RADFEM THREAD

What is a radical feminist?

youtube.com/watch?v=bwLU1P94o-c
Women, Let's be strong and stand our ground! Say NO to sharing our spaces with MEN.

THERE ARE ONLY TWO SEXES.

Attached: 1535440765077.png (1280x919, 700K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FgKsniZ4N9k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what the fuck am i looking at

i hope the cartel finds you and punishes you for this man

that's how the cartel works right?

>feminists hate men so much they have to attack them when they're women

Are these ideologies popular in Mexico nowadays, OP?

You know you can transition too right? Repressing isnt healthy.

Men, look at the women around you.
Look at your sisters and mothers.
Look at your wives and daughters.
Understand your nature as a man.

If the women you associate with vote democrat, they are voting against your progress.
They are saying that you are not worth anything to them and all they need is the state.
Remove your masculine protections from these women.
Cut them from your life like the cancer they are.

Divorce leftist women.
Disown leftist daughters.
Emancipate yourself from leftist mothers.

Do not teach women.
Do not mentor women.
Do not work for women

Ask them about their politics but do not reveal yourself.
Out them.
Rout them.
Throw them down and remove their status.

Leftist women are against the species.
Leftist women are no longer human.

Attached: giphy[1].gif (350x216, 986K)

I have no desire to be a man, nor do I hate them. You people should really not see this as the feminism you know and hate. RADFEMS are actually based. This Magdalen Burns has criticized people like Riley Dennis to Blaire White.

Attached: when-someone-calls-you-a-liberal-feminist.jpg (708x404, 163K)

Radical feminists are against leftism and neoliberalism.

Tits or GTFO

Attached: 1534092715910.gif (250x188, 1.95M)

Its okay to admit it. Why else are you so jealous of men? You feel so threatened by a man getting the few female benifits you cling to to validate your gender... why cant you just be happy? We have hundreds of institutions in place to help you...

Looks like someone watched itty bitty titty committee one too many times...

Attached: 1518259895805.jpg (361x468, 41K)

go back to /b/ honey. I'm sorry you can't have a reasonable conversation.

We are not jealous of men, infact we want men to be men and women to be women. Go have this conversation with a liberal feminist.

Attached: 7d8.png (1280x1812, 843K)

This doesn't work if you aren't in control of the institutions. You can't freeze others out when you're the underdog, you can only isolate yourself.

Don't be a bitter idiot.

That demon chick is slimmer and more attractive than … well … every feminist in history.

To be fair, radfems ARE demons though.

Then why are you so threatened by males entering female spaces? The penis envy is so obvious its tragic. Let us help you, you can BE the man you are inside

no conversations are needed.
none are warranted.

feminists should be shot and killed.
they are useless to society.
they serve no purpose.

they are not women.
not even human anymore.

Attached: 1534735825686.jpg (615x615, 84K)

Do you just casually have gifs like that on hand for new comers?

>males entering female spaces
lol.

If you fail at being a man, that does not make you a woman. I refuse to participate in your sex fetish.

Because there is an obvious pattern of violence from men when this is allowed, statistically. Even then, the possibility of this happening in the first place should NOT be allowed, and besides violence, men have a biological advantage to women. Men are stronger. Not only can they harm us, but they would outdo us in sports. REAL world WOMEN are not delusional, are NOT liberal feminist, and DO NOT want men in WOMEN only spaces.

Radfems are way less annoying then your regular feminist. They are still wrong though.

Attached: 1531981858709.jpg (616x537, 143K)

>I don't hate men.

When a man tells you that his girlfriend won't stop stealing from him and hitting him, how do you respond?

I'm asking because any woman who claims that men can't be abuse victims is a hatemonger.

>Has criticized Blaire White.

Fuck off. Blaire white is a sweetie.

youtube.com/watch?v=FgKsniZ4N9k

>against leftism

WHAT?

Explain.

I agree. I don't even care if you pass. You will never, ever be a woman. It is a biological truth. We don't want you. Fight for your own spaces but don't take women's.

Listen to yourselves. You're so hateful and miserable, do you really think cis girls are so offended? Testosterone is an amazing hormone, you can pass in months you know

Attached: 1532517524883.png (472x630, 345K)

>We want men to be men and women to be women.

This is extremely vague. What are you even saying?

Is this a call for traditional sex roles or something?

So sad. You say you dont hate men, then go straight to accusing all men of being sexual predators? Just book an appointment, a psychologist can help you feel less trapped in your gender.

oh no, I was just laughing at the literal interpretation...
>males entering female
That's what this all boils down to anyways.

Attached: 1533615600794.gif (245x200, 497K)

The woman is in the wrong. Woman are responsible for their actions, and so are men. It is a mistake to blame anything you have done wrong on anyone, it's a given. Women can handle being responsible, getting offended, and being exposed to life. Any rational, self thinking person would agree.

Come home OP. Women's emancipation is a gross disruption of the natural way as is the mordern man shirking his role. Their is love and belonging in the service to the race. Come home to women hood and save us in a way only a woman can.

Attached: mutterundkind.jpg (328x453, 25K)

But you dont hate men? The penis envy is so obvious... it can be YOU entering females if you just take your pills...

We're going to forcibly colonize your uterus, against your will, and you will suffer bear the children of your enemy.

Attached: 1531383491269.jpg (713x697, 198K)

Accuse? there are statistics for this.
Vague? Men have penises, Women have vaginas.
and Yes. Sex roles have existed since the beginning of creation and will continue to the end. Drop the 'traditional'. Biological sex will always be a reality.

Im sorry, but Ive never seen any statistics of trans women raping other women anywhere on this board. Its so strange that you want "men to be men", but you're so jealous of and fixated on male sexuality... its almost like you want you to be men...

I have a soft spot for SWERF/TERFS. They're like the alt-right's mildly retarded little sister.

It's so funny that Jow Forums is predominantly conservative, yet they lash out at the word ''feminist'' without realizing that they would agree with alot of what I am arguing right now.

>Women are responsible for their actions.

You have more sanity than most radfems I have met in my life.

>Women can handle getting offended.

Why are so many feminists trying to shut down "mean internet comments" nowadays then?

lol, you'll never pass at Michfest...
That is the true test of a tranny.
Political lesbians can smell cock a mile away.

Attached: 1523705024355.jpg (407x544, 89K)

Question if they are really a ''feminist'' -- what you know as feminism is actually misogynistic. Women can think and act for themselves.

Attached: 8d0402d2d2025bc0dd42fb892bbc0dd7.png (500x700, 169K)

>as is the modern man shirking his role

Fuck off. Women clearly aren't going to be ladies anytime soon. That's why I'm sticking to video games and fapping. Nothing you can do about it.

>Their is love and belonging in the service to the race.

The white race is responsible for the destruction of North America, Africa and Australia. I honestly don't give a shit if pure white people continue to exist in another hundred years.

This just proves the total lack of understanding. Stop conflating radical feminism with liberal feminism.

Attached: 1535601124158.jpg (686x737, 315K)

Most of you are straight women, love to slut shame other women, and are jealous and possessive as fuck over your men.

More or less, ideal tradwife type except w/ a shitty attitude.

"Look girls! It's a tranny trying to pass in out Womyn's only space!"

Attached: 36541443_1962038813818092_7188895330669166592_n.jpg (960x959, 55K)

except there are trans protesting against lesbian women because they don't like penis and feel like they are being denied as REAL women.

Attached: sgi1314.png (540x267, 226K)

where did the bad penis touch you?
did you get some daddy juice on your no-no place?

Attached: drphil.png (393x452, 696K)

Women and men also have different brain structure.

>and Yes.

Aren't traditional gender roles sexist though? That's what other feminists keep telling me.

>Sex roles have existed since the beginning of creation and will continue to the end.

Not really. Sex roles were different during prehistory and were also different in the middle ages. Women were generally expected to stay in the home during the middle ages. Before that, during prehistory, there was a system closer to gender equality … but it was still different from modernity because there was no birth control or contraceptives.

I love penis, how is that relevant to the conversation though?

Well duh. I don't think I owe it to stick my cock in a man's ass just because he put on a dress either.

I don't see why SWERFs deserve any respect.

If a woman chooses to be a prostitute, that's her choice. How is it feminist to deny a woman her choice?

If a woman is forced into prostitution, that isn't her fault.

Jow Forums is really just full of misogynists who don't want to hear a woman's opinion for any reason.

You really have no understanding of what feminism is, again, Radfems are NOT liberal feminists. It's okay though, thats why this thread was made :)

> Sex roles were different during prehistory and were also different in the middle ages

We are talking about biological sex, male and female. The roles you mentioned are social constructs, although some roles are supported by biology.

Day of the rake is coming.

>Question if they are really a feminist.

It's hopeless. They'll just call me a "neckbeard" and accuse me of "mansplaining". I gave up trying to argue with them a long time ago.

YOU argue with them. They might listen to you because you are a woman.

SWERFS make no distinction between human trafficking and sexual liberation on this matter, and it undercuts their central argument of all prostitution degrading women. The sexual liberated woman doesn't feel degraded, and trying to put words into her mouth is the exact same concept as "mansplaining." They need to own up to hating sexual competition because it usurps the power of the chaste woman.

I'm a Radical Patriachist.
I want all women's reproductive resources to become property of the state. Women will be matched with available men like a female draft of sorts. If you resist, you will be sent to pregnancy camp where you will be forcibly medically impregnated and forced to bear children for your male masters.

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1920x1080, 165K)

meh.
get rid of no-fault divorce and bring back adultery/fornication laws. problems solved.

radfems are all communists, More Communist Than Thou, even, so who cares about them? they will be rightfully deported to Cuba when this country is reset.

There are a lot of tranny incels eh? LOL

I agree completely, we need more of a platform though. Also, I'm sorry you have to go through that. It really does enrage me.

You are the most viscid, disgusting sorry excuse of a manipulator I've ever seen on this board.
I personally want to genocide every single queer now

Attached: 1535639118691.jpg (500x625, 48K)

Funnily enough, I'm actually not against capitalism.

I thought Elliot Roger was dead. LOL

For many reasons though. I am not against capitalism but at the same time I am not for it. There are various reasons though, one being I am against the federal reserve's monopoly on currency.

TERF are the only feminist i can handle. at least theyre still grounded in reality. Some are racist too but they wont show it unless your personally know them

"mansplaining" is often described as a man assuming he understands the point of view of woman more than the woman, herself. That makes sense, but I never see it used that way on the internet. I've only seen "mansplaining" used as a way to silence men and prevent conversation from happening. It's one of the most intellectually dishonest things I see from internet feminists. It's the equivalent of putting fingers in your ears and screaming "LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA . . . "

Well … this conversation went better than expected.

Sometimes I want to live in the forest and be a wild man, just like my prehistoric ancestors. Fuck this stupid world.

So you'd support something closer to the Nordic model?

>Some are racist.

Go on. This is new to me. Post screencaps.

Radfems are insane and not our allies. You're just less insane than progressives.

If it has a vagina...
It must be excluded.

Attached: 1534390630748.jpg (886x853, 246K)

Yep.

"Mansplaining" is just a left-wing version of the standard Christian fundamentalist mantra. "God says it, I believe it, that settles it."

yeah I know, pol and radfem have much more common ground than they think. its counter intuitive but its true.

How do you explain the popularity of Fifty Shades of Gray then?

You must be referring to liberal feminism.

Luckily mexico isn't so centered on trans social politics. Folks here are conservative despite all the leftist chicanos you see over at the states.

is ''terf'' a thing in mexico or is that the norm for feminism there

Attached: 1527051181440.jpg (768x696, 120K)

Attached: 1520478530079.jpg (749x749, 129K)

Radical feminists acknowledge the biological differences between men and women. They believe all women are responsible for their actions. Women can handle responsibilty, being offended, and being exposed to life. Women are capable of thinking individually.

feminism is a plague on humanity.
All feminism is a plague on humanity
Feminism is plague on humanity.

Feminist are disruptive, anti-social, and a completely useless and negative side effect of entitled and privileged women. They should be exterminated like the inhuman fungus that they are.

Attached: 1535597941754.jpg (650x650, 75K)

New comers to what? Being an adult?

You sound like the typical ignorant bandwagoner.

You can't bring yourself to qustion your own narrative the same way you ask liberal ''feminists'' to.

any radfems that just hate trans and pedos and beta men here? Without the whole castrate male babies thing

Try this on for size:
FEMALE-EXCLUSIONARY RADICAL FEMINISM

Feminists are fuckin' boring, single-minded busybodies who want to invade other people's spaces and colonize them with their inverted prejudices.

Nobody should be a feminist, except maybe in Saudi Arabia where it might actually mean something.

And yet Saudi women's liberation groups have been crying out for help from their "sisters" in the west for years to no avail, because said "sisters" are busy trying to tear down the only civilization that ever granted them equal standing with me under law.

Let this be a lesson to future peoples when our race has long been obliterated.

If modern feminism is the result of women being free, then women are best left as property.

So Misandronists then.
Or, to make it more equal, since equality is what we all strive for, "Out Spoken Bigotry."

Join the hall with the Race Supremists, and the Creed Bashers, you'll find plenty of people there.

Attached: 1531958836893.gif (304x281, 2.05M)

hate towards pedos, check. Beta males? if you're talking about these liberal feminist men or what you would call a soiboy for political reasons, then yes. Radical feminists are against them too. As far as hating trans though, Radfems hate transACTIVISTS. Hate towards trans for their 'degeneracy' is more of a personal problem.

Also inb4 explanation of "Oh but we don't hate x, just y."

You're bigots who take pride in being bigots.
Shut the fuck up and join the other bigots.

Attached: HUBrnY4vRpSX8JaKr2Wd9g.png (400x395, 184K)

I actually find those ideologies to be quite weak and superficial and quite frankly nobody takes them seriously.

I only ask men to question narratives surrounding leftist women.

You see, men have been tolerant up to this point.
Now, not so much.

There is no place in decent society for feminism.
Women that challenge patriarchy are mentally ill and will have to be locked up to protect the rest of us from violence and anti-social behaviors.

Attached: 1524831402820.jpg (640x476, 63K)

Just like yours.

See?

Equal.

Attached: Patrick_not_star.png (509x526, 399K)

If you are talking about mainstream liberal 'feminism', the one you know and hate, Then yes, I agree with you.

>your pic related
Radical feminists actually protested the women's march.

Here's the thing. No one chooses to be born, and when we are, we are not given a choice what to come as.

Man, woman, black, white, yellow, red, rich family, poor family, atheist family, jew family, etc etc.

You don't get a choice, you just fucking appear.

If you don't get a choice, then the only thing I can judge you on are your actions and your words.

If your words and actions are stupid, I'm not judging your gender/creed/skin color, I'm calling you, the person beyond that, an idiot.

You are not special, nobody is. You have no more rights than anyone else, because you did not choose your form, and as such, we are all equal in our non specialness.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for equality. Equity by 0, none of this super special "Lol Divisionalist Crap" "X is better than Y"

We all shit, yours is no different or special than anyone elses.

Attached: giphy.gif (152x142, 31K)

tl;dr edition

There are no Kings, no Bums, No Niggers, No Kykes, No Crackers, No Spics, No Chinks, No Gooks, No Muzzies, No Bastards, No Bitches.

This is just shit we identify with as adults and by society, none of that shit is real. I may be a Bastard Nigger to you, but to me you're just another person like me, despite the fact we're clearly different. I didn't get a choice, neither did you. In that, we're both equal. Why the fuck should I have more rights than you, and why the fuck should you have more rights than me?

Attached: 44c4c37c94caf0cdeec46f3683736f3a.gif (500x304, 452K)

Radfems do not argue about which sex is better than the other, radical feminists only want spaces according to each biological gender since there are irrefutable differences, but that does not mean one is better than the other. It's more about equity, each according to their needs rooted in biological reality.