Tell me a totally unique political ideology nobody's ever thought of before

tell me a totally unique political ideology nobody's ever thought of before

Attached: marceline.png (402x577, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5IgBRBfB7EE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Anarcho-transhumanist-primitivism

Floodism.
Turn the human boldly into a flesh bending parasitic hive mind hellbent on galactic conquest.

cum = gum

Wingdings Warlordism.
its sort of an "anything goes autocracy" but with more artistic flavor.

Anarcho-transhumanist-primitivism

Killing jews

African Utilitarianism.

all of you bow before me specifically

Anarcho-Mecantile-Monarchism

Attached: 9.jpg (4000x3000, 2.22M)

A society where productivity, education, and community service are idolized.

Brute force mass prayer to convince God to flood/torch/otherwise annihilate political opponents, with state funding to ensure the prayers are firing 24/7

Themeism.
A series of sovereign ethno polities within states to combat modernity within the usa

Alright, alright.
Worldwide suicide.
The rules are simple.
Kys.

Pretty eyes.

Thinking all of these things were not already thought of. You faggots really give yourself to much credit.

A society where social class is decided based on how large one's asshole gapes. All aspects of culture relate to the asshole, as do all professions.

Fascist technocratic.
Basically, one dictator with advisors from all relevant nation-leading scientific fields to recommend policies.
The dictator can not implement rules without a majority of the relevant advisors voting for it.

so, the fashion industry?

Ok Stellaris mods

Anarcho-furryism

Edicts divined by Cum Scrying.

Everyone has the right to do whatever they want. But if I do something you don't like, you have the right to kill me.

Pubeocracy, The person with the longest and most cheesy of pubes is the leader

an actual democracy

I literally know a guy who's into that, he wants the medical advancement without the communication and labor saving tech embedded in daily life. Idk what his end goal is but to me that looks like The Time Machine by HG Wells, with the Morlock developing medicine etc. in a secret civilization while the Eloi lead primitive lives.

Anarcho-homicidalism.

Basically it states that all political systems are doomed to have the elites exploit the masses to the degree that those masses are willing to kill those elites.

The less willing those masses are to kill their abusers, the more abuse they get.

This political philosophy eschews the entire left-right-syncretist paradigm.

Attached: wtf.jpg (525x350, 11K)

Wheelism. All political, economic, social, and religious, etc decisions are made by a roulette wheel. It's the ultimate egalatarian political ideology.

no they said something thats not been done, not the fucking UN

AfroFutureMormonism

The one where only land-owning males can vote? It sucked just as hard as the fake version we have now.

Lottery based republic. Each government position is filled by random lottery. Once your term is up u get to go back to what u were doing b4. Also, during your term in office, you will be under 100% surveillance 24/7/365 all phones tapped and all communications 100% publicly accessible at all times. Well call it a public randomocracy.

Attached: 2DD294E8-657C-4A6C-BC64-EA1672AA4261.gif (528x555, 816K)

Globalistic Anarcho-communist theocracy based on Hinduism and Platonic morals.

Not that bad an idea desu

heres my two cents anyway
>globalist-ethnonationalism

Attached: int-eth-nat.png (696x600, 40K)

Reddit

Cyclical Anarcho-Fascism.
Anarcho-capitalist/neocameralist until the values of the society are out of a specific constraint, and then the boards of directories employ fascism to eugenically modify the value systems of the base of society.
A cyclical purge of degeneracy.

Vegan Fascism

Fulgumism: Every month one member of society is chosen to spend a week crafting a polished stick. When the week is over, the sacred wise elders gather and judge his stick. Then based on the judged quality of stick, the leader is allowed to elect a certain number of changes to the structure of society.

>tell me a totally unique political ideology nobody's ever thought of before
can i tell you about KEK?

Attached: 1535682151551.jpg (2048x1475, 852K)

interdasting but easily exploitable

Athenian democracy had aspects like this. It's called demarchy.

i actually quite like this, but in reality the media controls the randomers so its just like regular faggy democracy.

A society full of alcoholics where your place in society is determined by how much you can drink.

kek
this one got me

Pustatorship - Everyone rules over 1 person

Ireland?

Congratulations, you've invented Russia and much of Europe.

exploitable how?

Underrated

Sorry, that should have been "Fulghumism"

Pretty sure that's australia

trudeaux already pioneered that one, sorry.

Mongolian basketweaving shadow government

An occult meritocratic memeocracy with gay undertones (mods)

Attached: 1532985545843.png (853x479, 629K)

warriorarchy? like wakanda n sheit. you have to win irl 1v1 in the octagon to become president.

semen as currency.

Anti-Meritocracy
The weakest and stupidest members of society are given the most influence over politics in order to counter-balance the natural skills of the more intelligent with the overall theory being that this would lead to the achievement of perfect equity. Basically just a more overtly retarded form of Marxism.

bring back cats as gods plus space phones

Iterdasting

Attached: 04BC6D5E-3DE9-42D1-A79D-4D700FF3EDE2.jpg (750x1334, 129K)

>not roastienomics
One job

hey it's not new but go read the diceman

ok ive got a good one. dice democracy. everybody votes and that gives your share of the faces of the die. if you get 50/50 thats 3 faces each. whatever the outcome of the roll is the way the motion carries until its next brought to the table.

Like pic related?

Attached: h+anprim.png (682x674, 143K)

Niggerarchy. Only the biggest lips and gorilliest nose can rule

wew how we both brought up dice. spoopy

oh shit I've been on a seriously soul-crushing digit drought, you have to read it now

Attached: pls.jpg (276x294, 36K)

haha yes, except you would have to create a race of androids whom have no capacity to learn excepting the most basic survival instincts and raise them as the new man after melding minds with them.

>what is Haiti
>what is Zimbabwe
>what is South Africa

youtube.com/watch?v=5IgBRBfB7EE

The AI should lock down the genomes of all biosystems on the planet. Prevent any more biological evolution. Work to modify the universe solely to support natural life on earth.
Your race will never die. Your race will never change. Guaranteed immortality of your kind.
Its the purest form of environmentalism.

Collectivist Pan-Arabic Daoism

It just conjures an image of what a cyborg would be in the Flintstones. Made out of wood, bone and stone.

this is dangerous, very powerful.

Autoauthoritarianism
Basically every man owns his own kingdom and is responsible for only his own.
Think hermitism without any outside interference.

how about a system where people just bid on the laws? so whoever is willing to pay the most money wins. the gov then uses that instead of tax. hellish outcome, i would imagine.

White supremacist!

Listened to Moon is a Harsh Mistress the other day, with the references to everyone carrying dice for the sake of attempting to gamble for better prices for goods. Was thinking how they should have worked that into their system of government as a destabilizing/anti-infringement system.

Stochastarchy rule by randomness.

National Transhumanism

Attached: nationaltranshumanism.png (1000x1744, 957K)

Vote for me

I’ll just make shit up as I go and I’ll defund any and all benefits that go to jew

True Communism

>what is anarcho-capitalism

>wanting to keep your shitty body of flesh and bone

Attached: eyeevolution.gif (544x251, 17K)

Calm down joeseph staten

facebook president, or whoever gets the most uppboats on reddit, or whoever gets the all 7s digits is god emperor for lief!

My ideology involves raping 12 year old girls out of pure bloodlust while being worshiped by the only remaining people on earth which would be big breasted white girls whom make more big breasted while girls for me to fuck to make more.

Fight me faggots. Oh and it's an ideology because it hasn't happened yet.

Attached: 1534049160526.jpg (536x619, 407K)

I just assume that any man worth a damn believes this to be the case anyway, and begrudgingly pays taxes to keep exercising his ability to expand his kingdom against the overwhelming force of modern society.

- Nothing is free
- Fags are illigal

My ideology involves a system of states much like the US. However, every state's capital houses a flag. If another state captures your flag and brings it back to their state, they get to pass a law for your state or repeal a law you imposed on them.

All flag-related warfare must take place in the capital cities. A state may not have its flag captured more than once every 4 years so they have some time to rebuild.

Attached: 1530728939118_0.gif (1027x731, 116K)

How about a society where people just take turns screaming in each other's ear all day until they starve to death?

Cells auto-terminate, they have process called apoptosis. They do this because there is a greater organism which they are willing to die for. Everything in nature desires to be an individual, but nothing can survive as one. If a cell denies self-termination, its called cancer.
Any deviation from the current macro-organism is a revolt against the past, and a threat to its existence. Almost all mutations are fatal.

Therefore, our perceived defects should be kept, for who are we as cells in a larger macro-organism to judge its macro-behavior. Our job is the micro. Anything else is literally cancer.

WTF I’m an unironic Fulgumist now

Attached: 22DB03AC-C729-439A-BAC7-2372A2C8E45C.jpg (750x1000, 152K)

contemporary Russia?

Already been thought of. Unitology in dead space.

Wud aboud amoeba???

Attached: 1748989_gondola_spurdo_yoshi33866.png (1152x864, 29K)

Or how about for the presidental election, everyone who wants to be president has to go to a big stadium where everyone has to kick each other in the balls and the last person standing gets to be president for 4 years?

The amoebae survives in the context of other life.

Kek

Worship and obey me, and only me, specifically. This is different from worshiping and obeying anyone that is not me, so it is unique, nobody has ever thought of it before, and when I'm gone nobody will think of it again.

Fuuuuuuuck.
Parasitic Monarchy fuck the hive mind.