>onions caused me to hallucinate
About 20:00 in
Runs in the family I guess

Attached: mik.jpg (736x725, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MfoKwQ2Cw6A
youtu.be/IvBm0ZUfe7I
youtube.com/watch?v=Xo9evjjOnwE
independent.co.uk/news/health/intelligence-mental-illness-iq-study-findings-depression-a8005801.html
youtu.be/U-1DY0OVvew
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: jordon petersons daughter joe rogan.png (385x502, 254K)

Whomest JBP?

Some roastie going on and on about herself, this is very unique.

Jordan Peterson

omg I love jews now

>women
>accountability for their weakness

I'd slam it

hard

Oh the "wash your penis" guy. Gay

Her and her dad eat exclusively meat to control an "autoimmune disorder"
It makes absolutely zero sense

Seriously, listen to this shit. Helps you understand the nuttiness

Depression can cause all kinds of weird happenings.

thot detected

Why do anglos always have black eyes?

Same I cant deny that

Jordan Peteson is a controlled ZOG puppet, why would a listen to his DNA in female form?
This shit is just too low iq to trip my trigger.

i'd supplement her all-meat diet if you catch my drift

Attached: femalepeterstein.png (1080x1920, 975K)

youtube.com/watch?v=MfoKwQ2Cw6A

This is her dad, what do you expect?

Unhinged as fuck. onions caused her to hallucinate.

Need to eat only beef to avoid depression. These people are mad.

Attached: 1505956025388.png (595x775, 458K)

Because Rogan is a good interviewer and it's interesting to see him try and interrogate some sense out of her choices

He is truly insane

STOP THE S . O . Y

i have done meat only diets for a few weeks at a time, and i have to admit i actually did feel pretty good.

Yeah, she didn't come off very well.

so the daughter of this guy is psycho? you dont say

youtu.be/IvBm0ZUfe7I

SSRIanpaku

youtube.com/watch?v=Xo9evjjOnwE

she is really hot and she hates incels I hate this stupid fucking world I wish i was never born

???
but it does make sense
and it works for her

the important question is: would you fuck?

>all meat diet

imagine the smell of her farts

Attached: 1526998830006.jpg (1024x690, 261K)

Peterson is a weird ass motherfucker. He does good work but he has this nervous frantic energy he gives off.

She is married to a russian chad
get jelly muricucks

Definitely.

>Some roastie going on and on about herself, this is very unique
Women are so boringly self obsessed, they have no external interests at all, everything is about them, and shoes.

>russian
>chad
lol pick one faggot

they should just legalize prostitution desu. feminism destroyed the west

she looks like a hotter version of a oneitis i had, why am i tortured, i have fallen out of the dominance hierarchy there is no recovery

goodby Jow Forums

He didn't sleep for an entire month at that point or close to it.

It's not the Anglo genes, the girl's been on SSRIs since she was very young. She has those soulless black stare

his wife is pretty sexy for her age - no bullshit. at that age no one looks great

It doesn't fit into any nutritional model and an "everything allergy" is ridiculous. It works for her because she's likely delusional as a result of her insanity genes

>anglos have black eyes

I have beautiful blue eyes. Not sure if being German/Irish makes me an anglo or a mutt however.

I'm going to start selling these fart sniffing devices online, who wants to buy one ? you can walk around IRL with it & if you spy a fat brapper that tickles your fancy you can snort n sniff away to your heart's content, $19.99, special discount of $1.11 off the the retail price for Jow Forums users.

Attached: 1521597407080.gif (615x333, 1.64M)

She was literally invited onto the show to go on about herself. That's the whole point. Rogan wanted to know more about her bizarre diet and the reasons for it

Stop defending this twat, no discount for you !

she's a hot mess. Jordan should be helping her 24/7 instead of lecturing about lobsters.

I'm not even defending her I'm just pointing out how fucking dumb these comments are

still, she had nothing interesting to talk about.

just sell actual farts. i sell "farts in a jar" online. i only make about $150/month doing it but its easy

Attached: 04_GIF.gif (178x209, 17K)

The incel problem on this board needs 5o be crushed

i think she's dumb. it's just masked by the fact that she speaks about high concepts (obviously because she had to listen 24/7 to a manic preacher)

>He didn't sleep for an entire month at that point or close to it.
well that neatly explains it and doesn't lead to any further questions on his sanity

Attached: nobodyevergetsshotinthecity.gif (320x180, 367K)

underrated

Have you considered diversifying into sharts ? I can see a potential untapped market sector there, not everyone has the time to wait around in the walmart conjuring up their own perfect shart after all.

men save the world so they don't have to deal with the problem at home

>implying parents give a shit about their kids

i dont know if i could convince my wife. she's the one who farts in the jars.(no one wants male farts) but its a tempting idea. thx user

Attached: &&___.gif (480x360, 598K)

Beady black Anglo eyes are a well known thing

If antidepressant are so bad, what am I supposed to to cure my (((depression)))?

God, you are a dumb fuck.

>If antidepressant are so bad, what am I supposed to to cure my (((depression)))?
eat solely meat and salt apparently

Terrible OP, I only found this thread becaue I was scrolling through the catalog looking for it.

How else do you find threads?

eat onions

>that tweet is real
The fuck is wrong with these people?

That's even crazier than just crying over his own brilliance.
Sleep deprived people can be dangerous.

>look for something
>the OP is actually made well and is properly titled
>I enter the descriptive words into the search field in the catalog
>the desired thread pops up
If you're new please don't make threads like this again, or don't even make them for a few more months.

To be fair, nutritional models are corrupt and Jewish as fuck anymore

Intelligent people more at risk of mental illness
independent.co.uk/news/health/intelligence-mental-illness-iq-study-findings-depression-a8005801.html

Attached: wojak.png (408x458, 65K)

Placebo. Which is what a lot of these crazy diets are. The restrictions give you a sense of control over your life, that you are making an effort to improve your health, some crazy people like that and benefit from the placebo effect, although a normal diet is actually healthier.

If you're looking for something on Jordan Peterson then you should search his name or JBP. If you don't care for him then don't search for these things

>I think the future is here
>I think I miss the past
Akira the Don presents:
“JBPWave: The Soundtrack to Clean
Your Room too”
youtu.be/U-1DY0OVvew

Attached: 91C3BAC3-5043-44DD-A1F5-B00408D8F518.jpg (700x700, 108K)

Attached: 58802883-2D2B-46E6-8553-F2389FB02A86.jpg (1024x1000, 74K)

I was looking for a thread on his daughter because she was jut on JRE but apparently you can't make a proper thread and don't even comprehend why.

We already did the threads about her being on the podcast yesterday. This was about her specifically

>Reply

I like the extremely Jewish spelling of her first name. It's funny how the Jews always give the dumb fucking goyim trash hints as to what they are really doing and who they are, and yet, every fucking time the white gentile trash refuses to acknowledge what I right in front of their faces.

Whites are niggers compared to the Jewish master race. I'm done trying to help you faggots. I'm bending the knee.

yessssssss

Attached: Rolling.jpg (702x936, 68K)

What a shit tier bloodline.
>Jordan Peterson was on antidepressants, felt impending doom afrer drinking some cided
>his daughter is all fucked up
>arthritis in teenage years
>took antidepressants too
>fucked digestive system

She looks like britney spears

Her Jewish mother gave her bad genes. Jews have more chronic diseases than general population.

You won't fart on an all-meat diet. You will, however, have wicked constipation and hemorrhoids.

>infrared sauna helps with my autoimmune disease

This woman is a legit crackpot

They’re just Canadian u ethnocentric fukboi

Attached: F949C695-5E36-44A1-B73C-4C8E34B37FEE.png (1267x785, 99K)

Unlike bugmen, who are fascinating people

New business model: Pretend online to be hot chick, sell used underwear, jarred farts, pubic hair, etc. to thirsty incels. Profit.

fanboi detected

Peterson's daughter is so fuckin' weird.

Attached: wtf6.gif (450x248, 980K)

he just doesn't understand that archetypal truth is inherent in precious timelessness. he'll come around user

she smoked weed to calm her down, for a week straight she was high she said

she clearly has a disposition to anxiety

weed makes anxiety/depression worse

the entire talk was basically rogan joe talking to a hypochondriac

Attached: 1523932260406.jpg (900x900, 233K)

would cum in her pussy, her arthritic weird-smelling pussy

>Her and her dad eat exclusively meat to control an "autoimmune disorder"
>It makes absolutely zero sense
Agreed. Unless they're eating organ meats as well, they're deficient as fuck. You can supplement with a multivitamin, but a lot of that stuff gets pissed out. I'm not a big fan of kale and navy beans, but adding them to my diet has made a big improvement in my overall health.

How did it change your health?

She is a fucking nut case.
Must run in the family.

Her blood work must be terrible. And her hair always looks unhealthy in every pic I see her in. Just look at shawn baker's test results to learn more about how an all meat diet can fuck your health up.

Attached: ImadeaveryadultandpermanentdecisionandnowImustliveeachdayputtingaforeignobjectinmybodytopreventitfro (216x234, 66K)

ok this is epic

i am hard

i'd insane her legitimately, if you get my meaning

RETARDED WHORE

shut the fuck up beta

whore

wtf is wrong w/ you faggots? She was born with multiple problems she can't address. She had a fucking hip and ankle replacement and docs can't address it. All of her joints are fucked. That would make anyone depressed. Jeez, you faggots are pieces of shit sometimes. Someone's born with a debilitating range of problems and you clowns think this is something to make fun of. Find your fucking heart.