NO NO NO NO NO NO NO THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING

Attached: china.png (578x442, 233K)

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/fact-check/marine-wedding/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lol,.the Chink insects will give up on the niggers..its all so tiresome

Based Chinese are gonna make niggers pick cotton 10/10

They funded the current land grab, the first farms to be hit are near mines

All bought with American dollars ironically.

>will give up on the niggers
>implying they'll bother at all with the ones that aren't immediately useful to begin with

MOAB it

Oh it’s happening. China owns Africa. USA gets S. America and Parts of the Mideast, Russia gets shitty Syria and Baltic’s.

The real WW3 starts when global warming finally melts the arctic ice sheet permanently allowing harvesting of natural resources. Russia has already put a flag on the bottom of the attic ocean despite treaty’s disallowing arctic development. They need oil and will go to war over it. Within 5 years probably

will chinks be the one to finally destroy the nigger menance and uncuck the world? fuck it, ill learn mandarin

They already have military ports in Sri Lanka and lots of African countries. They learned from the British.

Here we go!

>cotton
Why does africa's farm equipment last longer than america's? Aren't we supposed to be a first world nation?

Attached: videoblocks-drop-of-pure-water-or-juice-dripping-from-a-slice-of-lemon-on-green-background_hzghqtosf (320x180, 11K)

there will be no official war

>China becomes intertwined with Africa
Wow this will never go bad. Chinese people are notoriously accepting and totally not racist towards people with darker skin, right?
I just cant wait for nogs to start filing into China and learn what REAL racism is.

This. China is buying up land and tricking the dumb nogs. It’s actually kind of lulzy if you think about it... I mean besides the Silk Road 2.0 shipping monopoly they are creating.

John Deeres don't naturally reproduce, & petrol is more difficult to acquire than giblets.

Give up? Clearly you don't know chinks very well when it comes to work. They don't give up. Ever. They will end up killing every last nigger in Africa if that's what it takes.

>will chinks be the one to finally destroy the nigger menance
yes

Attached: chinkmen.jpg (1280x720, 301K)

Nah. They'll run into the same problems the Europeans ran into. I guarantee you that European arms manufacturers are paying attention to the Chinese build up. I can almost guarantee you that the situation will suddenly become "unstable" at some point and China will end up spending more to stabilize it than they could make on that port.

Somebody should tell China they are a couple centuries too late to be colonizing Africa. That fad ended ages ago.

>it's not racist when the chinks do it
Btw China is colonizing us as we speak.

Pretending anyone gives a fuck about what happens to niggers.

I do feel bad for all the animals these gooks are gunna eat or kill for boner magic.

They're more aggressive than the Euros mostly were. Euros got scared by the shit Leopald was doing and eventually transitioned to treating niggers like humans. Now, the Chinese will either force them to work, starve, or be shot if they chimp out on a Chinese national. No more hiding in nice tribes out in the mud and sticks. If there's any value in the land under those negros, you can bet the Chinese will use the African governments to throw the nogs off of it and employ chinks and encultured niggers on it

Attached: chinastronk.png (1286x586, 597K)

It's probably not that people don't think it's racist for the Chinese to do it, it's that the Chinese don't care about what SJWS parrot.

>west stands for war
>china stands for trade and construction
>china is the enemy

sometimes i wonder if we're the bad guys

Not gonna matter much when China collapses.

They won't survive their Great Depression, as a political entity. In the modern age, China will just splinter into pieces. Shenzhen, for example, doesn't need the rest of the country and will just sequester itself as an independent government while continuing to be the electronics capitol of the world.

we really need to disrupt these stupid chinks

first and foremost stop letting the west and developed world buy their garbage. we have plenty of other 3rd world shitholes with cheap labor, we need to move manufacturing there instead

> you will live to see niggers beg for the return of European imperialism

Lets just hope they've learned from our mistakes and sterilize the water supply or something. The age of automation is here, they don't even need the labour.

(((controversial)))

Gotta crack a few eggs to make an omelet, user. Also, Israel needs us.

Attached: 1535171382517.jpg (1000x750, 108K)

sarcasm i hope

That guy actually died of a heroin overdose after his wife left him.

>Chinese invent Go, Mah-jong, etc.
>Still don't know how to play Risk
Also; why the WN flag?

snopes.com/fact-check/marine-wedding/

His name was Ty Ziegel if you want the full Story. Sad stuff. It incorporates the worst shit that can happen in the modern American experience. Melted face, divorce, heroin epidemic, and alcoholism.

it's not really that sad

you reap what you sow

he was most likely that careless retard hanging around on the side of the humvee not looking out and shit

why would you even expect the girl to stay with him?

hes more scary then jason or freddy kuegar

this guy was basically the plot to death of a salesmen

he was worth more dead at that point desu

True, if I was in his position I would put on a hockey mask and murder teenagers at a camp near a lake....
>It was horrible his face was melted...
>It might have been some kind of mask...
>He was mumbling something about his love for Israel...but I think it was code...

>China expands all over Africa
>Makes Somalia one big Muslim prison

It would be hilarious to see the chimp out.

China simply doesn't give a shit, america fucked up by taming the japanese, they're the only ones with the banzai spirit to take them head on.

>5 years later
I built this.

It always starts with a few ports. That’s how Europeans began to take over the world.

We wuz Changz and shiet.

lol

he could have brought back monster b movies

nah but seriously im at a crossroads with this guy

yeah he got fucked up for life for the jews

did he deserve it really? most likely no

hats off to the girl for going through with the marriage desu senpai

could you imagine being a girl and getting fucked by that thing?
not that you guys dont pretend to be a girl enough but seriously

its like that pig demon guy in that hentai

you know the one

Attached: 1528229419527.gif (328x366, 826K)

They'll ship in more chinks if they have to, they have an endless supply of them.

Lol I was imagining the sexual intercourse and putting myself in the mind of his wife.

Attached: 1532908718486.jpg (533x401, 27K)

No homo

Look at empire of dust very good documentary

why do you think they are doing so user? To deport their Muslims to be with the people they so badly wish to commune with.

They only really give a fuck about their citizenry's perception, not the world's, and Chinese citizens could not possibly give any less of a fuck about nigs or racism.

Thank
You
For
Spacing
Out
All
Of
Your
Sentences
That
Retard

You guys are always saying shit like this. But never say how or why you even have this information that you blurt out with such confidence.

Well, I'm torn. Women love power, and if he had amounted to anything afterwards she might have stuck with him. If he played the silent aggressive Jason Vorhees type she would've DEFINITELY stayed with him. If you've ever played the game alot of women play it. I think they're love the idea of getting thrashed by a big strong guy. I feel bad for him because he got burned though. Still, monster movie with no prosthesis is pretty good.

rip african megafauna

Lol how the fuck can they fight if they can't see?

Sheeeeeit.

you know im the one who started

the

reddit

spacing meme

right?

it was a metatroll devised to slander any post without any logical retort

I've seen infographics showing absurd Jewish overrepresentation relative to population in media, law, the Ivy league etc, but has anyone ever looked into Jewish representation in the military? I bet it'd be telling.

These are deductions based on current and past events

The leadership is almost exclusively Jewish.

desu im waiting for the chinks to get pirated and watch what happens when the word gets out they don't care about shooting nogs lol

>Oh it’s happening. China owns Africa. USA gets S. America and Parts of the Mideast, Russia gets shitty Syria and Baltic’s.
WRONG ! everything belongs to BRITANNIA, now bow down before your masters & grovel like the dog you are !

Do you have a license for that boast?

The nogs realize that, and don't start shit against them. When the Germans got cucked by the UN, their African presence got decimated because the nogs knew they weren't allowed to do anything against them. Like any dog, a nigger's obedience is directly proportional to the force you are willing to exert.

check ur license m8

I'm more convinced China will destroy Islam and genocide Africans.

>russia needs oil
wat

Attached: 1535439040825.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

Military theme day at the downy convention.

bunch of sleepy boiz

Attached: 1535634878400.jpg (500x731, 71K)

That's gonna be that lolbertarian Wayne Lambert after 5 years of posting on Jow Forums.

I hope so. At this point, I'm convinced they're the only ones that can.

expensive mistake, unless that includes the cost of shipping chinese to manage the port

Don't be optimistic. What the fuck do they care for Africa, aside from labor and minerals.
They'll take what they want, use blacks utter hopelessness to exploit the situation.

When they're done, their best move would be to leave and forget about that goddamned continent and its people.

>implying they'd think twice about grinding them into dogfood for a couple of bucks

>give up
Lol. They'll just flood it with more chinks. Unlike whites chinks have no sympathy and will kill niggers if they're a hindrance

Do you think china stands for "trade and construction" because they're moral, or because it's the easiest way to get what they want? Do you think, even for a moment that they wouldn't go to war and kill every man, woman and child they found if they thought that was the easiest way to get what they want? See Tibet, Vietnam, Taiwan, the cultural revolution, and pretty much the last few thousand years of history before you answer.

China might get us to the bottom of the IQ debate. If they improve the standard of living and infrastructure in Africa and the nogs IQ doesn't improve, we'll know if it's even worth trying to maintain black communities in white countries

to fall from such a high grace
Truly pathetic

Attached: 1535492313057.webm (480x600, 659K)

Another nation trying to civilize Africa.. God speed nips.. godspeed.

China will enslave the African, screen cap this

We already did that, we already know. We just don't have the balls to do anything about it.
If the goddamn south had just castrated its slaves, or the north deported them after the war instead of GIVING THEM THE VOTE we would be in such a steadier boat right now.

based chinaman?

the chinks will be able to do it because they lack empathy. even the women dont have emotion

I think theyre just another nation trying to enslave them.

Yes yes yes this is how the usa based globalists counterattack. By using china.

This is a great idea.

>trade American debt bonds for prime land and resource rights from niggers

>AMERICA IS WI-

is that what you are doing to canadians?

someone should foment hatred for the chinese in the local population until they start attacking the port, supply lines, and industry.
Unfortunately this will result in china defending itself

Hence the "it's all so tiresome" -- it's from that doc.

Yes good goy, spread the message of our cia funded "documentaries" so you people will be happily brainwashed into dying for israeli interests for when the kike in chief attacks the Chinese for jew interests.

this
i cant wait till they start killing the Chinese like there doing to the whites in SA
china wont be afraid ti blow them the fuck out

The Chinese in Africa live in Chinese compounds. Sometimes even whole Chinese towns. The local population know they'll get shot as soon as they enter those.

Africa is going to get chinked so hard.

Attached: 8V2Pe15.png.jpeg.png (1022x731, 643K)

News flash dude, it was that way with the English too only 100 years ago.

they also know that if they start ethnic cleansing Africa of the Nog, the US and EU won't say or do shit about it.

Hahaha the chinks aint gonna have a bunch of sjws crying about the dumb nogs resources being stolen. I like this about the chinks

This isn't news. China has been buying up European ports for years now. While the West is fucking itself into a downward death spiral because "much feelings", Chang is out conquering the world and subjugating niggers and Muslims because they do not give a shit.

Hahha china dont give a fuck. I love it. The nogs are gonna let them take everything

No they will drive them all out of Africa into Europe