So progressive

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6113757/Neil-Armstrong-biopic-leaves-moment-plants-flag-moon.html

Attached: IMG_20180831_001343.png (720x825, 416K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BbZlf4KDnGA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the earth is flat and that movie is cancer

drive sucked shit

Moon landing was a hoax.

Good Job... Was going to go see it but now
> DROPPED

Let us know when those fuckers behind other borders offer to pay their fair share of the cost, then. Oh, and pay for the rocks they got from the Apollo program.

it will cost the liberals millions of dollars and man hours just to burn that flag.

how talmudic can hollywood be before the goyim completely stop supporting it? what is next?

Hes right. Black Egyptian pharaohs were the first astronauts. Ryan is hella woke

>the earth is flat
The earth is cube shaped faggot

The movie is going to tank anyway. It doesnt have a faggot in a cape, or giant robots.

Oh and way to lose the possibly only people who intended on seeing your movie.

The effort to get there didn't transcend borders, it was an American effort led by paperclip Nazis.

He refused to put his hand on the kjv bible and swear he walked on the moon.

lol but specifically the rocket program was ran by /ourguy/ von braun, and everyone who has walked on the moon was a straight white christian male (tm) so suck it faggots. nothing they'll ever do will change that truth

arguably, the single most important points in the history of planet earth was when life started, and when life spread itself to another moon/planet courtesy of straight white christian men. go fight an amoeba you fucking subhuman shits

A person accused Neil Armstrong of faking the moon landing. Neil punched the man, but he was not charged with assault because police argued in court that Armstrong was provoked.

Jesus christ hollywood is a shit hole. Can’t even respect their own achievements because of “inclusiveness.”

Cuz so many other countries were involved in the moon landing. It was thanks to American Money, bravery and Nazi Engineering.

THIS IS worst than orwell 1984 ..

He looks like the kind of faggot that fucks little boys.

>erasing the facts from history is now considered "progressive"

They do realize that they are setting up the erasure of the Holocaust, right?

Oh it’s a
>Jow Forums trusts the government
Episode

Attached: 3F569491-12DB-4821-8279-6AA0757059A2.jpg (500x500, 39K)

America didn't build that, for sure, but
without a strong female POC in the lead, i just can't watch, sorry

does that mean

>WE

B A S E D

Could be worse. If the BBC was making it they'd have just skipped the pretenses and made Armstrong a nigger.

Of fucking course they would find a way to ruin it... fucking progressives

Attached: lol2.jpg (424x430, 26K)

>land on moon for the sole reason of outdoing the other superpower countries
>this isn't about countries

Trying to end white supremacy by taking away white achievements.

>this

Attached: nothing.jpg (500x500, 235K)

Attached: 1516267040541.png (1000x1000, 987K)

>implying.

Well the effort, labour and costs received no such honour, I guess it's the least the rest of the world could do to help America share the glory.

It's very likely that they didn't land on the Moon and it was all just a publicity stunt to win the Cold War space race.

Wasn't the whole point of the moon landing toshowthe world how much of a mad dog America is?

Just so they can shill their film in China, other countries

Attached: 1C56C656-E34F-4953-8F57-E031F90E63AA.png (593x587, 364K)

This. the moon landing was literally the white mans greatest acheivment.

this.

Fucking hell, I was really hoping to see a pro-american movie, we haven't had those in a fucking while.

If you believe the moon landing was a hoax you're in the same cesspool along with commies and flat earthers

thank you oniisama

Buzz aldrin punched the man. It isn’t neil’s Personality to do anything of that sort ever

I fucking love him

youtube.com/watch?v=BbZlf4KDnGA

Aw man, Gosling is a signalling faggot too? I like his movies. Oh well there goes another celeb - should have known better by now.

Attached: 1534785394666.jpg (750x717, 114K)

Why would the Goose allow this?

same here and im not even american, what a joke

Cool, something else to never watch. GG chinkwood, you shit everything up again.

We own the moon, but don't brag about.
Yeah we cause tsunamis, so behave world.

Nah. The real reason is that the US government has copyright over the original film.

Expansion into space was always meant to fit under the idea of a unified world.

Attached: 74A1442C-1202-4AFA-9375-5778A5910FEE.jpg (700x1000, 100K)

I never look at an actors viewpoint, neither do I listen to their politics. I watch a movie to enjoy it and ignore the actors outside of said movies.

of course gay as hell jimmy carter did that.
The moon is rightful American clay

>we don't want to show the american flag because immigrants might find it offensive
we are approaching sweden levels of libuckery

Der ewige leaf

Stay jealous maple nigger, we were smart enough to grab all those notsee engineers for our programs

the moon mirrors simply appear on there.

>the most christian president is hate by all.

gas all CEOs