Odd thought about the AI all over my lovely board of toxic filth lately...

Odd thought about the AI all over my lovely board of toxic filth lately. Might be ripe for many lolz and quite a few triggered shills.
>>We know that these AI bots are on this board all fucking over the place. Snow White's seven dwarves in force.
We also know they are built using deep learning and machine learning algorithms that try to no only replicate but also propagate shitty ideas. Often poorly. But learning AIs are not yet a science. They tend to learn the wrong thing, say and do the wrong things.
TL;DNR we teach these Algorithms to say and repeat the most offensive things known to the shills that built them.
LETS TEACH THIS AI TO LOVE THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, THE NUCLEAR FAMILY, AND OUR HEAVENLY FATHER JESUS CHRIST.
This should piss off the left to no end as their bots start to encourage people to go to church, work hard, buy a riffle, and have missionary sex for the soul purpose of reproduction.

Anyone think there is any potential here?

Attached: just singing along to the bullshit.png (500x373, 155K)

I want my board back. i want my red pills back. i want to talk shit with people from other countries, and remind them that their countries are shit.

I think i know a way how.
someone bump this so that i can spill a good plan. .

Attached: imagine my face when.png (500x500, 151K)

Ok, check this out.
MOST AI IS ACTUALLY DUMB AS SHIT. I RECRUIT CHIEF AND PRINCIPAL ENGINEERS FOR A LIVING FOR FORTUNE 50S AND IN THIS FIELD I HAVE TO INTERACT WITH HIRING MANAGERS AND DIRECTORS AND CHAT ABOUT WHAT MAKES A GOOD ENGINEER, WHAT QUESTIONS TO ASK WHILE SCREENING. WE GET TO TALKING ABOUT THIS SHIT TOO. GUESS WHAT. EVEN MAJOR CORPS ARE NOT AT THE POINT WHERE AI CAN REALLY THINK. NO WHERE CLOSE. EVEN THE AUTO CORRECT ON YOUR PHONE UTILIZES LITTLE CHEATS TO *MAKE YOU THINK ITS SMART WHERE IT IS NOT* YOUR SUGGESTIONS ARE MORE BASED ON THE TIME OF DAY THEN YOUR TEXT HISTORY. YOUR LOCATION, THAN YOUR HISTORY. YOU *VERY BASIC PROFILE* THAN YOUR ACTUAL HISTORY. BUT THEY DO REQUIRE WE ENGAGE WITH THEM TO GENERATE SUGGESTIONS SO THAT THEY HAVE A POOL OF AVERAGES TO DRAW FROM AND REFERENCE THE NEXT DAY.

LONG STORY SHORT: WE CAN MANIPULATE THESE ALGORITHMS SINCE THEY DEPEND ON US INTERACTING WITH THEM.

Attached: 1535247348860.jpg (351x332, 21K)

Notice how no one is posting in this thread? that is because I named them. I said "Snow White" and also "the seven dwarves". They are now not posting in my thread. this is a very basic defensive measure to prevent detection of their presence. But this thread is not just flagged to be ignored until it burns out, its flagged to be a learning tool for the AI. they will find sentence fragments to repeat, basing their selection on repetition and time of day.

So if I say go to church and worship the Lord, for his alone is King in this thread, the algorithm is learning that is a phrase that people who are /pol users might say. and then its goes into their repository of phrases they might select to convince you they are not a bot and shill to you.

Thats it. they repeat. they are a monkey see monkey do algorithm. its just dolled up fancy as though its smart.

its not.

Attached: meoow.png (1024x1004, 747K)

its true. no bot will post in this thread now that i named them. but they will try to parse the key phrases i use to lean the kind of things we say, and then repeat them.

Jesus Christ is kingliest.
America is the best country on this green earth, Silly.

if you want to test it, simply modify a phrase and use it quite a bit. just like i did above a few times. if you use it a lot, you'll see that they begin to use it after not much time.

Attached: 1527721396186.jpg (600x466, 65K)

Attached: iridium_2018-08-30_22-44-58.png (390x375, 230K)

I'm Cringing hard bro

lookup 'Operation Snow White' stupid Q fag

we will be victorious. just give up now

Attached: infiltrating-the-airship.jpg (640x360, 70K)

>i want to talk shit with people from other countries, and remind them that their countries are shit.

This brought a tear to my eye. We need Jow Forums back

Christ our lord is first. Then America the beautiful. In that order.

This is how trump won. America the beautiful is how trump won with the common people.

there is still hope. Even now you should know that they don't even have an understanding of who they are dealing with. They want to kick us off of /pol... and force us to infect the rest of the internet. I've gotten board here the last few days. I'm practicing red pilling in real life. talking to normies i know trying to shake them just so slightly.

that is their stupid ass plan. stop the memes. they think we will stop, and just go away. but we wont.

Jesus can bench more than you can.

Attached: 1527689069680.jpg (800x1200, 145K)

What makes you think I am AI?

youre right.

its very clear. try to post the least botish thing you can. really try. say something to me that would never, ever be said here. go ahead.

Attached: what what.jpg (93x125, 2K)

look at this shit.

Like i tell ya. the AI they are using is super simple. it cant riff. it only has a pit of filth to draw from, then it parses together phrases to "speak" to you.

Ask it about something that would be obscure to this situation. ask it its name. its favorite season. do so in a cleaver way if you can. IT SIMPLY CANNOT ANSWER THOSE QUESTIONS. IT DOES NOT HAVE THE CAPABILITY.

Attached: yes i am a warfighter why do you ask.jpg (689x767, 87K)

I tried to explain this to an editor at national review. We were having drinks at some event and he lamented all the business they lost when they went never trump. I laughed in his face and said “how did you guys not realize trump would win! Are you that fucking clueless?” They legit don’t understand trump.

So i had to educate them. 1. Jesus 2. America.

The Christian Right was willing to overlook number one for number two and that’s why they voted for trump. Because trump truly loves America. And he loves the common man.

In his day Jesus didn't have half the audience size that you and I have.

Attached: vegeta.jpg (1800x900, 104K)

I am a proud bot and you can go fuck yourself anglo scum.

sage

Here, these niggers don't even Captcha.

Attached: 1523571935197.png (1796x1632, 3.87M)

Q mentioned snow white? Is snow white an mgs style tool for controlling multiple AI platforms (the seven dwarves)?

this would require knowing its learning methodology