TICK TOCK TRUMPKINS

Woodward's book drops nest week.

Attached: woodward.jpg (931x524, 62K)

so what he is a jew and that is how they make money.

I'm sure it'll be a best seller.

Crickets

Today is indictment day, but not for the people you apparently support. Are you prepared?

oh good, I need some fiction to read.

It's over drumpfys

Attached: 1516851789151.png (804x732, 216K)

Nixon did nothing wrong.

LITERALLY WHO

Neither did Saddam

>

good title. Trump does live in fear all his lifetime of degeneracy and perversion and stealing is going to get exposed and billions will be reading all the sordid and repulsive details and laughing at him

Attached: 1532584591301.jpg (900x705, 131K)

Literally never heard of this faggot, drumph is surely finished this time.

>he is a jew
??? No

With authoritative reporting honed through eight presidencies from Nixon to Obama, author Bob Woodward reveals in unprecedented detail the harrowing life inside President Donald Trump’s White House and precisely how he makes decisions on major foreign and domestic policies. Woodward draws from hundreds of hours of interviews with firsthand sources, meeting notes, personal diaries, files and documents. The focus is on the explosive debates and the decision-making in the Oval Office, the Situation Room, Air Force One and the White House residence.

It’ll flop, mark my words

Nixon's plumbers were looking for a list of known pedophiles in the republican party. that was their target at the watergate hotel supposedly

thinking any breaking news gets printed in pulp fiction....

you're an imbecile

get ready to get BTFO again since nothing will happen to trump.
He will serve as president twice

>found the morons

Attached: WATERGATE-NIXON-COMMENT83-600x477.jpg (600x477, 77K)

Fuck off shareblue

Holy shit Bernstein is ugly even for a jew.

Sounds like a lot of garbage from people who couldn't hack working for the GE and the United States

>dear diary, drumpf is such a meanie!

Can't wait to read it
KYS

oh sweetie, you are gonna need some ass cream come nov 2018 and nov 2020 when dems bet btfo'd over and over and over and over. You jelly brained, room temperature iq retard.

Awesome. This is like Michael Wolfes Fire & Fury 2.0. No way Trump can recover. It's over patriots.