Why are black girls so fuckin loud and ratchet?

It’s not just black girls in the US, but also the ones here in the UK and when I was in France they acted the same way
Why the hell are they like this ? They are the most disgusting creatures on Earth, I really can’t stand these “women”
There must be a reason

Attached: C0039D3C-92C4-4F9B-ACC3-982EE8DE962E.jpg (500x390, 138K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Wqkp_jeWHik?t=17m32s
youtu.be/2jtOAVY989Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>black

It is a lot of things. High test. Poor Parenting is probably the biggest culprit. They live in a violent culture. Low IQ. They are ugly so they have to compete for attention by being loud whores.

it's black culture

ITT: abdul whines and complains because he will never get a cute black girlfriend and is forever doomed to wait for his mom's boyfriend to finish up with the family fuck-goat before he gets his daily turn. kys, retard.

This user is based and patrician. Occasionally white girls are annoying whores as well but not as often as negresses.

there is a reason we call them she boons

CUZ DEY WUZ QWEENS Y U ASKIN U RAYCISS?

Attached: Screen%20Shot%202017-10-05%20at%2012.27.05%20PM.png (676x507, 462K)

MMMMMMMMM HMMMMMMMMMMMM

Attached: ^0AE8C8DA0D0F7234C90D387C4D640C6DC93ACA3069031B2CA8^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg (960x834, 134K)

Yes some white girls here try to act black, its disgusting

Can confirm, was walking through an airport in the UK and walked past a duty free perfume shop. Five or so black girls were "dancing" while a few confused tourists looked on with confused stairs.

>There must be a reason
Because they aren't human. Negroid should be a subspecies at the very least.

They’re niggers. It’s how they are.

They prefer an environment of uncertainty, frequent violence, aggression, posturing, noise, constant struggles for dominance and gestures of submission. This is just what they do.

damn shes kinda hot

Attached: fig49[1].jpg (960x493, 144K)

>off by 1
>confused stairs
>stairs

Attached: 1480641414443.jpg (500x341, 31K)

>It’s not just black girls in the US, but also the ones here in the UK and when I was in France they acted the same way
>Why the hell are they like this ?
They act that way purely based on economic factors. Cool it with racism man.

Attached: 1518417839195.jpg (455x505, 137K)

Niggoo please

Attached: Oh No You Deent.gif (256x320, 78K)

Basically all non-whites here are lower class and they all live in the same estates, but only black bitches act in this disgusting way

Extremely low intelligence coupled with extreme narcissism, plus an instinctive, uncontrollable urge to run their mouths.

Nice get Nigel

Attached: mr shifter.jpg (634x522, 92K)

This. Would have nasty sex with and regret later

Kek

I got admit the niggers got the better funerals of them all.

Attached: corpseposedatwake.jpg (400x299, 25K)

What the fuck does "ratchet" mean as an adjective?

Are boons in Brazil ratchet too?

Basically if female nigger where an adjective

VROOM VROOM

Even in death that nigger is trying to steal that bike

*were

"He died doing what he loved. Riding without a helmet"

It means a girl that acts ghetto I think

Attached: 1488860676103.jpg (540x509, 59K)

Check'd and kekd

>Poor Parenting is probably the biggest culprit. They live in a violent culture
>it's black culture
It's always crazy to see what retarded shit Americans come up with
The only other people I see so that is the Russian

The Americans are so brainwashed and uneducated that most just repeat a few prepackaged concepts that some media megacorporation shitted down their throats

>in GOD the LORD and SAVIOR we trust
>we are the good guys
>there is good and evil. We are good.
>greatest ally
>it's their culture which is the problem
>russian bots
>Christians must vote the neoconservative party and support Israel
>the free market solves everything
>our government is small
>capitalism is a very good system
>democracy is good and we fight for democracy

It's like every moral teneng of the average ameriswine was just some high concept that came out of some amateur social engineer

They re incapable to think for themselves and always spew the same talking points their media put into their empty little heads

>ratchet
Why do you use nigger words to complain about them?

niggas aint human lol

you're not very smart

It’s the most fitting word

Yes they always are

No matter where

So "ratchet" is the adjective form of "sheboon", basically?

What the fuck does "ghetto" mean as an adjective?

>Why the hell are they like this ?
what is your response to this question?

black

Low IQ

kuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuso

>girls

You know what it means ! How the typical black girl acts

youtu.be/Wqkp_jeWHik?t=17m32s

Look at these nigs chimp at a press conference. Freestyle rapping, shiiiiieeeet.

Jealous you have no blacks

That is a very unfortunate body type.

>high test
Stop this meme. It's high estrogen. Blacks have way more estrogen in total and proportionally.

Sheboons

NIGGERS YOU MEAN?

you okay there froggy?

You are an idiot and clearly have never been there. Your opinion is obviously based on garbage onfo you are fed, not actual experience. It's the same regurgitated tripe youre complaining about.

They decided to capture him checking his gauges rather than looking where he's driving

no one likes them.

Attached: 1535364640994.jpg (750x600, 50K)

We do have a few ones, we mock them and call them names that would put you decades behind the bars in you are country. Though our negros are not as savages and violent as American ones, they know what they are and they just go with the flow.

Honestly, I've never been around female niggers so I'm not sure how they act. Hell, I can't even remember the last time I saw a nigger.

Are they Mexicans or immigrants?

Both, coastal states have the higher density of negros of African origin and a bunch of Haitian and other Caribbean countries immigrants.

Sounds like typical savage Mexican brainlet behavior, where people stop maturing emotionally and intellectually around age 13.

Attached: LiveLeak-dot-com-109759-11281250-Scumbag_Mexican_Mock_jpg_1533326629.jpg (550x550, 89K)

Indeed, but the poor bastards can't help behaving like that, they are negros.

Imagine if a policeman show up when nobody is around

>Sir please leave your vehicle
>Sir
>SIR!
Then shoots the nigger 15 times for not leaving the bike

But the nigger is still standing

>OMG THEY EVOLVED

Kek. Hey incels when was the last time you spoke to a real life white girl/female?

Attached: Pathetic pol.jpg (1280x698, 180K)

White girls are trash nowadays too desu but still better than blacks

I've fucked 7 white women this year

Seems like it's the same for all but Asians, Arabs, and whites

>higher testosterone levels
>more extroverted and less inhibited culture

Isn't it pretty obvious? Same reason whites seem comparatively rowdy to Asians.

Asians are loud though? Especially Chinese and Koreans

Kek

i work in the service industry and i can confirm
overweight black wamen are the most disgusting creatures on the planet

Cause you black bois don't keep them in check.

Hip Hop culture pretty much encourages sheboons to act like loud ratchet hoes

Yeah, like coalburners are any better.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 121K)

Teenage ones too

not really nigger posting in Korea. Fact is blacks have simply less of a desire to act civil, because they arent, They dont feel it, they think its just too much damn effort and then they feel thanks to (((them))) that acting civil or docile is likewise to being a good slave so they have to act out whenever possible and remember to always be black which is opposite of white and or civil...

Attached: dogs.jpg (457x469, 31K)

THEY"RE FUCKING APES YOU RETARD

Absolutely this. Spent too much time with too many nice black women to think otherwise.

Because they're quawnz and demand gibsmedat!

Attached: 1518922451667.jpg (600x600, 56K)

Holy shit !! The spic admitted it. 2 points for you Pedro for telling the truth.

Lack of fathers and husbands bring hyperagression in the female of that specie.

Black privileged

only negro girls i like are the colombian ones

Why would anyone deny it? Some of us Beans are negro as fuck, but not me of course, I'm the whitest Mexican of them all.
youtu.be/2jtOAVY989Q

If you have ever been attacked by a pack of feral niggers for calling them niggers, and while they are trying too stab you they keep trying to tell you that they are not niggers but they are spanish, or dominican. You'd develop a hatred for spics too.

Yeeeeazty!

Wretched. Also, rat shit

Poor, uneducated, lower caste, loud.

Damn, you're a huge fag.

Are her earings pyramids? Holy fucking kek saved

You have to see them actually spitting in a public place.

Because they have no historic achievement therefore no identity and no culture. Their fake culture is only 100yo and is based on "music"/"dance"/fatness so they have to be noisy, over the top and bad mannered to be well perceived by the others. If a back man behave normally and doesn't scream etc. the others will call him a "bounty" (it is a chocolate candy black outside and white inside). The exact same thing with the Americans, except if an American man behave normally the others will call him European/gay.

They are more lively, energetic, and cheerful unlike delicate "you hurt my fee fees" wh*te wom*n

*more vibrant

high power distance + high time preference = love to shout

in the South "wretched" is pronounced like "wratched" sometimes. Once upon a time some niggers heard the word and thought it was "ratchet;" at some point in the last decade or so one of them put it in a rap song and the rest is history. sheeeeeeiiiiiiit

Don't like steaks like that also

Attached: 1535175137605.jpg (832x828, 251K)

>rip my nigga I miss how we fucked in the side
gets me everytime

I bet 10 euro this frog is a nigger

+pussy stank