No, really, what did he mean by this?

No, really, what did he mean by this?

Attached: rootlessmerchant.jpg (628x394, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XwkbrCAEN7Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Natural selection.

He means:

>Whites are cucks
>White men lost control of every institution and industry of power
>White men can cry about their rules and procedures and "muh empathy" all fucking day long, because it doesn't matter: only the victorious matter. Only strength matters.

These are lessons white men should have learned a long time ago, but to do that they would have to stop acting like whiny children and LARPing 24x7

Sounds like social Darwinism.

He means that the Jews have higher IQs than whites therefore they should rule whites, I kinda agree.

I do too. If whites were smarter and stronger than Jews than white men would have real power and influence--which they don't. In fact, white men have flooded into shitty blue collar and manual labor jobs with spics where they beat their chests and pretend they matter, when in reality, they spend their days fixing Mr. Shekelberg's toilet and air conditioner for modest pay.

Attached: YidsRapeKids.jpg (450x641, 49K)

Jews are winning
Jew-White relation is like White-Black relation
Same victim culture

Hes clearly flexing here.

He must be winning/in a position of power at the moment and thinks hes gonna win

I agree with this too. I'm tired of listening to white men blame everyone else for their fuckups, like importing cheap brown labor into their own countries and then losing control, and blaming the Jews for their short-sighted greed.

...Honestly I'm getting Jew-pilled about everything. I'm ready to become the best goyim ever and helps the Jews achieve whatever goals they have.

I'm really over the LARPing.

ITT Jews

The Star will gorge itself on clay

Attached: 1531993056632.jpg (791x1106, 269K)

Israelis know what's up, fuck the (((west)))

Good goy, we'll remember you when the day comes. You think it wont happen again? You think history doesnt repeat?

Attached: jewexpulsion.png (928x8840, 983K)

youtube.com/watch?v=XwkbrCAEN7Q

The star will gorge itself on clay

Q predicted this

Attached: 1535691562884.jpg (584x357, 129K)

you are already the bestest of goyim you foreskinless cuck.

It mean you can do whatever you want when you are the strongest; laws, mortality, virtue and shit don't matter. Only survival do.

no

((((Yes goyim, be a slave of jews like me. It's your fault if there's brown people invading your land, now be a good slave for Israel))))

Is he quoting Hitler or something? Jews are so fucked up

someone photoshop this tweet under the photo of sam hyde choking a girl

Jews will be erased, they are weaklings and inferior.

Attached: smartjewmyth.jpg (1680x1050, 672K)

"The weak should fear the strong" - literally IsraelPM twitter

>next time a Jew tries to schmooze you

Attached: 1513106042486.jpg (970x533, 174K)

Might makes right
It's not universally true though, especially in this era of free shit, and aid
>Greek Proverb Quote "A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in."

Perfect!

>the Israelie PM should fear the prosecutor

>only right-wing fag-knobs slob on Jew-cock

Attached: 1515336441643.png (850x400, 130K)

Attached: 1504219034338.jpg (948x1156, 243K)

He means to say that Israel is a parasite-state and must leech-off of other nations, in this case; being the USA.

Re-read the OP in this tone and it makes sense. An incredibly weak and submissive stance.

Attached: isis is israel.png (620x686, 379K)

Nanomachines, son.

>Is he quoting Hitler or something? Jews are so fucked up
The eternal Hans.
>just kys

White people literally vote the politicians that import these third worlders into office because of their fucking white guilt and overabundance of pathos. Whites can't even see that the jews are playing both sides, it's actually a joke. White people lost the second the Axis lost.

He means that Israel has to be strong in order to survive, and that people who think they are morally obligated to be weak in order to be good will not be here in the future, for good or ill.

>Jews are inferior
>thats why they have manipulated the world into giving them an ethnostate, made the worlds biggest military their puppet, and took over every position of power in the West.
>thats why they own all the wealth despite being 2% of the population.

That's the argument of a parasite. Jews cannot live without a host.

>Jews cannot live without a host.
Based on what? They have been doing this shit for thousands of years, their plan is just now coming to fruition. They already have their ethnostate.

>Based on what
History.
>their country
Propped by American taxpayer money and jewish businessman from abroad.

>their plan is just now coming to fruition
So going extinct is their plan?

Attached: Jewsdieout.jpg (800x869, 183K)

The west are the only ones who can stop the Jews except maybe the Asians. Once the West fulfills it's purpose and dies out they win. Nearly every single normies doesn't give a shit about saving the west so unless the next Hitler comes along were fucked.

Attached: 1505887815257.jpg (1083x267, 173K)

Death to niggers

All of the shitty secular Jews are disappearing but Orthodox Jews in the USA have a fertility rate above 3. US Jewry isn't going anywhere, it's just getting a face lift. In reality Orthodox Jews are probably thrilled about this and are making a big deal over it because they have an ulterior motive.

israel about to btfo canada?

Parasite cannot live without host