Why are Russians the most advanced white people alive?

Attached: Math.jpg (960x880, 245K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vPQMA5tkwEM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because whites are a subspecies

>why

It's your stupid theory, you tell me.

There not bud, There just the same as the smart whites in the us. There almost no diversity in Russia, When I was there I only saw 2 Black people and they where normal not like the african american getto. I was in russia for about 3 weeks.
I still kek about what they called obama they called him monkey because the russian word for it is very close to his.

>There's almost no diversity in Russia

Attached: 1588304939293.jpg (306x306, 20K)

They are more pure than US for sure.

>There almost no diversity in Russia,
>200 ethnicities ranging from finns, Volga Germans, mountain caucasian muslims to Turkish pagans and Mongol Buddhist to Koreans and Japanese.

>there almost no diversity in Russia

who gives a fuck you kike, why is this even worth mentioning?

WTF is "white" you posted tatars and jews

Those guys have slavs names and of course usa has 10x more jews than russia but it doent look like it works

GMO's are banned, more of the meat and dairy is grass fed, lots of the fish is wild-caught, generally healthier lifestyles with more vegetables. Their holobiomes are in much better shape.

I suspect Asian americans (and asian canadians) can out-perform many of the locals because they eat a better diet, and as a result, their brains operate more efficiently.

Not even the jews can compeat surprisinly only slavs are doing a good job

We have obesity rates at the same level as the US. But yeah, GMOs are not welcome here. Doesn't change much though.

and they can't buy a camera with this-century resolution

And i have a greek name so i am a greek?

Math is the ability to memorize and repeat
Asians must have some kind genetic trait that gives them an advantage in following orders over and over and over and over again.
Russians must have some of those asain genes in them.
But that doesn't mean everything they do is advanced
youtube.com/watch?v=vPQMA5tkwEM

>implying some jewish picked Asians receiving token medals for nothing means anything to us while we plan human dominance in the galaxy after nazi Germany invented rockets, modern infrastructure, going to the moon, modern battlefield strategy,, quantum physics, etc

I think jews in western countries generally eat like shit too

the issue is proteins called lectins. They wreck the gut wall and allow all kinds of nasty shit (including more lectins) into the bloodstream. GMO's have hugely more lectin levels (thanks to genetic splicing) as lectins are a plants defence mechanism.

Op fag cant find the better pic i guess, dont be so dumb

also I should mention Russians eat lots of nightshade products, which are terrible for above mentioned lectins

Quite the coincidence we haven't advanced much since then

>Math is the ability to memorize and repeat

Attached: 1535594662942.png (658x658, 345K)

russia is more diverse than the us, but of course we all know diversity means "less whites, more blacks"

Russia is the future of the white race that's for sure

only moscow dagestan and chechnia have some muslims, tatars are civilized muslims

>Saged

Mostly Russian are not white. No more that 20% of whites in russians.

Attached: images (3).jpg (332x443, 44K)