ICE AGENTS ON NOTICE

Democrap warns of Nuremberg trials for ICE when dems get back in charge

foxnews.com/politics/2018/08/30/dem-rep-warns-immigration-officers-following-illegal-trump-orders-will-not-be-safe.html

Attached: ktrikcnctcj11.jpg (750x1334, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/world/the_americas/us-is-denying-passports-to-americans-along-the-border-throwing-their-citizenship-into-question/2018/08/29/1d630e84-a0da-11e8-a3dd-2a1991f075d5_story.html?utm_term=.a98a39b4376c
thecontributor.com/trump’s-government-now-using-birtherism-against-hispanic-americans
tabletmag.com/scroll/169567/congressional-hopeful-pushes-latino-israel-ties
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Democrats are literally just a meme at this point

Traitor. Gas him. Im over it

It's literally a holocaust

>Deporting
>Americans

What did he mean by this?

the congress would have to gas themselves as ICE agents merely follow the laws they pass

The kangaroo court that was the Nuremberg Trails is nothing to be proud of, even though the Nazis were definitely bad guys.

He's talking about U.S. citizens being put in detainment camps because they "can't prove" they are U.S. citizens, despite having birth certificates, serving in the military, and some of them even working Border Patrol.

It's happening almost exclusively in Democratic states... hm...

Open the borders, disarm Americans, more insane shot, loses election, doesn't understand why, blames Russians, repeats....leftists are insane

Things that will never happen for 100

Exhibit A: Lupita's shrunken head
Exhibit B: a lampshade made out of the Trujillo family
Exhibit C: a notarized account from Juan detailing how ICE officials almost masturbated him to death

Gas yourself Shlomo

Article 19: The Tribunal shall not be bound by technical rules of evidence.

“I’ve had probably 20 people who have been sent to the [immigration] detention center — U.S. citizens,” Brownsville, Texas-based attorney Jaime Diez

>The government alleges that from the 1950s through the 1990s, some midwives and physicians along the Texas-Mexico border provided U.S. birth certificates to babies who were actually born in Mexico. In a series of federal court cases in the 1990s, several birth attendants admitted to providing fraudulent documents.

>Based on those suspicions, the State Department during the George W. Bush and Barack Obama administrations denied passports to people who were delivered by midwives in Texas’s Rio Grande Valley. The use of midwives is a long-standing tradition in the region, in part because of the cost of hospital care.

Fuckin' Drumpft and his time machine writing George W. Bush and Obongo's policies

The Democrats have gone batshit insane.

Looks like a kike, smells like a kike, talks like a kike....

>accepting that the trials were a farce but dismissingout of hand that anyone but the Germans could have been in the wrong.

This is a shill technique called consensus cracking

if they can't prove they are citizens than they are just elaborate LARPers. Either we have laws or we don't.

Attached: u-have-to.gif (350x232, 592K)

No. This is not people being denied passports, this is people having government agents come and size passports then putting them in camps.

People are literally having passports seized by government officials and many are being put in detainment centers despite having official birth certificates.

>In some cases, passport applicants with official U.S. birth certificates are being jailed in immigration detention centers and entered into deportation proceedings.

>the government’s treatment of passport applicants in South Texas shows how U.S. citizens are increasingly being swept up by immigration enforcement agencies.

But they can and do, they have official birth certificates, they served in the military, some of them even served in Border Patrol.

These are literally US citizens having passports seized and being sent into actual fucking camps! The FEMA conspiracy shit is literally coming true before your very eyes!

WHY AREN'T YOU ANGRY!?!

These people want you dead and your children brainwashed. Never forget that. Democrats would prefer to see you in the ground.

You fucker, I shouldn't be laughing at this!

>20 million people to sweep up
>handful of innocents get caught in the net
"sorry about that. after doublechecking, your docs check out, so you're free to go. have a nice day" and maybe cut them a check. this shit is bound to happen.

>Democrap warns of Nuremberg trials for ICE when dems get back in charge
They really do want a civil war if Trump loses...

They're fucking Mexicans, who the hell cares. Get them out.

Because that's not happening. SAGE

>I had a poop swastica painted on my ceiling.

>In its statement, the State Department said that applicants “who have birth certificates filed by a midwife or other birth attendant suspected of having engaged in fraudulent activities, as well as applicants who have both a U.S. and foreign birth certificate, are asked to provide additional documentation establishing they were born in the United States.”

>“Individuals who are unable to demonstrate that they were born in the United States are denied issuance of a passport,” the statement said.

Attached: warn-640x480.jpg (640x480, 54K)

But they're not mexican!

How many times? They have birth certificates, they have social security numbers, they have jobs, they ARE AMERICANS.

Why won't you defend your fellow Americans? Why are you turning your backs on your countrymen and saying they're not real Americans when they provably are!?

The government is LITERALLY DETAINING AMERICANS AND SEIZING OFFICIAL PASSPORTS.

Why are you not angry!?

You're trying too hard buddy

IS NO BODY LISTENING!?!

THEY ARE AMERICAN!

THEY HAVE THE DOCUMENTATION TO PROVE IT!

THEY HAVE SERVED IN YOUR MILITARY!

THEY ARE BEING LOCKED UP IN CAMPS!

IT IS HAPPENING!

well what good are the illegals now? trumps tariff based trade wars ruined american exports. we dont need illegals now because that shit isnt selling and isnt even where we get most of our food. the government had been selling everything at a loss and cant even do that now. we actually dont need the midwest grain. let that sink in and on top of that we haven needed it for like a decade and that doesnt even take migrant farm labor because you ride a fucking machine to plant, fertilize, till and harvest. any white person to lazy to do that needs to fucking move to some 3rd world shit hole

Get off the proxy, retard.

>People are literally having passports seized by government officials and many are being put in detainment centers despite having official birth certificates.

BOHNEN RAUS

Attached: I want to believe.jpg (736x1000, 75K)

>But they're not mexican!
That depends on the time of the year.

They dont have documents. Thats why the media calls them 'undocumented immigrants' instead of illegal immigrants. Unless you can show me instances of ice deporting US citizens.

spics are mentally deficient

>In some cases, passport applicants with official U.S. birth certificates are being jailed in immigration detention centers and entered into deportation proceedings.

It's there, black and white, it is happening, provably happening, not made up conspiracy shit, IT IS REAL.

For gods sake, look!

washingtonpost.com/world/the_americas/us-is-denying-passports-to-americans-along-the-border-throwing-their-citizenship-into-question/2018/08/29/1d630e84-a0da-11e8-a3dd-2a1991f075d5_story.html?utm_term=.a98a39b4376c
thecontributor.com/trump’s-government-now-using-birtherism-against-hispanic-americans

See

Remind me why I care?

He's a veteran

well the dems have gone insane - that nyc fuckhead gov or whatever his jew ass is blabbed up his insanity on the matter

So in an area where people are widely suspected of faking birth certificates, you think it was wrong it accuse him and investigate into him?

Because it's your people. It's American citizens.

Isn't that enough?

busting 1000's of pedophiles since Trump in office
dismantling ms13 -deportations
dousing the deadlier drugs network

Ice bad- demolibjackassedidiots good

Attached: dumber libidiot liar corrupt to the core.png (450x247, 226K)

you should just stick to huffing gas out of a paper bag you dumb faggot

Attached: Immigration (08).jpg (955x1200, 132K)

So is Bowe Bergdahl

From what I'm reading the state department is denying passports to certain people until they can verify theybare indeed US citizens. Some of these people even went to 'deportation proceedings', which is a sly way of saying that they werent actually deported.

>this is bad

There's investigation, then there's

>government coming to your house to seize your passport so you can't leave.
>government putting American citizens in camps

>Because it's your people. It's American citizens.

Just like Chinamen and Lebs are Australian.

So was McCain

Even worse because he's breaking his Oath to the Constitution

Are you missing the part where it says they are being put in detention camps?

If they want Nuremberg trials, than we will just have to do something to deserve it.

Fraudulent doc prep in Mexican border towns is cottage industry.
I'm not angry that fake documented immigrants are being tossed out.
It's the law.
"If you want a bad law repealed, enforce it stringently." Baberaham Lincoln
Most of us would like to try that option before giving the American southwest to Mexico.
so go boil your bottom. por favor

You're actually right

If you watch interviews with archivists who actually know how the evidence for the Nuremberg trials was obtained and produced, even the Jewiest Jews in archival research admit that the trial was propaganda and retribution. Not to say it wasn't justified, but it's not like the entire thing is black and white

your mom is a meme and popular one at that :(

It's like they're begging for a rope.

Internment camps were found constitutional

Pretty sure all ICE agents are gonna vote GOP at this point.

yeah they are not specifically being put in concentration camps by NAZI SS so it's all good broheim

>faggot logic

But they're not American. Entering into the military using falsified documents and then saying "I served muh country admirably" seems to be the new thing...

Documents don't make you an American.
Korematsu is still good law.

I don't understand why Trump doesn't just declare a state of national emergency, summon the military, and round up every last one of these traitorous rats in the interest of saving the country.

tabletmag.com/scroll/169567/congressional-hopeful-pushes-latino-israel-ties

Attached: Capture.png (592x681, 74K)

Attached: Capture.png (600x281, 36K)

anyone who cooperated with trumps regime should go to prison.

Imagine, we'll see a time Dems turn on unions, specifically police and other law enforcement unions. I've never seen a politician every call them out.

we better kill them all then

there's no block of cheese safe from that guy

Attached: chedder.jpg (685x379, 53K)

thats the guy thats gonna rope you so...

Hm that is true. I will have to look into this some more.

>evidence of this?

>t. NeverlivedinTexas
I know people right now who have half of their family set up on fake papers. These are not US citizens even if they pretend to be. It's the equivalent of changing my flag and larping as a Brazilian. When you call me out for being Brazilian I can't just be like "no I've got the ip right here im a real Brazilian"

dude, you've swallowed the fake news koolaid. best an hero now

>another rope beggar
>please, please hang me like the sack of treasonous shit I am!
I hope you get what you deserve.

Ethiopans for Israel. XD xDDDDDD You can't make this shit up. I wonder if he also likes to watch them have sex with his wife.

Attached: 1453373911278.jpg (1596x914, 165K)

This. Isn't this literally treason?

LOL idiot they are illegals

boo hoo, call me we start nailing little frijoles to their front door to send a message

How is Melbourne this time of year you faggot

No they don't retard, they are illegals with no citizenship.

Illegals are not citizens you idiot.

Yep, pretty much.

Beautiful, isn't it?

Attached: 1530071302834.jpg (1001x823, 205K)

Sage and hide this shit

Why the fuck is a JIDF jew claiming to be an Austrailian?

Attached: look-of-disappointment-300x199.jpg (300x199, 12K)

Fat fuck is a war criminal, who fought in the illegal invasion of Iraq. By his own rules, he should be swinging from a rope himself.

Or was he just following orders?

Attached: Bernieutopia.jpg (2000x1270, 696K)

It's all over in the news. What the government is doing is basically scrutinizing people born close to the border, sometimes outside of hospitals. Especially in cases where a birth was not in a hospital, it can be difficult to prove that the birth certificate is legit after the fact.

It's a shill on a VPN

>Actively threatening treason against American patriots.
When is his court date?

Is Obama going to jail as well then?

Manlets when will they ever learn

Attached: RubenObama.jpg (331x364, 81K)

you trumptards are so pathetic. i hope you all get the rope.

Attached: ruben-gallego.jpg (526x394, 30K)

Enjoy your visit

Attached: tip.png (321x237, 20K)

please tell me this is illegal and he will get v&

from my experience living in a camp and getting 3 free warm meals is not so bad. Also our camps had brothels and swimming-pools.
the typical camp life looks very /comfy/ and considering our technological advance todays camp-life must be heaven
So fucking calm down. I have to work 40 hour a week while others get a free BJ and some food.

Attached: Mr President I don't feel so good.jpg (1024x768, 120K)

Attached: 22050152_1606779909388631_4813866057278830449_n.jpg (960x720, 67K)