United Pakistan General /UPG/

This is a discussion for the forming of greater Pakistan after Brexit is in effect.
Objectives:
>Drive out subhuman p*les
>Drive out pigdog britcucks
>Drive out any other cumskin wh*ite
>Institute Shariah
>Ban all religions but the one true faith in the name of Mohammad, PBUH
Discuss

Attached: United_pakistan.jpg (384x357, 27K)

Race is fictional, OP. You're being silly.

>gets triggered by a sandwich in front of a place of worship
>plans to take over the west
the absolute state of degenerate kebab
remove yourself

based
MUG (make UK great)

commie subhuman turk SEETHING

I fully support Pakistan's initiative to completely dominate and own Britain. Inshallah all of Europe will be conquered soon. Kuffar are dumb. At this day and age there is no reason not to convert to Islam.

its the ethnicity hitler was afraid of so he went west instead of east

gas all whites, brother
stay poor

Your country is nothing compared to Pakistan? How big is your army? How many nukes do you have? Minuscule piece of nothing should not comment here.

Oh no, looks like we're all gonna have to buy a dog now.

At least he lives in his country. You people are like rats off a sinking ship trying to flee your absolute shithole. Eventually you'll have to come to terms with the fact that you're just running away from yourselves.

Or, maybe, we are soldiers conquering things like real men do.

It's not conquest when you're living in ghettos on welfare and crime.

Can we shift all the male pakis to great Britain?

Hahahahah
>conquering means acting like parasites, fucking your cousin, having inbred kids and selling heroin
Wowee I sure am scared. How’s the inbreeding going? Also, Mohammed is a pedo and he can suck my fat white cock

nono, you are definitely more akin to rats

Careful now. Want me to report you to the police?

We have Allah on our side. He is all that we will ever need. He provides for us and sustains us. Not you. And by his grace, all of England shall be Muslim and proud one day.

>conquering?

inferring being bankrolled by jews to do their will is conquering.
The irony in this habbening is fucking delicious and anti Islam , enjoy stupid cunt.

you are a living fucking joke.

Allah is a false prophet and the only thing that Islam "serves" is a Jewish agenda

If was all you needed then Pakistan wouldn't be a destitute shithole you people are desperate to leave for the privilege of living as the gutter class of British society. No wonder so many of you are so desperate to claim "British" identity, they're ashamed of their own heritage. Even the libshits championing open borders do so only because they see you as an object of pity.

based and red pilled

Kek

this man gets it
if you have Allah on your side, you truly have nothing going for you

Exactly. It's hysterical. They're also gayer than me and have a foul penchant for children, maybe because they can't fight back.

And we will finally have a casus belli to take everything from gibraltar to the scotish lowlands in our efforts to safeguard the brits

Haven't you learnt your lesson being BTFO'd by us once spain?

Anglos would know about penchants for children

>says the conquered Indian.

yeah okay, even your cognitive dissonance is amusing.

Attached: 1523357976580.jpg (503x380, 66K)

We're not Indian. We are more closer to whites than Indians will ever be. And right now Pakistan is conquering Britain. You guys are done. Give up and convert now.

Attached: C O N Q U E R E D.jpg (847x703, 80K)

Show your flag I'm also Paki btw