I don't get it. So we are running a $1,000b deficit, passed a multi-trillion dollar tax cut...

I don't get it. So we are running a $1,000b deficit, passed a multi-trillion dollar tax cut, $200b+ increase in military spending, and he he is worried about

Attached: Untitled (2493).png (273x208, 73K)

I'm sorry, I don't quite understand your false flagging. Are you trying to convince us that paying LaQwanda's retirement pension after twenty years of her doing glorified cashier work is a good thing for our nation's budget?

federal workers are mostly democrats, this is just punishing a group in which the enemy is overrepresented

You literally need to go back to Mexico .

smaller government, you're welcome

you're thinking of your states dmv or some shit.

>>run by morons....
it already is run by morons dipshit.

Most federal jobs are a form of welfare.

How is it smaller? I'm all for reducing the bureaucracy but none of these people are losing their jobs but just getting a pay cut. It's not a raise that's being denied it's a cost-of-living adujustment which makes it a pay cut.

>So what happens when every federal employee with half a brain jumps shit? We'll be left with a government run by morons.

if they're only in it for the money then they're parasites and the government is better off without them

>get pay cut
>quit your job

None of them are going to quit retard, especially not nowadays with how much of a pain in the ass it is to get a job.

>user only now complains about inflation, not 10 years ago when Bush and Obongo printed literally 10 trillion dollars in order to try and get out of recession

Federal employees (such as soldiers) are different from elected officials. A job is a job and people are obviously going to be there for the money.

>Be government employee
>Have so much job security, you pretty much need to kill someone in order to get fired
>Have benefits so good, you could make minimum wage and any other job would STILL be a step downward
>Quitting because of budget cuts

Bitch, only a dumbass would give that up.

He also stated pay increases will be rated by performance, which you conveniently left out then proceeded to imply nobody is getting payraises which is a lie. Why do you lie so much?

based

False flag, no American would ever write "$1,000b". You are a fucking shill

Republican mantra:

"I got mine, FUCK YOU!"

Attached: FuckingLiberals.jpg (480x360, 66K)

I’m a gs14 at ICE. I have yet to see a Democrat at the agency. The last one I heard of got fired out of SAC San Diego for telling people to vote for hilldawg. The niggers of all agencies are always in admin

Also gonna be real me and my team work pretty fucking hard. Ten hour days and sometimes weekends. 120k in dc isn’t much either. A decent house carries a 4K month mortgage

>eliminated SALT
>thinks we'll collect less in taxes
>being this retarded

>especially not nowadays with how much of a pain in the ass it is to get a job
Are you retarded or high?

listen, the super rich and associated governments don't give a fuck about the working class. anything under 1k a hr who cares, right?
right.

>We'll be left with a government run by morons.
Newsflash: we have that already. You think the best and brightest go into gvt?

>just punishing a group
fellow americas who disagree with you, but ok, fascist pos.

>ICE is not chockablock with liberals
no shit, but for every agency like ICE there are a dozen like HUD

Are you living under a rock or just a boomer?

This exactly. It's already run by morons. We have a SPENDING problem; not a deficit problem. We are moving in the right direction. The head of the department of education just asked for a 9 billion dollar budget REDUCTION. I never thought that I would see this. Trump freezes the hiring of federal employees since 96 out of 100 are unnecessary. This is wonderful. This is what we voted for.

Government shutdowns scare democrats since if we were ever to have a sustained shutdown we would see that good, hardworking people would not be affected whatsoever.

Think about this: how many government programs can you name that were ever cancelled? "Cash for clunkers" and the draft (for which we still must register via selective service) come to mind. What else? Does this mean that every government program was successful? Of course not. They all expand and ask for a larger budget each and every year. Government workers vote democrat for job security. What value does the federal government (save the military, interstate system, and justice system) provide to good and hardworking people? Not a damn thing. Those of us who stand on our own two feet, take care of ourselves and our families, and make more good decisions than bad ones have absolutely no need for any of it.

yes and no

any job that pays by taxes welfare. royalty/government/municipal principalities etc.

Noone in the private sector is getting a cost of living adjustment you leech enabler. Government employees shouldn't be immune to the shitshow the economy is becoming.

>how much of a pain in the ass it is to get a job
b bb but the economy is "booming" right?

Get all the FBI to quit so they can't investigate? Solid call.

What did I say about the private sector? Trump has no control over any private sector worker's pay. I'd rather eliminate their useless jobs to save money but what Trump is doing isn't doing that.

>Tax by inflation, where the government just prints the money it spends.
The government doesn't just print the money, it takes a loan from the Rothschild and becomes even more in debt.

Nice try schlomo....

Attached: 1518498985431.jpg (394x458, 25K)

>I’m a gs14 at ICE. I have yet to see a Democrat at the agency. The last one I heard of got fired out of SAC San Diego for telling people to vote for hilldawg. The niggers of all agencies are always in admin

Federal law enforcement agencies, the military, the interstate system, and the federal judicial system are things that nearly all conservatives and libertarians deem necessary and are willing to pay taxes for. If we only paid for these things we would indeed have the small government that people on my side of the aisle desire. I believe we are finally moving in the right direction towards this. It's good to hear that ICE wasn't polluted during the previous administration. Fight the good fight, user.

>niggers of all agencies are always in admin
And when they do anything at all they are probably fucking something up.
God bless you, based ICE.