Let's be honest, if Canada was nuked off the face of the Earth, this board would be in mourning for weeks. You love us

Let's be honest, if Canada was nuked off the face of the Earth, this board would be in mourning for weeks. You love us.

Attached: nicecanada.png (647x562, 130K)

Attached: nLq3Mt59F2.jpg (400x600, 162K)

No, fuck off and die

I love Canadians though.

Attached: A-ko.jpg (626x480, 65K)

>Let's be honest, if Canada was nuked off the face of the Earth, this board would be celebrating for weeks. Day of the rake now!
FTFY

Celebrating*,learn to write leaf , the day of the rake is our hope

*muah*

a considerable amount of americans would be dead and the rest of the world would be preparing for the fallout

Nerd alert.

but all the good canadians live in the USA now

Attached: 1526897490698.gif (245x176, 589K)

Leaf, you misspelled "And nothing of value would be lost."

you would miss us and our syrupy kisses

Alright you dirty canuk, I'll fucking admit it. Barrett's Privateers is a damn good song. We won't threaten your independence as America's hat if you can keep any of the spirit expressed in that masterpiece. Long live the pact of Eternal Brohood between our great nations!

Attached: darknessEliminator.jpg (703x249, 55K)

>Canada nuked off the map

Do it

Attached: 1zv4x4.jpg (535x493, 110K)

I would cry for the lost moose. Not you. They didn't deserve it.

NO MORE POUTINE FOR YOU, CRUMPFT

IF YOU WANT MAPLE SYRUP YOU GOTS TO GO THROUGH US

Attached: DfYqWQoUwAEuM0N.jpg (512x442, 39K)

For the love of God, I want it nuked. Its' full of chinks, pajeets, Muslims and Hatians anyway. And those that are White are radical Leftist, feminists and male cucks.

as a White leaf I like to think that leafs are either part of the post-1982 immigrant tsunami or a cuck who approves of same.
but the definition is not up to me.

Attached: 198378743.jpg (667x486, 72K)

I would be extremely fucking sad.
We are the second largest country in the world but everyone just fucking lives on the border.

Nuking Canada off the map would be a fucking terrible waste of beautiful untouched nature when you could get the same results by just nuking 10-15% of it.

For every twenty five shitposts by a leaf one of you eventually brings me back. Like the girl that can talk right wing politics it's elusive but keeps me going. Get rid of Trudeau already before I change my mind. Again.

they would celebrate at first then realize the empty void our absence created and mourn for months

This to be honest. We have some of the best natural places to enjoy all sorts of outdoors activities and we have some beautiful scenery. There are lots of "easily" accessible places that are untouched by people and a great way to escape and clear your head. We had an incredible opportunity to build a society in a European appropriate climate but it will be filled with folks of every shade and eventually turned into sea to sea strip malls and condos and rental units to line the pockets of investors. For that reason I almost want the people nuked. Corporatists don't appreciate the land we have and would bulldoze it all to fill it with immigrants.

This board probably wouldn't notice if Canada was nuked off the face of the earth except for the cost of fungible items increasing.

Canada

If you lose, you win!

Attached: dog_smile.gif (362x345, 3M)

only if your white

I'd miss your forests.

I honestly forget Canada exists every now and then

We dindu nuffin...honest boss we dindu nuffin

Stop with this pride shit.

Earn it through others, do not gloat in self indulgence. faggot

As a canadian, i'd be TRILLED if Toronto's GTA was nuked off. Vancouver and Montreal go right after UNLESS they promise some sweeping changes.

what does the rest of canada think about alberta specifically? I've always wondered

This board wouldn't even know it.

imagine being arrested for pronouns, what a beta country

Good thing we can't be nuked off the face of the earth. In a massive full-scale nuclear exchange, we'd lose shitholes like Toronto and Vancouver, but I'd be surprised if anyone ever wasted a nuke on a place like Winnipeg. What about places like Saskatoon or Red Deer? I mean, honestly, no one is going to nuke the Canadian heartland.

FAGGOTS
A
G
G
O
T
S

Canada proves that

Attached: dd1jrbL.jpg (480x360, 28K)

there are some good leafposters out there. not many though.

Attached: planned.jpg (231x218, 9K)

I would indeed mourn the passing of a major partner nation in the Commonwealth.

The US on the other hand...
I'd probably throw a party.

I hate Canada so much. I would vouch for a second nuke to get rid of the stench of burnt leafs from the crater