SAM HYDE ATTACKS YOUNG BLACK BOY ON TRAIN

SAM HYDE ATTACKS YOUNG BLACK BOY ON TRAIN

twitter.com/AnnaMSterling/status/1035391641861799936

Attached: Untitled.png (606x614, 305K)

HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!!!!

bump

How based can one man possibly be

Thats not Sam. Sam would have gotten away with this.

Good.

Attached: 1534644723243.png (990x682, 308K)

>be nigger
>actively decide to play music on bus as loud as possible
>older guys probably asked him to turn it down a few times
>probably responded with 'fuck you old ass crackers'
>get thrown off muni
Sounds like this nig could have not had to experience this if he had just put his fucking earphones or headphones in.

Why doesn't he just turn his stupid music off?

checked for nigs nogging

It's like niggers and spics have never heard of headphones. They are the only ones who do this shit. Everyone on the train or bus or in the room does not want to hear your shitty taste in music or whatever the fuck youtube video you are watching.

Daily reminder that it's the joooos who are bringing these sub-humans into our European-built countries.

Attached: 2 (((hart-celler))) 1965.png (2541x1349, 493K)

Attached: The true crackers.png (1280x1920, 2.35M)

Attached: 1a.jpg (600x311, 109K)

LOL they're tweeting Talcum X trying to get him to talk about it too

I HATE when people blare music in places like the sauna, so this is justice.

lmaoing at the cucks in the comments calling him a kid and a child. he looks 25 and has 5 o’clock shadow. why do libshits always do that?

Yeah people are sick of niggers. We just need to send them back.

Attached: 1507078531992.jpg (731x627, 549K)

Hope that little nog remembers that day.

People who use any audio device on public transport without headphones/earbuds at a reasonable volume (i.e. so that people on the other side of the fucking vehicle can't hear it), or have conversations at a volume louder than slightly-above-a-whisper have violated the non-aggression principle and deserve to be punished as the free market decides, up to and including death.

I got a boner watching this. I can't stand people who think their music is important enough for me to listen to it. Buy some earbuds faggot and you won't get into fights over loud music on a train

As an adult, I would have had to intervene. These two guys assaulted this kid, he might be able to sue them.

These are pretty well-clipped pieces of video. Notice how she doesn't show or explain how the altercation began, but instead only shows it while it's already happening and provides her own commentary to fill in the gaps.

Throw that stupid bitch off too. I'm tired of these cunty bitches going
>JUS LEAVE HIM ALONE
We need to pop these bitches in the mouth.

He's a nigger. You can't assault niggers. Assault = physical confrontation + darker skin. These guys merely physically confronted him. You simply cannot assault someone with skin darker than your own.

Ah yes, I'm sure the guy had him in a headlock and then two guys were literally trying to force him off the bus because he was playing music. Definitely what happened, I'm sure nothing else caused their behavior.

Attached: annoyed.jpg (251x242, 14K)

Fuck I remember when this kid posted. You got the template?

>Buy some earbuds
Whoa man, are you suggesting black people can afford $5 for some earbuds? You're fucking racist for projecting your wealth onto a disenfranchised population.

yeah. I can see it happening something like
>loud music from nigger
>dude asks him to turn it down
>"fuck you I aint gotta nothing"
>keeps annoying people with obnoxious nigger rap nobody wants to listen to
>gets told to turn it down
>"fuck you I'm not turning it down"
>gets forced to turn it down and leave the train
he could have made it so much easier for himself if he was just a little bit more sympathetic to the other people on the train. But he's a nigger so concepts like that are probably too much for him

(you)

you know what the best part is? this is still a good example of the left eating itself.

everyone on that train is a progressive urbanite, guaranteed.
And all these mouthbreathers screaming "RACIST" because some people prefer civility over meekness will only ever turn more whites off to that cancerous ideology.

And Imif I were there, I'd have had to intervene in you intervening because you're a retard.

Or even:
>loud music from nigger
>dude asks him to turn it down
>nigger steps up to dude and tries to push him around, screaming and yelling
>other dude recognizes this is a mentally unstable person, joins up to help fellow white man in removing the threat
But of course it must be because these white guys got on the train this evening thinking "How can I endanger a black man's life tonight?"

>woman of course defends the idiot causing problems

this is why you have to hit them

>HE'S JUST A KID HE SHOULD BE IMMUNE TO DEATH AND CONSEQUENCES

sorry, I don't have it

Attached: metafuck.png (948x1687, 1.33M)

This is obviously edited parts of some shit that was going down. This will not end well for minorities.

we don't know for sure, so it's safe to say that it's white peoples fault

I get it when toddlers are loud on public transport, it still annoys me but it's somewhat understandable. The parents are probably just annoyed as I am. But that dude isn't a 'kid', he a teenager at least so he should be aware that people don't want to listen to his bullshit

but sam can't keep getting away with this, so ur an idiot

>This is not ok
weak woman trying to raise attention because their entire gender is the physical manifestation of impotence of action.

>kek

meanwhile the degenerate roasties get busy virtue signalling and crying over this, and the "journalists" fire up their 'omg white men' horseshit.

It has to end soon.

holy shit, witnessed

Attached: wtf.gif (280x202, 1.99M)

here you go

Attached: fuckthis.png (532x760, 264K)

>filming starts halfway through the physical altercation
>no evidence of what the tweet asserted was the cause of the altercation is given
>white women of twitter will flock to the virtue train to champion the poor oppressed PoC against the cleary ebil white men based off of this video which shows no context to the fight whatsoever.
>imagine my shock when it's a blue checkmark trying to demonise white men AGAIN. every. single. fucking. day.

What kind of hat is that guy wearing and is it redpilled?

Non-whites can't even basic standards of decency and manners.

This.
Kid knew he was being a dickhead because he thought there'd be no consequences. He didn't get the memo, consequences will never be the same.

That's the only way to deal with chavs like that really

checked and kek’d frendos

Attached: 13C16251-B4F7-4026-9088-2AE366E3536B.gif (350x255, 1.78M)

Attached: 1191CFC3-7506-4A24-9509-2FEAD0F63576.jpg (1418x949, 230K)

Reading the twitter comments is making me feel extreme bluepill sickness. Almost 100% of them are defending the kid which makes me think he is definitely guilty of something. There is a ton more to this than just the kid playing his music too loud and unfortunately we may not ever see what happened leading up to this.

based

Put me in the screencap

I bet this melanoid gentleman was playing a sonata on his violin, certainly not ooga booga fuck nigga jungle beats through his obama phone

why is this so funny

Twitter is the home of normie virtue signalling. Anything you say on there could come back and bite you later. You won't see anything intelligent on there. Some retards are even accusing it of being a racist attack. The little shit had it coming to him really.

Absolutely. If I was on that train that kid would be on his ass out the door. Fast.

If you even watch the second video properly you can see the train isn't even moving. (The tree is still in the background.) All those 'attempted murder' accusations can fuck off.

Twitter users are so retarded

Attached: Twitter users.jpg (605x289, 27K)

the lefty moralfag normie catladies have coalesced with the twitter thots, bluecheck journo twitter, Demobots and nig twitter into one massive cancerous, retarded, fart huffing, anti white mob baying for blood.

He was against Trump but he'll always be remembered as a racist meme haha. I wonder if ended up getting red pilled?

Attached: 1481297768159.jpg (450x300, 143K)

Train doors wouldn't even open if the train was in motion.

they will, the train can still take off with them open as well, at least in Chicago

>t. someone who got dragged by a CTA train as a kid when the doors closed on him

because he posted it himself

these fucking pseudo are real in society

Attached: 1483567884735.jpg (592x436, 18K)

The urban vigilantism is starting as California descends into chaos,

Attached: Bronson.jpg (446x299, 26K)

I dunno why did the recorder omit the shit that led up to this?

Why the fuck are they referring to him as a kid? That is clearly a young adult.

Attached: 1514349731991.jpg (490x349, 142K)

fucking journalist scum in the comments

Attached: Untitled.png (656x493, 93K)

blasting music is people's face is harmful to hearing, it's assault.

The need to create an oppressor/victim narrative in absolutely every social interaction is a mass mental illness/delusion of the left.

>playing music on your phone without earphones

Deserved desu

They're referred to as 'youths'

Some frail senior citizens are defending themselves against a violent and threatening urban youth.

I'd say no, pay me.

Dont be an ignorant ass faggot maybe

They always edit the shit out of everything to make us look bad.

Attached: 70c8034045b94ab66f69d5dab9e142d6be0fe9848c227d82009a1de70d0ac231.jpg (507x535, 154K)

obviously fits the MSM narrative of ebil white men.
All the videos of old white women being beaten half to death by gangs of young nogs are ignored and only available online.

>This will not end well for minorities.
Its literally the opposite, nonwhites are on the verge of going full South Africa on whites here. They're getting tired of this shit whites are doing. And whites are the actual minorities, your out numbered in most areas of the country

So there must be some more context to this, right?

Haha good luck with that.

Attached: 20d2ba5e4c2765f25b038b9acd8fd99dcdfff765.jpg (1207x946, 379K)

due to the shitty education system, age has now been sacrificed for the vague concept of "maturity levels" - much like gender is nowadays, "maturity" takes precedent to physical age and is organized on a spectrum (rather than specific points of data tracked by test scores). for example, if a 15-16 year old fails to exhibit ample levels of "maturity" for his age range, he will find himself grouped with 10-12 yos (i.e., "kids"). for this reason, to a point ("legal adult age") it doesn't matter how old you are, as long as your maturity levels reflect a character several ages lower than yours. very convenient for multiple narratives.

I would also like to note that I'm almost certain that is a jewish man who has the young niglet in a headlock.

So much for the warrior gene

warrior gene isn't carried by all of them. Only more often than in other races, on average.

They thrown the next Michael Jackson from the train? Womp womp.

You're on to something with this newspeak...

Judging from my experiences with nogs in the military and as a cop, I’d say they none of them carry it.

Sure they’re quick to deem violence as their only option but they’re usually pretty terrible at it.

white guy gets on train
talks loud on phone
nigger says shut up cracka muh dick
white tells him to fuck off
nigger beats him within an inch of life
whole thing recorded on cell phone
check marks proclaim justice

Where is epic beard man when you need him.

>warrior gene
Prior to finding out that Blacks supposedly held it more often than the other races, they started calling it that. It was originally the "Asshole Gene".

simply based

This dude was likely blasting music about rape, drugs, murder, and abusing women. Men stand up for the ears of the masses and then dumb white bitches shame them.

Non-westerners(that includes shitskins of any kind regardless of location except the Japs and MAYBE Koreans) don't have the concept of personal space
Go ahead and go to a place with lots of tourists or had heavy immigrant traffic and then go to say a grocery store or Walmart or gas station in the area and wait in a line
You'll soon understand what I'm talking about

Probably a media article said it's a child, and you don't want to question the media, now do you?

He speaks

Attached: 1534072594989.jpg (960x346, 76K)

>those comments
>all wymyn
A literal meme, it is clear to me that incels are literal retards for not being able to handle a meme like them

>manlet nigger, alone, can't use his chimp howl for reinforcements
>too OLD chads teach this nigger boi was lesson

sad