The german people are breaking free from the leftists and kikes who have been pressing 'multiculturalism' on them for...

The german people are breaking free from the leftists and kikes who have been pressing 'multiculturalism' on them for decades. What does Jow Forums think?

Attached: Screenshot_20180829-170758_Mimi.jpg (1080x605, 384K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1UOidNRN8P0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Too late

>happened in a small shithole city in eastern germany 4 days ago
>literally everyone condemned it
>most popular german rock band wants to hold a concert in this city next monday to rock against racism
>dozens of protesters were arrested for doing the Hitler salute

>le Nazi revolution begins

Attached: 1372087601527.png (1689x553, 260K)

Meanwhile AfD is in freefall in the polls, and Merkel's favourite to stay on for another decade

It's just 1k already radicalized Germans. Not that hard to find in a country of 83 million people. Call me when Nuremberg-tier rallies start.

Too late.

lol, if revolution or something happens, we must buy tickets and help to the right germans kek

Attached: 08вапавSSdfsgs4luG.jpg (1200x760, 772K)

>No blue eyes

Something something mutt not white reee

LOL.

What are they doing about it? sucking only 3 sandnigger dicks a day instead of 5? taking in 20,000 refugee children and women instead of 25,000?

Post again when they actually drag that old senile illuminati shapeshifting interdimensional vampire lizard of Merkel to the streets to give her the rope.

ill believe you when that happens.

wut? she's white, kek
even has blue eyes

Attached: Ci7T80PWEAQvmlr.jpg (599x450, 52K)

This is the beginning. Hopefully you aren't slaughtered in the streets when the time comes.

4th Reich to finish the job when?

Attached: IMG_0104.jpg (657x557, 87K)

a small number of germans are breaking out of the collective guilt that has been imposed on them en-masse. its finally over, and with it a new germany, and with it a europe is born anew again. we all (not just pol) should celebrate and encourage those around us to shape this new europe in a way that the mainstream is the least comfortable (though given time, comfort will encourage itself)

that being said, bolshevism never had a chance. it is natural that it lived its course, but now it should die the death it always deserved. to flicker out of history

Attached: hehe.jpg (500x500, 53K)

This

What band is it out of curiousity? Rammstein?

These guys.

youtu.be/1UOidNRN8P0

What it says in the upper part i get Aвcтpийcки хyдoжник. I get also that it something like My grandpa or my dad was but i am not sure pls if you know what it says answer.

(checked)
It was serious enough for my professors to open up class about it and ramble about fascism. Sweat was glistening on the poor guy's forehead. I like him but he's a bit too liberal- not a communist, but clearly supportive of demsocs/neolibs.

Attached: 7ea88dea232814dd37b9603964ecf0dec9bdfdf5376fb5dc47f15c0d999a6720.png (894x894, 727K)

Based.

Attached: stonecoldsaidso.gif (320x240, 1.85M)

Is the military on their side ? I know that sound's like a bonkers question, but if the government isn't willing to nut up what can people do about it exactly,sounds like the only thing they can do at this point is mass deportation, will there be a mini cival war or some shit?

Attached: 1535599972350.jpg (720x703, 123K)

no they arent

>Sweat was glistening on the (poor) guy's forehead
He knows who gets the rope first.

I see the anti-ossi shill is working overtime again.

Lying this hard...

Attached: 1533316535596.jpg (657x635, 39K)

Nope

It was 10000,Mr.Memeflagberg

Hail Victory

Attached: 7919355_orig.jpg (960x678, 37K)

Attached: 1535676312098.jpg (659x933, 120K)

Then its time to invade Germany. Gonna call UK.

>Antifapropaganda

Attached: 1532841508451.jpg (979x1306, 224K)

Nah it looks too good but yeah i can understand why you don't want the Nazi flag in it.

Attached: Jews-Holocauster.jpg (620x390, 207K)

in the 60s, how did the youth rebel agianst their anti-Communist parents and political leaders? they became commies. now flip that around to today, were everyone in politics is "anti-nazi" and "multicutural". and what do you think will happen with the new generation?

No i got no Problem with the Flag but it's really from some Antifashits from Kikebook.

>Mr.Memeflagberg
Spicy~

Attached: wooo.jpg (1024x576, 123K)

Attached: 1526405153642.jpg (660x315, 37K)

New Poll,after Chemnitz

Attached: 1535699745967.jpg (1200x630, 74K)

Yeah guess Oy Vey the Nazis is all their good at so maybe that's why it turned out looking good.

Attached: 1532427006473.png (882x529, 779K)

everything starts small

When u say everyone. You prolly mean all people in media

I'd like to think that most ethnic Germans are breaking free from the programming inflicted on them by leftists and their kike masters, but sadly, I think these protests are being done by a minority of ethnic Germans (I say 'ethnic Germans' because anyone can be a German by nationality these days).

I completely agree with you man, (((Boshevism))) needs to be thrown into the dust-bin of history where it belongs.

* (((Bolshevism)))

You're fucked

>two cultural enrichment agents, hired and imported from the leading country of cultural enrichment SHITHOLE, killed a LEFTIE.
>righties and nazis march through Chemnitz, want none of that shit anymore
>killers were arrested - german officer leaks Warrant of Arrest because he feared media would be lying - gets fired, maybe prison.
>now lefties will dance on the grave of one of their own to 'fight against racism'.
this is the situation.

''It is necessary that I should die for my people; but my spirit will rise from the grave and the world will know that I was right."

no, too late...

My grandpa is an austrian artist

This guy is called "Koti" back in Kohlchan. He is an Antifa shill.
The Media not caring about the murder of a 35 y/o guy by fugees isnt surprising. They seem more concerned with condemning the overwhelmingly peaceful prostests.

Tell him you support what is happening, make the man sweat even more

Those are the same guys that said Trump would rule with a fasicst iron fist the minute he becomes president. I almost feel sorry for those fraidy cats. Mainly because for them its real in their heads.

I will fly and join with same spirit we fought against communists back then.