CALIFORNIA : GET OUT OF JAIL FREE WITH NO CASH !!

Cali wtf are yall thinking with this one ?

cnn.com/2018/08/28/us/bail-california-bill/

California will end the cash bail system in a sweeping reform for the state. Rather than requiring defendants to pay in order to be released before trial, their release will hinge on an assessment of their risk to public safety.
"Today, California reforms its bail system so that rich and poor alike are treated fairly," Gov. Jerry Brown said in a statement.

Attached: ginsburg-fucks-trump.jpg (800x450, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gljcvSK5YgU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why even bother to take most of them to jail to begin with ..just have a judge roll around all day in a caddilac "assessing" criminals to see if they need to get licked up or not????

this is the beginning of the end.

Attached: kanye.jpg (515x392, 34K)

It means they can keep people locked up without bail based on (((risk)))

time to remove kebab
youtube.com/watch?v=gljcvSK5YgU

Man, Commiefornia is going full swede. How embarrassing.

who the fucks idea was this>

Attached: trump-doody.jpg (800x694, 143K)

>wtf yall thinking?
califag here and yeah, it’s bad. it’s part of the overall trend in our state towards giving more power to the leftist judiciary.

You're the only one who gets it

They let Eric Clanton walk, remember?

Attached: Commisar Clanton.png (369x360, 229K)

We're fucked, it's time to arm yourselves if you haven't already. Also find like minded individuals, we are now behind enemy lines.

setting $10,000 bail for a millionaire is kind of retarded desu

exactly. it’s easy to see how the power has potential for abuse. a corrupt judge could get people to plead guilty to false charges as a means of getting out of jail, for example.

This is going to be a joke. They'll still blame marijuana some how.
Even after decades of decriminalization, people still blamed marijuana arrests for jail and prison overcrowding. There is still overcrowding after non-violent criminals are being let out after legalization.

There should be no way to get released before the trial if the police requested arrest in the first place.

And remember everything is a felony and/or hate crime in California except hate crimes. Even spreading bugs is no big deal.

Escape from LA is becoming documentary every day

the law mandates that bail must be equivalent for everyone

But in California you have huge income inequality. Programmers who make $300k a year, and homeless bums. So setting the "correct bail" is fucking impossible

Same problem you have in any society.

Social justice will fix it im sure.

Millionaires typically have seizable assets if they flee.

They'll release nigs and spics while keeping conservative whites in jail.

Cali can't get nuked soon enough.

>"Today, California reforms its bail system so that rich and poor alike are treated fairly," Gov. Jerry Brown said in a statement.
HEY DUMBFUCK. IF THEY'RE RICH YOU SCALE THE BAIL.

The real reason it's happening in California is their massively overpopulated prison system. It sets a bad precedent though.

If we don't have 50% blacks and 50% whites in prison then the system is flawed~ nukes are the only option

The dystopian clown world we're creating is punishment enough, just don't let any of us in your state.

I was locked up in County for a year and a half and only got a 30 Day sentence.

they wanted 250K to get out. It's a fucking scam.
I lost my job, apartment and bank account.

in California most of the millionaires are immigrants from Asia and India, they have deep roots overseas

Usa was always fucked

> Idiots can't buy their way out of a punishment anymore.

Awesome idea, literally the worst state to try it in.

Attached: thumbs up.gif (320x240, 1.08M)

Jesus fucking christ just when you think liberals can be any dumber

Did they try to get you to plead to a felony? The same thing happened to my friend.

Jow Forums is so stupid

if you actually read this non-violent crimes have no bail, they're not held

people charged with violent crimes are held until their trial WITHOUT bail - this is against the Constitution 100%

it also means they can let illegal immigrants go based on (((no risk)))

Do you really think California cares about the Constitution at this point?

So, you're either released on your own recognizance or you're held w/o bail. This screams for a fifth, fourteenth, and eighth amendment challenge.

They want every one to plea to a Felony in California, It's how they make money keeping track of you, and you get cucked 24/7 By Police.

I fought it Hard because I didn't want to loose mt right to Vote and keep my guns. It was a Sexual harassment case turned into an assault case.

I heard from other inmates it wasn't always like this, usually first offenders got away with a misdemeanor and got to go home and keep their jobs.

OTOH, Bail bondsmen BTFO!

Literally this.

Attached: Get_out_of_jail_free.jpg (300x176, 56K)

Cool, Cali's criminals continue to enjoy ever-expanding freedoms while the law-abiding are oppressed. Escape From LA was a prophecy.

You sound like a career felon.

Attached: California (01).png (4872x9348, 1.61M)

This is what I heard, he said there were people there on "terrorism" charges too. Glad you fought it, hope you're ok.

Unless it's a non-violent crime or misdemeanor not committed in front of a law enforcement officer...then it's a slap on the wrist and cite and release. (See prop 47)

P.s. felonies are plea bargins so you don't have to sit in jail on a 180 day misdemeanor charge. Trust me, I know.

here's the smart one.

>implying the LAPD even bothers to arrest criminals

Isn't bail amount based on risk?

>Risk to public safety.
Safety meaning, physical safety ? So a perp of a financial crime like embezzlement, with no actual violence or damage done would suffer no bail ?

Attached: 88.jpg (582x350, 101K)

ha

Remember how Manafort was held in solitary confinement without bail for months? He didn't even argue a legal defense when the trial finally came (was stupid as fuck because he probably would have gotten off).

>state: we can lock you up without bail
>liberals: wuh that's totalitarian! You tyrant!
>state: wait wait hold on, we're doing it because racism
>liberals: oh well okay then

Liberals are just useful fucking idiots too stupid to understand when they're getting scammed.

>A person who is deemed as high(weasel word) risk, including those arrested for violent felonies(what about violent misdemeanors?), will not be released
From the article, parentheses added.

Being a Felon don't mean shit any more.
It's a scam to rob you of your rights and make you unemployable and traceable.

These room temp IQ individuals think is a get out of jail card. You go to jail when you are sentenced.

When you are forced to stay in jail awaiting trail they can keep moving your court dates . My case was purposely drooped and re-filed to keep me in jail longer and force me to take the felony.

When you aren't in Jail you have more freedom to gather evidence and find a good attorney, not good for the private prisons. I was kept in a GEO Administered Jail. They where making money on my stay.

That is why they said poor and rich alike will suffer the same, not the rich paying bail and going their merry way.

Pol is just like irrational girl getting hysterical from the word "risk" without knowing the procedures of its assessment.

It's enabling corruption. "friends" with the judge, prosecutor, whatever? Oh, you're free to go :^)

Someone they hate?
Sorry but you're a flight risk we have to keep you locked up for the next 4 years :^)

If you blatantly pervert the justice system like this, pretty soon nobody obeys any of the laws.

> Rather than requiring defendants to pay in order to be released before trial, their release will hinge on an assessment of their risk to public safety.

Australia has had this for a long time.
It works.
Fuck rotting in a cell for months/years because you can afford bail.
Especially when you can be locked up over total bullshit and actually be innocent...

Attached: 1523328298684.jpg (1232x1080, 154K)

This.

More commiefornia pandering to the heebs. More legal jew-do. Now when they get popped for financial kikery, they'll be set free at virtually no cost so they can beat feet back to Israel faster than you can say
>a hundred dollars? Ridiculous. Why fifty dollars? What are you basing you assessment on that I need to give you twenty dollars? This is blatantly anti-semetic in my opinion and I'll have to talk to my lawyer because five dollars is just ridiculo >flies to what is essentially another planet with freshly kiked funds and never comes back

I hate them more every day. I don't even know how that's possible.

Attached: MelsHead.png (825x1160, 1.22M)

This and making it harder for ICE to get illegals that are arrested.

Gradually.

Attached: 1535197758323.jpg (421x502, 92K)

If California is telling the Federal Government to Fuck off then Fuck off m8.

Attached: mzXM9mBQhebIP2c89Zz__dA[1].jpg (225x158, 13K)

Ive heard people talking around and they are for it. Why is it bad though?

oh

As an Arizonan, I would like to build a wall around California...at least until it falls off into the fucking ocean.

Seeing this caption quite a bit. Source please?

What? Thats fucked... it took that long to go before a judge?

>If California is telling illegals they can stay..
It's not about the feds m8.

It's from a game call Elder Scrolls Morrowwind

The Federal government has a shit immigration system based off quotas and low IQ standards.

we need immigrants to fuel our growth. remember which state who pays your Bills, we can simply walk away from the Union.

Attached: Cal Passport.jpg (920x715, 118K)

that's what I just said - if you are arrested for violent crime you are HELD UNTIL TRIAL

INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY

They need a legal reason to let their infantrymen out of prison to train for the civil war. (((They))) will throw waves of hispanics and blacks into the meat grinder of the Eastern Republican Army.

California bus moving toward the British system of anarco-tyranny. Basically, thugscand criminals are given free rein while law abiding tax payers are subjected to the most miniscule of laws. The problem California is running into is that those ordinary taxpayers are figuring out how to game the system. For example, firearm carry laws. In California all handguns must legally be registered, and carrying a handgun registered to you without a county issued permit is a felony. However, several years ago the California legislature passed a law reducing possession of a stolen handgun while committing a crime to a misdemeanor punishable by confiscation of the "stolen" gun and a $50 payable to the officer on the spot. The logic of this law is that California police had learned to have known gang members commiting a minor offence, such as loitering, and then frisk them. If they had a stolen gun, the minor offence turned into felony possession of a stolen gun. The new laws takes this method not getting gang bangers off the street. But it also means the the average otherwise law abiding citizen can acquire a handgun that is not registered to him and carry it. If he is pulled over for speeding he can answer truthfully that he indeed had a weapon, but that it is stolen and that the act of speeding is commiting a crime. He'll lose the handgun and $50 (in addition to every traffic violation the officer can think of) but he won't go to jail and won't have a record.

California is barely part of the US now.

how long before the west coast is severed from the mainland due to tectonic shifts?

Do it, Faggot.