HAPPENING: THE WHITE RACE IS SAVED

Jow Forums can now die happy

Attached: 1510383805329.png (540x667, 330K)

Rip when one escapes

those are chinks bro

inbr they weaponize them

A lot of scientists say it'll take 50-70 years with the amount of genetic information we have from siberian wooly mammoth corpses. I don't believe ethics should be part of the equation since it'll be birthed by an elephant- and survive as part of their family structure unless its rejected.

T. Palaeo nerd

What are they going to do with 4.5 million? They will burn through that amount on the first day.

Same, ethics comes up too often when it comes to things that don't really matter in the grand scheme of things

4.5 million dollars today in research is like a team of 6 people employed for a year

>what is purchasing power

>not creating monster-hybrids with species that already exist.
>could create tameable bear/moose/vulture with current technology right now.
Oh Russia; never change.

I can actually see Putin giggling like an idiot petting a baby woolie mammoth

Chinks will rebirth mammoth and immediately string it to a tree, blowtorch the fur off alive and deep fry its balls. Looking forward to new and tasty primeval cuisines.

Attached: 4DE88F1800000578-5912771-image-a-116_1530715676481.jpg (962x664, 59K)

exactly if it only cost 4.5million it would be happening in neighborhoods all over the place.

>bear/moose/vulture
>not the obvious moose/squirrel
The biggest monster Russia will have ever seen would be if they combined these two guys, silly. But they might be too scaredypants.

Attached: mooseandsquirrel.jpg (600x450, 73K)

I want to live in a world where majestic and peaceful woolly mammoths roam once more.

Elephants are amazing animals and im 100% sure that their great grandparents would have to be pretty based aswell.

Where's the Putin riding a mammoth meme.

>Implying Ruskis dont already have this

The ethics of cloning do not change one bit regardless of whether it's birthed by an elephant or lives in its family structure, whatever the fuck that means. Look I get it, you don't want to be concerned by ethics and that's fine. Don't fall in the trap of making up a retarded pseudo-intellectual reason to justify your feelings about it.

I want to clone myself and raise me like a son, to be a better version of me that's fit and sociable. And then knock him out at age 16 and transplant my brain into his genetically identical head and live the prime of my life the way it was meant to be.

You want to rape your prepubescent self user, don't lie

For that, I gene-edit the clone to be female.

I wish i could move to Russia just to escape all this degeneracy but i think the language would be too tough to learn. They're making all the right moves.

Attached: 1459274838179.png (1200x975, 463K)

Their is nothing wrong with cloning

yeah 4.5 million will get you like 3/4 of a dog

I saw a program about wooly mammoth fossil hunters who try to find well-preserved bones with marrow that hasnt rotted, so they can extract the dna and clone it. I don't think theyve found a viable specimen yet but i could be wrong

what about cloning a billion hitlers

I WANT A FAUCKING DINOSAUR AS A PET!!! HOLY SHIT THAT WOULD BE EPIC!!!

Attached: fuck.gif (360x359, 549K)

>the elite overlords are putting consciousness inside material bodies
so business as usual?

Attached: 12384192834.gif (614x256, 1.94M)

prob with cloning is when the baby is born is genetically the same age as the sample you took it from hence dolly the sheep,when it was born it was born with the dna of a old sheep and didnt live long.

artifical wombs with the eggs and sperm of the most beautiful and intelligent people in farms would be the best route.

>only 4.5 million

>1010
>11
DO IT RUSSIA!!! FUCKING DO IT!! I WANT A STEGOSAURUS TO EAT MY VEGGIES FOR ME!

Attached: bouncing heavy.gif (350x315, 1.99M)

>1414
KEK FUCKING COMMANDS YOU!!

We already have Germany
Well we can probably unlock the age problem with it.

>eggs and sperm of the most beautiful and intelligent people in farms would be the best route.
Pleb

Leave

>poo elsewhere.
ftfy India bro

>Russians riding woolly mammoths into war
what a time to be alive

They've been posting the same stories about possibly cloning a mammoth since the fucking 80's.

I heard the idea of Mammoth reintroduction is to reverse arctic greening. The greening has a warming effect by not reflecting sunlight which is increasing melt in the region... a region with massive amounts of captured methane which would feedback into even greater warming.

So i'm surprised Vlad is supporting this given the melting is going to allow for highly lucrative new shipping routes that they control.

ok, as long as you feed them

this, then bribing Trump with one

it's called the 'methane gun' hypothesis, that if some ice melts the methane released that is very greenhouse gassy will melt the rest of the ice , all of it.

Why are there Asians on that picture? Couldn't find any Russians?

>Russia
>shows pic of a bunch of gooks

Kek

Is this for real? I always thought that the mammoths and dinosaurs were a conspiracy by non-Christians to prove Christianity is false by finding "things" older than 6000 years.

And there were stories of robots and 'automatic' (AI) assistants for decades before they became a reality, what's your point?

they're likely Russians of Kazakh, Uzbek or Tatar background, from the time when USSR owned all those people

There are over 150 NATIVE nationalities and languages in this country.
These ones aren't chinese, they're either Bashkirs or Buryats (or maybe Tatars, or somebody else)

Attached: 1535281683361.jpg (1200x799, 176K)

>russian media buys cover story for biological research facility

Shit, didn't read that it happens in Yakutsk.
They are Yakuts or Sakhits.

Attached: 1535651167654.jpg (1109x1479, 236K)

Welcome to Pleistocene Park!

*animal bellow in the distance*

It's probably an excuse to funnel the money into someone's pocket- like everything in Russia.

>Russia's economy is collapsing
>White race is saved

Oh no what will we do when a hairy elephant escapes. Lmao

But the left will call this collusion and shut it down.

>The year is 2341
>Previously extinct white man is cloned in Asian lab
>Immediately does a mass shooting
>Disease known as incel which had been eradicated for centuries infects a quarter of the worlds population after being resurrected with cloned white male subject

Great edit of that picture.

This. Elephants are smart and based af. This is exactly the kind of thing the White man should be doing.

Attached: FBEF957D-5879-4402-8FEB-46191395247F.jpg (600x399, 69K)

Will the ‘Russia has tigers’ meme have to be updated to ‘Russia has mammoths’?

Dolly’s telomeres already had six years of wear on them from the donor “mother”. This isn’t an issue with every cloned animal and telomeres are something we could improve on otherwise regardless. Dolly isn’t indicative of universal pitfalls of cloning, Dolly is indicative of the importance of more rigorous standards and practices.

>4.5million
Thats about 0.1% of the money you would need to make that project successful

keep the niggersaurus dead pls

Attached: AEE5D2EA-2E36-490F-BB0E-AF3A6E4831FC.png (640x400, 52K)

They are Native Siberians, from one of the coldest places on Earth.