Where were you when you learned the (((CIA))) controls every facet of society?

Where were you when you learned the (((CIA))) controls every facet of society?

Attached: CIA controls everything.png (515x445, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1Qn7NgneZaA
youtube.com/watch?v=8BuBVK_8QgI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why you should never put stock in any (((Society))) everything begins and ends with you, be ready always, and your family and people you like I guess.

CIA are the good guys user, they keep us safe.

I agree with this guy! The agency keeps US citizens safe and is in the business of preventing war and terrorist attacks!

You can figure ou which ones are CIA - they glow in the dark.

Hey look its all the professions that are getting completely destroyed!

Attached: 1529301160971.jpg (640x406, 188K)

CIA controls literally everything

from the music you listen to
to the TV you watch
to the content you read online
to the news you consume
to the big tech companies collecting data on you

the most seemingly innocuous things in American society are controlled by the CIA, they have created your reality for you

>psychologists
what did they mean by this user?

Attached: 1526260494098.png (1110x590, 572K)

I for one bow before the CIA overlords

>CIA
>Illuminati
>Lizard people

These are just what people who are afraid of naming the Jew say. It's all Jews.

t. cia

>only handed nuclear bomb tech to russia etc

Wait, how do we know for sure we're not CIA?

We could be so undercover that they had to take away our memories.

Attached: 1582358026.jpg (716x768, 79K)

Daily reminder that JFK is the singularity and is still alive and what Big Boss is based off of

Attached: 1518376194865.png (512x512, 211K)

low ranking CIA here, AMA.

How long was your application process? What Directorate are you in?

funny, the KGB was exactly the same

So the cia are the jews?

i was taking a dump

Attached: (((Spanberger))).jpg (640x344, 48K)

Ill Bill:)

Non Phixion's still the real hip hop, the CIA still wanna kill me They want to drag me in a courtroom and find me guilty Because I reign in blood, I’m the master of puppets That’s pulling your strings and my brain is bugged You chumps have ruled enough, I put you to death like Chuck Schuldiner Among the living like Anthrax, my thugs deliver dog Now who’s crying? Peace sells but who’s buying? Crucified like a messiah in a fire dying This song is K-Rock I stay hot like Gene Simmons In ‘76 with the God of Retarded, I’m on it Started to write your Obituary, Slowly We Rot Smoking pot, woke up this morning and spoke to God He told me the world’s over, worldwide nuclear assault Circle of tyrants bring the Celtic Frost Gangster rappers and all types of guns Religious fanatics and rifle nuts with platinum albums The path I travel's like the dragon shadow, invisible to CIA camera angles They got a file on every rap group, they killed the last man who had proof They after me for information that I have too

[Hook]

I’m paranoid tell me what the fuck they asked you You fuck around with me and I might have to blast you The CIA trying to kill me, we bad news Get the fuck up out my way when I pass through I’m paranoid tell me what the fuck they asked you You fuck around with me and I might have to blast you

youtube.com/watch?v=1Qn7NgneZaA
The CIA trying to kill me, we bad news Fuck around with Non Phixion? That’s a bad move

All in all it was over two years from start to finish.
It’s not as exciting as you faggots make it out to be. We’re just the police you don’t see. And our jurisdiction is the world.

>scientists, engineers, architects, curators and more
they also work as brainwashed terrorist lovers too

Attached: 12314521253246.jpg (486x559, 49K)

damn

Attached: 212.png (640x640, 820K)

why can they not meme tho?

You didn't say which directorate you're in. Doubting the veracity of your claim.

Surely Frasier was not corrupted???

Attached: Frasier.png (713x562, 601K)

Cringe

Yes. The only thing they can’t really control is hive minds, memes, and telepaths.

CIA is basically a rogue state.

Don't worry they'll take credit for what we have done if it prevails. They don't even have CIA niggers everywhere they just spy on everyone and pretend they're not being criminals.

Attached: 1505828980948.png (680x608, 389K)

Attached: 1534120864338.png (892x516, 63K)

remember they glow in the dark

Attached: 1535505510770.jpg (802x854, 203K)

True ass words

Why did they leave out "journalists"? Too close for comfort?

>CIA prevents CIA terrorist attack
See its shit like that. They wouldn't even bother if it couldnt be spun into drumph putin bff narrative.

This guy has it right!

Treasonous faggots in the alphabets get the rope in public.

>a women tried to fuck over the cia, named reality winner
Kek

is the cia as powerful as it seems, or is it just propaganda pushed by them as a force multiplier?

Attached: 1532291468615.png (774x809, 1.15M)

They don't control shit anymore. 5 eyes is down. Permanently.

British intelligence has reported it has lost all access to 3 letter networks

Internationally they aren't worth a fuck, domestically (illegal) they just want to ruin everything.

That's what I'm wondering. You should never really believe what they say. It's either:
A) True and there really are glow in the darkies everywhere
B) Not true and they just want to appear more powerful than they really are.
The point is, they have us confused and questioning what's true and what isn't and that's exactly what they want.

it's the truman show

Myth: Only the most qualified are at the ranks of the CIA

Fact: A treasonous muslim homosexual white nigger was head of the CIA under Obama.

Also

Just sayin

Remember how something like 1/5 people in GDR were working with Stasi?

>Internationally they aren't worth a fuck
lmao burger they were already involved with massive human trafficking operations at least since Vietnam. Many military intelligence officers were left behind to die in SE Asia because they meddled with CIA affairs.
And now here we are helping them by filling captchas

they don't mention columnists, news anchors/reporters, and twitter fags.

Attached: glow-party-glow-in-the-dark-birthday-party-card.jpg (320x400, 71K)

AMAZING FUCKING GOY

Attached: 1535492856243.gif (250x195, 801K)

>when you shove all over the internet's face that you control the world

In a library after hours in 1983

when did the cia/osa turn bad, was it from the start or was there events that lead to there current state. is it just the nature of secret intel work?
for example the FBI one could assume has 100's if not 1000's of agents undercover at any given time, and we know from released stories that these people, do all sorts of crimes etc in the line of duty so to speak. its an interesting subject, because of the bad and good they do.

Attached: 0cc.jpg (493x499, 34K)

hey bro shut the fuck up don't you know we aren't suppose to be talking about project M O C K I N G B I R D ?

naw I'm just kidding I'd kneecap any fucking glower y'all niggas gay as fuck

Well you can quantify their presence and record. Since they've LARPed their way out of OSS we have had
>1 assassinated president
>1 attempted assassination of president
>almost complete societal breakdown
>numerous wars based on bad intel
>impossible debt
>total illegal spying
>compromise of economic leverage
>compromise of science
>compromise of judiciary
>compromise of technological superiority
>compromise of national security
>compromise of elected office

Remember they're everywhere and soo powerful so they're either completely retarded or they are a danger to the country. Unless you think mindgames about UFOs counts as shit that matters.

Yea they're doing criminal shit. They aren't saving the world so they aren't worth a fuck. I dont give trophies for people who do great and terrible things

It's bigger, the CIA is nothing but a fuckload of power mongers, all with their own personal agenda.
That's why there things such as infighting.
Hell, the CIA keeps jerking the military industrial complex, an unshackled beast that at any time, could decide that war on Israel could be really profitable and do to that country what it has already done to the rest of the middle east.

It wasn't till I was years out of college (((Liberal Arts Degree))) that I put together that the (((CIA))) was the puppet master behind all of the paradigm shifts of the 20th (((and 21st?!?!))) centuries. From the invention of the (((Radio))) to the assassination of (((Nicolai Tesla))) to the circumcision and subsequent "Reich-ing" of (((Adolph Hitler))).... IT WAS ALL THE (((CAI)))

>was it from the start?
Did you forget they killed Patton? How weak is your memory?

Do they dig through your internet search history if you apply?
Also pics or it didn't happen

Attached: sweatykey.gif (300x168, 62K)

>>preventing war
Wut?

yea senpai my cousin is a cia auto mechanic , his wife is a cia museum curator

when i look upon CIA agents i don't see glow in the dark african americans, i see doctors, engineers and lawyers

i wasnt aware that was them, i thought that was a jeep

CIA = MOSSAD

100%

Attached: knowledge.jpg (500x500, 31K)

You mean creating war and terrorist attacks

It might as well be these days. Couldn't even stop the Vegas shooter clusterfuck.
>intelligence

Two days ago when I listened to the Myth of the 20th Century podcast about them.

>russian fucking finn

ok then

well you're not looking hard enough you full nuclear nigger

Their tweet about "we get uh... some... congressional oversight... lol..." was a big tell

They are an international criminal organisation

James Jesus Angleton did nothing wrong.

what people popularly think of as "the illuminati" is basically what they do

The cia is ran by Americans for America If they were doing anything that was really bad word would get out, trust me all the boys in that line of work are real patriots, somebody’s always gotta get a little dirty that’s why they get such a rap.

three letter orgs have thousands of people with a variety of responsibilities doing who-knows-what. That's the part that keeps tinfoilers up at night. A little more transparency will waylay those idiots; and make Jow Forums less shitty as a bonus.

your job is to help destabilise nations and take them over so they can be more easily gobbled up by the corporate elite

they literally run a monopolistic global heroin trade from afghanistan, you're not the police, youre the mafia

Attached: 1528617180421.jpg (600x400, 54K)

Jow Forums is probably a competitor in some way to them, since our job has sometimes been to influence thought at a national or international level. i wonder if they've ever used Jow Forums to see if they can get us to generate things more to their liking. i've been suspicious about a few of the "meme campaigns" i've seen on here.

Kindergarten, nigger.

>Internationally they aren't worth a fuck

they just carved the entirety of Ukraine up for their bosses and sliced their national industries up like a slice of cake after getting their people in control of key positions. they are without a doubt the most powerful thing on the planet right now.

>The point is, they have us confused and questioning what's true and what isn't and that's exactly what they want.

You can still estimate their power given their operating budget. They are basically like a very big corporation like google or something. It doesn't make them gods, but you can at least get a picture of the scale at which they can do things.

You can tell when we cook up something they don't like. I don't doubt theres at least one faggot mod that's a CIA nigger.

You can tell they're upset that we hate them, but they don't like anything that's organic which is half the reason everything has turned to shit.

LATimes, WaPo and NYTimes are the most glowing of all publications

The competence and omnipotence of intelligence agencies/governments is grossly overstated.

Great they destroyed a nation. You wanna give them a cookie? I don't. By your logic Kathleen Kennedy is the messiah of CEOs for being destructive.

they didn't destroy it, they captured it. in terms of espionage it's about the greatest accomplishment you can achieve.

t. CIA

Attached: soy.png (516x490, 416K)

Oh yea its so amazing~
Reagan killed the USSR by talking about aliens.

Competence is overstated, omnipotence is understated

Church

>We could be so undercover that they had to take away our memories.
Every time I find a bruise on myself that I can't explain I wonder about that.

I'm fucking sorry, we're paying people who have the listed job of inventor?

hypnosis is easy

CIA needs to get rid of their boomers that same fag and hire some millenials that know how to internet. Stop glowing in the dark so hard faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=8BuBVK_8QgI

Attached: 1242435345.png (657x527, 251K)

They usually have fake ass day jobs as cover for friends and family while they're out destroying the country.

Attached: cia.png (866x838, 14K)

Manipulating goyim like puppets is cianigger tier

Pay your taxes, goy.