BREAKING NEWS

BREAKING NEWS

New form of Genital herpes discovered in Australia.

A new form of 'very virulent and aggressive' herpes has been discovered in Australia.

Once contracted the new form of the virus lays dormant in the nerve cluster at the base of the spine. Once an outbreak appears it not only causes blisters in the genital area but around the buttocks, hips, waist, thighs and can reveal on the torso itself.

The first case which has been diagnosed in a Sydney resident who recently immigrated from East Africa, causing concerns there could be a prolonged window period for the virus of well over 12 months after exposure.

The woman has been to confirmed to of been working in the illegal sex industry where STI checks are not enforced and some customers pay extra for no protection.

Anyone showing signs of the virus which can appear to be chicken pox is requested to report to health professionals immediately and avoid all contact with persons.

Attached: Herpes.jpg (300x225, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ktla.com/2018/08/24/flesh-eating-std-diagnosed-in-england-for-the-first-time/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

HOLY FUCK! Link right now plz!

NIGGERS TOUNGE MY ANUS

This is one reason why the pharma jew donates to pro-immigration causes and politicians, and are some of the largest advocates for lgbtiqpn4+.

Big deal, call me when it makes your cock fall off.

Once again Australia has to clean up the degenerate culture that America has made

The whole world will be covered head to toe in red spots and sores. Except OP, he will be still be sterile

I'm a she.
Good work.

>African Queen moves to Australia
>Australians fuck the jungle monkey for money because it might look better than an ago
>get super herpes
>"this is America's fault"
Fuck off, cunt

>>The woman has been to confirmed to of been working in the illegal sex industry where STI checks are not enforced and some customers pay extra for no protection.

Oh so you are the link / source. Mb bbdoll

yawn

Attached: fort.jpg (668x972, 172K)

Shingles is a form of herpes HHV3 to be exact.
I think OP means HHV9 which is the newest discovered but really isn’t breaking news

Calling user...

ktla.com/2018/08/24/flesh-eating-std-diagnosed-in-england-for-the-first-time/

Women are fucking revolting, why do they insist on spreading their nasty stds all over the place ?

Wonderful news. Love to see degenerates punished by nature itself.

Titty Tax Time, pay up or fuck off.

Attached: tits gtfo.jpg (500x443, 72K)

Good, degenerates BTFO

Attached: 1519460670179.png (1252x1252, 82K)

It's MGTOW or a virgin bride, guys.

Once you go black
You go into quarantine.

I knew raping that carp was a bad idea bros

Attached: 1504643493521.png (604x613, 257K)

dont ever expose yourself as a female in a 4chinz thread unless you want to derail the thread and watch everyone go into a sperg overdrive.

on that note tits or gtfo

>Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body. - 1 Corinthians 6:18
He warned us

You know the rules, we know the rules, you have to follow the rules or GTFO.

This is either fake news aimed at causing anxiety, or they have spent time developing new strains of disease besides new and improved Ebola. I find it hard to believe amazing new stds are surfacing everywhere

>I find it hard to believe amazing new stds are surfacing everywhere
this also coincides with the influx of incredible new ethnic foods, do the math dumb cunt

Are you a good sheila?

Roasties on suicide watch.

I will have to admit i have a rash all over my body couple places on my legs and arms my back armpits down my sides and in my pelvic area. Doctor took one look at it and gave me prednisone for it. This is a bit concerning but i dont fuck adult sex workers so i dont think it is std related.

note to self: cancel trip to thailand

We did it lads.

Noice.
Although more source required, my sausage roll is a bit dry

Sounds like eczema or psoriasis

Attached: 1512400919557.png (331x132, 40K)

Couldnt find anything on it.
Sagę and discard

Secondary herpes infections can cause lesions in other places
The herps likes to hide in neurons, so spinal localization is common if left untreated

And yeah, international fucking is making a lot of weird STD variants

Medfag here, that pic is of psoriasis

Nature truly is the best whore killer.

YES YES YES YES YES

Roasties btfo. They have to wear the mark of degeneracy. Spread this like the plague.

no tranny allowed

I reverse image searched your post and it brought this up

Attached: internet-medical-doctor-healthcare-concept-30250758.jpg (1300x1006, 84K)

latvia doesn't have hospitals

Post feminine penis?

Traps don't count.

Attached: 1535323085034.webm (1280x532, 1.14M)

Feet plox. No homo

Kek this

Checkem

Pityriasis rosea

That looks exactly like the psoriasis I have

Those look like bedbug bites.

I HATE bedbugs, we had an infestation in our unit , they almost drove me insane

>Jow Forums
>News

I sometimes wish for even more deadly and virulent STDs to infect the world, just so the degeneracy around us and the costs thereof will become too obvious to ignore.

Attached: 1527140636775.png (459x499, 136K)

so.....it's shingles?

yes

Did they never teach you what herpes was in school user? This is not a new disease.

Degenerate topia.

why am I not surprised

literally kill yourselves

Attached: 1433014335061.jpg (600x703, 46K)

Nah u lol

I thought Aussies were trad

>raw dogging a nigger prostitute

may as well cap a raw bullet too

You wouldn't be wishing for this if you could actually get sex lmao

WTF I love being a virgin now.

That is not the common HSV-1 or HSV-2 virus.

This is a picture of someone with shingles. It is the same virus as chicken pox (if you’ve had chicken pox, you have the virus dormant in your body), and it manifests naturally if your immune system is under stress.

If you have ever been to a free STD clinic you would be surprised on the ratio of women to men and niggers to whites. Fucking roasties and niggers lmao

Roasties BTFO

Attached: 1534874530905.jpg (642x642, 122K)

P E R T H
E
R
T
H

If you deliver babies you had better be able to recognize that for what it is or you will have some dead babies.

No, it ain’t shingles.

Everyone Has AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS

Did 2 hours cardio in morning
Did 2 hours cardio in evening
Did 6 hours drinking
Wore my immune system down to my he point I got this
Went to urgent care prescribed a painkiller and something else
Over it in a month
Australia needs to send med students s here to catch up on all the latest

How can you not get a second opinion and just treat prednisone as something not extreme?

then your vagina will be decrepit and oozing puss, enjoy it while you have it.

>Going to Africa to get laid and work in a whorehouse
This dumb bitch brought this entirely on herself, that was a fucking stupid as shit idea and shes getting the Darwin award she deserves.

MGTOW wins again

Subtle kek

Not even that, the stupid whore literally went to Africa to whore, then came back to aussieland, Shes probably an absolute stupid fuck, it reminds me of that french Asshole who was patient zero for HIV/AIDS because he fucked a literal monkey and proceeded to fuck like 10,000 people afterwards. Dumb fuckers be dumb and theres a point where these types of people should get a too stupid to live award.

More man made viruses to depopulate the world or atleast stopping ppl fr multiplying.

Ayyyyye
Freo?

>noro-virus
>crashed my whole body down to 50 kg
>dehydrated
>no food in my system for 2 weeks
>still no sign of HPV or VZV
Feels good man.

eh, get enough homo degenerates taking PrEP/Truvada and you will. With as much as they fuck around and do drugs to enhance sex, soon there will be a SuperAIDS bug with no cure.

What we need is a genetically engineered STD that makes skitskin men sterile, but doesn't effect anyone else; eventually bleach the entire world without the overt genocide messiness.

Attached: meme-state-university-sad-pepe-md-lllllllll-dr-pepe-2693335.png (500x552, 96K)

>Sydney resident who recently immigrated from East Africa

Attached: 1475019700052.png (250x241, 72K)

There are so many women here, LOL

Or we need something just like AIDS that kills a little faster.

Think about it:
The only realistic way to catch HIV is to have sex or blood contact with a infected person.
If you live a normal live, don't have sex with strangers and don't do IV drugs, you are basicly safe, even the small part of faggots that doesn't do that shit is safe.
However people that have unprotected sex with multiple partners or do IV drugs have a huge risk of infection.

You mutts will die alongside the shitskins, retard.

YES! And i thought being a turbovirgin would be a negative. The plague is returning to wipe the earth clean

S Y D N E Y
Y
D
N
E
Y

Why do Aussies feel the need to shitpost at all times?
I think they purposely contracted and spread this disease just to troll irl.

Attached: aus 2.jpg (400x400, 21K)

no one cares Herpes is nowhere a thing besides puritanic former colonies.
You people are fucking neurotic.

Fucking biological warfare because muh empathy .
This is how it ends user

This is a good thing

>i dont fuck adult sex workers
Paedophile!

Post your breasts or leave this place

go back to /b/ you fucking nigger

Attached: 1526094233360.jpg (768x1024, 138K)

its in our blood
like the herpes

How am I not surprised that it came from africa

We love you cunts.

Its a national pasttime.

Attached: 1502175942783.jpg (1079x1500, 239K)

Oz whores taking the BBC right across Straya, when hubby returns from work she passes on all manner of tropical sexually transmitted disease to him, who in turn infects his neighbours kids.

Country is absolutely fucked at this point

Burn the coal pay the toll