Russia, a country who in many ways has led the anti-Globalist charge
what
Russia has always been and still is an empire, it is inherently globalist. Russia opposes OTHERS attempts at globalism because they want a Russian led globalism instead.
Russian Empire, Soviet Union, Russian Federation. What do they have in common? Empire/Union/Federation - not singular, never singular, always multi-ethnic and multi-national. And ever expanding too.

get on my level, pleb

Attached: book list.jpg (4063x6657, 2.47M)

is that a real plane?

faggot read the book and then cite from it, you obviously didn't read it.fucking kike shill.

Fuck you

>Solzhenitzin
>historian
Holy crap Jow Forums, stop it, this dumb shit is not even funny anymore. It is like I am amongst Russian "liberals" who love to fuck each other in the ass while praising that mad traitor.

Exactly. LOL, The Jew claims that since the goyim didn't stop the Jews from killing them, then it's the goy's fault.

But I thought USA was land of the free and home of the brave?

here is Czech translation, terrible scan, but better than nothing.
vzdelavaci-institut.info/?q=system/files/Dve_ste_let_pospolu_1-Alexandr_Solzenicyn.pdf
vzdelavaci-institut.info/?q=system/files/Dve_ste_let_pospolu_2-Alexandr_Solzenicyn.pdf

cz/sk Jow Forums might enjoyt the whole library there, it's full of /pol approved works and more:
vzdelavaci-institut.info/?q=ke_stazeni

All of Dugin's books are banned at Amazon
Land of the Free

Attached: another-beginning.jpg (316x475, 34K)

>not translated
It's just in Russian not like it would take a team of experts to decipher it into English
Couldn't anyone publish it if they had the rights to book? There are plenty of publishers in America that publish way more offensive stuff than history of Jews in Russia

Attached: IMG_1166.jpg (659x659, 96K)

thx op

noice

>vzdelavaci-institut.info/?q=ke_stazeni
díky. 200 let jsem si chtěl přečíst.

Abramovich, you have to go back.

Attached: Bx8pS9iCQAA-y7X.jpg (600x470, 41K)

Thanks for posting this mate.

>Damn, a book banned in the land of the free?

that is why OP is full of shit
no books are banned in the US

> Be Illiterate nigger
> Call someone else shit for brains

Attached: raw.gif (498x252, 1.58M)

>Kosher means safe
Fuck off kike coca cola and all other sodas are (((kosher))) and contain corn syrup. I refuse to eat kosher because jews are baby dick sucking filthy parasites

Where to buy this book in english???

which book?

LMAO.
> The Jews welcoming refugees weren't at fault. It was the people for not trying to stop it.

They are banned.
Just because the government doesn't ban them, doesn't mean (((private globalists companies))) can't ban them. The same (((private globalist companies))) that prevent start up competitors by shutting off their credit.
Imagine a law saying that strangulation is illegal, so a (((private company))) gets around this by evacuating all the oxygen in your room.

Attached: elon jewish globalists.jpg (1242x1690, 336K)

Yes. The other thing about this book which meatheads from this website don't know is that Solzhenitsyn in this book precisely says that Russians, not Jews, are responsible for the Bolshevik revolution

200 Years Together
>drive.google.com/file/d/0B2uDnuy0j092c0VUMzlCakFyajQ/view

>Im wondering tho, who would fuck a literal retard?

The people who were charged with their care, for one.

if you give a (((monkey))) a gun and he shoots someone, its your fault for giving him the gun in the first place(not holocosting them all)