What are these being used for?

Attached: 50c4k.png (1016x799, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10934522
sciencefocus.com/nature/do-viruses-die/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1816254
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

just jews being left to their own devices user

Midwestern American truck drivers. Bug chasers.

It's not illegal to infect people with hiv anymore. Get with the times and stop blaming entrepreneurs for things that don't even affect you.

More importantly, who's buying?

Attached: 1515406057438.jpg (514x652, 274K)

Wow this one's gonna get slid or deleted...
Have a bump while you're still up, OP.

Darkweb is owned by NSA. This is a fact. Therefore everything on it is a Honeypot

Attached: 1532932066831.gif (294x233, 490K)

I thought this market was CIA honey pot from the beginning.

holy shit. bump

The fuck is wrong with you?

Attached: foreskin jew market.png (1060x1102, 235K)

if IF ~ I F this isnt a honey pot and a currently operating market, what the fuck
M O D S!!!

Attached: jews blood libel organs.jpg (3457x2990, 3.72M)

They're overcharging for all of those poisons and diseases.

How long would the blood on that needle be infectious for? It was my understanding that HIV cannot survive long outside of the body.

CIA doesn't do honey pots user, they're the good guys.

Yeah lol someone is making a killing bagging up arsenic if this is real. If are able to get it its not expensive. Hell if your not greedy you could pinch from a college if your a student in the chem lab.

kill the jews for stealing our foreskins

Attached: name the jew.jpg (450x641, 47K)

When do you every use Arsenic in a chem lab man? I'm a biochem major , and worked in a biochem research lab and that has never been a reagent. In fact we keep it locked.

Don't worry about it

Attached: 1513821963092.png (960x960, 598K)

this link doesnt work. wtf

I took the screenshot several years ago, before bitcoin was so expensive. I wasn't woke to the Jewish question so it sat on my computer and I didn't take it seriously.

The HIV virus doesn't survive long outside of the body. Extremely unlikely you could ship an AIDS needle somewhere and infect someone after a few days.

you did it Jow Forums, you made me feel physically sick.

I mean this is also true. It would need to be kept in living culture and that's difficult to do, and ship without someone wising up to the face that you're shipping biological material.

That’s my understanding too but I’ve no doubt they’ve been manipulating the virus to make it even more useful to them so who knows

Could they use it on everyone in California and pretty much get a misdemeanor charge for it?

Harvesting... Harvey?

I'll bet those needles are perfectly fine.

Attached: AllOn1Disc.jpg (400x300, 55K)

>services

What kind of services

>liquid poison 1ml

Attached: 1535679052059.jpg (366x321, 29K)

Don't be an anti-semite, goyim, shalom.

Attached: 1453626191370.jpg (296x314, 25K)

What if you shipped it in a dry ice package; that wouldn’t work?

does it just live forever? im confused how it would even work.

I mean, viruses aren't even alive, they're essentially inert and don't eat anything. If preserved properly I don't see why it would be impossible.

Its not the israeli government, its just Israel is a hub for homosexual/pedophilia/human sex trafficking. Its one of the most degenerate countries in existence, per capita it probably is the most degenerate.

Fuck is wrong with people?

HIV can’t survive outside a host body for long, you’ll get other diseases from it, but aids wont be one of them.

Do you know who that guy you just posted is?

Thanks for your expert insight.

Attached: 1529257844421.jpg (480x360, 17K)

Really? I thought they allocated degenerecy onto their vassal states - i didn’t know that their populace was also degenerate - nobody is safe from the almighty jewish families

Attached: 1526421287324.jpg (550x512, 41K)

Attached: Screenshot 2018-08-30 at 10.34.37 PM.png (1366x768, 235K)

What if the person selling it has HIV-AIDS or is freshly withdrawing blood from someone with HIV- AIDS. Order placed, fill a syringe with freshly drawn blood, ship it cased in dry ice by express delivery.

The hiv virus wouldn't survive like that, you dumb faggot. It's just another faggot selling fake shit on the now fake as shit "deep web".

You have to consider anything and everything a possibility ; and you have to do so with poise and control, or it will ruin you too - its like star wars jedis, if the sith actually did legit heinous things like cp and spreading viral infections ect ; if you let your anger and disgust control you, you will be lost

Okay so it's just a Jewish scam then?

This is what i was thinking too

It literally doesn't affect you. Someone buying a needle and infecting themselves is a completely victimless crime.

No, faggot, they'd freeze, and die.

Jesus, I can't wait until you faggots go back to school next week.

>Virus
>die
hurrrr

Only if you're a retard who sees jew boogeymen everywhere.

it was funnier when it was a meme

A virus denatures, which is effectively death, because it renders it inactive.

What if they are using the needle to infect others? That was my first thought. Its listed on a page with various poisons. I don't think this is meant for bug chasers.

If it’s sufficiently cooled, yes, it will survive.

So there is literally no way to preserve a freshly drawn sample of HIV infected blood for a few days?

Thank you.

so what, these needles come with their own portable fidge in the mail over darknet for half the price of liquid poison? Looks like a scam to me

"That said, it makes sense to talk of how long viruses can remain viable and capable of infection. Some – including the influenza virus, and HIV, the virus responsible for AIDS – can’t survive for more than a few hours outside a host organism unless kept under carefully controlled conditions."

sciencefocus.com/nature/do-viruses-die/

Survive, die, same difference, nitpicking faggot. The original faggot is still an ignorant faggot for not knowing the HIV virus wouldnt S U R V I V E that long. Like the everlasting sand in your he-vagina.

Oh fuck you, OP. You just reminded me of those batshit insane feminists who draw their menstrual blood in syringes and aim for the legs of random men in the streets.

Attached: gulost-860x535.jpg (860x535, 57K)

Dry ice is cheap.

>What are these being used for?
That site is old and down. Fired up the Torbrowser too look around. Nothing.

I guess they are being used for giving HIV. Would not be wery effective though since the hiv virus cant survive in air.

Anyone gor some tor links?

why the FUCK is anyone selling this of all things?

what the fuck is wrong with people

>1.2BTC for thermite
Literally can be made from rust and aluminum powder

I’m not sure you can ship dry ice, but I never tried so.

Haha yeah, not like taxpayers pay for their treatment or anything

You should see the screen caps from gay forums where men post and brag about intentilnally spreading HIV and other STI's. There are sick fucks out there who's fetish is to infect others.

>A method is described in which blood samples are mixed with a cryopreservative ('Glycigel'), stored frozen, and DNA suitable for use in an HIV PCR recovered. Samples can be stored at -20 degrees C for up to 3 months and still give positive results with all samples from infected patients
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1816254

Lol, AIDS infected needles. The virus would never survive inside a needle. Its a scam. It transfers among junkies because the blood is still fresh and not exposed to air, which kills it.

>does it just live forever?
The fiberoblasts? no. The virus denature in contact with air

Almost everything on the dark web is a scam.

BMR was shutdown. this shit is old

assuming they put dry ice in a cooler - still wouldn't last longer than 24 hours, which is longer than it would take to ship internationally

you could overnight it, but not to say it wouldn't get held up in customs

You just have to reload the page or delete all your cookies. Not a problem.

Will you please finish posting where you left off in the thread that was pruned? I wanted to read the rest of your thoughts. It was interesting and you put a lot of effort into it. Post it on Jow Forums or something where it won't get deleted. Thanks.

Attached: 1535665165546.gif (301x211, 231K)

FPBP

>thermite
>~$6,000 per KG
You can literally make a 50kg sack of this shit for less than $100.

The proteins uncoil and the coating falls apart within hours for most virus, I think small pox can "live" for months outside of the body though.

Nothing good

No you retard.
Cold slows down natural processes. It would preserve it.

it's just for recipes user
stop adding to the stigma, it's bigoted

Attached: brave.jpg (825x973, 114K)

Hello yes I’d like to buy one poison please!
Obvious Honeypot is Obvious.
Who actually risks their freedom buying this shit? Deepweb markets have been a trap since the Silk Road became popular.

Reported to the FBI for illegal drug buy/consummance :)

That is relative for the kind of virus.
>According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), when the temperature and other conditions are just right, HIV can live as long as 42 days in a syringe, though this typically involves refrigeration.

Silly boy, HIV virus dies under 4 seconds after direct contact with air. In dry blood you will find HIV virus proteins just like in menstrual blood but it will be inactive, broken, dead.
HIV infection is blood to blood directly. That means mother to fetus or blood getting into your urethra, in case you were male. Transfusion is low risk and you are checked for fucking AIDS even when you do a simple dental surgery.
That's also a very old TOR browser running Windows 7. A fucking 6 year old screenshot for sure.
Also going on deepweb site with javascript enabled, baka.

Thermit.

Thermit is just a trademark or brand name of thermite.

I remember when liberals used to oppose big business and care about public health. How times have changed.

Attached: 1417583242478.png (491x491, 285K)

>loads of chemicals high quality
>from NL
kek what the fuck

well done vlad.

You would know lol, also aluminum powder is controlled in America

>(((Chrome)))
well, there's your problem right there

Attached: scruffy.jpg (225x169, 9K)

>aluminum powder is controlled in America
Get a block of aluminium and a metal file.