WELCOME TO SOUTH AFRICA

Remember blacks learned lynching from whites now they are doing to boers as revenge feel good bruh!

youtu.be/yQ7DbQhe-xM

Attached: Afrikaner boer hanged in bathroom by his killers_thumb[4] (1).jpg (195x317, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

citizen.co.za/news/south-africa/1421639/police-describe-polokwane-murder-scene-as-most-gruesome/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2179171/Walkerville-family-murders-Horrific-death-boy-12-drowned-boiling-water-robbers-raped-mother.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: FM001.jpg (1346x629, 126K)

>get 1 chance at life
>born white in niggerland

RIP

what kind of fag knot is that

I can post anecdotal evidence too!

Pic related

White genocide in SA isn’t a thing

Attached: 00D59E4E-3C4B-4779-B4EE-F50B32FFD095.png (1334x1088, 817K)

Attached: 0BF72EFB-23D3-4A44-9393-54455D511359.png (690x727, 564K)

thanks for backing rhodesia, back then and now.

African tech

>anecdotal evidence
>literal hanged people
>versus virtue signaling facebook post

It looks like someone can’t hang out.

I like how they covered her nose. It’s probably a Jew posing as a Boer.

Lynchings were punishments for crime. If niggers could stop stealing, killing and raping, their betters would have allowed them to continue their servitude.

Based and bluepilled

Attached: DMmq.gif (132x99, 63K)

Niggers

No one takes them seriously but they’re growing in popularity.
OK

i bet more whites were lynched in the south than blacks
or it was very close

How do you get yourself into a position of being hanged and brutally whatever?

The future will come your day of rope is soon

Attached: 1535493268456.jpg (996x696, 156K)

>yea lots of people people are being killed but think about it this way!

"Liberals"

>life in this country isnt much different than it was under apartheid

uhm?

Attached: 1522327872535.jpg (307x309, 18K)

>Be white
>In Africa where you don't belong and never did
>Hanged for being a cunt for decades

Seems legit

Attached: farm murders7.jpg (572x376, 25K)

> Murdering innocent white people is justified because white people used to lynch black criminals for serious crimes.
Nice reasoning, brainlet.

The Boers are whores.

If you lived in Detroit, would you not think it wise to move?

Now that blacks can vote and are majority, do you not think for a moment that whites should get the fuck out of the country.
Only a brainlet would stay

Your grave

Attached: Farm-Murders-Monument-South-Africa.jpg (759x394, 80K)

Fools the lot of them.
>could have sold their farms prior to the civil war, decide to stay. Farm now worth nothing as they are being given to blacks

Fucking geniuses

>Geffen

judeo-christian vermin always fly the UN flag. Jesus loves you.

thanks guy, you sure bolstered my support of post-colonialism in 2018

Remember police dont patrol your streets.

Sell them to who you fucking monkey? Sell them for a hundred mud cookies? And once sold where the fuck are they supposed to go? Are there even fucking airports in africa? Kill niggers. Kill all the fucking nonwhites. You Brazilian monkeys too.

I hate to tell you bro, but you're starting to resemble the nigger you despise.

Im a snownigger. Im not used to bending over and taking it up the ass like you italian faggots. Or you tea sipping faggots.

>youre a nigger if youre angry
And youre a fucking faggot.

No wonder you worship asian women. Your women have no respect for you. Why should i

Mass murder is good. God likes mass murder. Fuck you.

A Virginian living in a rich neighbourhood thinks SA is fine because her gated community isn't effected? Wow, just wow. I'm utterly shocked. Are you going to ignore the part where she defended the woman responsible for introducing necklacing into South African politics?

Attached: ddd.jpg (733x600, 160K)

I respect that, honestly.
It literally was their clay and if they'll fight to get it back, good for them.
That's genuinely my main problem with the blacks; they mostly didn't win their own freedoms.
When I compare them top a people like the natives here, it's just pathetic. Our natives at least fucking tried to fight back, winter here is a frozen hellscape and they still fought.
That's why we have treaties, to get them to stop fighting.
Niggers? Somebody else picked up a weapon for them. Somebody else hashed out their lot in the world, they had no hand in it and no voice.
Even SA's end to "apartheid" was not a victory of the blacks, but a capitulation to the international community.
If a few Africans finally found their balls and are going for the brass ring, good for them.
If the SA whites want to keep what they have, then maybe they need to fucking hold it for real.
They know how. They can do it, they were never defeated, they are not a beaten people.
It's right to kill for the soil that birthed your bloodline, and it's right to keep what you've built, let the games begin desu senpai

Hurry up and starve to death. So i can get the names of companies who want to ship you aid and blow their headquarters up

What absolute horseshit, half the time people are saying it's not genocide because black farm workers get killed too, now you're saying it's the black workers themselves. Get your fucking narrative straight. There are brutal rapes and murders of whites that don't involve farms, the child boiled alive in his bathtub? Happened in a suburb. Mother of 3 raped and murdered and had her eyes gouged eye out to be discovered by her son coming home from school? Didn't happen on a farm. Their is a bloodletting in the cities that goes undocumented because the government won't release the data on interracial crimes.

Attached: 1520325836198.png (822x653, 582K)

Karmic justice. It's beautiful.

She's a journalist from Virginia that graduated Yale and worked for the NYT.

Attached: 1535627421875.png (704x590, 767K)

what a dumb piece of shit, liberal whites are one of the worst kind of person that can exist

>if I chimp out hard enough I'll get what I want
Is the attitude you have and are encouraging in Whites. They should have been smarter and the IQ curves for race go and used their time and money advantage to gtfo back to bongistan or elsewhere until the niggers collapse and literally come begging for help.

DAS RITE

it wasn't their clay though

>chinese, jews and anglos want the rights to mines and farms
>use nogs as foot soldiers
>nobody believes you
ain't that some shit

fucking savages

>It literally was their clay
Except it literally wasn't.

Attached: bantu-1.gif (332x375, 42K)

They fabricated a claim and it kinda works with how niggers are associated with Africa by White supremacists. One race per continent.

It's their continent

Not as much as far right leaning whites, so bitter and race obsessed that they're willing to make up fake stories and images about black people beating up whites at Black Panther movie showings lmao. You nigs are literally what you claim Jews are, and do.

>be black
>in everywhere but Africa
>shot for being a cunt for centuries

Go home black man

I for one applaud the execution of Michael Cera

Ikr niggers got lynched for tripping on women or looking at them wrong
Humans are lovely

>born to early to colonize the world

>born just in time to kill whites, white style.

>with how niggers are associated with Africa by White supremacists
Yeah, that's completely a white supremacist invention. What's a white supremacist?
Really? Even the parts they never inhabited because SA is really arid and vast swathes were uninhabited till whites brought agriculture and made the land capable of hosting human habitation? Even the parts that were left vacant by the largest genocide this land has ever experienced in known history, committed by Bantus? Even the land the people now claiming it that were inhabited by a completely different race of African, the actual natives?

>life in this country isn#t much different than it was under apartheid

Kek.

its whos continebt who can hold it.

Lmao they even rely on whites for murder methods

Better than the j-left that alternate between
>there's no genocide guys, it's all fake news
and
>Fuck 'em, they deserve it

Attached: police tweets.png (418x612, 419K)

>There's no genocide goys
>but if there is, they had it coming

Attached: Dl4jltMX0AATYDG.jpg_large.jpg (1076x1403, 140K)

Kek it's funny you act like the niggers when they think they dindu nuffin

>therefore it's the Blacks

Yeah, that's all it was, just funny looks. It had no bearing on reality

Attached: Untitled.jpg (915x652, 78K)

How so? Articulate your point instead of acting like a smug faggot.

Figure why not rape if majority of people assume you're a rapist

>muh reasons
>pale skin and recessive genes intensifies

Show your flag cowardly Turkroach

We'll teach you what a nuke is soon.

Attached: 1488590019605.jpg (600x650, 288K)

You know the same disgust a white supremacist would feel looking at a nigger? That's how black supremacists feel.

You die, and you squirm real good while doing it whitey.

Yeah, it's people assuming blacks are rapists. Not an opinion born out of centuries of interaction with blacks. You really treat them like animals don't you? Blacks can have no opinions and do nothing themselves without a white man making them do it eh?
>I have no argument or valid points that i'm able to defend
>smugness intensifies

(((Geffen))). Lying kike.

Define white supremacist. Your use of buzzwords is gay.

Since this situation is now in the spotlight and being questioned/denied by the left, every single one of these pictures should be compiled with names, dates and location. Everything that is found to be not in SA or not related to the white genocide in SA should be scrapped.

What part of Israel is he from?

>learned lynching
Niggers are the embodiment of evil. Basically real-life demons plaguing the earth. They have always brutally butchered people and they used to eat them after playing with their dismembered bodies. They still do, at least occasionally.

Whites peacefully founded South Africa, built it all up, and it's all rightfully theirs.

so you're saying blacks are unable to learn anything for themselves and only steal. got it

How about this. Despite some niggers making it out and trying to act white, the prevalent attitude, up until very recently, was that niggers are criminals and rapists.
No matter what, they can't shake that image among the people who fundamentally detest them.

Whites in Africa are seen as oppressors. No matter what they do. They can't shake it.
Let's see a bit of turnabout, eh?

>One race per continent
Last time I checked Europe is apparently for everyone

This is fake af

Do you have links to all these?

>Let's see a bit of turnabout, eh?
Sure. Its going to end in full scale genocide of blacks.

And it's so delicious when the victims try to provide evidence otherwise, it gets dismissed so easily! It's just because that's how they've always acted, the victims, they're genetically predisposed to that behavior.

I love when the oppressors are in government. You get firehosed in the face if you're a victim. You get your house burnt down, and all your possessions. You get your family butchered, and a nice racial message to go along with it sometimes.

It's so fun to watch.

I enjoy it either way.

> artificial competition over scarcity
HOLY FUCKING SHIT
THESE COMMIES
ARE
NEXT. FUCKING. LEVEL
a) killing the boss is ok
b) scarcity is a myth
c) competition is wrong
said like a true genetic defect
holy fucking shit though
hearing that said in public, jolting
what the everloving fuck lol
artificial scarcity
lol
lol
lol
evil evil evil EEEVVVIIILLL fucking commies

>They still do, at least occasionally.
it's hundreds of times a day
if that's your definition of occasionally...

This has been the most shilled against/slid topic since Tucker mentioned it.

Attached: Poseidon is dead.jpg (1000x541, 181K)

>he prevalent attitude, up until very recently, was that niggers are criminals and rapists
I wonder where it originated from? It surely has absolutely nothing with what they did, it's all stereotyping and not anything the poor little darlings did. They can't shake that image because of evil wh*toids, not anything to do with the mass of rape and murder that follows the black community where ever it goes

>Whites in Africa are seen as oppressors. No matter what they do. They can't shake it.
You mean the whites that fed the blacks when black farms have repeatedly failed for centuries? That gave them their own homelands, and then armed them with modern weaponry so they could police themselves? The whites that gave them a higher standard of living than Chinese citizens during the same period? You mean the whites that built them hospitals and kept them from murdering eachother? Since the end of white rule, blacks have killed over a million people, 52 murders a day, 113 rapes a day. But it's all just evil white people steretyping right? When blacks rule, have total freedom, then it's still white people that are controlling their actions?

Are you going to make any points you can defend ?

Attached: 1522915401005.jpg (2032x3528, 840K)

Sshhhshhshhshsh.
The time for talking is over.
The time for killing is yesterday.

citizen.co.za/news/south-africa/1421639/police-describe-polokwane-murder-scene-as-most-gruesome/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2179171/Walkerville-family-murders-Horrific-death-boy-12-drowned-boiling-water-robbers-raped-mother.html

...If you're going to be a faggot commie at least make your point comprehensible . Are you on benzos? Not an insult, are you? You're doing that smug rambling that pill junkies do

>I still can't make or defend a point

Attached: download (20).jpg (480x552, 35K)

>***half a million

Attached: download (1).png (532x588, 872K)

Attached: ET2.jpg (513x720, 54K)

Attached: download (23).jpg (320x320, 23K)

You don't get it, do you.
You're not people when you're on the butt end of genocide. You're the other.
It's all about other race, other religion, other everything.
Nothing will change that. You can accept your fate, or scream while it comes for you. Because when you were given a chance to change your reasoning, you didn't. You didn't figure out the real cause, or the real solution. That never happens in the world when you can just say it's because they're the other. And the other are unfixable.

the police report

Attached: radio jam.jpg (738x1998, 240K)