/indopol/ 2019 election thread

Indian anons gather in this thread. There are no good online communities/website where we can discuss some issues. We are still recovering from shutdown of indiachan so let's regroup on this board. Lefty pajeets are also invited so don't feel left out.

Attached: BABA.jpg (640x633, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cgwa-noc.gov.in/LandingPage/Guidlines/1-EvaluationofProposalsRequestsforGroundWaterAbstraction1.pdf#ZOOM=100
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jai shree ram

#Yogi2024

#ram2024

ram ram
no
Yogi is seen as an extremist in current environment. Everyone will reject him so we need someone soft like modi uncle. modi-2024

who are you guys supporting

>implying india isn't turning more towards extremism
The Hindu nationalist party

Poop in the toilet

Jitega bhai jitega
Rahul gandhi hi jitega!

XDDDDDDD
i think you've missed the turn, leddit is that way

sweet, hope they win, more guns to sell to Israel and shit

Attached: Yogi-Adityanath-2.jpg (700x415, 29K)

Who is our guy in this election

What does he want to do

BJP and desu we don't have any other option it's the only major RW party and it's not perfect.
NO NO NO NO NO
Down with the gandhi nepotism

So what are the hot issues in India right now? No idea what's up with your internal politics.

We're such incompetent pieces of shit in diplomacy, we should've been friends with Israel

Development, the building of a disputed hindu temple and btfoing Muslim

Which is the candidate that wants to btfo muslims? I suppose that would be /ourguy/.

salah guta dirty mafudi banjot

Attached: Narendra Modi .jpg (400x300, 11K)

Canada is rightful khalistani clay

based

Attached: based.jpg (1023x575, 64K)

Attached: main-qimg-195588296fe7bb69440fe06cf59da611-c.jpg (284x177, 7K)

Poo in loo is not a redd.it meme

Why did they shut down indiachan?

It pretty much is at this point

so weren't meme faces for a long time. if you aren't here to contribute to the conversation fuck off, kindly

All hail /indo/pol/ !
Make it a perma move

Cause the admin was a pussy and we have no freedom of expression in India, the forum turned a little too right wing for him

I will once indians start shitting in toilets and not on public roads

I usually hate Muslims but when it comes to India I wish the Muslims were still in charge. Am I in the wrong here? The Islamic Persianate culture of the Mughals just seems better than shit tier Hindu culture. Also Urdu is prettier than Hindi. Maybe I just like the Mughal architecture more, Hindu temples usually look like trash.

Attached: A63BAA57-2A87-49B2-8F49-97A66A70FBBC.jpg (639x368, 57K)

Attached: btfo .jpg (800x540, 77K)

Tell me about cow vigilantism, that is the best thing i've heard from india in years.

What's the discord? I want to be a part of the fun

Talk to me when you can harness the brilliance of the sun into your architecture

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 179K)

Mandir wahi banega

Attached: BAPS_Robbinsville_Mandir_-_mandir_interior.jpg (800x600, 270K)

Pro israel hindu nationalist party bjp

Attached: designated shitting street.jpg (6192x3416, 3.94M)

It's mostly miscreants killing Muslims under the guise of cow protection

Attached: cow related violence . png.png (1440x1524, 851K)

Canada is rightfully khalistan clay

Attached: designated abortion hog.webm (270x360, 2.87M)

Based and redpilled

I missed you finn Bro, you have a much better collection than the British paki who spams his folder these days

yes your wrong

Did you take a look at pakistan? that what India would be if the muslymoons were in charge.

Fine, but I still like the cultural legacy the Mughals left on India. Some in the BJP literally want to demolish the Taj Mahal just because it isn’t Hindu

Nah that's propaganda
Taj mahal is a Vedic temple

Not going to vote BJP anymore niggas.
1. Demonetization
2. GST
3. Petrol Prices
4. All the new laws and acts
5. Tax credit
6. Banking changes

BJP has fucking cucked the country. Job pay growth in Congress era was 8% niggas. Been stagnant for past 4 years in BJP.
Gonna vote for Mayawati before BJP
>inb4 gtfo dalit scum
I'm brahmin and anyone but BJP at this point

Modi pls go

Even if there was evidence of some temple on the site of the Taj Mahal before it was July, which there isn’t, the Taj Mahal itself was obviously built by Shah Jahan

Build out of a single stone

Attached: 1965597_10152362376442354_1347382279_o.jpg (1618x1080, 234K)

Like I said, looks like garbage

Nobody cares about you Mr 7 Prime Ministers in 6 years. Prepare your anus. We are about to spend more Punjabi rejects to your country to drive taxis and be gas station clerks

>vote for mayawati
>brahmin
No suprises their desu, brahmins are the biggest snakes in the grass.
It was made by Indians

>I don’t care
>but I will reply anyway

Thanks for the (you) Pajeet.

Not like your elections will affect the world. You will still be a street shitter.

nice bait

he's probably some variant of australian/paki/mudslime, ignore him

its there baby and believe it when I say this that you would rather live in a prosperous environment with muslims and dalits than in a poor hindutva society and thanks to Modi, job, job growth and wages are all in the bin. Not to mention everything is getting expensive

BUILD

>getting expensive
Flase
Inb4 petrol
Also you're a typical cuck who thinks that economic something created by humans can or should control human like a typical brainlet

yeah, go do slavery in UAE then.

>Demonetization ended the bloody cash industry of wholesale clothes and retail
>GST fucking made all eating places expensive and everything costlier. Also everything to be paid by cheque etc and no cash
>Petrol is fucking 75/l today. Open your eyes bhakt
>Fucking try and read any new Environment, building or zoning laws passed after 2015. You'll know
>You know how much advance tax credit we have to deposit when running a shop and how late with no interest it is refunded. Fucks up the balance books
>Banks used to be royal. You used to walk in, talk to manager, talk to fellow rich and walk out. Now you gotta wait in line behind all the dalits and poor bastards depositing 2000, 3000, 40000 etc in account with minimum balance penalty and crying how they were debited 249 for something. Fuck Jan dhan yojna. Banks used to be fun

I fucking own so much shit in this country I can't leave it. Niggers will start asking for squatting rights. Better rich in poor than be an alien in another country

The rich in India look like they do pretty well for themselves really. They might be surrounded by an ocean of literal shit but on their little island paradise they live as well and probably even better than most people in the west

You're saying this as if subhumans(read muslims and other reserved minorities) here won't go on a power trip when they're granted even an ounce of privilege. Make no mistake, if we let them get strong they would come for you and your children in a few years. Hindu won't be the majority etc etc. It would be the south african situation

>trading your freedom to the m*sl*ms and commies in exchange of some money

india, everyone

>freedumb

I don't really care about that. I see fucking Top businesses and people in good actual fucking power and they are still usually upper class. Also, once they get actual money, they distance themselves from actual shits unless there is an opportunity to make more money.
Upper class still totally control the economy so I am fine with lower class getting some concessions as long as we stay safe and they don't revolt because man I have seen labor workers from bihar tribes migrating to haryana here and the absolute state of their life. I'd revolt if I was in that position so its best they have something

Also, hindus still by 2011 census were 80% of the country so I am not concerned about muslim domination. Dalits are a problem though. We need to lax about or they can be a real problem

Also
>MY freedumb entails anarchy while I btfo the commies

>Muslim domination is not a problem
>swing vote in swing states
Really makes me think

Obviously better than west. FFs my dad went and installed those Phillips air purifier for the whole house in 2015 back when that PM 2.5 explosion was taking place. Poor bois wash car in the morning. Poor girl clean house all day night. Not so poor girl cleans the dishes and poor boi cooks the food. West can only dream of the life rich indians can live in. Its cheap as well. Servant bill totals about 1500 USD a month and in exchange, no one in the house does anything

You’re pretty much already doomed. Muslims outbreed Hindus by a large margin, India will fall along with the West due to the sheer demographic steamroller, it’s just a matter of time, and if you think you’re ever going to start genociding Muslims, well Pakistan will be happy to just let the nukes fly won’t they.

>not concerned
the slime fertility was also found 300% higher than everyone else in the census. what did you make of that, genius

That they vote as a block. Obviously but that's what they are. A swing vote. Upper class' fault we can use Dalits for everything from construction labor to house cleaners to even street shit cleaners but can't use them as an effective voting tool

not until 2047

unfortunately modi will win next year

>not even googling the right terms.
see

t. gary abdul ahmed

What do you guys think about Arvind Kejriwal? Has he kept his word since 2015?

Based

Attached: 1533288060909.png (1000x1000, 177K)

Its true but another fact is that muslims also don't amount to anything.
Hindu family with 2 kids. Both have somewhat bright future and have a job of approx 700 USD/month
Muslim rickshaw puller with 11 kids but each kids amount to just pile of human meat. USA and west is a place where piles of meat like them have a use. India is harder on them, They just become meat fodder for the machine. I mean people have to die during floods and other shits so that its taken seriously and we can't let upper class contributing hindus die now can we?

Who do you think is dead when news announces 50 dead due to a fucking sandstorm? India is a meat grinder and Muslims will be the sacrifice

He has good ideas and good implementation in some cases but no ideology

>Am I in the wrong here?
Yes pretty much. Islamic architecture isn't even 1/10th as good as Hindu architecture. It's a cheap copy of byzantine style whereas Hindu architecture is native.

he's really naive

kab banega bc?
samay nahi batayenge, mandir wahi banayenge..
stop getting btfod every time. grow some balls and just do it,nigga.

>Petrol Prices
fucking diesel costing almost as much as petrol now.
what gives?

He gives absolutely no heeds to government functionality and business
>If poor, vote for him
>If middle class comfy, vote for him
>If triharding or rich, he's bad

Yeah but like you said, that didn’t stop shit falling apart in South Africa. Sooner or later the UN will start wagging its finger at you and demand an end to Hindu ‘minority rule’

>Diesel costing as much as petrol now
Because modi knows fuck all about taxes and how to run a country so he needs fuel taxes to bail his ass. Swear to God Crude was 151 barrel and congress kept prices 70. Crude went to 40 barrel and BJP kept prices at 64. Fuck this government man

I got the impression that he doesn't really want to be a politician but wants to help fix the country. Unfortunately, there's no way to do one without the other.

>>Demonetization ended the bloody cash industry of wholesale clothes and retail
Nope. Literally wrong. People did have some problems for the initial months but it has all gone back to normal now. 98. 96% of the cash is back in the system.

>>GST fucking made all eating places expensive and everything costlier. Also everything to be paid by cheque etc and no cash
Nope again. Things actually stayed the same. It's just got costlier in some rich section and became more affordable in the poor section.

>>Petrol is fucking 75/l today.
Effects of foreign markets.

>Open your eyes bhakt
Nope. Nice try, homo.

>>Fucking try and read any new Environment, building or zoning laws passed after 2015. You'll know
Nope. Give us some specifics. The burden of proof is on you.

>>You know how much advance tax credit we have to deposit when running a shop and how late with no interest it is refunded. Fucks up the balance books
Yep. My last answer.

>>Banks used to be royal. You used to walk in, talk to manager, talk to fellow rich and walk out. Now you gotta wait in line behind all the dalits and poor bastards depositing 2000, 3000, 40000 etc in account with minimum balance penalty and crying how they were debited 249 for something. Fuck Jan dhan yojna. Banks used to be fun
What you are describing is crony capitalism with nepotism. 2 of the reasons why India is so far behind the West.

>Fuck Jan dhan yojna.
Not caring for the common people, be it dalit or whatever is not good for the country as a whole. You're only as strong as the weakest link in your chain. Also appeasement politics. I mean politics as usual.

PS Brahmin boi as well.

Finngol > Indo-European poos

South Africans were all fighters. Also whites fucked blacks a lot more than Hindus have done with muslims. Also, blacks never got to fuck whites but Muslims fucked hindus for about 1000 years pre britishers. Both sides are at an impasse. Also to be fair lad, I know Muslims in Australia are absolutely batshit but service class muslims in India are actually a lot better in that they try and distance themselves from islam. Business class muslims are the worst scum of the earth though

I've got a question which would be interesting to know the answer to if you could return the British Raj would you want it back?

He is a prime example of activist can never be politicians he has not done anything noteworthy other than whine like a little bitch

No

This

Present day british raj
>Hell no

Here’s a better question

1. Get all of Jammu and Kashmir but India’s Muslim population doubles

Or

2. Pakistan gets all of Jammu and Kashmir and all Muslims in India disappear.

This thread smells like shit

>Cash back in sytem
What about the industries that dried up and never recovered. Taking about second hand cloth wholesalers and sweatshops in UP where we used to make money
>It got costlier in the rich section
Yeah that's the problem sucker. Salad at the JW Marriott used to cost 2300. Now it costs 18% more
>Effects of foreign market
Congress literally duped iran into selling us oil for Indian rupees while BJP just raises price. Fuck this shit
>Specifics
All right lad. Prepare thy anus
cgwa-noc.gov.in/LandingPage/Guidlines/1-EvaluationofProposalsRequestsforGroundWaterAbstraction1.pdf#ZOOM=100
Earlier you dug up the well, pushed a line in and got water. Now a simple tubewell well below 8000 KLD/year costs 15 lakhs + when it used to cost 1 lakh + 50,000 bribe
>Nepotism
Are you implying its bad. Rich man's fun is being denied. That's wrong
>Not caring for common people
Fuck I pay 30% income tax and 20% surcharge along with the plethora of spending taxes. Poor better learn to take care of themselves

I'll personally anal rape any brits that try and come through even if I get sentenced to death by scaphism. fucking hate whites

That's actually a reasonable accomplishment

Next step is to not build houses without toilets. If the HK Chinese can live in ultra-dense skyscrapers and not shit everywhere, so can you