Would you support testing children for IQ at 5 and killing off the ones with a sub-90 score?

Would you support testing children for IQ at 5 and killing off the ones with a sub-90 score?

Attached: 65124123652.jpg (1500x1000, 218K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9GGc7KcvqtE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Of course we want the niggers exterminated

Are you just looking for a way to get rid of gypsies?
Has there ever been a serious attempt to get rid of them?

You dont know how iq works do you?

Romanians used to keep them as slaves, which was the only time they were ever useful to society. But unless you believe in the Holocaust then no.

There was an attempt last century.
The second attempt came in 2007 when we joined the EU. :^)

Yes, it works so that there will always be sub-90 IQ people to kill off.

Attached: lvBTXZi.png (206x281, 8K)

>kill
No.

But everyone under 90 IQ should be sterilized, world wide.
And the bottom 1% reaching puberty, annually, from that point forward.

People are already seperated into caste depending on IQ. If you are an idiot in elementary school in canada you are put into the -3 or -4 streams as of this time, and no matter how well you do in these streams you will not go to uni. Maybe 40% of students are seperated into these streams. It is not unreasonable and has not caused any kind of protest, but as it catagorizes children, I would say its unfair. It is an extremely subtle yet intrinsic element of the new Canada. Are we redpilled Jow Forums?

what happened in 77?

That's Racist!

Attached: hwite2a.png (940x788, 611K)

i would support giving this question
>Would you support testing children for IQ at 5 and killing off the ones with a sub-90 score?
to adults and killing off the ones that answer "yes"

I can only assume they are "decree babies" that came after the '66 census.

Attached: decree.png (1693x942, 111K)

No, because I'm a musician. This would kill all the drummers.

Attached: abortions.png (1694x669, 40K)

>implying we need drummers

There'd be no new Jow Forumsacks 8 years after this policy was implemented

Attached: Whatnow?.png (200x200, 53K)

>implying that's a bad thing

if it's my kid: no
if it's your kid: yes

Drum machines are cool but they aren't the same

burger tier response

Attached: 478913241234.jpg (640x360, 26K)

Everyone with an IQ below 100 deserves to die

Everyone with an IQ below 140 should be a slave

Everyone with an IQ above 140 should be the aristocracy

i've known plenty of low-iq folk who are good workers and good people who do the right thing, and plenty of high iq shitheads who sit around and love off gibs while yelling about how their high number on a jew test makes them better than [x], so no

>CDs just arent as good as records, theyre too high def. Get with the times grandpa.

this guy is right
OP you are retarded
heritibility of IQ is very low at age 5, like 0.2-0.3. The IQ score you get then will be not indicative at all of the IQ scores you get when they are full grown adults when heritibility reaches 0.8.

I can't believe I'm the first person in the thread to tell OP why this is retarded.

The only way to do this is to use the genetic IQ measurements that are just starting to be developed now. When they are fully developed THEN it'd make sense to kill off people with less than like 80 IQ more like it. 90 is too high, you don't want adverse dysgenic effects here.

Yes because then Jow Forums wouldn’t be flooded with dumb ass posts like this.

More like:
IQ test everyone at 18 (after puberty)
Sterilize those below your cut off bar

No killing unless someone commits bad enough crime

no

This is BS plain and simple. You are probably referring to "advanced reasoning" i.e. learned "intelligence" which does not exist. Any lexicon is a construct of the environment; the brain should only be tested with analytic outcome patterns based on fractal logic; not black and white temporary meanings of words that have evolved between generations since their creation.

>Would you support testing children for IQ at 5 and killing off the ones with a sub-90 score?

No because then there would be a bunch of above 90 IQ people working jobs as baggers and janitors who would be dissatisfied and prone to political agitation due to their poor circumstances.

what are you talking about, brutally killing brainlets with public executions will intoxicate the populace with spirit and fire, the spirit and fire with which the humanity will be freed from its own anachronistic mind and propelled into the absolute self determination of transhumanism

Jow Forums is dead and there are no serious threads anymore. There are slide thread about in-n-out burger? People should just stop posting here.

Attached: 1534673917508.gif (224x533, 171K)

I think using force to cull the weakest members of society is a slippery slope because undesirable traits can end up being highly subjective. A better solution for the intelligence question is to offer a lump sum, maybe $10k, to anyone who is willing to be sterilized before a certain age (only people who'd be forcibly sterilized would be felons or some other classification of serious criminal). Would filter for poverty (correlated to low intelligence and other negative traits) and impulsive behavior. 10k is nothing in the scheme of things but could prevent multiple individuals from being born who might cost the state hundreds of thousands in the long run. And it would be totally voluntary in addition to preventing people with weak finances from burdening themselves with dependents, which should improve their quality of life.

A caste system enforced through organized education will always be best. Prove me wrong.

>testing IQ at 5

Only a brainlet thinks you can test young children for IQ.

I would not kill kids but things like people with hereditary diseases been sterilized would be a good idea. Also I think that no all people should be able to have children. The state should make an economic and psychological exam to the fathers to see if they are capable individuals that will give a good life and example to their kids.

That or the state raising the children like the nazis did with the Lebesborn program. Creating productive and strong men and women.

Attack psychometrics with your armchair theory all you want. Predictive validity and correlation reigns supreme. I don't give a flying fuck about your personal philosophical definition of "intelligence", or if IQ measures "intelligence" for that matter, since the term is subjective and volatile as you mention.

No, but I would support testing OPs for faggotry and killing of the ones with a high faggotry score. Like you, OP.

Jow Forums would cease to exist

FUCK THAT, Murder all the leftist. Loyalty is far more important academic intelligence. You can have all the brains you wan't but if you want to enslave mankind to marxism youre still a fucking disease.

not as early as 5, but yes.

Just sterilize them. No need to kill them.

There is LITERALLY nothing wrong with enjoying a little, cute, slender, shaved, feminine penis from time to time.

Attached: WQ003443433.jpg (1050x1050, 332K)

>. And it would be totally voluntary in addition to preventing people with weak finances from burdening themselves with dependents, which should improve their quality of life.

we already have that it is called Planned Parenthood.

you have clearly never met a boarding school kid who wasn't some prodigy there on scholarship but just a rich kid. they stash them there because they can't cut it in regular schools.

We'll need to keep a few of them to be sheet metal workers, plumbers, and auto mechanics

Many of us should learn from his example.

Attached: 23123123.png (374x465, 156K)

It is one thing to be a rich kid, it is another thing entirely to be of the other 90% of humanity and filtered into the -4 stream in highschool.

ITT edgy teens try to justify Hitler's ideas.

OP, you do know that an IQ of 100 is the relative average right??

Right??

So if you kill all people with an IQ of 100 then something like an IQ of 120 becomes the new average and is now set at 100...

Meaning you'll never stop killing.

yes, I said so earlier
see

i support mandatory killing of all eastern europeans, romanians included

tell me more about canadas education system, you know so much

no but I would support sending all jews to israel and removing all their weapons and nuclear arsenal

bro, fuckoff

Canada is importing blacks and muslims by the ton
they will bring down the iq average of canada easily

we have a lot of somalians
one of the most low IQ people ever

I'd rather sterilise the worthless

And here we go again with moronic edgy ideas. And that is why people will never take anything Jow Forums says seriously.

If so, you wouldn't be here with us today, gypsy.

If that happened 99% of this board would be dead

NO U!!!

Why not just sterilization? Not edgy enough to get (you)s?

5 year olds are sub 90 IQ because their age.
I think we should start killing people that say IQ and don't actually know what it is

Attached: 1232135346435.png (1210x1190, 116K)

because OP is Mr Podesta looking for new recruits to his satanic cult because the last ones died just like the ones before them.

Attached: 1353567457465.png (682x682, 531K)

Yes.
The Holocaust.

There is a reason age is factored in when calculating IQ scores, you double nigger. You don't put 5 year olds and 15 year olds on the same distribution.

Yes, as this would disproportionately affect children of color so as a white male I wholeheartedly support this

way to be redundant.

Attached: 1242356456.jpg (580x382, 60K)

pic related is why Op is talking about 5 year olds and killing them.

Attached: 1232435435.jpg (625x468, 53K)

Thats the plan goy

don't make me bring the ayyylmaos.

Attached: 1535359497440.jpg (250x211, 5K)

Not kiled, but made sterile

Attached: Harsh.jpg (640x450, 131K)

5 years old? Good lord lad, give em tell at least 18

Stop fighting with your Sister or Ill turn this Civilization around right now mister and its back to the caves.

Attached: 213453465435645.png (650x638, 39K)

>wants to tinker with infant's junk.
The Look Suits you.

Attached: 1513787522104.png (720x644, 224K)

>5 years old? Good lord lad, give em tell at least 18

IQ can't be raised by education or anything else. You are born with a potential IQ and it can only ever be lowered by environmental factors, not raised. You can turn a potato into french fries, but not a scientist.

The reason sterilization is preferred is because these dumbasses don't do any "planning". Do you think condoms, plan B and abortion has stopped poor people from having too many children? Planned Parenthood is like a band-aid. Condoms are cheap, abortions wouldn't be necessary if people could be responsible, so your argument that the need is fully served is demonstrably false.

You also addressed the least important point I made, which was literally an afterthought. Good job?

Absolutely not. That kind of talk is what drives people to oppose nationalists.

Something like this is better. They can still have decent lives and not be removed from their families, but can't produce more low-IQ people. Same could apply to other mental and physical defects.

It can though you fucking brainlet. If I just had you take IQ tests over and over again your score would creep up and up (although very very slowly since you're starting so low).

look some volunteers enjoy getting your face smashed by a rifle butt.

Attached: 1533292212355.jpg (600x600, 102K)

youtube.com/watch?v=9GGc7KcvqtE

Attached: 4643657567.jpg (468x363, 63K)

No, no sterilisation. Just allow 1 child per low-IQ couple and encourage at least 3 per high-IQ couple.

dumb frogposter
get gassed

Of course not. Stupid people self restrict so they are not a danger. Teach them to live a virtuous life and problem is solved

Well, it's not like I would have anything to be worried about. Shit I was thinking about IQ today. I feel like most of my friends during my party years of high school were low IQ, and they literally single out people who show signs of higher intelligence.

Im not the one volunteering to be euthenized like you guys.

Attached: 42363468578.png (1918x1080, 932K)

>implying
My IQ is 124. I'm safe (hopefully)

good luck being ruled by literal autists. most successful people occupying positions that require immense social skills are in the 115-130 iq range

>Look how Smart I am promoting the idea of Death.
If you promote this don't be suprised when the van pulls up.

Attached: 12323453564357.jpg (450x205, 28K)

or did you retards not realize thats how you volunteer ?

Attached: 27467345.jpg (960x940, 64K)

What death? I'm not calling for people to be castrated. Just stop poor retards from shitting out 100 kids.

So let me say it again.

Enjoy having your face smashed.

By whom and for what reason?

Where else are armies going to get their soldiers?
And you talk all this shit about how your so smart.
For someone so intelligent your awfully stupid.
>Who am I whats going on Where when what is this?
Your fucked.

Attached: 35437567.jpg (1200x760, 189K)

You're retarded

do you understand that focusing on IQ means that asians are the superior race so our population will decrease in size right?

I say anything below 96
That should help eradicate a few Jewish nations in the Middle East

>Now only the smarter Muslims exist
You fucked up. You should do the opposite. If Muslims score too high then they should be prevented from having kids.

I like this plan. Have it reversible if possible, but it has to be paid out of their own pocket.

Do we need to specify IQ within racial populations for people like you? IQ WITHIN POPULATIONS. Fucking nigger subhuman

why are you angry?

aren't you chinese?

>but it has to be paid out of their own pocket.
His idea is better. No one is going to pay to be sterilize but I think a lot of people would be happy with 10k $ because they didn't want to have kids anyways.

muslims wont even score sub 80

No i believe at a much later date and not killing them off instead sterilising them. maybe a test at 20 as for instance as a kid I was dumb as shit. After puberty I Was a A plus student. Also they wouldn’t understand the gravity of the test