MY FUCKING SIDES

>Bill (((Kristol)))
>Jennifer (((Rubin)))
>David (((Frum)))
>and a bunch of the biggest RINOs in existence

Attached: uglykikesayswhat.jpg (486x301, 38K)

>Jews supporting Jews

>Bill Kristol
kek.

Attached: 1534294310368.png (525x432, 428K)

Ron Perlman, Bill Kristol, and John McCain yeeeeHAW

>lists off NATO kikes
The absolute state lmao

>country over party
Trump and every pro-white.

This is what liberals do all the time.

>Are the 95% of muslims that support child brides, suicide bombings, and death to infidels representative of muslims as a whole?

>NO. This one disabled lesbian muslim in Sweden is.

Same thing with conservatives. Perlman is picking out the most nevertrump rino trash he can possibly find and then saying "No guys, see, THESE are real conservatives, and they are our allies. We'd all be one big happy family, republicans and democrats, if it weren't for drumpf."

Which is the SAME THING they said about Mitt Romney, John McCain, George W. Bush, Bob Dole, Newt Gingrich, etc until they each became irrelevant affable losers who criticize winning Republicans.

.>Joe Scarborough

Attached: mika_joe.jpg (1920x1080, 676K)

what ever happened to this? He killed his secretary?....allegedly

it was on like september 10 , 2001. after 9/11 tons of political scandles got ignored tog o fight muslims. there was a huge story on dick cheny that got pulled from the healdines about an energy company scnalde too that never got brought back up.

Bill "disappointed in my fellow white men" Kristol is a true conservative.

>Kristol
>Frumpft

Attached: 1485025528235.jpg (248x187, 21K)

>pedo praises fellow pedos
>nobody doesn’t not find it ironic
just sayin

I love Ron and Del Toro, but their constant virtue signalling and rage against trump is so tiring that i can't bear to follow them on social media. I just want cool monster movies without them being SJW propaganda :(

>Morning Joe

He's not a Democrat?

'RINO' is almost always just used by people who want to control and define conservatism, when it already has a meaning. They use it to try to shut down criticism of shit they do that isn't conservative.

>They disagree with ME? They're fake conservatives! Don't listen to them!

I heard that Dick Cheney story on The Five too

He hasn't been relevant since his shitty tv show "Kikes on Bikes"

Just go away you ugly Neanderthal Pearlman.

hello 5 fren

God I thought he just didn't like Trump. Turns out he's completely retarded.

>True conservatives are actually Democrats

Just lmao

The two go together

They started infiltrating the republican party in the mid to late 80's. It was about the time you started hearing "ozone layer". Then more shifted in under clinton, then obama, and now we are here. This is why the term RINO is now a common ordinary term. The "outliers" were saying this in the late 90's and nobody believed them. One reason that they are so afraid of Trump, is that they have been systematically recruiting their own for the last 30 years to balance the parties as some call the uniparty. McCain, Graham, Ryan, even Bush (compassionate conservative). Just like McCain picked Ryan, Ryan had a chance to become president later, and on it goes, that is if there was any plan for McCain to be president which there was NONE. He was picked to lose. Anyways, Trump is breaking this up and no you see the freakout on the media every day about the breakup of a plan that worked flawlessly for 30 years.

He is a democrat who ran as a republican during the "red wave" in the 90's. He resigned after he found out that an intern was going to blow the whistle on him (cheating suspected) and said "resigning for muh family" bullshit. Then she was found dead on the floor of his office behind a desk. He resigned in may, she was murdered in july. This is part of the infiltration I was talking about in the previous post. It is happening again with these elections in november or at least being attempted.