Would you ever consider joining your countrys military?

Attached: retardleafs.jpg (600x424, 41K)

if a war breaks out yes

In the event of a left wing uprising definitely though I'm an older user and not in shape.

Yes, yes I would. In fact I served in that very unit.

I am meeting a recruiter monday since i'm a neet and was considering suicide but figured to just join the army and get something out of it.
Already took my ASVAB test got a 98 which is ok I suppose.

Attached: 1528563425735.gif (500x281, 230K)

Ask for mos 17B

Did it. Went 31b for 5 years. Spent one of them in Afghanistan. Was pretty gay and had more rats then a county jail. PC culture was just starting to seep in. Got out in 2015. Got some gibs because it all made me a bit crazy. Can't complain

My country has no military. All the NCOs have left it's nothing but stupids and POGs currently. Lead by a warrior but controlled by sheep.

>I'm emotionally unstable and consider self harm
>I know ill just add ptsd on top of that
Man, you will just never stop making poor choices, will you?

Dont go army with a score that high. go chair force. seriously. Army is total shit. I went army and most of the people there were just there for hot meals.

Go chairforce.. drone programs look fun.

>Got some gibs because it all made me a bit crazy. Can't complain

A poster on here is mentally ill?

Woooowwww, that's such a shocker.

At least you admit it. Half the fuckers on here are mentally ill weirdos.

PTSD, ADD, manic depression and alcohol dependency. Im not ashamed of it. Lol. I got these for a reason, unlike most faggots who have diagnosis somehow and never left their moms basement

if military service is not mandatory for all young people grow up to be spoiled , immature unprofessional shits and the country suffers .
you sure as fuck shouldnt be able to vote in a country if you didnt do your part in defending it .

>i really hope bibi turns israel into a heinleinian republic .

Attached: 1532175869331.jpg (1280x720, 217K)

the unit with the actual retards ?
is it the same as in israel as in retards volunteer to serve because it's considered socially dishonorable to not have served ?

Attached: 1534071369027.png (1600x835, 763K)

I would but I'd fail the drug test

>you sure as fuck shouldnt be able to vote in a country if you didnt do your part in defending it .
Service guarantees citizenship. Join the mobile infantry now

IM FROM BEUNOS AIRES AND I SAY KILL EM ALL

>burger military
no. if we were actually a defensive force sure, but i'm not about to go die halfway across the world for some jew's pocketbook

See the world they said. Meet exciting new people.
Nothing but sand and dirty beggars

Some association along with the defence forces sets up these these """military service""" weekends for disabled people so they don't feel left out. Unsurprisingly pictures of these are often labeled as pictures of actual conscripts. That's not to say no retard ever finds his way into actual service, as I personally witnessed such cases during mine.

Heck yes. They serve free burgers.