/NZG/ - New Zealand General - Friday night disappointment edition

/NZG/ - New Zealand General - Friday night disappointment edition

Sorry for shit formatting, I'm phoneposting like a faggot because for some reason I can't access Jow Forums on my laptop. I suspect ISP has blocked. Anyone confirm? I'm with Vodafone.

Also general shit week stories.

Sorry dont have pic of flag on my phone.

Attached: 1406259674498.jpg (2534x812, 465K)

Other urls found in this thread:

firstnation.nz/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

I work in a hospital. This afternoon I jumped out of a lift right into the middle of a patient going ballistic at a couple of nurses. He was telling them to fuck off and leave him alone, screaming and yelling, telling them he just wanted to go for a smoke. I hadn't seen him, he was behind a door, but he rolled out into view in a wheelchair. He was a young guy, only maybe 20? He must have been having a bad day.

Dunno what was wrong with him, just as I was leaving two orderlies were arriving to calm everything down.

Tell me have you ever been to America?

My pic shows something totally different than your rendition. Fuck off and kys you

Attached: marinedresslineup.jpg (600x400, 33K)

Holy shit if you're going to make a /NZG/ thread you need to actually include the stories and links in the thread you dumb nigger, faggot thread, sage.

Hey, kiwis
... Hey
Fuck you

this thread needs a bit more chicken and sage

Do Aussies hate Kiwis? New Zealand seems to be Australia's retarded cousin to people from the US

Can't do any of that inbred criminal scum, I'm phoneposting. If you read the OP instead of fucking your sister or killing abbos you'd see I'm technologically disabled. Hopefully some kind kiwis will link shit they wanna talk about.

Fuck dude, I drank this 10 dollar austrailian canned wine earlier. claimed it had a 'shiraz' mouth feel. I dont know about that faggot shit, but I feel something. Is this Shiraz?

Hey I'm planning on marching for you on Sunday. Don't be a cheeky cunt.

Change your DNS settings on your laptop
8.8.8.8 is google's DNS. Try that. If Jow Forums loads then your ISP is blocking it.

If you're incapable of making the thread to proper standards then either wait until you get home to do it properly or don't fucking do it at all you massive fucking retard, get another kiwi who isn't mentally deficient to make a proper thread. Btw I appreciate your cheap attempts at insulting me,it's cute

Yes I have, it was terrible.

There is mutual hatred and brotherhood. I wish Americans believed we were the retarded cousins, then maybe you fat cunts would stop coming here.

Based. New Zealand is rightful Chinese clay.

And you still haven't read the OP you fuckin retard. I am home, I'm phoneposting because I think my ISP has blocked Jow Forums cause I can't get on on my laptop, the pupose of this thread was also to ask the question, since NZ is a small country and it's likely others with the same ISP would have noticed this if it's true.

And since it's a major ISP it would be good enough to be the discussion of the entire thread anyway.

And since no kiwis are posting and I'm having to explain myself to a fuckwit who can't read I'm guessing they have indeed blocked Jow Forums.

Wonder if it's just Vodafone?

One thing we share with out Aus bros is a hatred of you chinks and the way you invade like a plague. Fuck off back to China.

Nah, we're m8's.
Sometimes you just gotta call your m8's cunts

Attached: 1472265471530.png (520x390, 37K)

What March where? Please tell me it's an anti-SA government land seizure March. I'll come.

>Brits
Mohammeds
Raped 13 y olds.
>canada
Its current year!
Milk in freaking bags.
>Australia
Lost a War to fucking birds.
that one drunk abbo laying at the end of the road, screaming the whole afternoon gibberish because the alcohol lost his effect.
>New Zealand
Their Women are whores and walking STD's.
>Irish
Brave Nobel people.
>Americans
le 56%

I'd rather have a whore gilfriend than be a whore to 1000000 angry muslims.

Fair enough

>New Zealand seems to be Australia's retarded cousin to people from the US
>to people from the US
Quit with this pretentious attitude, mate. The world doesn't revolve around you.

You wankers still lickin' the queens ass.

Attached: 1535224871354.jpg (886x669, 167K)

No we're not she's never been less relevant. Mohammed raping your daughter on the streets of Cologne couldn't be more current.

If you didn't like it here don't come back asshole it's easy.

is the queens ass shiraz? I might be down.

OP here, posting from my laptop.

ISP has not blocked Jow Forums, dunno what happened but I'm back online.

deleting thread in 5 mins unless good bants continues, no excuse for the shit formatting now...

Say that to my face little shepherd boy.

Attached: 1535566154195.jpg (715x480, 80K)

Fuck no, I wouldn't risk going to Germany and getting a freedom truck through my night out in the city.

Yeah bud Sunday 1130 am Akl town hall

If we would drop 100000 Muslims over NZ they would feel like at home because you already got enough goats to fuck.

Attached: 1532147889687.png (600x896, 965K)

For anyone interested there is a march protesting the South African farm expropriations at 11:30 Auckland town hall on Sunday the 2nd September. There is a FB page for the event called "March for South Africa Auckland"

How about some politics?

Attached: 2gv4vy.jpg (511x288, 26K)

Only politics u need is fuck the jews.

Anyone else worried about right wing opinion being censored? Lauren and Stefan, Don Brash all no platformed, daily hit pieces on Bridges and National. Anyone else kinda sickened by how left the media is? The project is a great example, topics like the gender wage gap were just propaganda adverts espousing the progressive view, no dissenting opinion or views. Sad to see.

Why is the Australian and NZ general not combined?

Yea bro. Did you see that we are letting in Chelsea Manning to speak when the Aussies won't? All good for a tranny traitor to speak but not Stefan and Lauren. Every night there is at least one news story that contains the word "diversity" as a rule.

dabs on the boys with fresh migration stats

Attached: NZ Migration.png (696x1006, 62K)

because no one in NZ cares about what happens in aus and vice versa

what do you cunts think of firstnation.nz/

maori and pakeha only "ethno" state possible?

Attached: 1516706542105.png (1074x856, 42K)

>maori and pakeha
no, Maori would need there own state

>germans
cant even win a world war

Attached: upyoursfritz.jpg (1755x1746, 338K)

I'm south Irish and even I hate them. Down with the RA and fuck terrorist scum

>RA
retarded aucklanders?

? how did you bugger up replying to the wrong thread

based cunt

Attached: 1520925265982.jpg (1600x1012, 915K)

Am I a honorary NZ if I leave the pozzed aus army and transfer to NZ?

yes

Attached: NZ-OZ-4.png (1432x712, 296K)

What's that Strudelpussy? You don't know the difference between sheep and goats? Your education system must be taking a huge hit with all those "refugees" you take care of.

Image relevant. You might as well be Sweden. Your faggy government enabled this and you wanna do nothing about it but be a keyboard warrior.

Attached: 1535233410330.png (500x587, 151K)

Why are NZers such master race dairy exporters?

Attached: 1535709134892.png (585x636, 95K)

Good on you for making a thread. Formatting is a minor concern next to the apathy that results in one not being made at all.

here's another NZ thread

Seems boomerish and civ nat intially but reading on their thinking is in line with what i and many of us would roughly agree on.
Realistically a bi cultural argument against globalist policies is a better strategy at the ballot box than a white only approach.

Saw it earlier but didnt reply as i dont have a definite answer.

maoris > chinks/poos
could be a good step forward towards separating the two races onto different islands

Like the way you think.

Been thinking about it for awhile
Maori are quick to anger, especially if they think they're being hard done by (which is all the time)
But their anger is currently directed towards le ebil whitey who feeds their family through taxes and pays their tribes out millions of dollars
It should be directed towards the foreign invaders who are ruining their quality of life
Most of them are racist as fuck anyway, there must be some way to get them on our side

did you get bullyed by the big maoris?

>scared of tanned asians
kek

Thats a solid assesment. Cant underestimate maori cunning though. Tribal leaders and those smart enough to have worked their way up in various sectors talk out both sides of their mouths just as everyday ones do.
Id be horrified to know the true extent of collusion there is between these people and foreigners/globalist interests.
Marginalising them in the average maori voters mind should be a goal.

Fee-fi-fo-fum,
I smell the blood of an Englishman,

Attached: portraits-of-new-zealands-largest-gang-the-mongrel-mob-body-image-1432795976.jpg (806x1024, 264K)

>Marginalising them in the average maori voters mind should be a goal.
already happened, its why maori party lost their last seat last year

>Id be horrified to know the true extent of collusion there is between these people and foreigners/globalist interests.
Especially ngai tahu and the other big corporate tribes, they'll happily sell out the country
They give their people just enough gibs that they don't wise up

Good point.

Yea. Half of hamilton seems to be tainui owned. Must be rolling in it.

Tainui are literally members of the NZ initiative which is the successor to the New Zealand Business Roundtable

The iwi's are now some of the biggest corporations in NZ
They make crazy profits off the assets our governments have gifted them, and continue to make more off treaty gibs

Chinese gf just got sent home because she failed too many courses at uni yet they're talking about increasing refugees. Fucks sake.

Her family should have contributed more to the National party

Ngai Tahu and Tainui get prop up payments everytime the total amount of treaty settlement cash increases and they also pay a lower rate of tax. Was a pretty smart strategy though to turn natives into neo-liberal allies by big business

She was redpilled and supported ACT.

>supported ACT
Called it, should have supported the nats. ACT loves chinks, but Seymour loves Randian politics even more

It is clever.
Whites with a touch of mongrel run them
The whole thing seems like a way for one sixteenth casts to get a leg up
Actual maori get fuck all, except maybe an outdoor trip or a tutor in uni

I would rather give gibs to actual maori bums then have the cultural crap thrown at us and forced indoctrination

>but Seymour loves Randian politics even more
you should see what collins is posting

Attached: Capture.png (535x554, 169K)

lol wat

Yea, those corporate tribes are a huge source of cultural indoctrination
maoris don't give a shit about anything apart from getting pussed on the weekend

As much as i prefer my own id rather have actual dark maori than mutts that leave me with a feeling of revulsion that people who dont belong anywhere instill in all races.

Yea bro
When I talk to maori mutts they just seem so MAD about their genetics, they don't belong anywhere
They just hate both sides
Must be a horrible existence

Lost track of all the ones paler than i overcompensating by going full hori.
Will common sense ever prevail or are we looking at a future where indistinguishable from euros will be lecturing and hostile while our descendants put up with it?
We dont have the one drop rule here its ridiculous.

>Cuckdeau's Canada won't let Bradley Manning in but Cindy's government will

Figures. Her excuse for it is priceless too.