African Child Sacrifice and Occultism

You guys ever looked into African human sacrifice? I have a friend from Africa who was telling me all about it

Apparently in Africa things like witchcraft and voodoo are completely normal, and it actually works. People see demons and stuff like that all the time. People get cursed and their lives fall apart, AND people do child sacrifice to do spells.

Is this possibly what the elites are really up to? People like John Podesta and the spirit cooking stuff? and ALSO the Hollywood elites always signaling all of this occult garbage?

youtube.com/watch?v=1o6h9QljfyY

Attached: 1533795736431.jpg (700x1024, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C9SiRNibD14
youtube.com/watch?v=ZCiWBDTJA70
citizen.co.za/news/news-africa/1571208/nigeria-crime-gang/
thenewsnigeria.com.ng/2017/07/badoo-boys-serial-grindstone-murderers-put-ikorodu-on-the-edge/
youtu.be/0rwnIqRl4gc
mysteriousuniverse.org/2016/02/the-mystery-of-the-murderous-leopard-cult/
unexplainedstuff.com/Secret-Societies/The-Leopard-Men.html
bloggingwithoutmaps.blogspot.com/2012_06_01_archive.html
refworld.org/pdfid/4b6fe2890.pdf
bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-africa-45147053/bbc-crew-mistaken-for-ritual-killers-in-malawi
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2146789/How-criminologist-probing-ritual-boy-Thames-murder-confront-personal-tragedy-daughters-mysterious-death-Africa.html
youtube.com/watch?v=fPZ1jY9M8xQ
iol.co.za/news/south-africa/kwazulu-natal/durbans-house-of-horror-1021963
youtube.com/watch?v=6SB2xRJHsjU
news24.com/Archives/Witness/Killed-for-pure-muthi-20150430
bbc.com/pidgin
youtube.com/watch?v=NNhSLbh1K-M
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Men_of_Two_Worlds
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nocebo#Ambiguity_of_anthropological_usage
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>works
>Africa

pick one

Attached: AfricanPolicing.webm (480x360, 483K)

They are behind the curve. The jews have been doing this shit for years. Fuck the kikes.

are you retarded?

here you go, and I'm deleting this pic next

Attached: WTF.jpg (633x271, 39K)

Very few people are in on magic. It’s probably not what you think but it’s very easy to have experiences that are, at the very least, unexplainable by modern science. Even think of something like “prosperity gospel”, law of attraction type of thing. The number 1 self-help book ever, Think and Grow Rich, literally tells you that the best road to success and wealth is to form an idea of it in your mind and transmute it into reality. It’s maybe not obvious but you come across this kind of thing everywhere.
I remember a Styxhexenhammer bit about Podesta and the Spirit Eating shit, and while I’m not completely on the same page as him, he talks about how it’s mostly an act, making a farce of the occult. They probably don’t fully understand the rituals nor the spirits and are halfhazardly “going through the motions” for all the wrong reasons. Whatever your religious/spiritual/even moral beliefs are, it’s pretty obvious that good things tend to happen to good people and usually any Forces in the universe act in the favour of a true Platonic wisdom-seeker, rather than some idiot trying to summon Satan in his basement to fuck his crush or kill his bully. In the case of the World Elite summoning dark spirits, sacrificing children, etc, what they don’t realize is that any cruel, left-hand “daemon” they are trying to control, will take the first chance it can get to escape a pact or fuck over the summoners. Time isn’t on their side.

>Apparently in Africa things like witchcraft and voodoo are completely normal, and it actually works

Are you?

Mind you the context of my video are niggers in SA getting butt hurt over not being paid enough so they killed a cop with a machete

Yeah it goes on here a lot with african immigrants, they find headless torsos & limbs & stuff, it's not widely reported in the mainstream media though because dats racist.

If anyone’s concerned with what I’m saying here, also, consider how utterly unexplained the universe and its fundamental forces and make-up are. Consider how quantum theory is in the process of proving the Many Worlds/Dimensions theory of the universe, and maybe even think about the “meme magic” involved in getting Trump elected. That’s all.

Why you deleting the pic? lmao

Attached: 1535312345444.jpg (250x250, 14K)

She is one of those mutts who doesn't look like a mutt. If not for the majority of her genes being of European Anglo descent, she would have ended up as another mulatta no one cares about.

This is now a Venti thread

Attached: 1535388730583.gif (245x270, 2.22M)

Attached: 1533173109975.webm (800x478, 1.93M)

Attached: 21435326_281746512341367_8952629487632121856_n.jpg (1080x1350, 131K)

That just means magic and occult is highly elaborate confirmation bias with some denial slathered on top.

Anyway, if Brittany said she'd post NUDE and did the joke, that would be funny and Jewish and whatever. But she blew it. She owes Team Peanut Butter nudes and still nobody knows what the rules of that game was.

This Africans and their muh voodoo is the new meme. Literally saw this today:
youtube.com/watch?v=C9SiRNibD14

Attached: America helping africa.jpg (720x692, 49K)

Would this explain this?
youtube.com/watch?v=ZCiWBDTJA70

i'm all good then, got a full head of hair

Attached: albino-large-msg-134461668915.jpg (286x380, 11K)

Africa has a long history of ritual murder cults that goes back centuries if not longer. The latest that is known to be going on is the badoo gang in Nigeria that has murdered dozens of people.
citizen.co.za/news/news-africa/1571208/nigeria-crime-gang/

>Three days earlier, four worshippers were killed as they prayed, in the latest murders blamed on a shadowy gang dubbed the Badoo, believed to have killed 30 people since June last year.
>Fear and a lack of faith in the police to protect them has prompted residents to watch over their communities. Every night, bonfires are lit on the streets between 10:00 pm and 6:00 am. Anyone caught on suspicion of being a member of the gang is immediately lynched, locals said.
>The gang is said to drain the blood of their victims into a calabash or gourd, then soak it onto a white handkerchief.
>“The rumour is that Badoo sells the blood-stained handkerchief to ritualists who use it for money and power charms,” said Babatunde Ogunyemi, a traditional chief in Ibeshe, in the south of Ikorodu.
>“Each handkerchief costs 500,000 naira ($1,600, 1,400 euros). This explains why Badoo usually wipe out an entire family in order to make more money.”

Attached: 1528232305874.png (770x451, 774K)

thenewsnigeria.com.ng/2017/07/badoo-boys-serial-grindstone-murderers-put-ikorodu-on-the-edge/
>The serial killings, almost done with impunity, sooner put the residents on edge, as patience thinned out about police inaction in taming the menace. Some communities set up their own vigilante gangs to protect themselves, since the police had woefully failed in their duties.
>The self-help culminated into recent lynching of suspected members of the gang. The first happened at Igbo Oluwo Estate in Ikorodu on 30 June. Three members of the gang arrested by the security team were burnt to death.
>Last week, seven suspected members of the gang were set ablaze at Odogunyan and the police followed up, with the arrest of over 100 people, suspected to be linked with the bloodthirsty gang.

This isn't new though. There were cults engaged in this type of superstitious murder that were documented by and rooted out by colonial governments long before.
I'll talk about them in the next post.

Brit's boy toy here
this is her fav fuck me song
youtu.be/0rwnIqRl4gc

The most well know of the older societies is the cult of the leopard men. From Wikipedia:

The Leopard Society, also called Anyoto Aniota, was a West African secret society active in the early- to mid-20th century that practiced cannibalism.[1] They were centred in Sierra Leone, Liberia, Côte d'Ivoire, and Nigeria.

Members would dress in leopard skins, waylaying travelers with sharp claw-like weapons in the form of leopards' claws and teeth. The victims' flesh would be cut from their bodies and distributed to members of the secret society. According to their beliefs, the ritual cannibalism would strengthen both members of the secret society as well as their entire tribe.

These were exclusive groups of people who were believed to be liable to possession by the spirits of carnivorous animals such as leopards and crocodiles, and who carried out ritual killings while in a state of possession. During the course of the twentieth century, the Liberian government outlawed these societies, but some of them nevertheless continued to function clandestinely...[2]

Here's another source. I recommend reading the whole thing:
>Beginning in the 1870s, a curious spate of gruesome killings began to unfold out in the wilds and rural areas of the French colony of Libreville, Gabon, in the badlands of colonial Africa. Bodies began showing up that for all appearances had been ravaged by some fearsome beast, with vicious gashes across the bodies sometimes completely eviscerating the victim, missing limbs, and the corpses sometimes even decapitated. The frightened local populace became increasingly panicked as more brutalized corpses began turning up, and although authorities at first blamed the deaths on such things as animal attacks or disgruntled slaves, it would soon become apparent after consorting with the locals that in fact something far stranger was going on.
mysteriousuniverse.org/2016/02/the-mystery-of-the-murderous-leopard-cult/

Attached: 1528233437794.jpg (528x559, 77K)

The interesting story of how the British tried to fight this cult. unexplainedstuff.com/Secret-Societies/The-Leopard-Men.html
The whole thing is a interesting read.

>Terry Wilson had been district officer of a province in Eastern Nigeria for only six months when, early in 1947, he discovered that the leopard men had begun operating in his jurisdiction, claiming mainly young women as their victims. When Wilson raided the house of a local chief named Nagogo, his men found a leopard mask, a leopard-skin robe, and a steel claw. Acting on a tip from an informer, Wilson ordered his police officers to dig near the chief's house, where they found the remains of 13 victims. The chief was put in prison to await trial, and Wilson set out on a determined mission to put an end to the leopard men's reign of terror.

>But the local inhabitants were too terrified of the leopard cult to come forward. There were several more murders during the weeks that followed, including the wife and daughter of Nagogo, the imprisoned chieftain. A desperate Wilson hoped that the sight of the mutilated bodies of his family would anger Nagogo into betraying the cult members who had so obviously turned on him, but the shock proved too much for the chief. When he saw the bloodied corpses of his wife and daughter and realized how viciously his fellow leopard men had betrayed him, he collapsed and died of heart failure.

Attached: 1528233661062.jpg (450x200, 31K)

>African human sacrifice
>African
>human

In Liberia and Sierra Leone there is a cannibalistice group known as the neegee or crocodile society.

>Societies like the Neegee are known to prey on humans to feed their 'fetish' (usually a carved wooden or waxen image of the spirit of their society). This fetish-god is attended to by its Zoe (priest) and so it is the Neegee Zoe who knows the rituals for both placating the spirit of the leopard and for gaining power from this spirit. One of the powers they are said to obtain from this spirit is the ability to transform, werewolf like, into a leopard or water-leopard (crocodile).

>The Neegee society is also notorious for ritualistically murdering their victims and making it look like a leopard or crocodile attack. The tell-tale signs of the ritualistic murder however is that certain body parts are missing from the victim.

>These body parts are esteemed for their purported ability to instill specific powers in the person who eats them under the proper guidance of the Zoe. Part of that ceremony seems to involve the fetish-god being fed some of the victim's blood and fat. Once that spirit is satisfied then the initiates eat specific body parts for specific powers themselves. The distribution of these body parts is usually determined by the rank of the members with the highest ranking getting the choice parts.
bloggingwithoutmaps.blogspot.com/2012_06_01_archive.html

This is a longer pdf about them: refworld.org/pdfid/4b6fe2890.pdf

>it actually works
Ask yourself this user, if Africans had access to literal magic why would Africa look like Africa looks? If they could summon demons and genies why did they get btfo by every foreign force ever?

These groups are still active and have high ranking politicians and leaders within their ranks who seek magic to aid their quest for power. Similar to conspiracies of Western elites engaging in murderous occult practices.
>After independence, however, many nations declared [secret societies] illegal.
>In other countries, secret societies continue to flourish and often function as a major and
legitimate force in local-level politics. Many of these groups cut across ethnic,language, and national boundaries. The Poro is geographically the largest such association in West Africa.

Organ trafficing from africa? Is that why everyones such a fucking retard nowadays? Ive heard of people becoming more like their organ donors but i didnt believe it till now. It all makes sense. No wonder our elites are such retarded niggers.

Disgusting

youtu.be/0rwnIqRl4gc

Yeah it's common

Attached: SACann.jpg (655x279, 86K)

Attached: muthi.jpg (656x387, 111K)

I didn't want to look into it, but thanks to the globalist-libtard alliance I now have no choice as they have ensured it happens in my capital city, along with all the other third world bullshit. Bravo dickheads.

If you think it works, see They were taking Muthi( African black magic potions that often contain human organs and body parts) They believed it would make them bullet proof. Does it look like it worked? I have seen some weird shit though, there's a lot of crazy dark stuff that happens in Africa. So as far as curses and seeing evil shit, I believe that's possible.

>still active

bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-africa-45147053/bbc-crew-mistaken-for-ritual-killers-in-malawi

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2146789/How-criminologist-probing-ritual-boy-Thames-murder-confront-personal-tragedy-daughters-mysterious-death-Africa.html
Dr Richard is now Dr Rachel

Attached: Rachel.png (212x237, 98K)

I agree, I think it's why the "Elite" are all ugly as fuck too, broken bodies and minds. They don't know what they're dealing with but they have huge egos.

This african and african derived occultism with attending human sacrifice, child sacrifice, cannibalism and blood drinking is the origin of/involved with these practices in elite occultism, at least when it comes to hilary clinton.

There are wealthy white businessmen and other powerful wealthy people who contract withdoctors and preists in africa and haiti to conduct human and child sacrifice.

This is not the mainstream/orthodox vodou or traditional african religion, its the satanism or black magic of their religion. The reason why the elites are interested in it is because it is the most populous and widespread practice of human sacrifice and cannabilism in the world, and also, the entire traditional african and voudou religion and other similar african derived religions are mainly concerned with propitiating spirits in order to get material and personal gains. Western occultism and mysticism diverges away from that a lot more and is mostly concerned with what is know as "high magick". The neo-pagan/witchcraft type stuff is mostly reconstructed and not an authentic unbroken lineage, so vodou and other african witchcraft and low magick is much more "authentic" and effectual ( or seen this way).

The other source of the blood drinking, child abuse, cannibalism and human sacrifice of hilary and her ilk is ancient canaanite occultism. See lilith as an example of a jewish and sumerian entity associated with vampirism and predation of small children

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-31 Couple kills four kids for ‘get rich’ muti - Sunday Express.png (656x384, 219K)

I believe in chaos magic too, just because of stuff I've seen and done, weird coincidences, things like that. Can't be bothered to go into in depth at this time of the morning but I don't think it can all be explained away with science and psychology.

Yeah, if you have Nigerians in your area there will be ritual murders and cannibalism and smuggling human organs.

Attached: Four-children-who-were-ritually-murdered.jpg (1280x808, 897K)

It isn't supposed to be something which will save you if a bullet actually hits you. Its supposed to assist you with not getting hit in the first place. Of course, these people don't understand that..and there's no way to avoid getting shot in a situation like that video

>and it actually works

Attached: 1429409901799.jpg (280x280, 11K)

It was already happening anyway among white people it was just more underground and undetected.
This is what most people don't realise, that there are wealthy, educated, powerful white westerners who do these things. They don't know that narccicism is associated with magical thinking and a complete obsession with power. They will do anything it takes to get power, and they will believe that things like this can give them power.

read 4)

Attached: 1505864825689.jpg (1557x1200, 874K)

They also butcher animals for ingredients in muthi

Attached: PoachedLion2.jpg (1200x630, 288K)

Attached: b714baadfbc043168d1c456705c520fd.jpg (300x370, 66K)

Attached: SA-Police-Services.jpg (675x405, 95K)

rip catty

Attached: 1494437736245.gif (148x209, 142K)

>and it actually works

They don't get btfo in the long run, they're outbreeding us and we're paying them to do so. They've taken over colonies from mighty Western powers. Those who were enslaved survived, they used voodoo disguised as Christianity and now look at the USA, with the whole media and half of politicians utterly shit scared of offending black people.

>eating people makes us special magical wizards
no, it's pure laziness, easier to catch a human than to catch an animal I would've thought.

the human sacrifice is definitely seen as being more effectual, especially for getting demons to reward them show them favours

Yep, we have a large Nigerian presence now. I keep hearing "Oh they're Christians, they're fine." I just shake my head.

>The interesting story of how the British tried to fight this cult
Why is it always westerners job to tame savages ? just leave them alone to eat each other, no foreign aid, no mass migrant importations, just leave them alone to be degenerates, fucking hell.

I heard a story about this. A witch doctor was flown in to america to put a curse on a rival business he used some sort of cursed stick from an evil tree or something. it sounds retarded but these corporate people believe it

Knew it was Nigerians.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-31 She was killed for muthi .png (622x540, 356K)

Do you know there is a board for that? Do you fucking understand Jow Forums is not your bestie? Do you fucking understand 4ch is not /pol?

holy fuck we need to engineer a virus that kills all niggers and jews

Attached: 1511053432212.png (798x720, 503K)

youtube.com/watch?v=fPZ1jY9M8xQ

Attached: o9qoBce.jpg (480x480, 23K)

iol.co.za/news/south-africa/kwazulu-natal/durbans-house-of-horror-1021963

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-31 Durban’s house of horror IOL News.png (643x677, 231K)

They literally kill & sell the body parts of their own children but god forbid a white man try & correct their grammar, that's just evil !

Oh they absolutely do. And this stuff is a lot more convincing then you probably realise it. It may not be real but it definitely seems like it is if you're involved in it. For instance, people ITT don't realise what actually happens in africa and the carribeans surrounding things like witchcraft. Its a lot more strange and difficult to explain then what your typical skeptical westerner would expect. Its just a normal part of life over there

lol niggers

based
youtu.be/0rwnIqRl4gc

youtube.com/watch?v=6SB2xRJHsjU

so ugly

Attached: ayy.png (600x800, 617K)

>they will buy magic trinkets because they think it will make them rich
>they can not understand buying fertilizer can make them rich

This doesnt add up. They are clearly capable of the concept of 'if i spend money on this thing now, it will pay off later'

Stop thinking rationally, it won't help you understand it.

news24.com/Archives/Witness/Killed-for-pure-muthi-20150430

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-31 Killed for ‘pure’ muthi.png (662x609, 65K)

theynaturally understand and trust their own culture more

>They are clearly capable of the concept of 'if i spend money on this thing now, it will pay off later'
Incorrect. The former is seen as a form instant gratification, a get rich quick scheme. The latter requires planning and delayed gratification and being able to execute a long term plan.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-31 Nine out of 10 land reform projects fail, says Mathews Phosa.png (446x641, 183K)

My high school physics teacher was from Benin and he told us that he stumbled across a vodoo sacrifice at night when he was a child and was chased by a demonic spirit back to his house.

bbc.com/pidgin
>correct their grammar, that's just evil !
Britain YES! its progressive to adopt to the negro language.
I have to thank you for your tax money. When they released this pidgin subsection I almost pissed myself and my sides are still suffering from the pain of laughing to much.

>They are clearly capable of the concept of 'if i spend money on this thing now, it will pay off later'
>your flag
>understanding money and investments

Attached: 1508913445242.jpg (1000x822, 253K)

t.faggot

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-31 Muti murder scourge in Zululand Zululand Observer(1).png (759x1275, 931K)

Yes marxists have, in fact, a huge book on the subject of capitalism :^)

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-31 SAHRC concerned on Albino muthi related killings - SABC News - Breaking news, (779x614, 888K)

I know

Attached: 1509091490875.jpg (480x710, 21K)

Christ I can see why the first Europeans looked at these guys and called then savages. And holy shit is Western religon and African religon are world's apart. Christianity has a god in humans likeness while the Africans worship animals

once the media hits 88 false flags per hour, you're gonna see some spoopy shit

Attached: witches.png (500x522, 136K)

>Time isn’t on their side
youtube.com/watch?v=NNhSLbh1K-M

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

It's almost like atheists are retarded and the Bible is true.

The African society built on death:

>The Imbangala or Mbangala were 17th century groups of Angolan warriors and marauders who founded the Kasanje Kingdom

>The Imbangala were a fully militarized society based entirely on initiation rites as opposed to the customary kinship rites of most African ethnic groups. To keep kinship from replacing initiation, all children born inside a kilombo were killed. Women were allowed to leave the kilombo to have their children, but when they returned the child was not considered an Imbangala until undergoing initiation. In almost Spartan-like program, children were trained daily in group and individual combat.[1]

>During training they wore a collar which could not be removed, even after initiation, until they had killed a man in battle. Aside from infanticide rituals, the Imbangala covered themselves with ointment called maji a samba believed to confer invulnerability as long as the soldier followed strict set of yijila codes. The yijila required the infanticide, cannibalism and an absolute absence of cowardice.[1]

If you guys surf around YouTube, there’s all kinds of crazy shit happening in Africa

People bury dead cursed animals in each other’s lawns and their lives fall apart. Or the house will start rotting and stinking, or someone in the home will go mental. All kinds of crazy shit

My cousin lives in South Africa and said all of this stuff is real. He’s actually seen demons and stuff like that

Top kek. There was a game about this: Siphon Filter. It was about a virus that targets specific races.

Attached: 1535337983406.jpg (600x600, 65K)

You appear to be conflating the non belief in an abrahamic god with a primitive religion where people eat each other, you must be confused.

please tell me yo dont actually watch this cuck

>Those fine people sound like just the sort of young upstarts we need to rejuvenate the west
Every leftist ever.

I was in Uganda last year and was shocked to learn that they hav child sacrifice there amongst other things and they really believe this shit.

>African “friend”
>believing nignog voodoo jibber jabber

I’m just going to assume that you are also a nigger.

What did he say they looked like?

>People bury dead cursed animals in each other’s lawns and their lives fall apart.
Nocebo effect.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Men_of_Two_Worlds
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nocebo#Ambiguity_of_anthropological_usage

>ouga bouga tell spirit to do werk for you

her eyes being far apart reminds of that star wars char

Attached: 220px-Jjportrait.jpg (220x291, 20K)

WAKANDA right here my frens.
A
K
A
N
D
A

>black lives matter

how can they eat raw? human flesh and not die
are those niggers even human?

based Jang

>thinking a virus isn't currently ravaging urban white people