Help i got kicked off neetbux

help i got kicked off neetbux

Attached: freakazoid-cast.jpg (474x354, 32K)

Get a job

Attached: 386EB9C8-09C1-4D3C-AC55-3AED4AB10104.png (956x860, 160K)

how? how did they catch you not being disabled?

lol have fun working for shit wage to make your boss more money and being an incel with depression

join the military

Good you leech sack of shit deplorable loser. Now you have to work like the rest of us. I hate neets so goddamed much.

why would you hate neets?

retreat into the woods
you will survive and live entirely outside society
or you'll get disabled for real and back on neetbux
you can't lose

Attached: William C. Mcgrew.png (408x542, 560K)

Whelp looks like you better start making some realistic looking suicide attempts and get committed to get back on the neetbux. get a knife and stab it in your forearm and then immediately call 911. Your Good 2 Go.

Stop mowing your lawn

Attached: 1522093234724.jpg (482x397, 65K)

because they parasites on the ass of society and like a parasite they should be lanced and tossed in the trash to die.

why on earth would you want to keep society alive?

you're just mad they have it better, women are the biggest parasite on society

Hey is that Candleja

i thought jews were

Because they're free riders. People who can provide for themselves but choose not to should starve.

becaues it has served me well. Society is only bad for those who have not adapted to it. It's adapt or die my friend.

Move to Sweden. Babble at them in foreign sounding gibberish. Be sure to throw in a couple "Allah"s. Rape a few women. Receive infinite NEETbux.

wagies get mad they're forced to suffer and want everyone else to suffer as well, it's called resentment and it's dangerous

literally who cares, you can just make more money than them with your work and get lots of gfs

gay

sounds like neet anons have adapted to survive by leeching. so long as niggers get welfare to buy booze, i couldn't care less if neet anons get welfare myself.

the whole left side of politics/society is fuelled on resentment

>mfw I'm a disability fraud investigator
Get fucked, OP.

You goddamn moochers are why I lost faith in humanity and became a hate-filled 4channer.

i just don't understand how being forced to work is somehow noble, your tax money will just go to paying for stupid wars and stacie's abortions anyway, you're not really getting much out of working and you'll be replaced by robots anyway.

Join the air force

hate is not good it makes you dumb and resentful

well i am of the belief that most people want to work. you get fuck all when you are on welfare. sure there's legit lazy people that don't want to work but working is the best thing you can do. it makes life a lot easier. the more money you have the less problems you have.

Thanks for the memories.

>makes his daily bread hounding his fellow countrymen and living off their taxes
>calls other moochers like himself "moochers

Attached: wot.jpg (800x772, 89K)

lol ouch. this hits home for a lot of people

How do this in Canada?

you are delusional, most people don't want to work they do it because without money you can't live in this society, very few people actually reap the benefits of labor, they don't build good relationships they live paycheck to paycheck and cope with their stupid lives, at best you're working to get a gf or wife who will eat up your money and leave you for another man. There's nothing to believe in, you might as well sit on welfare and play video games and avoid normies who are bluepilled

Adapting to be a parasite is still being a parasite.

And why aren't you working Nigger?

Attached: 1530228343448.jpg (1280x1280, 980K)

how do you get kicked off of neetbux?