ISS Hoax

Alright, I got a real question for you. So open this thread in a new window so you don't lose it as it gets slid.

There is clearly a lot faked video footage of "astronauts on the International Space Station".

Yet, there are also many VERY REAL videos from the actual ISS as well, such as watch?v=QvTmdIhYnes

So, why would NASA and the government go through the trouble to create fake, bullshit videos and interviews when they could just stick to always having real ones?

Why put up these military spooks with perm-ed hair in 0G and whatnot, when they could just do live interviews with the real members of the ISS?

Cui bono? Is it an intentional dis-information psyop meant to fuel conspiritards like flat-earthers? Are they running it as a test for methods of public deception?

I don't get it. Any of you have an explanation for it?

Attached: ISS Hoax.jpg (480x270, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WwimocU0IIc?t=256
youtu.be/GF7B4X3CppI
youtu.be/dm7S8aXQJ4I
youtu.be/7UBy3_obxpE
youtu.be/HpBEduGMapw?t=90
youtu.be/PEPuY_OmCps
youtu.be/IAcp3BFBYw4
youtube.com/watch?v=EFUJW1r6YVo
linkedin.com/in/richard-scobee-23875418
directory.engr.wisc.edu/ie/faculty/smith_michael
law.yale.edu/judith-resnik
youtube.com/watch?v=Bns4R5ZsVUw
youtu.be/czW0iRJuH1A?t=75
youtu.be/1XIn89TxZS0
youtu.be/FFTDaLbYbPE
youtu.be/N09ItYiSkj4
youtu.be/fFBAznZwqVg?t=196
youtube.com/watch?v=hAgJgGRIGDw
youtu.be/mkq5CjLQFLk
youtu.be/MmjKRktNzVc?t=54
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

get in here ya turds

>too retarded to even be able to properly post a jewtube link
>reddit spacing everywhere
kill yourself you faggot

Youre fuckin' newfag for sure. If you think I linked to youtube incorrectly, go drown yourself in puddi, or at least go out in a way to make EFG proud.

Now fuck off unless you got something worth saying.

Maybe they're all real and space doesn't work the way you expect

Maybe the scientists in space are too busy for interviews

>I don't get it. Any of you have an explanation for it?
The accepted curve drop is 8(miles squared)
or
8in.(distance in miles^2)

Which means to take the square root of the distance traveled in miles and then multiply that figure by eight inches.

So for example, if you traveled one mile, the formula would look something like this;

8(1×1) = 8 Inches of total curvature

And for the first ten miles traveled of curvature in inches…

8(1×1) = 8 Inches of total curvature
8(2×2) = 32 Inches of total curvature
8(3×3) = 72 Inches of total curvature
8(4×4) = 128 Inches of total curvature
8(5×5) = 200 Inches of total curvature
8(6×6) = 288 Inches of total curvature
8(7×7) = 392 Inches of total curvature
8(8×8) = 512 Inches of total curvature
8(9×9) = 648 Inches of total curvature
8(10×10) = 800 Inches of total curvature

Yet we can't measure any curvature AT ALL!! FROM ANY DISTANCE!!!

Attached: 1510207053075.webm (1024x578, 1.33M)

Attached: 1505681515910.jpg (1200x965, 114K)

Attached: 1518602898041.png (1171x689, 883K)

Attached: 1521624595670.png (960x662, 922K)

forgot webm

Attached: highaltitude.webm (1920x1080, 2.92M)

Attached: 1506413113726.jpg (1000x667, 331K)

Attached: 1513859321312.jpg (1190x859, 74K)

Attached: flatnonrotating.jpg (1184x993, 199K)

>flat earther is back to spam another space thread

Attached: kys.jpg (376x300, 46K)

>Why fake the shape of earth??

New land discoveries, possible other lifeforms that have better advancements in technology.

If the earth is a sphere, theres nowhere else to bother exploring. It also creates a one-world religion of scientific explanation.

Considering the earth is flat, it raises a lot of uncomfortable questions, not just about lies but the reality of what we exist on.

What if instead of planets, there were just islands to be discovered? There would be new plants, new fungi, new minerals, new food, new creatures, NEW EVERYTHING!!!

Attached: infiniteplane.jpg (1374x1046, 389K)

/thread

Attached: 1488697280488.jpg (600x600, 25K)

so the Earth is flat?

No

It's just an ongoing larp. They are like the AnCapGod guy. They are in to deep to just do the sane thing and stop. Now they have to "prove" that they are still doing what they always have been. To drastic of a change would require firing the boomer management class.

Remember...it is a government agency.
Unfortunately, it's our government.

Attached: image.jpg (3116x3109, 632K)

Gopro footage, sun distance seen 4:15

youtu.be/WwimocU0IIc?t=256

Pay attention to the lack of curvature shown had extreme height, also see the small and small reflection below the sun.

IF the sun is 93million miles away and GIGANTIC, why is this reflection hotspot so SMALL???

Attached: dogcam.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

you don't even tell us what time it is out of a 50 minute video, you faggot

>Yet, there are also many VERY REAL videos from the actual ISS as well
That's where you're wrong bucko

I'll explain this once for this board. Do you know where the ISS is? It's in space. Do you think there are any wires connecting the ISS to Earth? No, of course not. That means the data is transmitted wirelessly. Okay so? When packets travel wirelessly you may drop packets along the way. When you see these artifacts and strange things in the ISS videos this is the reason why. The ISS is fucking far away and data is traveling from space to Earth. The Earth is not flat and space exists and these threads are dumb as fuck.

Friendly reminder. Our snow globe has an owner. He isn't happy with what we've done to the place.
Soon, He's gonna come clean it.

Attached: image.jpg (3440x1429, 2.22M)

Might want to do a bit more research before declaring someone else >dumb as fuck.

Attached: image.jpg (564x614, 58K)

What is your background OP? Any formal training or education in science? Qualifications? Did you finish high school?

I have no idea, but BUMP

Do you have any idea how many spacex launches happen? You can watch the entire launch to space. There is no fucking reason to fake that. Use your brain a little.

stop worshiping cgi pictures goy

Attached: math.jpg (954x661, 70K)

Damn so I guess bridges can't curve with the Earth, we've been BTFO

>did gravity cause coalescence of matter into clumps of asteroids, and then with more matter into spheres because this reduces stress on the surface making it the lowest potential energy geometry, and with many gorillions of these spheres forming, at least one of them had the conditions for life to form after a billion years
>or do we live on a flat plane with weird balls flying above it for unknown reasons

>spacex
Spacex photoshop

youtu.be/GF7B4X3CppI

"You could tell its real because it looks so fake"
youtu.be/dm7S8aXQJ4I
Proof SpaceX Changed & Edited Their Live Stream Falcon Heavy Launch

youtu.be/7UBy3_obxpE

Attached: starman.webm (1280x720, 1.81M)

OK, shill. This is a slide thread I'm out. I can't comprehend the level of insanity required to believe man has faked tens of thousands of space launches just to fool others... for... ??? no fucking reason.

Why fake this AT ALL????

ESA (Europeon NASA) fucked up their CGI, see 15:10

youtu.be/HpBEduGMapw?t=90

Attached: esacgi.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

>reddit spacing everywhere

This is such a newfag meme, ive been on Jow Forums since 2006 and also use "reddit spacing".

>I can't comprehend the level of insanity required to believe man has faked tens of thousands of space launches

Its been going on for years

Attached: Stop Motion Animation Revealed.webm (1280x720, 2.89M)

Russia faked it too

1965 NASA BUSTED - Stop Motion Animation Revealed

youtu.be/PEPuY_OmCps

Attached: Stop Motion Animation Russia.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

Heres your space thread OP

>chromasky screen

Attached: bushatnasa.webm (1280x720, 2.9M)

Further proof of blue/green screen, exhibit B

Attached: NASA CGI GLITCH.webm (640x360, 2.24M)

Exhibit C

>WARP TECH CONFIRMED

Attached: cgiproof.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

wait till you see the 'supposed' spherical drop of Lisbon-Vladivostok Railway, you fucking dolt

Cool backflip

Attached: wiretrick.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

Just stop, dude. This thread wasn't even about flat earth.

Attached: wiretangled.webm (932x524, 2.74M)

Attached: harness.webm (1280x720, 2.85M)

Attached: harness2.webm (720x576, 1.06M)

Attached: harness3.webm (884x552, 2.78M)

wtf

Attached: 1374035697029s.jpg (125x125, 4K)

Attached: harness4.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

Attached: gravityinspace.webm (1280x720, 2.88M)

Rocket hitting firmament?

youtu.be/IAcp3BFBYw4

Attached: Rocket hitting the flat earth dome.webm (1280x720, 2.62M)

NASA Challenger Crew Still Alive

youtube.com/watch?v=EFUJW1r6YVo

Didn't these astronots die in the 86' challenger crash? Why are they still alive?

linkedin.com/in/richard-scobee-23875418

directory.engr.wisc.edu/ie/faculty/smith_michael

law.yale.edu/judith-resnik

Attached: challenger.jpg (796x1200, 239K)

space may be the final frontier but its made in a hollywood basement.

Attached: 42346548790-.jpg (225x224, 5K)

Where the fuck do all the other continents come from, what is on them?

youtube.com/watch?v=Bns4R5ZsVUw

Attached: fisheyecompliation.jpg (1920x6080, 2.34M)

>Where the fuck do all the other continents come from, what is on them?

Good question

>Admiral Richard Byrd (first man to transverse north AND south pole) said theres more land to be discovered outside of south pole
>Byrd says antartica (south pole) is full of uranium and mountains of coal that could "generate enough energy for the entire earth for centuries"
>Byrd says theres a continent as big as america beyond the south pole from south america

"... Strangely enough theres left in the world today: an area as big as the U.S. thats never been seen by a human being, and thats beyond the pole on the other side of the southpole from middle america - and I think its quite astonishing that there should be an area as big as that unexplored." Admiral Richard Byrd

youtu.be/czW0iRJuH1A?t=75

Attached: ancientmap.jpg (626x907, 145K)

Nobody can disprove this

Attached: polarnight2.jpg (1871x1143, 681K)

or this

Attached: Midnightsun3.jpg (1910x1586, 916K)

This is the wrong shape of the flat earth. Ice wall doesn't exist and you can clearly see the sun setting halfway on the horizon without getting smaller. The truth is the earth has two ends, the setting and rising of the sun, it goes underneath the earth and comes out the other end. There is no east and west because compasses are just divining stones and don't always point the same way.

Attached: aristotle.png (1472x1304, 2.89M)

Gather around, story time.

Eather science is the real deal. Electricity drives all things, all things exist in fractals, ie they can scale from micro to macro, ie brain to universal pattern of star clusters.

There's a very good reason we can't leave the firmament. The electrical environment cannot human life. We will die without the Earth's Schumann resonance, byproduct of Earth's electromagnetic field.

Another example, if NASA actually dumped an Earth Rover on Mars, its electrical motors would work entirely different. Because the electrical potential on each planet is different. Even on Asteroids the Rosetta mission probe sparked a massive flash from breaking electrical potential, and that was on a small meteorite. A planet may likely fry a ground based rover.

Attached: 62dd9d4eeac388245cc51ac77845b6b7.png (1221x993, 1.27M)

Fuck off shill

Weather on flat earth makes MORE sense

youtu.be/1XIn89TxZS0

Azimuthal Map erased

youtu.be/FFTDaLbYbPE

Attached: azumuthal.jpg (600x600, 78K)

Attached: seasonsflatearth.jpg (1872x1047, 487K)

Attached: seasons2.jpg (758x946, 164K)

Attached: axis.jpg (682x682, 65K)

Attached: satellitesarereal.jpg (750x563, 65K)

Attached: satelliteproof.jpg (709x749, 216K)

Attached: satellitejunk.jpg (603x643, 200K)

I'll give you eight inches of curvature

Attached: IMG_1036.gif (350x300, 1.9M)

>doesn't know how to link to YouTube

You're the one who's a shill. Timezones are a hoax and the sun rises above the whole earth at once. Stop posting that stupid hemispheres map because they can't go up high enough to even see all of one part of one continent so the shapes are completely wrong, and also the lands go far beyond those on the map because the pacific isn't the same ocean in Japan and California because they're on opposite ends of the earth.

How do satellites not fucking melt in the thermosphere at 1500+ degress??

Where are the REAL pictures of satellites? How come you never see the THOUSANDS in any pictures/footage of earth in orbit?

youtu.be/N09ItYiSkj4

Attached: realsatellites.png (1869x943, 2.36M)

Goddamn, they fucked up their layering. All of their shit is fake as hell.

Attached: flat-earth.jpg (350x375, 14K)

>Timezones are a hoax
Its all about perspective. Its not the earth rotating, its the small, local sun leaving perspective as a light source circling above us

Attached: sunrise.webm (720x576, 1.9M)

>hurrr. Why cant i see the names and shit of all the satellites. Durrr

"It is photoshopped because its its its... it has to be"
NASA ARTIST ROBERT SIMMON

youtu.be/fFBAznZwqVg?t=196

The big question is obviously... WHY?? Why does it HAVE to be shopped? We take pictures of saturns rings, but not of our OWN EARTH???

If you're going to collage/composite, then COMPOSITE! Don't fucking copy/paste, thats FAKING AN IMAGE!

If you copy and paste, thats now an artistic rendition, not a composite.

Attached: copypasted.jpg (1280x500, 283K)

Attached: swatztika.jpg (1050x1366, 299K)

This 8 inches per mile squared doesn't make even a conceptual sense, like it fails even as a strawman.

This is because THE EARTH IS NOT A FUCKING PARABOLA.

Attached: firefox_2018-08-31_10-26-43.png (380x288, 8K)

The image I posted is not from the video I posted.

The video is real, legit footage from the ISS. The picture is from another video called "ISS Hoax".

Metabunk disagrees

Attached: curvechart3.jpg (1789x1004, 267K)

>This 8 inches per mile squared doesn't make even a conceptual sense

I agree, its total bullshit

Attached: missingcurve.jpg (900x675, 98K)

>space station rotates in order to not get burned by the sun.

>for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

are you stupid?

Ok then, so why would russia or the united states for that matter, confirm each other's launches during the cold war? It seems like both sides were waiting for an opportunity to call bullshit on each other but they never did!

They wanted to fucking bomb each other to the stone age but somehow they are both in on the conspiracy??

If that were true why does the sun set halfway across the horizon without getting any smaller?

My explanation makes sense, the sun sets at one end of the earth, goes underneath the earth and rises at the other end. North south east and west don't exist

>hey wanted to fucking bomb each other to the stone age but somehow they are both in on the conspiracy??

Russia was our ally in WW2, yes? Its all a big fraud

Attached: russiahandtool.jpg (720x469, 42K)

No, I am not. There are some videos, such as the one I linked to, which show very real footage of people on the ISS. Its clearly not being simulated in a 0G plane dive because its 50 minutes long, and there isnt a harness as the move freely throughout the station.

My issue, is there are other videos where people are pretending to be aboard the ISS and they are clearly wearing harnesses, etc.

Why create faked videos when you don't need to?

guys, yesterday there was a thread on /pol that Curiosity is not really on Mars, but somewhere in the Canadian steppes.
........ why is this board turning into /x/?

You do realise that there is almost no air there so there is no effective way for that heat to transfer even if they were all in the thermosphere.

The only thing that could transfer that much heat is direct sunlight and there's a reason why satellites are wrapped in that gold foil.

>If that were true why does the sun set halfway across the horizon without getting any smaller?

It doesnt

Attached: seasonsgeocentric.jpg (1036x546, 141K)

show the full image, with both panels

>The only thing that could transfer that much heat is direct sunlight and there's a reason why satellites are wrapped in that gold foil.

I love the ps2 graphic illustrations

Attached: satelliteGOOGLE.jpg (565x407, 37K)

And why are you a fucking fag trying to supress the truth?
Muh /x/ muh shills muh tinfoilers muh conspiritards. Go suck a dick you fucking lying faggot.

>show the full image, with both panels

nvm you're right, found the curve

Attached: mnteverestFISHY.jpg (704x886, 209K)

what truth, dumbo?
space doesnt exist, gravity isnt real, and we're all living on a giant turtle?

Icewall of Antarctica

youtube.com/watch?v=hAgJgGRIGDw

---

Antarctic Explorers Killed? Jarle Andhoy's Story
youtu.be/mkq5CjLQFLk

---

This pilot admits to know the earth is FLAT

youtu.be/MmjKRktNzVc?t=54

Attached: artictreaty.jpg (1200x1200, 312K)

THIS THREAD WILL BE CENSORED

Attached: bantcensorship2.jpg (1406x1085, 450K)

Which earth is REAL?

Why is the water different colors? Why can the hubble take pics of different planets, yet we have to use a composite of earth???

Attached: cgi.jpg (840x600, 110K)