Why do you call us "sandniggers" ?

Not only that is an incredible childish racial slur it also doesn't make any sense, sands have a light beige color which happens to be the complex of majority of MENA people, not dark. Proof of this is myself, I'm of pure Syrian descent from both Aleppo and Hasakah and I have a light beige complex, as well as most Syrians, one just need to watch a documentary of Syria to see for their own eyes.

But since Albin*ids call themselves "White" when they in fact have a pasty pink skintone like pigs and hairless monkeys, I can see why they're to identify colors.

Attached: 17342559_242952309502076_3938414070520283862_n.jpg (649x649, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_nigger#Irish_peoples
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You act like niggers, you live in sand. It's not that hard to understand - oh, wait, sandnigger.

tl;dr

fuck off dunecoon

if sandnigger is no good then what type of nigger do you identify as?

t.maplenigger

Because collectively, you act like niggers.
Also, you're greasy and you stink.

Admit it. You hate being brown.

>still using sandnigger
I prefer dune coon

>Snow-niggers
>Rice-niggers
>niggers
>Curry-niggers
Why not sand-niggers? everyone else has a tag

Africa is the nigger continent. Most of you are from north African sand dunes.

Sand nigger

probably because of all the acid attacks and kiddy rape rings

Attached: 1530651420460.png (1185x1029, 593K)

US hicks have no concept of personal hygiene, you wipe your asses with paper instead of running water absolutely disgusting.

That doesn't happen in any Levantine country you retard. We're not fucking Afghanis

Just the other day you were saying you are proud to be a sand nigger
Now you're crying over being called a sand nigger
Fucking kek you dune coon

No, I'm from West Asia

Keep coping brownie. Your prophet had our manlier, ruddier skin color.

because your niggers from a desert

Filthy arab works for me.

In the other post I said the term didn't make any sense too lol

FPBP, jawa

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-31 at 12.15.03 AM.png (450x668, 460K)

You're just jealous of a plumbing/sanitation system that amounts to more than "shit/clean your ass in the same river everyone else in your village uses"

Depends on the sources mate, the ones who believe Muhammad was ginger are usually Pakistanis.

And I'm atheist myself, although I respect both Islam and Orthodox Christianity as an essential part of Arab society.

Because you're nigger like and from a desert region.

This thread again sandnigger? You spend a lot of time making threads like this huh Mohammed?

What the fuck? We're not indians lol

No one gives a fuck you sub 90 IQ subhuman you deserve to be subjugated or purged entirely.

we just avin a giggle m8

in reality sandniggers from Jordan, Lebanon, Iraq and Iran are actually lowest tier white but we just shit on you fags as a kind of hazing.

When the race war comes we will welcome all sandniggers from the levant to Iran, but fuck those african muzzies they can rot with the sudanese

I'm actually on board with this as long as we can gas the niggers, turk roaches and the rat kikes.

>OP - Welcome brother! Pls install bidet in my home so I can unchap my white hick ass.

You behave like niggers and are dark skinned, go fuck yourself kebab

Shawerma not Kebab

>mate
The absolute state of britgremlins.

What sense is there to make? It comes from communities that are not the middle east and dont want to become the middle east, accept that you're a guest in the west or fuck off indefinitely
Actually just fuck off

You have many names here in America.
Sand niggers
Sand surfers
Camel jockeys
Goat fuckers
Hooka humpers
Bomber belts
Hooded hookers
Stinky fucking assholes
Dirt farmers
Human waste
Brown menace
Etc etc

I call white women who fuck your kind sand sharks. I.E. mud sharks

because of sand, you know.... "sand"???
and niggers
sand+niggers
sandniggers

>Why do you call niggers niggers?
>Why do you call sandniggers sandniggers?

Attached: 1535529933925.gif (252x263, 2.99M)

Because you are niggers who live in sand.

>stinky fucking assholes
kek

>fixated on POO
Show your Indian flag pajeet.

>Brown menace

I like it, strike fear upon the hearts of Whitey :D

I'd use it if I was a UFC fighter

this
live in sandy area of the world = Sand
Act like Niggers = Niggers
easy enough?

its lazy, too. what, dont towelheads get their own slur, too?

Dude we have a whole host of other names for you: muzzie, moor, shitskin, jawa, dune coon, goat fuckers, turked, the list can go on and on.

You forgot Towel heads.

i call you shitskins

What the hell is jawa?

star wars. Little sand jew that steals robots and parts.

Bomber belts is a great one.

Trans Atlantic Mexicans

I want to plant my brown seed in a German girl.

what's up man. I'm lebanese, I don't understand the sandn*g thing either. the only people that could actually apply to would be north africans in libya and algeria and morocco, or saudi arabians. north africans are mutts and saudis are fucking disgusting.
we should honestly stop calling ourselves arabs because I'm sick of being associated with saudis and other Gulf Cuck Council nations. we are levantine. we have christian, druze, assyrian, armenian, shi'a, and sunni. we are secular, not bedouin salafi retards.
also nobody has ever called me "Arab" even after I say I'm lebanese. most people think I'm greek or syrian, never saying arabian disgusting fucking animals

because your niggers in sand.

That is degenerate, do you want not make arab babies. Remember in Islam that to not be arab is to be a lesser race. Do want your childrens be a lesser race than you user

I am sure you want, sandnigger.

Attached: 6cc384d3d428_sf_9.jpg (640x360, 24K)

You're civilization has given the human race great insights into math and science; Islam took that away from you; which is why those mall patrol bots took so long to make; and you have no automobile industry; but getting a suit made of astroturf in Riyadh takes 4 days and costs 200 dollars.

You forgot Steppe-niggers

Attached: IMG_1048.jpg (1200x630, 102K)

But I literally have Arab ancestry from Banu Ghassan.

Arab presence in Syria is very ancient mate, remember the Nabateans, Palmyrenes, Lahkmids and Ghassanids I think it's wrong to reject it just so Westerners would accept us.

And honestly, the Levant these days is more Arab, both in spirit and genetic than the gulf, qho are mixed with Ethiopians and Somalis and are killing themselves by importing millions of pajeets.

Is it true that arabs jerk off infidels in mosques every week because of jizzya tax?

Wheres this guys legs

you won't survive the upcoming race war

Attached: email-dylann-roof-flags[1].png (600x300, 326K)

Europe will be brown :')

Maybe the ISIS degenerates do it idk lol

They also use male recruit as sex slaves so I wouldn't doubt it

meme-flag nigger

Fuck of back to Mexico isis

Attached: 1528517584732.jpg (750x748, 503K)

Actually medieval Islamic period was a renaissance of the ancient semitic empires.

After the fall of Babylonia the levant was nothing more than a backwards roman region where they used it as personal battlefield.

When Islam came to the Levant great cities like Baghdad and Cairo were founded both the succesors of Babylon and Thebes, also the greatest book translation movement happened.

You sand monkeys like to shoot a jet of water into your asshole, then you get fifthly shit water running down your legs on to your feet, and then onto the floor.

The idea is to wipe and stay dry, until you take a bath. Now that's personal hygiene you goat fucker.

Attached: 1499568283792.jpg (545x588, 50K)

What? No wtf there's no thing in Islam like that lol

The first Muslim was actually black lol

What about smegma scarf? Does everyone wear it?

Attached: 220px-Sabaa_Nissan_Militiaman.jpg (220x293, 26K)

Depends on the region and the mood of the ppl.

In Syrian coast is very uncommon.

I've lived over there for a few years. If your not from the arab peninsula your viewed as mutt bitch if your another shitskin. There is an implicant assumption that among them that you guys are rape babies

Gulfies are salafist degenerates they need to be purged.

And they themselves are mixed with Ethiopians and Persians so jokes are on them

I just find it funny how occasionally you guys do dick measuring contests on who is more arab. As a 'Merican mutt I wonder if this is how the Europoors feel when we get about on that dick measuring contest on whiteness.

Sandnigger please.

Firstly, Jow Forums call everyone names.

Second, Kikes & people that have fallen for kike propaganda (hollywood & MSM), believe arabs act like niggers, and the entire middle east is a desert.
This is reinforced by backwards shit holes like Saudi Arabia, and ISIS which the west actually support.

I personally know a Syrian, and they are based & highly educated.

Why the fuck can't people just be racist to each other and get the fuck on with their lives?
>oh noes! The words you said hurtled my feels and angered me! You must fight or die!
Fucking snowflakes

Fpbp

By that contest I think Lebs would win then they're the most well-endowed of all Arab speaking countries.

They didn't I just find it silly I mean come on, come with a better slur.

The desert is full of sand and the people living there act like niggers. It has nothing to do with the color of the sand and everything to do with the way the people living in this sandy part of the world act.

I want to plant my BALTIC seed in a qt mena girl.

Attached: sandniggress.jpg (1500x999, 997K)

Bloods vs Crips. Sunni vs Shia. Get it?

Well, thanks mate, I suppose

Ooooooh

Hm, go to Lattakia and Tartus then the most easy going are of these cities.

Race is more than the skincolor
we called the irish niggers too en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_nigger#Irish_peoples and they for sure don't have a dark skin

You could've been one of us, but instead you rejected the one true faith and replaced it with a subhuman sandnigger one
will do :)

Attached: Quran.jpg (1696x6224, 2.44M)

Attached: Quran_2.jpg (26x125, 1K)

Renounce your faith, become one of us, just like your ancestors.

Attached: Quran_3.png (1776x2944, 478K)

>Actually medieval Islamic period was a renaissance of the ancient semitic empires.
You know nothing, any scientific progress was despite of islam not due to it, scientists were imprisoned & executed for engaging in ideas which weren't included in your book, islam is toxic to scientific exploration & freedom of thought.

There's not a single "true faith" in Syria both Christianity and Islam are integral parts of our society.

Even the salafist invasion of Syria (who the West wrongly calls a civil war) didn't break us, the reason Syria didn't fell like Iraq and Lybia is because our people identify with their homeland first and foremost, no place for tribal and sectarian division.

OP fukn rekt lmao

Attached: 1533369585835.jpg (1024x991, 73K)

Orientalist bullshit

Perfect

Attached: 300px-Lynching-1889[1].jpg (300x428, 32K)

Im just saying in general bro. I don't know you and i only read your OP. You look like a good dood mayne bro. I would have beers with you and tag team sluts

Because Goatfuckin Inbreed Nigger is to long, Sandnigger

This kind of mentality is why you are a sand nigger. You are aggressive, intolerant and historically ignorant. There will be no black Europe. Once we have had enough, you will be utterly annihilated again, like so many times before. You can see it slowly happening already. That push to the right. Anti immigrant parties on the rise. People calling for war and a purge. Once the lion awakens you will be the new untermensch, hunted down and turned to ash for your crimes against us.

Attached: yes.gif (177x210, 2.12M)

> sand nigger makes no sense
> proof is that sand is beige, which is the color of our skin
> admit skin is the color of sand but assert it doesn't make sense to call them sand niggers because their skin is the color of sand

Sand niggers, everyone

Attached: 1326587557812.jpg (480x366, 15K)

OP is trying to turn this into a regular spam thread, don't reply

Attached: sandnigger bait spam.png (942x873, 415K)

You don't have the balls to do these atrocities.

Whites became soft and lazy due to the welfare and concessions they receive at the cost of the suffering of the peripheric nations, your people are weak and you will perish not trough violence but through miscigenation.

No longer the global will accept to be exploited so you can be fed of youe consumist and confort at Europe, you are the Roman Empire of this era and we're the "barbarians" at your gates.

Europe will turn brown