Honest question Jow Forums

How much of a failure are you in iri no bullshit. Do people actually like in real life?

Attached: 1535102824008.webm (564x606, 1.13M)

I've stumbled a few times. Quit a promising medical/public safety career (I was being fast-tracked to FTO) after the 2nd time I was shot, divorced over it, took a medical rep job making $100K a year but working 95 hours a week, quit that, bounced around at other jobs, tried and failed to start three businesses, got back into woodworking as a hobby and it turned into the business I needed for myself.

Quite happy making furniture and shit. I'm currently so busy, I have had to put a hold on new orders for the next month. Had several dates with a QT art teacher recently (no sex) and we're going out again this weekend. :)

I'm a complete failure and nobody worth anything has ever liked me in real life.

Attached: 1463280568124.png (766x694, 466K)

Total failure. I’m a 33 year old war veteran who spent his 20s fucking his way through every sorority house from SDSU to Chapman university. Now I’m a college junior in his 30s working as a technician at a gym banging 19-21 year olds in my office.

I made all the wrong choices

you sound like every faggot i worked with in my ranger element. you are exactly whats wrong with this country. for real though.

Fell for the travel meme for most of my 20s, lived all over the states waiting tables and tending bar. Made some friends but never really kept in touch with most of them. Went back home for a few years, married at 25. We travelled some together and then I got her pregnant when I was 27. Decided I didn't want to raise my kid on tips, got a good job with Caterpillar in my home state, and we're investing, debt free in a year and looking at homes to buy.

Things are looking up for now

Le eternal college student

I turn 29 tomorrow, i spent the last 10 years smoking bongs and playing music, also shitty day jobs. I now work a 9-5 in a call center, making about 90k. It’s good money for all the study I haven’t done. I’m not even mad.

They other day at work I pooped myself. The guys had a good laugh about it, so I guess you can say I'm doing pretty good.

Attached: 1535502949906.jpg (480x357, 12K)

thread full of losers lmao

>Do people like you?
Not really. Barely any friends, wife can't stand me half the time even though she's redpilled ideologically.. Fired from my last job, etc.. Everyone in high school thought I was an "asshole".

I did play in a band during my late teens/early twenties and met a lot of cool people I got along with, don't think they were all faking it.

Idk.. people are fucking gay anyway.

Bruh your life is over lmao

Must be why you're here :v)

I'm a mentally ill 30yo boomer that still watches anime. I'm pretty fucked

Attached: 1534834382333.jpg (956x848, 88K)

This I told not to bullshit anyway all they are doing is lying to them selves.

Attached: 1535687588753.jpg (432x488, 85K)

>How much of a failure are you in iri no bullshit. Do people actually like in real life?
OP can barely speak English. Nice try Mohamed.

It's not the first time it's happened.

Attached: best pals.png (600x328, 317K)

I'm a winner bros. I did it.
> Grew up poor, but had a PC
> Did ok in school, nothing special
> Played a lot of vidya (Wow, Ultima, Runescape, FPS..)
> Started small IT company in High School
> Go to college get Computer Engineering degree
> Graduate and move to get a job
> Work 4 years and buy a house
> No waifu yet, but I'm working on it

Going alright dudes.

2 days, and this will be a news Headline somewhere.

group shitting yourself in public is great

Gave america my early 20's in the army
Finishing my PhD in Econ
CFO of a medical group and a Controller of a shooting range franchise
I'm 33 now and have always hated niggers

I'm a 30 year old boomer virgin that has never had a job, hasn't had friends in 12 years and my family is dead.

i smoked a weed once and now i have semen stains on all my pants

I have a cool job. The official tital if you're curious is 1A8X1 for you to Google. Life's good.
Had to cover nametape

A dead end job making ok money for a part time. It's ok, but sure not winning.

Attached: 1475211259446.png (935x935, 651K)

I'm successful, well liked and good looking, but I always feel like I can do more, which might actually be what drives me to be those things.

Attached: raretrump.jpg (1108x1280, 158K)

don't worry kiddo plenty of people my age (60+) watch those chinese cartoons

Didn't upload

Attached: 15356888032108157659888279524171.jpg (4032x3024, 2.7M)

what mental illness?

Jesus fucking Christ why is it that 75% of the people in the military that I come across are total pieces of shit?

Still going to college, have great grades. I haven't succeeded yet, but at least I'm not a failure.

I keep an extra pair of pants in my car just in case. I don't have to be careful about it anymore.

Just spent the last three years helping my dad and sister after they both had serious medical problems almost simultaneously. Now I'm trying to get back into work and I have the same work experience as a guy who barely graduated college at 28.

I'm not quite a loser, but I'm pretty far behind right now.

Attached: 1462203876979.jpg (1290x752, 68K)

bipolar type 1
I'm having trouble even getting NEETbux

Attached: 1511331552380.jpg (597x597, 54K)

homosex

How old are you ?
Congratulations really.
Nothing better than seeing a man rewarded for his struggles.

>36r
AHAHA fucking manlet

Only went through one year of college at Carnegie Mellon and i can't go back this year because i lost my scholarship due to panic disorder and my parents don't have any money to pay for a $50k tuition out of pocket. So now i'm trying to get my A+ certificate to get an IT job and get some money go to a different college. Pic related is me.

Also, >tfw no gf because i'm an ugly nig nog

Attached: received_534230616922072.jpg (540x922, 34K)

>qt3.14 waifu
>bunch of kids
>Truck
>Guns
>Live on acreage outside a small rural town
>Family is all happy and we love each other
>Graduated college and make more than enough money
Honestly I am winning bigly.

Attached: farm_pepe.png (964x771, 208K)

Not a failure but could do better. I make about 130k a year, have a nice house and pretty wife and am Jow Forums but get depressed at guys my age worth millions

Are you really saving the white race.?

Look at your ugly self in the mirror?
>Do you have a white stable family of 3+ kids
>Own a house not relying in mummy for gibs
>do you have Good job to support family
>Do you have Dominat personality to raise kids right and to keep wife in check

Holy shit redpill : 99% of pol will never do this.

Attached: 1535328035341m.jpg (1024x683, 85K)

Literally nigger tier

What is the necessity of a doctorate in econ?

there's no going back from the blackpill

Attached: 1531532798119.png (364x271, 56K)

37. And yeah, I also love taking care of my lawn.

Im 19, i graduated trade school 5 monthes ago and havent landed anything, i live with my mother, shes not happy, i have no friends, no girl friend, no real hobbies or intrest, im not no happy.

To excist is to suffer

90k for a call center job? nice. Are wages high in australia?

Doesn't top the "5'9 I didn't know they stacker shit that high" joke I heard once I get deployed frequently so I can't because fuck dear John letters

first of all try learning how to spell

Such an embarrassing webm.

How the fuck do you make 90k as a call centre agent? I'm also one but I'm only pulling 40k

this looks like every white guy I've ever seen here

30 year old armyfag, married and probably gonna try for kids next year. Other than being an alcoholic shits not half bad.

why would he bother with her
she looks like a jewess or some shit

>Tfw successful
>Not degenerate
>Upper middle class
>Not blading 5'11
>6/10 looking
>Iq 141

Feels good man

Attached: MVIMG_20180403_114700-1209x1612.jpg (1209x1612, 383K)

when we send our people to asia, we're not sending our best

Attached: polmentalillnesses.png (790x447, 85K)

Brown failures hang out there.

what the fuck is this supposed to prove?

no wonder you lost the war

>innit bruv
>innit bruv
>innit bruv
>innit bruv
>innit bruv

Nigerian nigger.

I am very well liked and I can pass as a normie, but I am depressed and too blackpilled to care about things like ''being a failure.''
I made enough savings so that I can live a few years as a NEET. Once that money runs out I'll probably kill myself.

Did you paint your arm?

Attached: 1535504259271.jpg (750x715, 28K)

huge desu

no friends
just started playing runescape again
in debt for a degree i'll probably never use
my coworkers pretend to like me at least, which is usually ok

divorced
only making 15.60 an hour
can't get a date to save my life
women literally recoil away from me and give me scared conciliatory smiles
i'm boring
i watch anime

i'm only a few months away from my failure failsafe (suicide that may or may not involve vigilantism)

on a scale from 1 to 10 i would say I am a 2

Include me in the reaction image.

Also remember to sage this Australopithecus thread.

Attached: golden1.png (327x316, 211K)

>Can talk to people well, have lots of friends few female because compsci and was an autist back when i could have talked to them
>look so much like the generic nerd that my face was used on national tv during a report on gaming addiction, and a classmate has joked more than once about me being a school shooter (not even american wtf)
>19yo khv every year i feel worse and the only thought that keeps me going is that even if everything else goes to shit i'm still smart and white and i can get a good job and eventually get a wife even if it has to be a gold digger or a mail-order slav or asian

Working a dead end job answering phones for the richest company in the world that gives no fuck for it's employees. I want to quit and mooch off my parents so bad. Only mid-20s, please kill me.

And he looks like a fat faggot. But I still feel bad at the moment where he realizes he's a total failure. He tries hard to be noticed but no one even acknowledges his existence.

>successful
>piece of shredded cheese on your carpet

Pick one.

Gee, who woulda thought. Jow Forums is full of disgruntled failures that focus on the shortcomings of others in order to vent and ignore the disaster that their lives are.

Maybe you guys should take a break from whining about niggers and do something about your shitty ass lives. Niggers aren't causing you to be NEETs, drug addicts, anime loving manchildren, mentally ill schizophrenics, or low wage failures. So maybe work on that first before you focus on shit that barely affects you or doesn't affect you at all.

>successful
>IKEA tv stand
Your not fooling anyone

if he lost weight and didn't act like a fucking idiot attention whore he'd be a lot better off

What the actual fuck is up with Americans, you’re so far removed from any resemblance of normalcy that you think of shitting yourself as some sort of everyday occurrence and it’s to be expected. The memes are so true, sort yourselves out.

>Le demoralization
It's all fun and games until you bully someone to suicide.

35 yo boomer here always was a programmer. Currently working multiple contracts at home and i own 2 houses outright and several cars. I have a wife and a son. Zero debt and travel once a year overseas. But i am burnt out in my career and want a change to something totally different

Niggers will continue to destroy America regardless of what anyone on Jow Forums does or says.
Some NEET on Jow Forums saying ''I hate niggers'' didn't cause niggers to commit the vast majority of crimes in America despite being a tiny minority.
Some virgin on Jow Forums saying ''niggers are dumb'' didn't cause the average nigger IQ to be bellow 80.

Maybe you should take a break from whining about Jow Forums and do something about the nigger problem. So maybe work on that first before you focus on shit that barely affects you or doesn't effect you at all.

t.

Attached: IMG_20180502_203524_crop_388x242.jpg (388x242, 61K)

But seriously how the fuck can you guys even push that sort of shit when your lives are in utter decay and ruin? And for reasons completely unrelated to white nationalism or anything else.

Half of you seem to literally be on the verge of suicide and just tenuously keeping your mental stability just high enough not to kill yourself. Like why are you guys even here and not just accepting that you're seriously fucked up and you need some outside help? Isn't that better than death?

Dumb question, Jow Forums is full of normalfags now.

I was a NEEt at 19 too user. Now I'm nearing 24, have a job earning around 60K a year, am Jow Forums somewhat, workingmore on that, and am somewhat happy. Just keep at it user. It's not an easy age. Focus on something you want and work for it. The sense of accomplishment once you achieve it will drive you to achieve more. Set goals and work towards them.

your tricks won't work here juden

Attached: walmart fun.jpg (616x770, 78K)

Man you tried really hard to make that applicable in reverse and failed completely. Your post doesn't even make sense. No, I never implied that Jow Forums's behavior is what caused black people to do what they do. But how the fuck can you spend all of your time obsessing over blacks and crime rates when you are just barely not committing suicide due to debt, drug addiction, or whatever other serious life problems you guys have? Isn't that kinda getting your priorities mixed up?

When optimizing and dealing with 150+ medical practices it helps avoid condescension by the physicians when you have your own Phd

This. What the fuck happened to this board?

Attached: 0f2d28bc4159f9edeb6b154ee40885f0.png (948x1250, 572K)

It took major life changes ie going from working at Walmart and playing Vidya until 4am everyday and barely having a reason to live to now having amazing skills and being Jow Forums because the air force.
Just gotta find what's right for you and gives you a push to get your shit together.

If people like you in real life you probably are not very successful.

Attached: A373CD8A-4535-4653-98DB-85D234DB03F7.png (700x734, 333K)

election.

Because most people who join the military kinda want to kill someone and that is their outlet.

>No, I never implied that Jow Forums's behavior is what caused black people to do what they do
No fucking shit. That's the point, you low IQ brainlet.
No one on Jow Forums has ever claimed that their life was ruined by niggers, unless it literally was, like being robbed by them or having to move because of them.
You made a strawman, and the second someone makes a strawman for you, you start crying like a little bitch.

Not everyone here is a white supremacist Nazi man, you're going to drive some mentally ill kid to suicide or worse because you think everyone here is a right wing bigot?

In a land of race traitors and obese communists when the current fashion is to chop your dick off, being a social outcast is a good thing.

I'm a PhD student, published a couple papers, things are looking good. Plus, you know what's the best thing about medical research? No niggers or mexicans. Literally zero.

Holy fuck you're retarded. That's not what I claimed, retard. I claimed it's fucking stupid to obsess about niggers when you are literally on the verge of killing yourself because your life is in shambles. You'd have to be an idiot to prioritize that over sorting your life out.

Complaining about niggers is not going to fix your life. Priorities.

>Gee, who woulda thought. Jow Forums is full of shills that still feel it was HER TURN
(you)

Attached: 1535311857775.gif (652x562, 392K)

I need details, dude. Come on, tell us the whole story.

OP is an even newer newfag.

Former military, 28 and still in undergrad (graduating this year though). Decent savings left. Currently no gf but lots of friends. Balding manlet. Alcoholic.

Not great, not terrible.

No one said complaining about niggers was going to fix someone's shitty life. That doesn't mean it's not worth doing.