What's up with Jews going for chink women nowadays?

What's up with Jews going for chink women nowadays?

Attached: 27579286_435243520240077_2409680711247200256_n.jpg (960x1200, 138K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=emY6rrh2_j8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

NIGGERS TOUNGE MY ANUS!

shes a gold-digger for dotards

They want to subvert and open Asia up.

Diaspora jews don't see themselves as jews anymore.

have you ever seen a jew with a pretty yellow monkey? that's right. like the other gwailos hanging out in those countries pretending to be english teachers they can only scrape the bottom of the barrel there.

Another case of "White like you, goyim" to promote miscegenation after the failed negro/latina psyop.

Effectively, pushing whites (jews aren't white) to race-mix with the lesser of two evils, and using their stolen nordic genetics in order to subvert the host-nation from within.

>White like you goyim
>Race-mix because all of (((us))) whites are doing it.
In short, to pacify their greatest historical enemy (whitey) with weak, low-test genetics. Pic related shows that it's been planned for almost a century. They just haven't had the immigration #s to be successful, but now that Australia/Canada are getting yellowed, here comes the propaganda.

Attached: 1a.jpg (600x311, 109K)

Fear's half-Asian kid.

Attached: Dldr-EPUwAA8U7y.jpg large.jpg (1536x2048, 412K)

>jews are matrilineal, while chinks are patrilineal
Basically the mix of the submissives and very high chance the chink wife leashed the jew husband.

Because they are building China up, that is why they let China florish. They are moving in on them.

He's cute, who is he?

I think you might have AIDS now

This post made me realize I'm part of the white community.

It does feel like a black cuck effect.

I noticed every white Dota 2 player has tons of Asian women commenting on their social media.

Attached: IMG-20140406-WA0001.jpg (960x540, 74K)

I'm gonna guess this is Fly from dota 2 fame. I'm sure he drifted towards her just do to asians being more tilted towards liking the game he plays professionally. So at this point I'm thinking your a multiculti EU nigger that doesn't think too far along if its who I think it is.

Every single one of them can easily get an Asian girlfriend and hapa babies if they want.

Attached: kelly6.jpg (300x263, 18K)

youtube.com/watch?v=emY6rrh2_j8

Attached: CqIUK1BUEAEQSDS.jpg (900x1200, 125K)

意味分からん君はアホやろね

Because men are really naive and gook women are the only ones to take up interest in vidya. Ofc they're gold diggers most of these make nice money.

They’re too neurotic to take white wives and they definitely want to subvert Asian countries next. China specifically.

fucking what are you on about. Jesus christ pol is full of faggots

golddiggers

It is the next step towards Jewish enhancement. Marrying into high iq peoples and getting rid of inbreeding depression. Their children will become superhumans having eternal dominion over the gentile peoples

Kalergi was not a Jew you idiot, he was a half German half Japanese aristocrat raised Catholic. He did marry a Jew tho.

/thread

They are trying to infiltrate Asia. China in particular.
Think of it this way: if they don't do it and remain ethnically seperated, the Chinese won't accept them among them, and eventually not in any position of power in the world.
My guess is that the jews will fail at this, will then try to economically destroy China, causing the Chinese to go full Hitler on them.

On 22 July 1943, Nazis deprived him of his Doctor of Philosophy degree from the University of Vienna, with the racist argument, that as a "Jew" was not considered dignified an academic degree of a German university ("eines akademischen Grades einer deutschen Hochschule unwürdig") - even though he was not Jewish nor was his family Jewish.

jews of the far east meet the jews of the middle east and west. Pottery

お前、どんだけアホやねん

>causing the Chinese to go full Holohoax on them.
waiting for this to happen

Fuck a Jew-Asian mixed population would be literally unstoppable. Imagine how wealthy your country would be in a couple decades if you imported a couple million Jewpas.

Attached: Whatnow?.png (200x200, 53K)

Well as I said he married a Jew. His children are Jewish. Both of his parents objected the marriage he was denied inheritance, although I think that didn't last.
Also quit spamming that God awful Japanese

>import cotton pickers
>look how wealthy we are!
>import bankers
>look how even wealthier we are!
You'd think you Americans should have learned by now about the price you pay in the long term for such shenanigans.

nope. i speak japanese so i'll use japanese, but you can quit being a faggot

Fly is a Dota pro. Literally every dude in the Dota pro scene is dating an asian chick. Every one.

yea imagine how mentally ill and genetically diseased if would be

kek

cause they fear if they mix with europeans too much the nog tide wont differentiate between them and the other whites,so they mix with the chinks

They wish to blend in to their surroundings, camouflage if you will.

They're the original Euromutts.

completely true. cannot understand why anyone would want to contaminate their bloodline with inbred jew DNA wanting schizophrenic children

Cause they're the most beautiful

this. then genrations down the road the offsprings will be instituations of power to commit thievery and genocide (e.g. churchill)

Attached: 32422.jpg (786x476, 154K)

Attached: 4574543.jpg (727x371, 182K)

>Reply

Jews are highly intelligent. As they merge with East Asians they will be unstoppable. The white man's big mouth, little stick, and his LARPing will be brought to heel, like a whipped dog after their merger is complete. Once whites are gone the Judeo-Asian master race will fan out across the globe butchering everything with a brown and black face. But first they have to get rid of the pathetic Christian white beta male before they can move on to total global dominance.

Attached: 18000782_mark-zuckerberg-and-wife-priscilla_77987a52_m.jpg (614x404, 50K)

its just beta nu males in general going for asian women and most jews are beta nu males

Dating gooks automatically certifies your beta status.
I have never seen a high value white man date a gook.
Only lowly betas resort to that.
It's always comical though how they think they've struck gold.
No one envies a gook-faced chinksect rice queen, especially not White thots.

Attached: images-1.png (855x359, 37K)

notail gassed this kike properly

Well so do I but this is an English board go to 日本語スレッド if you want to write Japanese.

because they have no idea about it

Chinks are like little yellow Jews anyway

Belt and road must pass through Israel. .
Pity the burgers are paying for the block in the road and it's diversion ...Afghanistan, iraq, Syria, Yemen and finally Iran ..
It will be too late for burgers to figure out the kind of chinkikery that has been played upon them .

post the one other drawing with the fat numale and the gookess having sex

Go after what you want imo.

it's a subversion tactic
they are trying to cook the gook

The Asian women are no doubt beautiful but race-mixing with them is immoral. Many happas end up having mental issues, & in Asia they are become thugspawn.

Zuckerberg and friends at a party, with their Asian girlfriends.

Attached: screen shot 2017-03-10 at 094238.png.jpg (986x650, 104K)

Fly from EG in DotA 2

Who's the artist of the drawing? I've seen his work on this site but don't know where to find his other stuff.

>18409911
>1840911
>184911
>18911
>1911
>911

Attached: 911 Israel.jpg (468x108, 13K)

Attached: 1535141819943.png (1536x956, 1.28M)

1 billion chinks vs 16 million jews. With enough of this, the jews will disappear without being more than a drop in the bucket of chinks.

He is an Israeli.

Lmao this Jew can kill you fags here with his bare hands using Krav Maga martial arts.

Attached: CkwnIZTW0AAYmiF.jpg (800x450, 66K)

I have no clue dude.
I just save these memes.

Attached: fm8icgjkkxa11.jpg (900x926, 138K)

Well we see you all as animals.

Good taste. Only a moron would marry a white woman...they are terrible mothers and worse wives.

>ping pong
is it just my autism or does yellow-fever seem to go with the jewish elites and pedos all the time?

>1 billion chinks vs 16 million jews. With enough of this, the jews will disappear without being more than a drop in the bucket of chinks.

A single Jew is worth 10,000 men. It's why the Jews utterly defeated the entire white race without firing a single shot. When you look at it from an extremely pragmatic point of view, what they accomplished is amazing.

The white man crying about his rules, and tactics, and his empathy, and his ancestors when trying to justify his endless string of defeats at the hands of Jews, is nothing if not totally pathetic.

They're trying to infiltrate them more. It's also a sign of where their loyalties are. Since kikes are trying to sink America they'll need a new host. It's the parasites' way.

Gifting each other yellow fever.

Attached: 1534273984380.png (698x867, 272K)

So what's the better slur for their offspring Chews or Kooks?

Attached: Korean Negro.gif (540x304, 1.44M)

Kooks, because it sounds like spooks and they're infiltration agents.

Attached: rostiesbtfo.jpg (586x946, 141K)

Attached: giIBgA.jpg (1200x960, 188K)

>Dating gooks automatically certifies your beta status.
What about breeding with animals?

Attached: 1532977992385.jpg (1474x982, 338K)

Asian Women's Sexual Liberation

I’m a chink slave for white cock! ^_^

>Asian woman’s burning love for White Man, her exigent desire to submit to the divine White Dominance, so often ignored and unappreciated,
>will one day shine through the darkness of this ignorant world and together White Man and his submissive asian wives will reclaim the glory of the White Man!
>My Sexual Submission to White Power by Claire Liu
>Confessions of Submissive East Asian Women by Jennifer Suzuki
>Training of Inferior East Asian Women by Jennifer Suzuki
>Philosophy of White Man Worship by Emily Chin Lynch
>Those books, which I find so wonderfully written, are must-reads for any White Man who wants to properly train and discipline his asian subjects,
>to turn asian women into proper and natural slaves, perfectly groomed to the desires of the White Man,
>meticulously domesticated to the needs of the White Man,
>docile and obedient to the enlightened rules of the White Man; and for any White Man to ponder,
>and reflect on his own inner calling to apotheosis. Reclaim the ancient glory that is the White God
>through east asian woman, oh White Man, awake!

Well shit...

Attached: 2.jpg (852x480, 39K)

Jews cant do shit to China since the Han tribe has no empathy thus cannot be manipulated by guilt.

japanese shill is honoray freemasonic jew lover, in bed with most kkk white masons shill.

Attached: nipon.jpg (800x558, 176K)

And jews require societies with such rules and tactics for them to play when convenient. They live as parasites.

What about it?
And dating gooks is beta too.

It is hard to get rid of the jew parasites because they have no nation, if you genocide them in Spain there are still more of them in Germany who will try to get back into Spain because they are cancer that must spread to every country on this planet. If jews were normal and had their empire of Israel we could wipe them out much easier, but still even with Israel these parasites cant fuck off out of gentile nations.

>goy, stop with yellowfever and start racemixing with africans

Attached: no goyum no.jpg (1366x652, 280K)

cuck, spaceforce 4 wealth elites only

gas yourself, and fight amonst pollute, etc..

Attached: lasers.jpg (1280x851, 345K)

fear is Jewish? (((Loomis)))?

>What about it?
nothing

Attached: WMAF vs BMWF.png (1066x1426, 1.94M)

>chinese writer
>goy
sounds more like a butthurt chink to me

Jewish people larp as whatever is dominant in an area until they get BTFO. simple as that. Turks and meds, to whites of all flavors, time to GTFO again, Going Happa with the chinese is their next attempt at escape and infiltration, they already know the game is up in the west, but it wont be for a while longer.

long laid plans user. Always escaping. just watch it.

Why do think that is? Maybe it has something to do with the fact that every white women is a disgusting cock-riding slut these days.

Why do you not want children that look like they came from some final fantasy game?

Attached: 1458851054672.jpg (500x741, 59K)

Interesting table, but it seems bullshit.
It says that a white men that don't earn more than white women are attractive to them.
Women make on average make far less than men, so a male partner that earns an equal amount is dating down for them if you look at income percentile.
Also black women don't need 220k of convincing to go for a white man. At a 100k you're in rich as fuck for most of them.

How else are they going to replace the Elite in the Asian nations? White's are close to done so now they're breeding with the Asians to acquire their appearance, thus making it easier to take over those nations.

Yea but this is Jews we're talking about. They take their racial purity very seriously.

>writer
>doesn't look up editor
oy vey

Attached: 1531776493571.jpg (624x960, 78K)

>Thinking I can produce a child even remotely this good looking

You are both crying about tactics. Tactics white men have understood for centuries and then ignored. You've failed to adapt to the modern battlefield and your enemy, and the result is a nearly endless string of defeats. There is no honor in your processes and efforts--only in victory. And the white man has no victories against the Jew, at least not since Hadrian went to war with them nearly 2000 years ago.

White men will re-hash the Jew's tactics and cry about their endless losses until whites are completely gone, having done absolutely nothing of importance to stop their own genocide.

The redpill is this: your enemies will never play by your rules. No one but other white men give a shit about your pointless and ineffective LARPing, rules of engagement, or your ridiculous notion of unearned honor you bestow upon yourselves for "trying" and then losing.

Coz they'd still be gooks.
With gook habits like cannibalism and a taste for gutter oil along with ZERO situational awareness as they stumble through lethal hazards like comical retards.
I wish more gooks died in accidents.

Attached: images-2.png (187x270, 12K)

>jews take their racial purity very seriously
Haha, lol no. Why do you think so many of them can pass as white nowadays while their people started out as Arab looking creatures?

smart, rich guys going for the cream of the crop. If a woman you're going for and not a semi-man-wannabe go for an asian woman.

Attached: 1465143865024.jpg (600x600, 135K)

Women are attracted to men, what's the problem? Presumably you're not one of the men they're attracted to.

You are right user, but I am still pointing out the real reason we havent gotten rid of jews yet. Did you know there are jews in fucking Uzbeckistan? These parasites are fucking everywhere and a hivemind that all work together to ovethrow the human race. It would take a serious bioweapon targeted at only them to get rid of jews for good.