Guys, i just realized i haven't seen any turkish flags for awhile

can a whole country just...disappear?

Attached: turkey-flag-std_1.jpg (800x800, 67K)

No Shareblue money coming in for them. many see more come closer to the midterm.

Roaches hide and then emerge to feed on crumbs left by careless higher organisms.

>muh shareblue

It didn't have to be this way.

Attached: silly.jpg (620x420, 51K)

Good.

Attached: Roach Patrol.webm (854x480, 2.9M)

Attached: 0F5BE96F-6FE9-416F-9D16-D2B3B4DEAF0B.png (3000x3000, 1.3M)

They can't afford internet anymore because we fucked their currency. Good riddance, Turks are some of the most low IQ posters, they always post bullshit.

>muh incels holding tiki torches
Really threatening

>wh*te

I actually miss them.

they've retreated to some national gathering of sorts.

Attached: turkbuffet.gif (250x200, 221K)

hahaha

That is not the reaction the 72 hour news cycle gave it.

>that one roachposter with pics of dead americans
what a fucking nigger

>can a whole country just...disappear?

I really hope so.

They were like the same 8 pictures too, from over a decade ago.

Let's hope Canada follow Turkey's lead.

It’s the reaction half the internet gave it though. You think anyone gives a shit about CNN anymore?

Got you covered user.

Attached: tesvikiye.jpg (795x960, 95K)

Turkish poster reporting in.

There are two reason.
1- Most of Turkish IPs are range banned bcoz of kara boga (blacked meme) shit poster. Yes, one poster is reason of whole country block in Jow Forums and funny thing is he still finds a way to post sometime in a while.
2- Goverment blocks most of website but we dont make such deal as we can use VPNs to get over. But non commercial VPN works on 4chin. I've even tried to install my own VPN server on Digital Ocean but they also banned Digital Ocean servers.

Now you have.

Attached: 1535435683176.jpg (480x360, 20K)

Does Turkey now have a China-style firewall?
Or is it just that your ISPs can affort to keep the lines with the rest of the world open?

no money, no internet

Our so called firewall is not that strong. I've witness Chinese great wall years ago. It is far more difficult to break. In Turkey we just need to find right VPN servers.

>I actually miss them.
You miss the millions of blacked threads & rabid hatred they expressed for white people ? Those are the only type of posts they ever made.

>one poster
Can't have been just one poster unless he worked 24/7 with a massive team of employees helping him.

memeflags

>can a whole country just...disappear?
if only OP, if only